Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Birds of a Feather {Sasha} Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Birds of a Feather {Sasha} Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Birds of a Feather {Sasha} Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Birds of a Feather {Sasha} Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Birds of a Feather {Sasha} Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Birds of a Feather {Sasha}

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Birds of a Feather {Sasha} Empty
PostSubject: Birds of a Feather {Sasha}   Birds of a Feather {Sasha} EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 10:46 pm

Sterling scowled at the letter he held in his hands as he made his way back from lunch. His sister's stupid horned owl had dropped the thing in a bowl of soup the boy next to him had been eating. He had gotten it out and dried it out fast enough he could still see the contents of the letter but the words were smeared and his mother's handwriting already wasn't the greatest.

He squinted at a word about halfway down the page and tilted his head. Using his context clues Sterling could only assume the word was "studies" but he couldn't be sure. He sighed and shook his head as he arrived at the pile of large barrels that marked the Hufflepuff entrance.

He found the barrel two from the bottom, middle of the second row, and tapped it in the rhythm of ‘Helga Hufflepuff’. The barrel opened and the boy entered, walking up the dimly lit sloped passage and entered the common room, looking down again at the letter. He jogged up the stairs to the boys' dormitories.

He plopped his bag down on his bed in his room, looking away from the letter to retrieve a pencil, some paper, and an envelope before he jogged back down the stairs. He looked around the room and threw himself down at a table and chair near the fireplace, setting his things down on the table.

He finished reading the letter quickly before folding it neatly and setting it aside, getting ready to write his mother back.

"Dear Mother,
First off, I'd like to say it was wonderful, as always, to hear from you. I always enjoy catching up on what's going on in your little world. I wasn't quite as happy with this letter if I'm being honest, not that you did anything wrong, but simply because Mathilde's godforsaken owl dropped your letter in a bowl of soup someone next to me was enjoying!

I sure hope you're doing alright, how is Father's mood lately?"

Sterling frowned at the paper. He knew he shouldn't have to ask that, and yet here they were. He looked up as someone else walked in, immediately feeling defensive before calming down slightly. It was only a student, and who did he think it was going to be anyways?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a Feather {Sasha}   Birds of a Feather {Sasha} EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 11:48 pm

Sasha had finished with her lunch for today and she had decided to go back to her common room. She could have done something more fun but she didn't really have many friends. Sash has learned not having many friends isn't always a good thing.

This meant she didn't have that many things to do with her free time. This was why she had decided to go to the common room. Maybe read something there or then draw even. She needed some activity when her a few friends were busy. She did actually have one real friend Dia, who was probably still eating her lunch, they were in different houses. And she knew she had other friends to spend time with too.

A few minutes later she walked into the common room to see there someone trying to write a letter there. At first, she thought maybe not to disturb him, she didn't really like it herself when she tried to write letters. So she tried to come up with other ideas what she could do but she didn't really have any better ideas.

So the girl decided to stay here. Maybe he could be her another friend. They are in same house been already years but never really talked much. She founds it a bit odd now suddenly. "Hey, I hope I don't disturb you too much from writing your letters," she said with a small smile and walked a bit closer to the boy to sit to armchair not far from him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a Feather {Sasha}   Birds of a Feather {Sasha} EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 12:07 am

As he saw the red-haired girl he turned back to his letter. She was likely just going up to her dormitory or going to read by the fire or something. The latter may be slightly annoying, considering his position was so close to the fireplace, but it would likely be fine since reading is a silent activity.

"I sincerely hope he's treating you right, and you know what I mean by that. Please don't let him push you around mama. He needs to know it's not ok.

On a different note, I"

He looked up from his letter as the girl who had entered spoke to him, sitting in an armchair a little ways away. "No, you're fine." In reality, he was slightly annoyed, but he pushed past it. It was her common room too. Speaking of which, he really needed to get to know some of the people in his own house, as he'd been here... what?... four years already? And aside from his small group of guys and Dia, he didn't know anyone, which he figured he should know his own housemates, not just the ones he shared a room with.

"I'm sorry, miss? I'm Sterling, I'm just realizing that I've seen you around before, yet I don't know your name. It seems like a crime for me to ignore such a lovely lady such as yourself, would you like to come sit with me? There's room at my table, and another chair if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a Feather {Sasha}   Birds of a Feather {Sasha} EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 6:29 am

Sasha wasn't sure if the boy was annoyed or not when she disturbed him. Well, he had said it's fine but she wasn't sure about that but then again what he said after that made her nodded her head. Basically, it was true what he said there now. They have seen each other around and never said names there.

"Oh, that's true. We have seen each other around here but never really talked. I'm Sasha. I'm fine over here and thank you for saying I'm beautiful," she said with a small smile there now. She did mean there every word.

"How's the letter writing going there?" she asked now something. She really wasn't sure what to say or ask. She really wasn't that much used to talk with boys. Matter of fact she never really spoke much out of classes. She did have a boyfriend but he was different from these boys in her own house. He was adult already and had a job. "I can easily go get myself a book and read here until you finish your letter," she added.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a Feather {Sasha}   Birds of a Feather {Sasha} EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 8:46 pm

Sterling nodded to the girl as she accepted his compliment. "Well of course Sasha. It doesn't hurt to speak the truth, yes?" He grinned and tried to think of what to say next. A semi-awkward silence stretched out and Sterling turned back to his letter as he tried to think of something to say.

