Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Adoption discovery (Damien) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Adoption discovery (Damien) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Adoption discovery (Damien) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Adoption discovery (Damien) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Adoption discovery (Damien) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Adoption discovery (Damien)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Adoption discovery (Damien) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption discovery (Damien)   Adoption discovery (Damien) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 12:56 pm

Elena nodded when he talked about how she wasn't going to the orphanage where she was always alone because the other kids knew each other and Elena was fresh meat. She didn't like that place but if she had to go back then she was going to have to deal with it, but Damien wanted to keep her. She didn't know if it was from guilt or not, but for right now she'd take it. "Hopefully Tessa does, but I know Dia, she'd be excited about no longer being an only child" Elena shrugged, she knew the young girl too well.

When Damien said how he wasn't going to give up on Elena so easily, she walked back to her chair and sat there twiddling her thumbs, something she did when she was nervous. "I found out two weeks ago when I read my mother's diary. She explained how she had an affair with a young man and she ended up pregnant. At first I thought I had an older siblings but when I kept reading and she said the name of her daughter will be Elena Elizabeth Bliss I knew it was me. She never told my dad that I wasn't his, so he never knew that the girl he raised as his daughter wasn't his. I never knew who my biological father was since my mom never said his name, but now I know" Elena explained how she found out from reading her mother's diary.

"I just don't understand why my mother never told me, her and I always told each other everything" she loved her mother but right now she felt betrayed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Adoption discovery (Damien)   Adoption discovery (Damien) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 1:12 pm

Damien didn't really do it just because guilt he was feeling but more likely even if he barely knew Elena he did care about her. He didn't really want her to end up in an orphanage where things aren't always so good. The male has heard awful things about those places. When he could give Elena good home then he will do it.

He followed the girl back to their seats and he did listen to what Elena said again there now. He wasn't sure why either why her mother didn't tell about it to her before anything.

"I'm not sure why your mother never told you anything about me. Then again your mother never told me that we had a child together. So she kept it to herself until you read her diary," he tried to explain it. "And it could be that she thought it might ruin our all lives when he tells the truth," he added. He wasn't really sure about this but this was the only possible thing the male could think there now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Adoption discovery (Damien)   Adoption discovery (Damien) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 1:20 pm

When he explained why her mother might have not told either of them that the other existed it made sense but it also would have been nice to know that her father wasn't her father that her best friend's father was in fact Elena's as well. Now it made sense whenever Damien or Tessa would drop Dia off her mother hid or if Elena wanted to go over to see Dia she always made her father do it because she never could. Everything made so much sense but it sucked in the long run. She didn't like not knowing why her mother did this.

"Do you wish you never knew?" Elena asked Damien. "This is a lot for you I can tell, but it's not good to keep things bottled up. Because eventually this is going to get out Damien and when it does you won't have time to express yourself so you might as well do it now. I can pretty much guarantee that Tessa will be angry, Dia may be happy and angry at the same time and lets not forget your parents. I know they will probably be mad that I am a Halfblood considering my mother was a Muggle and not a witch."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Adoption discovery (Damien)   Adoption discovery (Damien) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 1:32 pm

Damien had no idea why Elena's mother always made Elena be with him and well he could never have known when he and Helena never talked much after their meeting many years ago. He just hoped he would have known it a bit earlier, it would have made things so much easier to explain for sure.

"Well, they might be yeah a bit of angry about it. But I'm sure they won't stay mad at us forever. It's something that we can't changes now and we need to carry on with our lifes. Even if I would never change it even if I had a chance," Damien said. "My parents won't really disown me or anything. We might be pureblood family but we respect muggles already for centuries. Basically, my family has owned for years already muggle company. They might not be happy about it but yeah they will be still around," he added with a small smile.

He knew that his parents won't make a very big deal of it. Well, he at least hopes it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Adoption discovery (Damien)   Adoption discovery (Damien) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 1:42 pm

Elena listened to him explain how they will be mad and hell if she was in one of their positions then she definitely would be angry as well. Elena was angry for sure. Her mother had lied to her for fourteen years and expected her to never find out. Elena wondered if her mom had somehow survived being killed. Would she have ever found the diary? Would her mother tell her? These were questions that Elena had that were always going to be left unanswered. Elena felt tears fall and she wiped them off.

