Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
It's my birthday!!! ( Open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
It's my birthday!!! ( Open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
It's my birthday!!! ( Open) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
It's my birthday!!! ( Open) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
It's my birthday!!! ( Open) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

It's my birthday!!! ( Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

Birthday : 2012-08-06

It's my birthday!!! ( Open) Empty
PostSubject: It's my birthday!!! ( Open)   It's my birthday!!! ( Open) EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 12:21 pm

Dominique was excited as her birthday was finally here. She knew that there were some people who she wanted to be there. But she knew that they were busy and couldn’t make it. But she knew today was going to be today. Dominique knew that Sterling was going to be there. And she knew that there were going to be other kids. Being rich it seemed like people were drawn to her. But when school starts back, she would have a sleepover with Mercy and Mimosa.

For now she was just going to worry about today. Then she would think about school once it was there. She was grinning as she knew that she would have a ton of sugar. Her parents had set up something amazing outside. As it was August and the weather was perfect. Walking outside, she then seen where that cake and present were set up. Even though she wished that Mimosa would be there today. But she knew that she was busy in India.

But she knew that she would be getting letters. She was worried about a present, she just wanted them to be there to spend time with her.

It's my birthday!!! ( Open) PAGF2e
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's my birthday!!! ( Open)   It's my birthday!!! ( Open) EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 1:23 pm

Elena hadn't seen her friend Dia in a while, she hadn't seen her since she left and now that Dia was in Hogwarts she hardly sees her because Elena was busy and Dia was making friends her age. Elena had a present in her hands and her father dropped her off.

"I'll send an owl when to pick me up" her father nodded and she got out the car and walked to the door. Elena knew she was kind of early but didn't care, it gave her time to catch up with Dia. She knocked on the door waiting for either Dia's parents to answer or the young girl herself. She didn't want to be rude and just walk in even though her parents love Elena and always tell her to just walk right in. Elena looked around and continued to wait patiently, since she was always patient.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's my birthday!!! ( Open)   It's my birthday!!! ( Open) EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 2:04 pm

Sasha heard there through a letter that Dia's has her birthday soon, so she decided to show up there. She was her best friend basically, even if they had so many years between them. So it would be a good idea to show up at her birthday party. She herself didn't really celebrate hers big since it was basically at the school time, so it was hard to do anything big really.

Anyways the girl wasn't really sure what t buy such young girl as a present. At the end, she just bought some chocolate and some flowers. This was probably a good enough as presents and then again she has never been much invited to the birthday parties anyways. So this was new experiences for her for sure.

When she reached the place where Dia lives then she noticed there some other girl standing and waiting to be let in. "Hey, here for Dia's birthday party too?" she asked there now something. She tried t be friendly. She was sure she has seen the girl around the school but probably never talked much before since they are probably in different houses and years.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's my birthday!!! ( Open)   It's my birthday!!! ( Open) EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 2:13 pm

As she waited for the door to open she heard a voice behind her and turned around. She saw the red head from before and smiled at her. "Yes I am, I used to babysit her before I started Hogwarts" Elena replied. She looked the girl over and saw she was beautiful and it made Elena a little self conscious on how she was dressed. She dressed for the occasion but something in her tells her she dressed up to much, in her black dress and heels. It made Elena want to go home and change but she didn't want to bother her father who was on his way home.

"I'm assuming you also got an Owl, since you're here" it was not a question more like a statement on why the other girl was there. She also felt like an idiot for knocking on the door and just standing there like a weirdo.

Elena outfit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's my birthday!!! ( Open)   It's my birthday!!! ( Open) EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 2:41 pm

Sasha listened what the other girl said there and nodded her head there now. "Oh, I see. Well I met Dia last year at the start of school year and we become friends," she said there now about herself. She noticed that other girl had quite dressed up for this event. She had but one a dress actually too but not so fancy as her for sure, hers was more of casual one for sure.

She wasn't really here to dress up and since she has never been t birthday party she wasn't really sure how to dress up. So she had just put on some clean clothes what seemed to be good enough for her. "Yes, I got the letter too of course, why else I'm here," she said with a small smile there now. "Oh, I'm Sasha," she decided to introduce herself even there now. Seemed like a good idea.

