Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Adoption discovery (Damien) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:19 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Adoption discovery (Damien) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Adoption discovery (Damien) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Adoption discovery (Damien) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Adoption discovery (Damien) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Adoption discovery (Damien)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Adoption discovery (Damien) Empty
PostSubject: Adoption discovery (Damien)   Adoption discovery (Damien) EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 6:28 pm

Elena was nervous about today. Elena and Damien Greene the father of her best friend is adopting her into the family today. They're meeting up with the lawyer to make it official. Elena didn't understand why she had to go since Damien was the only one who had to really sign since Tessa did already but she was nervous to say the least. Elena was already there waiting for Damien to show up.

She honestly didn't know what to think anymore a week ago she found out that her mother cheated on her father and Elena was the product of another man. The blonde had no idea who she was or who she was meant to be anymore. She was made to believe one thing and something entirely different happened and it was killing her on the inside to be honest. She sat there twiddling her thumbs waiting.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Adoption discovery (Damien)   Adoption discovery (Damien) EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 9:02 pm

Damien knew that his wife had signed needed papers for the girl named Elana Bliss adoption. For some reasons, he and the girl needed to see the lawyer first. He had no idea why this was exactly needed.

He had mostly agreed with adoption due to Elena being her daughter Dia's friend. If the girl had been someone he didn't know then he probably wouldn't have agreed with it. He had seen the girl around before and he didn't mind having him as his own daughter.

He soon reached where the lawyer's office was and he noticed Elena was there already. "Hey. Am I late or you're early here?" he asked. He wasn't probably the best at the small talk really lately. "Ready to do this?" he decided to ask even this. He had no idea what will happen after this lawyer meeting but he hoped it would go well.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Adoption discovery (Damien)   Adoption discovery (Damien) EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 11:01 pm

Elena was just sitting there when she heard Damien voice and looked up at him. She gave a small smile and stood up. "Yeah I'm ready and you're not late" she had gotten there a little early and didnt mind. At that moment a woman came out and looked at them.

"Hi you must be Damien Greene and Elena Bliss? I'm Rachel the lawyer please follow me" Elena looked at the woman and followed her into what she assumed was the lady Rachel's office. She sat down in one of the chairs in front of the desk. Elena twiddled her thumbs again.

"Okay so Damien you're here to sign the papers of Elena Elizabeth Bliss born July 5, 2010 correct?" Rachel asked damien and Elena looked at Damien, her green eyes waiting for his answer. Even though that was why they were there but she wanted to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Adoption discovery (Damien)   Adoption discovery (Damien) EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 11:52 pm

Damien smiled there. Before he could even say something the lawyer did open her office door and invited them in there now. Damien went in after Elena and took a seat there now.

She looked at the lawyer and listened to her question now. This was the reason why they were here even if that date seemed kind of familiar for the male but she couldn't figure out why right away.

"Yes, I'm here to sign these papers for her adoption," Damien confirmed it there now. Same time he thought why this date seemed kind of familiar but he couldn't remember it right now there at all.

It had been basically over 14 years of that date and so some memories aren't there anymore. "Anyways why did we need to see a lawyer, without my wife present, even if she should be involved in this too. I know she did sign the papers already," he added there now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Adoption discovery (Damien)   Adoption discovery (Damien) EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 2:03 am

Elena was excited and nervous because now that she knew that she had a father... Her real father was out there it made her want to look for him and wonder if he knows that she exists. Elena looked at Damien before the lady.

Rachel looked at the two in front of her before going into the files and pulling out a piece of paper. She sighed before looking at the two. "I have you both here and not your wife because I'm not sure if she knows or if you do but in Helena Bliss's will it states that should anything happen to her before Elena 17th birthday that I was supposed to tell you Mr. Greene, that Robert Bliss is not Elena's father. But your name is on her birth certificate" Rachel handed over the birth certificate of Elena.

Elena did a double take. "No you have to be mistaken" Elena took the paper before Damien and long and behold there was Damien name under the father. Elena was shocked and had no words.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Adoption discovery (Damien)   Adoption discovery (Damien) EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 10:48 am

Damien looked at the Lawyer and then Elena when she heard what was said but he couldn't believe it. This was very shocking news for him for sure. Also now the male made the connections in his mind with the date.