"I hate her" Elena admitted. She loved her mother but right at this moment she hated her. "She made me believe my dad was my dad, she lied to him and she lied to me. She made me believe that I was alone when her, my dad, and my siblings died, but I read her diary to find out that my dad is not even my dad. That the dad to my best friend is actually my biological father. I hate her" Elena really did mean what she said. The woman who told her to never lie and to always do what she was told lied to her. So why shouldn't Elena be angry at her?

"I wonder what would have happened if she said something. Not just to me but to you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Adoption discovery (Damien)   Adoption discovery (Damien) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 2:47 pm

Damien could tell that Elena was angry at her mother due her lying to her for 14 years in a row. He knew also she didn't really hate her but just the being angry can say those words. Even yeah they might be true at the moment. He felt himself a bit of angry towards Helena but he knew better not to curse her there now.

"It's okay to hate her for now, I understand you're angry about the lying part. She did it protect all of us. It wasn't probably easy to talk about and it's not something you simply talk about. She probably wasn't sure how to tell it to you," he said with a small smile. He tried to make her a feel a bit better there now. He has no idea if he will succeed or not.

All this was new to him too for sure. "I will be there for you now always. "Things might be so much different then. I can't really say how much different. But I know I would have been there for you even back then," he answered to the girls question basically so good as he could.

"So you still wanna be part of the Greene family now?" he asked to be sure that this adoption still gonna happen. He wished Elena will say yes since she basically is his daughter and it's something the male needs to get used with still.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Adoption discovery (Damien)   Adoption discovery (Damien) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 3:59 pm

She knew this wasn't only hard for her but for Damien as well. They both had to get used to the fact that the two were family and that they were stuck with each other. Elena knew now why she always felt some sort of a connection with Damien when she would see Dia and now she knew why. They were father and daughter.

When he asked her if she still wanted to be apart of the Greene family, she looked at him with her green eyes. "Technically I was supposed to be apart of the Greene family, just didn't know it until now. But whether we both like it or not I'm your daughter and you're my father so we're practically stuck with each other. I just hope you don't mind that I ruined the Pureblooded line" Elena was worried that he cared about the fact that her future children won't be pure.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Adoption discovery (Damien)   Adoption discovery (Damien) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 4:20 pm

Some things made sense to him now. Why he had always cared so much deep down about Elena whenever she was over their house as a friend of Dia. But he never understood why until now. Things are about to changes for sure.

"Basically yeah you are but if you don't wanna be it. Then it's fine by me too. And I don't care that you're ruing the pureblood line of our family. Eventually, the line will die out anyway. So don't worry too much about it," he said.

To be honest he never has seen muggle-borns or halfbloods as blood traitors or so. He has begun to accept everyone as equal. Not everything in this world isn't perfect. Damien doesn't have anything against muggles too.

"You being half-blood doesn't make me disown you. You can't changes who you are. Don't ever think that I will hate you because of your blood," he added there now. To make things more clear. He can't hate Elena because of this.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Adoption discovery (Damien)   Adoption discovery (Damien) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 4:58 pm

Elena nodded to him about everything. She didn't exactly know what else to say. He was her father and she was stuck with the what ifs from her mother. If only she could talk to her mother once again to ask why then it was going to put her a little bit at ease but right now it's not. "Can we just go home Damien? I don't mind if you adopt me but I just want to go lay down for a little bit. My head is hurting from all this information" Elena just wanted to leave already.

She was going to have to deal with this eventually but for right now she couldn't because it was all too much. She needed to do something to keep her mind busy and away from everything. When she gets back to school maybe she will find it there.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Adoption discovery (Damien)   Adoption discovery (Damien) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 6:17 pm

All this was a lot to take in even for Damien and he would like to go back home too. He wasn't sure if they should sign this papers now or come back to that some other day when they have thought things over there now.

"Sure we can go back home. But shouldn't we first sign the papers or we will do it some other day? I will, either way, sign them for sure. No matter what happens I will adopt you," he said and he was sure that nothing will changes his mind there now. Not even his wife when she will suggest it.

Damien was ready to go home to and he knew he needs to talk with his wife about this for sure. Even yeah it won't be an easy task for sure. He really wasn't sure how Tessa will take this but he hopes that she won't be very mad at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adoption discovery (Damien)   Adoption discovery (Damien) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adoption discovery (Damien)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next