Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Birds of a Feather {Sasha} - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Birds of a Feather {Sasha} - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Birds of a Feather {Sasha} - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Birds of a Feather {Sasha} - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Birds of a Feather {Sasha} - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Birds of a Feather {Sasha}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Birds of a Feather {Sasha} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds of a Feather {Sasha}   Birds of a Feather {Sasha} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 9:36 pm

"Hey, Stella. She is so cute,"

The girl fussed, smiling at him as the kitten rubbed its whole body against her hand. The tiny thing purred and hopped down to perch on the girl's legs, curling up in her lap in an effort to return to the nap Sterling had so rudely awakened her from, though she was still purring and obviously not at all upset at the interruption. Sterling grinned, "she was taking a nap when I fetched her, so she's still pretty sleepy. She seems to like you though."

She mentioned now wanting to get a cat herself and he nodded. "Yes, they are a lot of work, but Stella has been worth it. She's such a curious little thing and I'm constantly finding her exploring someplace new whether it's under a bed or a shelf that I have no idea how she reached. The downside of that is, of course, the hair. I'm constantly having to dust about our room because even the house elves can't keep up with the little furball." He gazed at the now sleeping kitten lovingly and chuckled as she made a little snuffling nose in her sleep, little feet twitching before relaxing again.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a Feather {Sasha}   Birds of a Feather {Sasha} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 4:20 pm

Sasha was a bit surprised when Sterlings kitten Stella ended up sleeping on her lap there now. She didn't really expect this to happen there now. She looked at the kitten who was no sleeping and also purring there on her lap. She didn't mind her being there really. "Well, seems like it yes. She can sleep here, for now, I won't mind it really," she said with a small smile there now. She wasn't sure why the kitten liked her suddenly.

She listened what Sterling said about taking care of the kitten. "It all makes sense for sure. No matter how much work it can be it would be worth it at the end. So next time I go to pet shop then I will buy one. Not sure when I will end up going there," she said with a small smile again. She actually likes kittens and cats, well animals in general. She hasn't just got one for no reason really. The money isn't issue for her.

So the girl was sure that she will soon get her cat too, well kitten. As soon as she goes to that pet shop what muggles have. She has forgotten the name of it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a Feather {Sasha}   Birds of a Feather {Sasha} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 5:30 pm

"It all makes sense for sure. No matter how much work it can be it would be worth it at the end. So next time I go to pet shop then I will buy one. Not sure when I will end up going there,"

He nodded. "Most definitely worth it. I know there's one in Hogsmeade. Well... at least I'm pretty sure." He thought about it for a moment, a small frown touching his features. Oh, it didn't really matter. "I could help you pick a breed if you'd like. You could always get a Kneazle, which is just a breed of magical cat. I thought about getting one of them, but my father ended up getting me Stella so I didn't get to pick her out or anything. I was honestly just surprised when he gave me Stella in the first place."

She rubbed the little kitten's nose, loving how soft and fluffy she was. "She's super friendly, though she hasn't really met many other animals or humans other than my family and the people who stay in the same room as us."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a Feather {Sasha}   Birds of a Feather {Sasha} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 5:38 pm

"Oh I think you mean the one called Magical Menagerie but it's on Diagon Alley, so getting there won't be easy," she said with a sigh. "Well awhile we have school," she added. She finally remembered the name of the pet shop. It took for a while. She knew it was the right one.

"It would be nice yeah if you will help me pick out the bread since I'm not sure what to get. My parents won't get me any pet really. They aren't that generous people. Anyways kneazles sounds a good idea actually. I could totally see me buy one of them. They are so adorable ones," she said with a small smile on her face. She really wanted to have now her own kitten.

She slowly and carefully patted Stella who was still sleeping on her lap probably. She didn't wanna wake her up there now. "Oh, I see. Well, when I finally get myself a kitten then Stella can meet her/him I'm sure of it."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a Feather {Sasha}   Birds of a Feather {Sasha} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 5:56 pm

He thought a while longer before nodding. "You may be right. I think I may have been thinking of Diagon Alley. Sorry about that." She then mentioned she would accept his help with picking a cat breed and he grinned. Finally, a solid subject to talk about. "Do you have a certain fur pattern or coloring in mind? Some breeds are more likely to be patterned certain ways after all. I personally prefer female animals as pets, as opposed to males, as males seem to usually be more territorial and aggressive. That's not always the case of course, but it seems more often than not that a female is much less territorial."

