Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
A compromise (Sasha) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
A compromise (Sasha) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
A compromise (Sasha) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
A compromise (Sasha) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
A compromise (Sasha) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

A compromise (Sasha)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

A compromise (Sasha) Empty
PostSubject: A compromise (Sasha)   A compromise (Sasha) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 6:25 am

A compromise (Sasha) 510725aa900b510019

Saturday, 14 September, 2024

The journey to the UK this past year had always been something Jackson looked forwards to. Sick as it made him recently, he had craved being with Sasha so much for the precious few moments they had together, he had anticipated their embrace all the way from home. Today, the young politician was filled with nerves and anxiety as he arrived at Hogsmeade via the Knight Bus - the most inconspicuous way to travel he'd been told by his contact on this side of the pond.

The bus had been a welcome distraction from his situation. Everyone had been busy yelling at the conductor who in turn had yelled back. People discussing their personal lives as if no one was around, an old witch at the back giving sex tips to what looked suspiciously like an overgrown niffler while a an ancient wizard slept with both eyes open, glaring at a child who wondered if she should reach for his open sweet box.

But the distraction only lasted so long and before Jackson knew it, they were hurtling down the streets of Hogsmeade and the conductor was yelling "HOGSMEADE STATION, KEEP IT MOVING FOLKS, FIVE SECONDS OR WE'RE IN SWANSEA NEXT!"

Hopping off the vehicle as it began to move once again, Jackson landed somewhat safely on the road, only to realize he and Sasha had never determined a place other than the magical village itself. So the American decided to do the only thing he could think of. The strap of his duffel bag slung across his body and his black jacket over one shoulder, the man set out for the high street, cutting the hopefully normal figure of a young wizard in jeans and an ivory sweater. The wind was picking up slowly but it was nowhere near cold enough to warrant the black leather jacket he carried, the article of clothing more for comfort than actual warmth.

Victoria's words rang in his head over and over again, and he finally admitted defeat. Annoying as she was, she was right. And as much as he hated to admit it, the witch had proven she knew her stuff.

If all this went well, he would have to offer her a permanent position on his campaign.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A compromise (Sasha)   A compromise (Sasha) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 7:04 am

Meeting Jackson at the Hogsmeade after the events what had happened was worrying for the girl. Just so much has happened for sure. Nothing wasn't same in the girl's life anymore. Things were more intense between her and her parents. She had no idea how this meeting with Jackson even goes.

The Hufflepuff did miss him yes, that for sure. She just had so many other things to worry lately.

Anyways today was the day she was supposed to meet Jackson after the event at the summer, where things didn't go so well between them. The girl was nervous and worried for sure.

When she was at the Hogsmeade she realised she never said where they supposed to meet. Something that slipped from her mind completely. She just didn't expect to hear from Jackson to hear back so fast. She didn't really expect even answer after all how things ended between them in summer.

So now she was trying to find Jackson there. The girl was wearing for once jeans, t-shirt and sneakers, she didn't really have to dress up. She didn't really feel like wearing dress or so today. She had a jacket with her just in the case too, it might get colder later.

The girl wasn't even sure how Jackson will arrive here.

Being head girl gave her perks to come to Hogsmeade when she wanted basically, what was something the girl learned today too when she asked if she could go there due some personal issues. She didn't really feel like sneaking out would have been a good idea even if it was an interesting idea, so the girl asked permission first.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: A compromise (Sasha)   A compromise (Sasha) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 8:00 am

Since they had neither determined a place nor a time to meet, Jackson fully expected to be kept waiting. The fact that this place was so close to Hogwarts School sent invisible shudders up his spine. In his heart of hearts, he knew why Sasha had chosen this place but his mind was not ready to accept that she was still in high school.

Whether he waited twenty minutes, or forty, or an hour, or half the day, the man would never be able to recall after this. What he would remember was seeing the redhead emerge from a corner and make her way down the street, dressed in jeans and a t shit that made ehr look as young as she claimed she was. It also struck him how much effort she must have put into looking older every time she met him. The hair, make up, dressing, Sasha had gone to great lengths to convince him she as older than her age, and she had done it successfully.

