Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Starting Over Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Starting Over Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Starting Over Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Starting Over Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Starting Over Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Starting Over

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Starting Over Empty
PostSubject: Starting Over   Starting Over EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 6:01 pm

To: Jackson
Subject: Hey
Date: Thursday 2nd January 2025 12:30 GMT

Hey Jackson,

It has been awhile and sorry I haven't really reached you over the Christmas and New Years time. I have been just busy with so many things.

Firstly over the Christmas period of time, I finally talked to my parents. I told them I was engaged. They did take it surprisingly okay. They didn't really ask much questions about it. Then again they have never really seemed to care much what I'm doing.

Secondly, my so-called parents did something you don't really expect to happen. They are getting divorced. Yep, and I think its even official soon, then again I haven't talked with them since the Christmas time I went over there.

Thirdly I did finally officially move out of my so-called home in the apartment you bought for me. So that is my home now. This is something Caroline and Asher took surprisingly okay too.

Oh, and I did totally cut ties with them for now. It's best for me. They were never there for me anyways when I needed them. Oh and I even told them that I will deal with my sister issue myself and they should stay out of it.

Basically, my holiday has spent making the apartment mine. Well unpacking my things and so on. This is why I have been busy. I never ever planned my holiday would have been spent like this but it just happened.

I hope things go so much better for you over there.

Love,

Sasha
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

Starting Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 7:57 pm

To: Sasha (sasha.denver@gmail.com)
Subject: RE: Hey
Date: Monday 6th January 2025 10:30 CST

Hi Sasha, it's cool. You should take all he time you need to sort through things. It's been honestly so busy here that evne if you wote earlier, I may not have been able to reply. Being a senetor is a lot more work than I expected.

For the first time in years, I didn't return to Green Lake for Christmas. Merida was livid for about two minutes but then she calmed down when I told her I was flying her out to Texas to catch up with some old friends. The pictures of her wild trip are still coming in. And the answer to the question of whether a grown man can still be embarrassed by his mom - is a firm yes.

I'm sorry to hear about your parents. But glad that you moved out. You need to be in a place where you feel good about yourself and your parents house definitely wasn't cutting it. And they really didn't flip out over the engagement? Wow, I had to tell Merid and she gave me an earful for ten minutes. thank fuck Victoria was around to calm her down. And she did enjoy herself at the party so all's forgiven.

Wow, first London, then Texas, my mom really is getting to be a jet setter. In her own words, not mine.

You should probably start looking into colleges in the U.S for when you're done with... the thing.  Travelling between countries is going to get a whole lot harder soon and well, it would make life easier if you were just here. I'm currently all alone in the big house unless someone from the old campaign drops by to cook me food. That's how bad its gotten here.

Gotta head into a meeting, talk later.

Jackson

From the Offices of Jackson Blake
633 West Wisconsin Ave, Suite 1920
Milwaukee, WI 53203

If you are looking to get in touch with your representative, please visit our website or email directly to jblake@blake.senate.gov

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Starting Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 5:29 pm

To: Jackson (jblake@blake.senate.gov)
Subject: RE: RE: Hey
Date: Saturday 11th January 2025 11:30 GMT

Hey Jackson,

Sorry I haven't replied back right away. Been busy with going back to my school. Buying supplies and everything else lately.

I see. Well, I hope everything goes well over there now. And It's totally okay if you take time to reply back, I understand that you're busy with your work now.

Awh. At least Merida had friends with her old friends which is very good. At least she didn't have to spend it alone and she had something to do. Her Christmas seemed to be even more fun than my unpacking and talk with my parents.

Nope, they didn't really flip about it. Not sure why they took is so understandable. Then again they haven't really cared much about what I'm doing lately. They always did let me do what they wanted and never asked questions really. Remember my parents didn't even show up at the party even if I did invite them. They missed it as always. They never really paid attention to anything really pasta few years.

Lmao. Well yeah she might be but I won't really say it too like that but I'm glad she had fun at least.

I have thought about it yes. Just I'm not sure which college's I should really apply for. I'm not completely sure which major I wanna do. I have thought about doing something with art but then again exactly what I'm not completely sure. And I barely know about much which colleges will be a good idea to go there, never thought much about going to study overseas.

I hope you will have a nice day over there.
Love

Sasha
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Starting Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 12:40 am

Date: Monday 14th January 2025 10:30 CST

Lol I don't expect replies back straight away. I know you have a life and you need to do your own things. Don't worry, I'm not the kind of guy who expects his... Who expects you to drop everything for him. Do those girls even exist anymore? I can't think of a single one.