"That would be great! I've been wanting to get her around more animals, so she doesn't become antisocial at all." Sasha petted the little kitten ever so gently, and somewhat hesitantly and Sterling smiled. "It's ok, don't worry about her too much. She's a tough little thing, so you won't likely hurt her, and you can wake her up if you'd like to play with her. Too much sleep and not enough exercise will make her lazy and fat anyways." He chuckled at that last part.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a Feather {Sasha}   Birds of a Feather {Sasha} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 7:12 pm

"It's okay. Don't worry. I myself couldn't remember the shop name even at first. I knew it was on Diagon Alley," she said with a smile. She usually remembers things easily but then again some things you forget when you have so much in your mind. Lately, the girl has so many secrets buried away deep down in her brain. She would have to share them with people but right now wasn't time. She barely knew Sterling.

"I haven't really thought about fur pattern. This is something that is hard to say what I want. But I know I wouldn't like all white one. Just white gets so easily dirty. So something other colors will be fine," she said there now something. She needed to think a bit more what she really wanted as a kitten. To be honest the girl needed to put more thoughts in it.

"Yeah being antisocial isn't the good thing for sure. I wouldn't want my kitten to be antisocial on too," she said there now and listened what Sterling said next. So she did pet her now there without worry. "Oh, I see. I have never really played with a kitten before. This sounds so wrong even when I want one myself. I have never even had any pets while growing up. Not even siblings. Always been alone mostly," she said with a sigh there at the end. She was always alone when she was at her own house. That's why she lately barely stayed there.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a Feather {Sasha}   Birds of a Feather {Sasha} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 8:42 pm

Sterling nodded as Sasha said she'd have to think more about it. He supposed it would be a big decision, one that he hadn't had to worry about, but a decision nonetheless. For cats lived for several years, and he assumed a magical breed of cat would live even longer. Plus, color and pattern he supposed would likely be less of a problem than personality would be. Picking a cat by their personality would probably be a better idea.

He grinned. "Oh, well you're doing great. She loves being pet. And don't worry about it too much. It's just kinda something you learn as you go. Though, if you aren't one of those go-with-the-flow types of people you can always get some books on how to care for cats. Research would also be a good idea in deciding on breeds." He gazed at the kitten lovingly, a little smile touching his face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a Feather {Sasha}   Birds of a Feather {Sasha} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 9:14 pm

Getting the kitten was now something Sasha really wanted to do. She needed to figure out what she really wanted, what color and fur patterns and so on. This was the hardest part for sure. She needed to do some research later one. "Maybe I could go to the shop and see what I like there. So it would be maybe a bit easier to find what I like," she said with a small smile there out loud her thought what she had in her mind.

She kept petting the kitten there still. She for some reason liked doing it. "Oh, I see. I'm quite good learning by the go for sure. Most of my knowledge of things are learned that way. I hate planning very much of head anyways. So I have learned life is something you can never plan fully head. So I have become yeah a bit of go-with-flow-person. So yeah I will figure those things out eventually," she said there with a small smile. She knew she will figure out it all how to take care of kitten as life goes on and how to play with it. She knows it might not be easy at first but it's something she can do.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a Feather {Sasha}   Birds of a Feather {Sasha} - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 2:27 am

Sterling nodded in agreement. "Yes, that would probably be the best idea. That way you can get a small sense of their personality as well." He listened as Sasha talked and found himself relaxing. "I completely understand that. You never know what life is going to do, all you can really do is go with it, or you'll just end up stressing yourself out. If you need any help, I can always give you some pet-care advice. We've had all sorts of pets in my house."

"So are you excited for this summer? Any big plans at all?" He wasn't sure what to talk about, but the holidays were coming up, and he figured that was as good a topic as any.

He started gathering his writing supplies up, as it was obvious he wasn't going to be finishing his letter at the moment, though he wasn't upset by that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a Feather {Sasha}   Birds of a Feather {Sasha} - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 1:53 pm

Sasha smiled there. "Yeah it's what I'm gonna do then and see what I like in the shop when summer comes," she said with a small smile on her face. She really liked the idea of getting the kitten for herself. She was sure she is gonna get one in the summer.

"Yeah stressing yourself out isn't always a good thing. Knows it from experiences basically. Anyways yeah I know to whom to go then when I will need some help with pet-care," she said with a small smile there now. She did actually like Sterling as a friend. He seemed to be a good guy and talking with him was relaxing.

"I haven't really yet many any plans exactly. I know some of it I will go spend with my boyfriend, who lives in America. And then buy a kitten for sure. And not sure what else really. I having exact plans isn't my thing to do," she said there with a small smile. "But I'm glad that summer is here finally. Some more time to relax and not think about school stuff. So yeah I'm excited," she added. "What about you?" she asked back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a Feather {Sasha}   Birds of a Feather {Sasha} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Birds of a Feather {Sasha}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next