Not this this made him any less at fault, but thanks to the little Goblin, Jackson was starting to realize how much trouble women went to at his behest.

Almost as if she'd felt his stare, Sasha looked up across the street and saw him. Jackson nodded, not trusting himself to wave and then crossed the street, coming to stand beside her. If thing were normal, he would have reached to hug and kiss her without question. Now, he simply stood uncomfortably by her side, unsure what was even appropriate anymore.

"Uh Hi..." he began, trying to look at her more politely and cautiously than he ever would have before. "How've you been?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A compromise (Sasha)   A compromise (Sasha) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 8:55 am

Sasha knew that she used to put so much effort earlier to look older and now she didn't really have to do it anymore. She didn't really see a point of it anymore, Jackson knew her real age now and it was something she couldn't hide anymore.

Anyways after some time trying to find Jackson she did spot him across the street. Well, she felt like someone stared at her, so she just looked that way and Jackson was there. She wasn't sure how this will go really. She nodded back to him there then, she wasn't sure how to act around him now.

"Hey," she said back. "I have been so good as I can be. Just a lot has happened," she said there now. She wasn't really that okay. She has been trying to get her life back to the track and it hasn't been easy. "What about you?"

Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: A compromise (Sasha)   A compromise (Sasha) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 8:25 pm

The greeting was about as awkward as Jackson would have expected. The man glanced nervously around them, unsure whether to take her into a cafe to talk or stay out here in the open where there were witnesses. No one had yelled at them yet, yelled at him yet for hanging out with an underage girl. So far, so good.

In the end, he just started walking down the street, hoping she would take the hint and follow. they could walk and talk, and that way if she wanted to run, she had plenty of opportunity.

"I've been... Sober," he managed, unable to bring himself to say the word "fine" because it would be a lie. "Keeping busy, got a new campaign strategy, met the Veep." The string of events did nothing to lessen the awkwardness o the moment but it did kill time.

"How're your..." No, he couldn't ask about her parents. Did they know what he'd done? Did they want to see him hanged? Was the death penalty even a thing in the UK? He'd have to check with Victoria. "I mean, how's..." he couldn't ask her about school either. That was way to uncomfortable, so instead Jackson latched on to the private investigator he had hired for her once upon a time.

"Did you ever find out about that French girl you were looking into?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A compromise (Sasha)   A compromise (Sasha) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 7:46 am

Sasha knew things between her and Jackson seemed to be very awkward now and there was no way how to really changes the things between them for now. Mostly because things just were that and it was something that probably had changes over the time.

When Jackson began to walk somewhere then for seconds Hufflepuff was confused but eventually, she decided to follow him there now. She wasn't sure where they were exactly going now. Then again she didn't really care that much about it right now.

The girl just hoped that maybe they can fix these issues they have but she knew it won't be an easy task for sure. The lie she had told made things just so much worse for them. "Oh that's nice I guess. Meet the Veep?" She was confused about who was this Veep person or so.

She listened what Jackson tried to ask there now but never did really. Her parents didn't really pay attention as always when their daughter was sad and everything like that. So they didn't even realise that Sasha had dated with someone and they broke up.

"Well yeah, I know who she is now. Which made things even worse between me and my parents. That French Girl ended up being my biological sister who my parents gave away to adoption when she was just a baby or so," she said there now with a sigh. She just couldn't believe it still.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: A compromise (Sasha)   A compromise (Sasha) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 12:11 pm

As Sasha revealed that the French girl was her sister, Jackson was both surprised and... wierded out. What was this strange pang inside him..? Was he possibly feeling guilty for not being there for Sasha as she went through something that life changing? Could he even be there for her after knowing what he did? So many questions he thought he knew the answer to now stood in front of him, forming a wall of uncertainty he had no idea how to scale.

So he focused on the easiest part of the conversation. "Veep is the name we call the VP, Vice President of the United States. She came down to Milwaukee to endorse me for Congress." He knew Sasha had never been particularly adapt at his job and he had no reason to believe anything had changed. After all, not everyone was a goblin who threw themselves into research with as much zeal as his newfound campaign adviser.