"have been making pretty decent grades. I, myself, am pretty proud of them! There isn't really any new news. I've made a couple new friends, and then there's always my old friends. It's really a shame you haven't met any of them if only we didn't live so far."...

He looked up once more as the girl asked about his letter. "Oh, well, it's going. I can't really think of anything to write about, but that's usual." She asked if she should go grab a book while he finished and he realized it must've seemed like he was ignoring her. "No, no. I'm sorry, I wasn't meaning to ignore you, I can do both." He smiled at her, trying to think once again about what to talk about. "Do you like cats by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a Feather {Sasha}   Birds of a Feather {Sasha} EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 9:10 am

Sasha nodded her head there now. "It doesn't yes hurt, to tell the truth, well at least most of the time" she agreed with that there now a bit. Not completely really. She wasn't really that sure what to say there too.

When Sterling spoke again then she listened what he said there now. "Oh, I see. I barely even write letters. And If I do it's for my boyfriend. Not parents. I have a very complicated relationship with my parents," she said there now with a sigh. She still tried to figure somethings out why her parents have ignored her mostly so many years.

"It's okay. Don't worry," she said with a small smile. She didn't mind him focusing at times on his letter even if it could lead to awkward silences, what wasn't always a good thing. "I don't have anything against cats. I found them cute but don't have any myself. The only pet I have is my owl if you can consider her like that," she said there with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a Feather {Sasha}   Birds of a Feather {Sasha} EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 3:26 am

He thought about what she said and nodded. He supposed that was true. It could hurt, to tell the truth, especially if it was something like telling someone the dress they were wearing made them look fat, or that they sang like a dying goose. The truth could hurt, but in this situation it didn't, and he decided it was likely best not to dwell further on the subject.

He tilted his head as he listened to the girl... Sasha. The girl's name was Sasha, and he needed to think of her by her name. He mentally scolded himself. He would need to remember and learn her name if he would ever wish to talk to her again. Lucky for him he was pretty decent with names, but it was still a challenge sometimes.

As he listened he learned about her. She had a boyfriend and a complicated relationship with her parents. Both of these would be potential conversation starters, though the whole parents topic would have to be brought up gently he guessed.

He set down his pen with a small smile as he spoke, standing with a small nod. "Yes, owls do definitely count. Would you like to meet my cat? Well, she's a kitten I suppose. Her name is Stella. She's up in my room. I could bring her down for you to see if you'd like? She always enjoys new people and she's very friendly. I'd only watch her claws a bit, they can get caught on your shirt and hair and stuff and she may accidentally claw you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a Feather {Sasha}   Birds of a Feather {Sasha} EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 9:56 am

Sasha knew very well how some truth can hurt people feelings. So she didn't tell always truth but something to similar to that. She knew lying wasn't a good idea but at times it had to be done. Anyways she didn't wanna think too much about it. She wasn't here to talk about that.

She didn't know much about Sterling for sure. She barely knew the guy. She had just a few seconds ago learned his name. It was Sterling and she probably will have to remember it now. She doesn't have any problems with remembering people names really.

She smiled when he brought up meeting his kitten there now. She was glad that she didn't ask any questions about her boyfriend and family right now. These were topics she didn't seem to talk much about.

"Stella is a nice name for a kitten. And yes I would like to see if it's not much trouble for you. I don't have anything against cats," she said with a small smile there now. She wasn't sure how well she would get along with that kitten.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a Feather {Sasha}   Birds of a Feather {Sasha} EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 8:16 pm

Sterling shook his head. "Of course it's no trouble! Trust me, if it was any trouble I likely wouldn't have offered. I'll be back in a moment." He smiled at Sasha and turned to go through the round door that leads to the boys' dormitories. He entered his shared room and called for the kitten, kneeling to check under the beds. He frowned, straightening to look around again and almost went to check other rooms for the tiny cat when he heard a small mew. He followed the sound and pulled back his patchwork quilt on his bed to reveal the little kitten curled up under his pillow.

He chuckled and scooped the creature up with one hand, bringing her out of the room and not bothering to make his bed before leaving the room. He grinned again as he walked back into the common room, cat in hand. He set the kitten down on one arm of the armchair she was sitting in. "Sasha, meet Stella." The kitten looked at the girl with wide eyes, blinking once before letting out a quiet mew in greeting.

Stella:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a Feather {Sasha}   Birds of a Feather {Sasha} EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 12:47 pm

Sasha smiled there and nodded her head. "Oh okay. Makes sense. Well take your time," she said with a small smile now. Awhile he was gone to look for cat Sasha was sitting there and doing nothing really. She was just thinking basically what she should say or do next. She really wasn't sure what to do.

Anyways when Sterling came back with kitten the girl smiled again. She found this little kitten so cute. "Hey, Stella. She is so cute," she said with a small smile there to him. She now wanted her one too. She knows she could afford to get one if she only wanted but taking care of kitten can be handful.

"Kind of wanna get myself a kitten now too. Even if I'm not sure how good idea it would be. But I have always wanted pet but never really bought one," she said with a sigh. She really wanted to get now pet, next to her owl what she had already for years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a Feather {Sasha}   Birds of a Feather {Sasha} Empty

Back to top Go down

Birds of a Feather {Sasha}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next