Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Book Worms Anonymous (Grayson) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Book Worms Anonymous (Grayson) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Book Worms Anonymous (Grayson) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Book Worms Anonymous (Grayson) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Book Worms Anonymous (Grayson) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Book Worms Anonymous (Grayson)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

Book Worms Anonymous (Grayson) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Worms Anonymous (Grayson)   Book Worms Anonymous (Grayson) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 9:45 pm

Wednesday 14 Feb, 2024
7:02pm

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, GRAYSON!
Okay, so I am the worst friend in the world, and I completely forgot that I had promised to text you when I was free (I blame the alcohol...) and, I, obviously, haven't done that. I really wish I could say that I have free time to book a date to meet up with you, but I am snowed under with work. I wish I could explain fully, but confidentiality clauses mean I can't explain to you.
But, seeing as today is the day of love (and, believe me, I don't believe this is limited to romantic love) I thought I would text you to tell you I love you very much!
I promise I will make some time to see you soon, I can't wait to hear what you've been up to! Love Victoria xx

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
Book Worms Anonymous (Grayson) - Page 2 Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Book Worms Anonymous (Grayson)   Book Worms Anonymous (Grayson) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 10:34 pm

Wed 14 Feb, 2024
7:14pm

Happy Valentine's Day!
I believe that's as much my fault as it is yours. I was meaning to text you, but I must have gotten distracted at some point or other and it slipped my mind. I understand if you're busy, please don't worry about it! I have a week off in April for Easter break if that's any help?
I haven't spent Valentine's Day with anyone in several years, but Hogwarts likes to make quite a fuss about it, so I have no choice but to get caught up in all the festivities. Thank you for thinking of me, in any case--the feeling is mutual!
I promise I haven't been up to much, so you're hardly missing out. My schedule is fairly flexible, so if you're ever free, just let me know!
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Book Worms Anonymous (Grayson)   Book Worms Anonymous (Grayson) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 10:46 pm

Monday 15 Apr, 2024
6:15am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRAYSON! I may have asked Jake to check the teacher's files to see when your birthday is... sorry, not sorry! I am free this Saturday, and I am taking you out for drinks! I'll confirm the place and time, I'm excited to see you again! Love Victoria xx

Sunday 21 Apr, 2024
11:54am

My head hurts!
I knew trying to out-drink with you was a bad idea!
But, in seriousness, it was so, so great to meet up with you last night, Grayson! I really enjoyed your company, and celebrating your birthday (belatedly) was lots of fun! Also, you've extended my reading list so, so far I think I'm going to have even less of a social life than I did before now.
Please tell me I didn't do anything too silly? Love Victoria xx

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Book Worms Anonymous (Grayson)   Book Worms Anonymous (Grayson) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 12:49 pm

Mon 15 April, 2024
6:23am

Thank you! I may have also asked Jake recently what your birthday was...I can't believe I missed it! You should have told me, I would have gotten you something. And my schedule is clear for Saturday, I'll see you then!

Sun 21 April, 2024
12:00pm

Drink some water (or coconut water if you have any)!
I do have ten years more experience handling my liquor.
It was lovely spending time with you as well! Thank you for dragging me out for my birthday, I haven't had that much fun celebrating in years. And you're welcome to my library anytime!
Don't worry, you were only a little bit silly--your reputation is safe from any lasting damage.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Book Worms Anonymous (Grayson)   Book Worms Anonymous (Grayson) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 9:41 am

Sun 21 April, 2024
12:03pm

Don't worry, I'm already drinking water, but I feel like death! I will learn!
You're welcome! We mustn't leave it so long until our next meet up!
And, thank Merlin for that!
I'm going to get some more sleep! I'll talk to you later! Love Victoria xx

Mon 13 May, 2024
8:03pm

GRAYSON!
Oh my gosh! You'll never guess what happened today... Okay, I can't wait for you to text back, I am just going to tell you now! Guess who just got handed one of our largest clients? To work on something of a intricate matter? Which means that my boss really, really trusts me to do this well? Yes, you're right, it's me! I can't go in to detail (obviously!) but, I am so, so happy! And, gosh, this one is going to be such a challenge, but I am totally ready for this!
Just had to tell someone, and I know you appreciate a good challenge! Goodbye social life for the foreseeable future!
I hope you're well? How's Hogwarts? Once I finish this case we're going out to celebrate!
Love Victoria xx

Tue 21 May, 2024
10:30am

You have one missed call. Missed call received today at 10:30am. Telephone number...

Gr-Grayson... It's V-Victoria... I kn-know you're working right now. I'm sorry if I'm bothering you...

*shaking breath followed by a muffled sob, obviously being hidden behind the witch's hand as she tries to compose herself*

I don't know what to d-do, Grayson. My contract has been t-ter- they...

*soft sound of pain being held in as much as possible*

I don't know what to do...

*a few moments of silence ensue, and then the line hangs up*

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Book Worms Anonymous (Grayson)   Book Worms Anonymous (Grayson) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 4:31 pm

Mon 13 May, 2024
8:33pm

Congratulations! That sounds like quite a big deal--I'm sure you'll do a phenomenal job!
I am well. Hogwarts is in a frenzy with upcoming exams, but on the bright side, I feel more useful than I have all year.
I look forward to it!

Tue 21 May, 2024
12:14pm

Victoria! Are you okay?

Tue 21 May, 2024
12:15pm

Stupid question, sorry.

Tue 21 May, 2024
12:16pm

I'm going to call you.

Tue 21 May, 2024
12:20pm

You have one missed call. Missed call received today at 12:20pm. Telephone number...

Victoria! I'm so sorry I missed your call, I just got off on my lunch break. What happened? Is there anything I can do? I'll come by this evening if you want me to and we can talk in person. Let me know if there's anything you want or need and I'll bring it for you...

Call me back, okay? Just...hang in there. I get off at eight.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Book Worms Anonymous (Grayson)   Book Worms Anonymous (Grayson) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 5:46 pm

Tue 21 May, 2024
1:21pm

Hi Grayson,
Sorry I missed your call, I fell asleep earlier...
I would love to see you, if you have time...
Chocolates would be nice, but don't go out of your way...
Victoria

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Book Worms Anonymous (Grayson)   Book Worms Anonymous (Grayson) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 7:13 pm

Tue 21 May, 2024
1:24pm

No worries.
I have all the time in the world for you, don't worry about me.
Chocolates are a must. I can make dinner too, if you'd like, though it may be a little late. I'll be there by 8:45 at the latest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book Worms Anonymous (Grayson)   Book Worms Anonymous (Grayson) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Book Worms Anonymous (Grayson)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2