Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

A nice quiet day (Sierra)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 9:06 pm

Artemis knew that Sierra was all about her job. Which really wasn’t unheard of. He was all about his job as the manger. But also about his daughter. Now he had a table with Sierra. At least he was going to get to know her better. At least they had a nice table. Both of them were sitting down and he couldn’t help but smile. Because it felt nice to talk to someone and this was a female. To be honest, it would be nice to have a date. He knew that things could go wrong. Then he had no idea what would actually happen.

“ At least we got a nice table.” At least they had to talk about something. And it seemed like it was going to start about work. Which was something that really wasn’t that bad. As it was something that should be known. Since they both worked for the Clements. “ About nine years."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 9:26 pm

Sierra knows she works way too much but then again this is something she has done for years now. She just seems to work always and has become obsessed with it. Anyways she really is workaholic and it's quite a known fact among any Clement worker who you ask. She barely really has any time off from her work. She barely does and this is one of those rare moments in her life here today.

This just who Sierra is and she can't really go and changes it. She can't changes who she is. So she tries to do her best in her life. "Yeah it is a very nice table," she said there with a small smile on her face. It was good to talk with someone. "Well, for me it has been about 11 years soon basically but 9 as my own. Without my aunt being there," she said and sighed. "Anyways we probably should talk about something else than our work," she said. She didn't really wanna talk about the work on her free moment what she barely has.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 9:35 pm

Artemis knew that he was obsessed with his job. As he had found a healthy line between work and family. This is what keeps him from going crazy. He would have never thought that this was how his life was going to turn out. He always thought he was a Capulet and wouldn’t have to worry about money. But a one night stand and a baby mama who wanted nothing but money. Now he was working for the Clements. And on that he was trying to stay sober for a promise that he made years ago. Even if he slipped, it wouldn't really matter. There were times when he thought about picking the bottle habit back.

He then listened as she said how many years that she has worked for the Clements. And it seemed like she was doing this because of her aunt. Which I guess wasn’t a bad thing. She then said that they should talk about something besides work. “ So what would you like to talk about?” He was giving her the choice to lead this conversation.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 9:50 pm

Sierra knew that there was more in the life than work but right now this was most important thing her life. She just didn't really have anything else to be obsessed with. She has never had any other obsessions in her life. Maybe at school time, it was to be one of the top students. She just couldn't really do nothing. She always had to do something or she will get bored easily.

When there was no asked what they could talk about then Sierra wasn't really sure. This was quite not her really. It has been lately so barely when she had really non-work related talks so she needed to think hard what they could talk about there now. Something else than work. She looked around her and tried to think.

"Well, it's not really easy to start a conversation with people. Well, when it comes not work. Well since I always seem to have work-related business even out of palace too. But not today," she said there with a sigh. "How we talk about what we like or dislike?" she then got some idea suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 9:57 pm

Artemis knew that he and Sierra was different. As he knew that she was all about work. Where he knew when to flip the switch off. And become the single father and give Duchess the best of her last days. As he knew that it wasn’t going to be long for the senior dog. At least he could say that she lived a good life. And she would have to cross the rainbow bridge. Something that he wasn’t ready for. As he didn’t know how he would be able to go on without her. Duchess has been close to him just like Lilac.

He then was letting her decide what they were going to talk about. Artemis was going to use this time to get to know Sierra. It wasn’t a date, but it was nice to know your coworker. She was asking him about his likes and dislikes. “ Well I am an animal lover as I have a yorkie named Duchess. And one of my dislikes would be for people who hurts animals."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 10:16 pm

Sierra didn't really have anything else what to care about really. She didn't have any pets or then kids yet. She has become even quite distances with her own family. She has felt already for years that she doesn't belong there. She has been already years wondered why she doesn't really take after her parents really. Anyways she didn't have to worry about it right now.

She listened what Artemis said there now. "Well yeah, I don't really like people who hurt animals too. It's so cruel thing to do," she agreed with that there now. "Well next to work I actually like fashion and probably traveling. Then again these two are often related to my work too," she said added there now. She realized she really does work way too much. She needs to find something that isn't really work related in her life. "I guess I don't really have likes what aren't related to my work nowadays," she said there with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 10:25 pm

Artemis knew that his parents disowned him because Lilac came out of wedlock. He couldn’t actually believe that his parents would do that to him. Not even his mother love would have saved him. At leastt he still had his siblings. But he knew that Athena was busy living her own life. Rhea and Theo were almost always drinking. So he would try and avoid them. But he does owl them to let them know about Lilac.

At leas this seems like they both hate people who hurts animals. But he then listened as said that she was in fashion. Artemis knew that Lilac would really like Sierra. “ Lilac would really like you, she is big into fashion.” Sometimes he would try and appease the girl. Wishing that he still had his trust money. But then he wouldn’t have Lilac. And was wishing that his parents didn’t disown him. He listened as she said that she didn’t have any likes that didn’t involve work. “What about chocolate?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 10:45 pm

Sierra knew that she should get out more and stop thinking so much about her work but she just couldn't seem to do it. She barely had any connections left outside of her work. So all the young woman could do was work. She didn't really see any other way at the moment in her life. Even if she should think about what she wants. She knows she wants to have her own family one day but how do it. The young woman isn't really sure.

"Oh, nice. Well if you need any help there then I can always help. I actually like kids even if I don't have any my own," she said there with a small smile on her face. "She seems like a very sweet kid," she added. When she mentioned a chocolate then she smiled a bright. "Oh, yes I do love chocolate. It's one of the most delicious things in this world," she said. She really thought so.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 10:53 pm

Artemis didn’t know if he should continue on with this lunch. Soon he would say the wrong thing. But at least they never saw each other at work. So he wouldn't really have to run into her. Just when she would come down to the garage, which was some things that she didn’t do. So if he messes up, it wasn’t going to be the end of the world. As long as he continued to act like a gentleman he should be fine. And make sure nothing would slip out like Theo would do. It amazed him how Artemis and Theo were twins.

He was glad that Sierra could help him with Lilac. “ It seems now that she is getting older. All of her wants are very different. Seems like dolls can’t help me out in this.” He knew that she just wanted to fit in. As he had to explain to her why she didn’t get the things like the other Clements did. That was a tough pill to swallow. “ Liliac is a sweet girl who just wants to go to Hogwarts.” Which that really wasn’t a bad thing. Even though he was hoping she would go to Beauxbaton. “ Yeah I have to say that I have a sweet tooth."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 11:03 pm

Sierra can easily say something wrong too. Then again she isn't really used to talk about likes and dislikes there now. She barely does it really. Anyways she knows that at work they won't at least see each other that much. She really hopes that maybe they could even be friends. Then again she never knows what future will bring. She isn't really someone who makes very much of plans of her own life. Mostly the plans what she does are about Clement's.

"Well yeah, when they grow older kids want different things. Mostly girls. Fashion yeah could be one thing girls become obsessed with. And began to want what others have," she said there with a sigh. She basically was quite dramatic at her teenagers at times but she knew that she can't have everything in her life. "Oh, I see. Well, Hogwarts is nice I guess. I never went there. I went to a school called Lugarmago, what is now burnt down. Same year as I graduated. Which is a shame. It was a good school," she said there with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A nice quiet day (Sierra)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next