Damien was about to look at the birth certificate but it was taken away from it by Elena. He was there a loss of the words. He wasn't sure even how to tell it to his wife and how he will take it.

This happened basically before their marriage and back then they were just bothered to be together by their parents. Anyways he looked at the lawyer and then Elena again.

"Wait, are you pretty sure about this?" he asked there now. "At least I never knew it. Then again it can be true," he added there now with a sigh. He wasn't sure how to explain that it was true, it wasn't something he wasn't really very proud of.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Adoption discovery (Damien)   Adoption discovery (Damien) EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 1:42 pm

Elena put the paper that held so much back on the table and got up to look out the window. She was so shocked about this, she didn't know what to think or do anymore. This was real. The man that raised her was not her father. Damien Greene was. That meant that Dia was her half sister.

Rachel watched the young girl go to the window then back to Damien. She pulled out two more pieces of paper. "Yes it is true. This is your blood work from your last doctor visit and this is Elena's, Damien its a 100% match" Rachel showed him both papers and left them on the desk for him to take.

Elena heard the announcement that their blood matched and Elena let the silent tears fall. This was so much and she knew it. Elena was only 14 about to be 15 and this was happening already.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Adoption discovery (Damien)   Adoption discovery (Damien) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 12:52 pm

Damien was shocked about the discovery too and so the male just starred at the blood test papers on the table. He wasn't sure what to say or do there now. This was something the male ended up waiting when he tries to adopt someone.

He looked at the papers and then towards Elena who was now standing near the window. He had no idea how to approach to her there now. First time ever the male didn't know what he should do or what to say.

He stood up and walked over to where Elena was. "Hey, I know it's a lot to take in and very unexpected thing to happen. Even for me," he said and wasn't sure how to talk with a girl who is her daughter but he didn't even know it until now. He noticed she was having tears in her eyes now. "Don't cry, please. We will figure things out," he said quietly, basically in a whisper.

He tried to be there for her now. Even if he should have done it so many years ago but he had no idea that he had an older daughter than Dia. That woman Helena never contacted with her after their meeting and then again he didn't do it too. He didn't really see point back in those days but now he wishes he had done it.  
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Adoption discovery (Damien)   Adoption discovery (Damien) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 5:27 pm

Rachel saw the young girl go to the window and Damien went towards her, she didn't want to intrude to she walked out the room quietly to give them some time.

Elena heard Damien approach her and she didn't know what to do. She looked at him and shook her head. "You don't have to take me in if this is going to be a problem with Tessa and Dia. I can just go back to the orphanage that isn't a problem and I won't tell Dia or Tessa" Elena wiped her tears. The man who was her best friends father was also hers and she was willing to keep it all a secret for the sake of his marriage and family.

Elena wouldn't know what to do with herself if she ruined anything and the papers were never really stamped to be finalized so technically Tessa was not her adoptive mother as of yet, even though she was Elenas step mother.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Adoption discovery (Damien)   Adoption discovery (Damien) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 11:31 am

Damien looked at Elena and listened to what the girl said now to him. He thought a bit before he even replied back to the girl. He wouldn't just send her back to orphanage really.

"You aren't going back to the orphanage. I'm sure Tessa will understand. Basically, this happened even before things really became serious between me and Tessa. And I'm sure Dia will be excited to have an older sister. Even if it's just half," the male tried to assure that things will be alright now. Even if he didn't exactly know what Tessa and Dia will think to about it but they will learn out soon enough.

"I'm sure we will figure this out. I won't give up on you so easily. If I had known I had another daughter then I would have been there for you already earlier," he decided to add even this. "So if you want we can figure all this out together and see what Tessa and Dia even think about this. Keeping it secret from them seems to be a cruel thing but if you wish to keep it as secret then I won't mind doing it." He has never liked lying but if Elena wanted to do it then he will respect her wish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adoption discovery (Damien)   Adoption discovery (Damien) Empty

Back to top Go down

Adoption discovery (Damien)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next