Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Birds of a Feather {Sasha} - Page 3 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Birds of a Feather {Sasha} - Page 3 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Birds of a Feather {Sasha} - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Birds of a Feather {Sasha} - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Birds of a Feather {Sasha} - Page 3 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Birds of a Feather {Sasha}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Birds of a Feather {Sasha} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds of a Feather {Sasha}   Birds of a Feather {Sasha} - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:29 pm

He grinned and nodded. "Good. Though I don't think you'll need any help if you ask me. You seem to be a natural with animals. Stella sure seems to think so at least." The little cat had woken up by now, rolling onto her side to face Sasha and mew at her softly.

"Yes, I have several guitar gigs that I'll set up, and I hope to visit a friend in the US. I also plan to send letters to a couple people, including the friend I'm visiting for her birthday, her name is Dominique and my eldest sister. And I agree. Though I'm not looking forward to being cooped up in the house with my father I'm also glad that summer's here. More time to focus on my flying, though I will miss quidditch not that our team did any good this year, and my music."

He finished gathering his things and glanced at the girl. "I'm going to go put these away. Since Stella's awake now would you like me to bring down some toys to play with her with?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a Feather {Sasha}   Birds of a Feather {Sasha} - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 5:53 pm

"I guess yeah it comes naturally. Not sure why if I have ever barely even had any contact with pets," Sasha said with a small smile and looked at Stella now who was mewing there now. She wasn't really exactly sure what she said but yeah she was still so cute.

"Oh, that seems pretty interesting summer for you. I don't have that many plans as you," the girl said with a small smile. "Oh, you mean the Gryffindor girl from the first year right? If you do then I know her too. We met a few months ago and somehow became friends even. I might go to her birthday too and same time won't. It all depends really from one thing and I might be busy around that time," she said with a small smile there now.

"Well, you can bring them. Seems like she would need some exercise after her nap. And I can learn how to play with a kitten," she said and looked from this kitten towards Sterling now finally. She didn't really expect to stick around here so long for sure. But she doesn't mind spending time with Sterling and Stella.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a Feather {Sasha}   Birds of a Feather {Sasha} - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 12:08 am

He nodded. "Yes, the Gryffindor first year." Sasha seemed to know her too, though, by the way, both girls seemed to be friendly, he had no doubt they would get along perfectly, so it wasn't much of a surprise to him that they had met and quickly become friends.

The girl agreed to play with the kitten and Sterling nodded, jogging back to his room once again to drop off his writing stuff, and grabbed three of the kitten's favorite toys. One was the stick thing that had a feather attached to it, one was a robotic mouse, and one was a plush toy that had been enchanted to squeal and squirm when the little cat bit it.

He made his way back to the two females and offered the toys to Sasha. "These are her favorites, so any of them will work." The cat sat up upon seeing the toys, ears perked as she watched them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a Feather {Sasha}   Birds of a Feather {Sasha} - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 10:37 am

Sasha smiled there now and nodded her head even. She wasn't sure what to really say there now. She now knew one more friend of her friends. Anyways she knew that she and Dia had become good friends even if they have so many years between. She didn't really mind that fact.

So awhile Sterling went to put her writing stuff away and to bring Stella toys, Sasha kept petting the kitten there, who seemed to enjoy it actually. Stella was very good and cute kitten for sure. She hoped herself will be same. Stella seemed to be even very friendly one since she didn't seem to bite or anything like that.

Once Sterling was back in the common room Sasha looked up from kitten towards him and then to the toys. "I'm not sure which one to use first. I might have an idea how they work but it still doesn't give me much of ideas which to use first," she said there with a small smile. "Well, which one wants Stella herself to use first?" she wondered there out loud now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a Feather {Sasha}   Birds of a Feather {Sasha} - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 4:36 pm

Sterling listened to what the girl asked before lowering the toys to Stella's level so the kitten could pick for herself. She looked at them for a moment, crouching down as she watched them before pouncing halfway into his hands to retrieve the feather, pulling it back and dragging the attached string and stick along with her, back into the lap of Sasha. Sterling nodded, leaning down to set the other toys down next to the armchair.

The kitten apparently saw this as an opportunity and leaped onto his back and then onto the ground to dart under the chair with her feather, stick dragging behind her to poke out from under the chair. Sterling laughed, straightening once the cat was off his back and gazing at the stick before retrieving it, pulling the feather along with it and away from the hidden cat to hand it to Sasha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a Feather {Sasha}   Birds of a Feather {Sasha} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Birds of a Feather {Sasha}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3