Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Can I borrow your ear ( Azalea) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Can I borrow your ear ( Azalea) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Can I borrow your ear ( Azalea) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Can I borrow your ear ( Azalea) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Can I borrow your ear ( Azalea) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Can I borrow your ear ( Azalea)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

Birthday : 2012-08-06

Can I borrow your ear ( Azalea) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I borrow your ear ( Azalea)   Can I borrow your ear ( Azalea) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 4:46 pm

Dominique was glad that they were talking about the same person. And she really loved getting letters and gifts from Victoria. As she knew that her uncle was a very busy man. So she knew that Victoria was telling her uncle everything. Dominique was grinning were Professor Harrington said that she was friends with Mimosa. “ Yup she is my best friend. My mom is good friends with her grandpa.”Dia then listened as she was being asked about Mercy. “ Yup Mimosa introduced me to Mercy. It was at a Halloween ball it was because I started Hogwarts.”

She was listening to what her professor was saying. “ I know roses and sunflowers look pretty together.” Dia knew that she still wanted to raise her Azalea. Because she knew that they were pretty and would look nice in an arrangement. She smiled as she heard that she should send her mom some. “ I think that they would look nice on her desk. My mom is the president of Fox Network.” Dominique really didn’t know why she had just said it. But it seemed like it was important. And it wasn’t like she was trying to brag.

Dia was enjoying that she was spending time with Professor Harrington. It was nice to see her outside of the potion classroom.

Can I borrow your ear ( Azalea) - Page 2 PAGF2e
Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

Birthday : 1993-08-13
Job/hobbies : Deputy Headmistress at Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: Can I borrow your ear ( Azalea)   Can I borrow your ear ( Azalea) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 7:40 pm

The teaching assistant listened almost hungrily as more and more information was supplied by her daughter. Mimosa and Dominique were best friends. And family friends too it would seem, since the Gryffindor memento her mother knowing Kit.

"Oh did you start the same year as Mimosa? I hear she started a year early, it was quite the exception." Though the brunette had yet to take a class with her child, Azalea had no doubt that ehr daughter was intelligent. in ehr brief stay at the Newbury home, Jake had always spoken of Mimosa as an inquisitive, intuitive child. A fond smile touched her face as she reflected on the one good thing they had done together.

“ I think that they would look nice on her desk. My mom is the president of Fox Network.”

"Oh, that sounds like a very important job, I hope she gets to spend enough time with you, especially when you're here in the UK for most of the year." Her mother would probably appreciate the flowers too, if her job was as stressful as Azalea imagined it to be.

"Make sure to include a note telling her how much you appreciate her," she added with a grin. "I hear moms like that kind of thing. In fact, if you have an extra bunch, I'll be your first paying customer. I have to send my own Godmother soemthing too." Of course, Clara had never been a flowers person, but neither had Azalea so the joke would even out.

"Oh, may I ask, how does your mother know Da- I mean, Kit Harrington? That's Mimosa's granddad right?"

Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Can I borrow your ear ( Azalea)   Can I borrow your ear ( Azalea) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 1:17 pm

Dia then was being asked if she was the same year as Mimosa. “ Yup and her birthday is just a couple days before mine.” She has always been close with Mimosa. Dominique was very close to Mimosa. As they grew up together and she was her closest best friend. Even though Mercy was also her other best friend. “ I still remember telling my father that I always wanted to go to Hogwarts instead of Salem.” She smiled and it was because she wanted to go to school with her best friend. “ I didn’t want to leave Mimosa as she is my oldest friend.”

She then grinned as Professor Harrington said that her mom job was important. “ Yes it is very important and I know how much she loves it.” She really didn’t know a whole lot about it but she knew that it had to be good. As she has been told that one day she would take over. “ Yes my mom makes sure that we spend enough time when I am not at Hogwarts.” Dominique then listened to the suggestion that she should send her mom some flowers.” Yes I think that she would love the flowers. And it would make her office smell nice.”

“ Of course I will send her a note!” She really did like talking to Professor Harrington. She then started to grin when she heard her say that she would be her first paying customer. “ She now was being asked how her mother knew Kit Harrington. “ Yes that is Mimosa granddad. But there was a girl who my mom went to school with at Salem. Her name was Azalea but she died. That is why I became interested in Herbology from a young age. “ That is a reason that I love growing Azaleas.”

Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: Can I borrow your ear ( Azalea)   Can I borrow your ear ( Azalea) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 1:33 pm

It warmed Azalea's heart greatly to hear her daughter surrounded by loyal, devoted friends. The brunette herself had been something of an aloof entity in her school years, socializing with everyone to an acceptable degree yet never really close to anyone until she'd met a fellow nightshade to confide in. Of course, there had been Mimosa's father, the one individual who had managed to learn more about Azalea than anyone else at the time.

But that really wasn't a factor anymore.

Though perhaps Mimosa had taken after him with her leadership qualities and charisma, there see to always be a flock of students ready to follow the young Slytherin to the edge of the world and back.

“Yes that is Mimosa granddad. But there was a girl who my mom went to school with at Salem. Her name was Azalea but she died. That is why I became interested in Herbology from a young age."

The revelation left the American witch stunned for a moment. Dominique's mother was at Salem with.... her? Quickly, she tried to focus on the girl's last name again. Greene... Her memory was not at its most reliable but the teaching assistant did remember Damien Greene, a Belladonna many years her senior.

If the Gryffindor was Damien's daughter... Who was her mother?

"Th-that's sounds lovely," Azalea finally managed a reply, her words only slightly shaken at the realization that not unlike ehr, her friends had also created children of their own in the past twelve years.

"I wonder, could you tell me your mom's full name? I would like to write to her, to tell her what a wonderful job you're doing at school. I'm sure she'll love hearing that."

Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Can I borrow your ear ( Azalea)   Can I borrow your ear ( Azalea) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 1:50 pm

Dominique had always been close to Mimosa. Which was a reason why she wanted to come to Hogwarts. She didn’t want to leave her best friend. And it didn’t bother either of them that they were in different houses. But she was enjoying her time with the professor. It was always nice to see them outside of the classroom. And she was tending to her flowers. Dominique couldn’t believe that she was in her third year. It wouldn’t be long till she was studying for her OWLS. But that wasn’t for a couple of years. She then told her how her mother knew Mimosa granddad.

Now she was being asked who her mother was. “ My mother is Tessa and her name before she was married was Tessa Grey.” Dominique smiled as she was proud of who her mother was. “ My full name is Dominique Azalea Greene.” Dominique had always been proud of her full name. As her mother taught her that from a young age. She smiled when the professor said that she would write her mother.

Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: Can I borrow your ear ( Azalea)   Can I borrow your ear ( Azalea) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 3:40 pm

“ My mother is Tessa and her name before she was married was Tessa Grey.”

The words rang through the greenhouse, leaving Azalea speechless as the little girl continued. Tessa Grey, of course. Now that she looked upon Dominique with this new information, it was obvious. Slowly, foggily, the glass of her past memories cleared very slightly, showing her the mage of a studious brunette curled up under a tree by the Night Forest.

Tessa Grey, the girl who had been engaged to a much older man in ehr early teens. Silas telling Azalea all about how he felt when it came to such ancient patriarchal pureblood values.

Silas Botwin....

An image of a younger Azalea wrapped around the dark haired potions dealer unfurled in her mind, making her internally wince at how young they both were, how stupid.

“ My full name is Dominique Azalea Greene.”

And Tessa had named her daughter after Azalea... There was someone out there who hand't completely forgotten her. Emotion flashed through ehr eyes briefly but the witch refused to let it spill over. Tessa's daughter deserved better.

"Well, its very nice to meet you Dominique Azalea, and your mother is an amazing person, I can tell." And with that, the witch opened her arms to the young girl, beckoning her forth for an embrace.

She couldn't hug Mimosa like this yet, but Dominique... A little girl who carried her name, she was the next best thing.

"Do you mind if I call you "Dia", like Mimosa does?" At the child's nod, Azalea merely hugged her harder, trying not to cry at the fact that she was hugging the daughter of one of her oldest friends.

A friend who had actively chosen to remember her when no one else had.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I borrow your ear ( Azalea)   Can I borrow your ear ( Azalea) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can I borrow your ear ( Azalea)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2