Yup, Merida's flying high. She arrives at the Kroger's these days all fancy. Of course, she won't quit her job there even though I've told ehr multiple times. The store's now like her home, especially with me gone. Plus they give her all the nearly expired canned goods for free, still better than our current food stamps system.

Sorry, American joke.

You really should give your further education some thought you know. if you're worried about costs and whatnot... You don't really have to be. I don't know what the arrangement with your parents is and if they'll continue to support you after you've moved out but here, you have nothing to worry about. If your grades are decent we can look into scholarships and I've got a few buddies at some places for a bit of an advantage.

Here are a few art colleges in the area my assistant drummed up yesterday. Maybe take a look at their programs and see if you like anything?

1. Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design (link)

2. University of Wisconsin Milwaukee - Peck School of Arts (link)

3. Alverno College (link)

4. Carroll University (link)

See if any of these are any good and let me know. Commuting shouldn't be a problem as we can apperate you in and out. Luckily I'm one of those few people that don't have to bother with apperition points.

Okay, it's lunch time and I have to sneak into the corner office to see what we're having. Talk later!

Jackson

Milwaukee, WI 53203

If you are looking to get in touch with your representative, please visit our website or email directly to jblake@blake.senate.gov

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Starting Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 11:13 am

Date: Saturday 18th January 2025 12:35 GMT

I'm glad you're okay with this. Well, I don't really know someone who does it too but then you never know. There might be always someone like that who does it.

Well, I guess I need to get used with American jokes when I move there now soon after I do graduate from Hogwarts. Even if it might be challenging thing to do. I might have actually caught it since I did smile at that but didn't exactly laugh.

Well, money doesn't really seem to be an issue for me. My both parents seem to still give me money every month. Not sure why tho when I did cut basically all ties with them. I really do have now more money than I can spend. I think it might end once I become basically an adult. After graduating from Hogwarts.

My grades are pretty good ones I suppose. If they weren't then I would have been perfect last year and head girl this year. Seems like I'm doing pretty good in my classes and I seem to be responsible in the eyes of my school heads.

Even yeah scholarships seem to be an interesting thing. I might not need it but it could become handy.

Those all art colleges seems to be interesting places where to go. I will think a bit more about them and will see which one seems to fit for me the best. Even if I'm leaning towards more the towards the first or the third option. Not sure what made me like them. Even if yeah two and four seem to be interesting ones too. They all seem to have good programs in them.

Well, I haven't used apperating spell that much but yeah it will become handy one for sure.

Well yeah, we talk soon again.

Love,
Sasha
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Starting Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 1:17 am

Date: Monday 25th January 2025 1:42 CST

Wow, I am so so sorry for the late respond. I got caught up in... stuff. Between work and gym, I barely have a life anymore. Luckily I'm the boss so I can make sure my staffers don't have a life either. We've all been busy carrying out interim research for a bill I'm drafting so there's a lot of papers to get through. Thank fuck for our legal adviser or we wouldn't have any precedence to draw from.

Speaking of which, I'm heading down to Washington next week, would you like something from there? I don't know what they have there but I'm sure we can find it.

So some of those schools look good? Did you do anymore research into them? Because if you've made up your mind I can send some people over and ask for early admission so you don't waste a year in between. Most people take a gap year but I'm not overly fond of the namby pamby of finding yourself. Look in the mirror if you need to find yourself, as Merida always says. Then go to college!

Have you reached out to your sister yet? You don't have to if you don't want to of course, but she is family. Maybe she would like to know who you are and who her parents are - even if they are certainly not people worth knowing.

Oh, and it's not even February and the girls in the office have already started chattering about Valentines' Day. It's such a pain, like, its ages away and they're still going on about the lingerie they bought and the trips they plan to make. I think my entire office will be empty on the fourteenth, it might as well be a public holiday.

I guess we should make some plans too? Can you get time off from... Well, just time off?

Jackson

Milwaukee, WI 53203

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Starting Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 8:34 am

Date: Saturday 1st February 2025 12:35 GMT

Hey, Jackson

It's okay. Don't worry. I get your work is important and you are busy there. So don't worry too much, not replying back to me right away.

Well, I'm not sure what to get there, never been to Washington before really. Anything is fine really. Then again only times I really have been out of England is when I have met you there.

Yeah, they all looked and yeah I did do some research of course. It's okay I will figure it out eventually. Just I haven't thought much about it before, I always kept saying I have time. I don't really wanna take a year apart too but I know things in America work differently.