"So your parents.. Are you guys at least talking about your sister? Like why they gave ehr up for adoption?" It wasn't really his place to know but he wasn't sure what else to ask from her right this minute. They had kept up their walk and were rounding a corner towards Honeydukes when Jackson felt the least like sweets he'd ever felt in his life.

"Do you want candy or something?" he murmured regardless because she might want something to chew on. Whether candy was a kid thing or a girl thing or a people thing, he didn't know. But he was trying.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A compromise (Sasha)   A compromise (Sasha) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 10:29 am

To be honest Sasha didn't expect it to happen too and it just complicated even more thing in her life. It's not the same again and it probably never will be. The girl will just try to do her best in what she can and nothing think much about it really. She needs to try to focus on her classes and everything like that, rather than something like having a sister and her parents.

"Oh, I see. That makes sense. And it's good that you made it still there," she said with a small smile n her face. The girl still didn't know much about politics really but at least she tried to understand so much as she can. "I'm sure you will do good work in the Congress," she added there now even.

"Not really. There is still so much mystery about it. My parents became even distance than they were. Seems like they don't really wanna bring up the past. I'm not quite the sure what happened but it had been something bad," Hufflepuff girl said with a sigh. She didn't really understand her parents and she probably never will. She has still so many unanswered questions still.

When they reached near the Honeydukes then you could see Sasha was excited about it. The girl has always loved sweets and candies for some reasons. "Sure we can go and get some. If you like. I won't mind getting something," she said with a smile on her face. She just figured it would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: A compromise (Sasha)   A compromise (Sasha) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 9:18 am

"Well, I haven't been elected yet," Jackson clarified as they walked. His hands were buried deep in his jeans pocket because the man had no idea what to do with them. Sasha had made no move to invite him closer and even if she had, he wasn't sure he was allowed to anymore. "Election's in November, but all major players have endorsed me, which is definitely the right way to go."

When she said she would indeed like to go get some sweets, the American politician nodded. Whatever she wanted. Heading towards the bright shop windows, Jackson heard the rest of what she had to say, about how her parents were still not answering questions on their first daughter. "Have you tried reaching out to your sister? You could always try that, she may not even know she's related to you? Or even that she's adopted." Adoption was tricky at best, and it would be even harder for Sasha to navigate because of her age and the fact that her folks weren't going to be of any help.

The bell tinkled merrily as he opened the door for the redhead, letting her into the warmth of the sweet shop before following her in. Some courtesies were built to last, he supposed. He may be a jerk in every other way but southerners held the door open for women.

"Go ahead, get whatever you want," he told her, already reaching for his wallet and not at all feeling like an adult buying a child candy to lure her away from her school.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A compromise (Sasha)   A compromise (Sasha) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 10:11 am

"Oh, I see. You are still probably elected then if they seem to like you then it's very good chance you would get in," Sasha said with a small smile. Sasha would like to be closer to Jackson but she wasn't just sure if she should do it. The girl wasn't sure about anything anymore lately. All she knew nothing wasn't same anymore for her. "Oh, good luck on your Elections then in November," she added.

Sweets were something Sasha has always liked, well as long as she can remember. She never said no to them. She sighed when there were more questions about her sister, who she had no idea about until recently. "Well, I haven't really reached to her yet. I'm just not exactly sure how. Since it's not like I can go to French right now to search her," she said with a sigh. "Oh, I could write a letter but not sure how to address it. I learned that she even works for Clements, as some assistant," she added there now.

Sasha didn't know much about adoptions or so but she has slowly even begun to look at it. She just wants to know her own sister now. Maybe they will get along better than her own parents.

"Thanks," she mumbled there when Jackson had basically held the door open for when they walked into the sweet shop there now. Sasha noticed that Jackson was ready to pay for her sweets basically, she decided not to argue there this time. Even if she could have bought them herself too.

She began to look around the shop and try to understand what she should buy there now. She decided to get some chocolate frog cards and many other sweets. Basically, there was mostly everything that was sweet and tasty for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A compromise (Sasha)   A compromise (Sasha) Empty

Back to top Go down

A compromise (Sasha)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next