Sasha's outfit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's my birthday!!! ( Open)   It's my birthday!!! ( Open) EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 2:46 pm

She nodded, she knew Dia was the type of girl who caught a lot of people's hearts. She was such a loveable person and if no one was taken by her first meeting, something was seriously wrong with them. "She's a great kid, I know the moment I met her I was taken" she smiled at the memory of a young Dia being happy to see her new babysitter and vice versa. She would have brought her younger siblings since they also knew Dia and liked her unconditionally like Elena, but they were grounded so it was just her today and she was a little relieved not to have to watch her twin younger siblings like a hawk.

"I'm Elena, its nice to meet you Sasha, I must say your more dressed for this occasion then me, lovely dress as well" She loved the dress the other girl wore, it matched her complexion.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

Birthday : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: It's my birthday!!! ( Open)   It's my birthday!!! ( Open) EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 8:42 pm

Dominique was out where everything was set up. Until her mother came outside and whispered in her ear. And her eyes light up when she found out that some of her guest where here. That is when she started to grin and was running back inside. So that way she could run and open the door. That is when she noticed that Elena and Sasha was here. She was so excited that both of them could come today.

“ Elena!”

She then gave her a hug as she was glad that she was here. “ Mom has stuff set up outside.” As the weather was nice and was glad that it wasn’t raining. Now she turned her attention to Sasha.

“ Sasha!.”

Dominique the hugged the older witch. As they meet at school. She knew that Sasha would buy her chocolate when she need it. Dominique then gave her a hug. “ I am so glad that you are here. I thought that you would be with Jackson all summer.”

It's my birthday!!! ( Open) PAGF2e
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's my birthday!!! ( Open)   It's my birthday!!! ( Open) EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 9:01 pm

Elena heard the door open and she looked to see Dia and smiled. She hugged back her little girlfriend and smiled, she had missed Dia and barely sees her at school since they're always busy for the other. Elena really hopes that changes with the new year coming up to play.

Dia hugged the other girl before being let in. She wondered what Tessa had set up for Dia, the young girl deserved a lot since she was so adorable and loveable. Sometimes people think her too loveable but that was fine with Elena, she loved Dia the way she was and even thought Of her as another younger sibling. "So Dia how much did Tessa out due herself this year?" Elena asked the young excited girl. Tessa was a kind soul and Elena loved the older witch. She had spunk and reminded Elena of her own mom. Elena gave a little smile at the memory of her mother.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's my birthday!!! ( Open)   It's my birthday!!! ( Open) EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 9:31 pm

Sasha smiled at Elena there now. "Oh, it's nice to meet you too, Elena," she said just a few seconds before Dia opened the door there now. She smiled at the Dia there now. She was glad to see the girl there too, they saw each others last time at the school.

She did hug Dia back too when she hugged her there now. "Well, changes to the plans a bit. I decided to come your birthday. I couldn't really miss this out," she said there with a small smile. It was true. She couldn't miss Dominique's birthday party. Things between her and Jackson were very complicated. They kind of break it up. She really has no idea what is going on but she decided not let that ruin Dia's day.

"Anyways happy birthday," she said there with a small smile once again. "Here is the small gift even for you. Nothing fancy really," she added. She has never yet met the girl's parents in the person but she has heard so much about them from Dia. They seem to be so much better parents than her own. So she couldn't say anything about them.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: It's my birthday!!! ( Open)   It's my birthday!!! ( Open) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 8:57 pm

Date: 10th August, 2024

RE: Happy Birthday, Pumpkin!

Hello birthday girl, guess who?

That's right. Uncle Jackson can't be there for your birthday and I'm so sorry for that but you know I have to go on tour right? Did you see me in the paper with the Vice President? She is super nice and I told her all about you. So the White House also sends you birthday wishes!

I'm sure you're having a blast on your special day. You're twelve now, that makes you a big girl, which is why I got you a big girl present.

I know when you open the wrapper, it will look like a lipstick but it's actually a mace. When you spray it at someone, they will get chilies and peppers in their eyes. Use it if a boy ever bothers you, and he will never bother you again.

Remember Dominique, never spray it on yourself or your friends, only the people who are bothering you or not listening to you. Keep it in your purse and use it only in an emergency.

Write to me and let me know how school's going. Your mom says there's a dragon at Hogwarts? Well, there is no dragon you can't stay, Pumpkin!

Love
Uncle Jackson

From the Offices of Jackson Blake
Milwaukee City Hall
Districts 3 and 4

If you are looking to get in touch with your representative, please visit our website or email directly to rep.blake@legis.wisconsin.gov

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's my birthday!!! ( Open)   It's my birthday!!! ( Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

It's my birthday!!! ( Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next