Oh well after some more thinking I have thought of going to University of Wisconsin Milwaukee - Peck School of Arts. Probably the Art dept there and Painting and Drawing one there. Just Drawing is something I have always loved to do. This is the idea of right now.

I haven't yet reached out to her. I'm just not sure how. Well, she works for Clement's whose are a huge deal in France. So I can't really march in there. As I have gathered she is some assistant for the lady of Clements. So yeah I haven't yet figured out how to approach to her there now.

I really would like that. Never really done much that day before. I'm pretty sure I will figure something how to get there that day. I mean out of my school. So of course, we can meet somewhere. I really would love to spend that day with you, it has been awhile we have seen each other anyways in person.

Love,
Sasha
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Starting Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 2:26 am

Subject: Back From Washington
Date: Monday 3rd February 2025 9:22 CST

Hi Sasha!

It's Monday again and I can start to see why everyone hates this day. We just landed back in Milwaukee about seven last night and I've been passed out pretty much since. The alarm could not have been more annoying when it woke me up this morning but here we are, back to work.

The trip was an utter waste of time. It was just the three of us from Milwaukee, myself, my legal adviser and my communications director. We were supposed to go cast our votes on a new bill on vehicular safety regulations but throughout the weekend, the proceedings were so slow, I almost fell asleep on the senate floor. Luckily my legal adviser kept poking me to remain sharp. The whole thing is recorded for C-SPAN and I wouldn't want to become a meme just yet.

The vote took place literally in the half hour of the very last day before we all had to catch our flights back home, almost as if they were stalling. There was no room for discussion or anything. Oh and the nights were all meant for partying. Every shindig we were invited to served alcohol without so much as an option for a soft drink.

In the end, I had to man up and stick with that senator from Michigan, the Muslim lady Zarifah Something. They are required to not serve her alcohol and beef so if I stood with her, they wouldn't come near me too. I missed out on some pretty decent ribs but I'm sure I can get the Goblin to cook me some later this week.

And I guess the Michigan lady wasn't too bad, for a stinking democrat. Though now we all have to kowtow to the blue balls party, seeing as they own the House, the Senate and the White House.

I also got you some soups, bath bombs, lotions and perfumes and stuff, since you never said what you wanted. You know, general girly bath stuff. All of that needs to be in your own bathroom though since its too girly for me. They might revoke my man card if they see rose shaped soups on my sink.

I'll give it all to you on Valentines' Day. Can you get more than just a day off? Because it's crazy here at work so I don't think I can come down to the UK. But we can always fly you out here (don't worry, I can clear it up with the authorities, luckily I and my principals can travel freely to and from the states).

You can see the house too, its all properly furnished and whatnot now. I guess you also have to start shipping your stuff here little by little.

Well, gotta run. I have a nine forty five appointment with someone from the NRA. I guess I'm now big enough of a deal for them to notice.

Jackson

Milwaukee, WI 53203

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Starting Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 4:58 pm

Date: Saturday 8th February 2025 18:25 GMT

Hey, Jackson

Oh, well not always the big fan of the Monday's too.

Oh. Not really sure what to say there about all this political stuff really. My brain still tries to figure this all out. Mostly from what you have told me. Politics has never been much what I been interested in but you make me want to learn about it now. So I would understand more what you're doing.

That's so nice of you for getting all that for me. You didn't really have to do it. Well yeah true those things can be a bit of girly for you yes but not for me. But it will take still some time until I really can use those stuff. Some months.

Sorry, I can't take more than a day off. Basically, it's not possible. Headmistress wouldn't allow it. And if I did sneak out or something then my reputation would be ruined and I would also not be Head Girl anymore. And it's time also me to focus on studying for my exams since I wanna do good on them. I don't really wanna fail on any of them.

So sorry, we can't have this year it together too. Maybe next year then?

Well, I can begin to ship my things slowly there yes. Since yeah I eventually move to that house. Even yeah I don't have that many of things really anyways.

Love,
Sasha
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Starting Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 1:57 am

Subject: Back From Washington
Date: 11th February 2025 9:22 CST

Three Attached Documents

I guess I'll give you the DC stuff when you get here.

Exams are important, you should study. Good luck with them.

I've also attached early admissions for Peck. The requirements are pretty straightforward I'm told so just fill those out and have them mailed to my office. My assistant will take care of it from there.

I took the fourteenth off so I guess I'll just hit the gym or something on that day, should be pretty quiet.

J

Milwaukee, WI 53203

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starting Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting Over
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts & Beyond :: Archives :: Archived Threads :: Archives Game Eleven (2024-25)-
Jump to: