Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
When You're the Best of Friends (Azalea) Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
When You're the Best of Friends (Azalea) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
When You're the Best of Friends (Azalea) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
When You're the Best of Friends (Azalea) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
When You're the Best of Friends (Azalea) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

When You're the Best of Friends (Azalea)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

When You're the Best of Friends (Azalea) Empty
PostSubject: When You're the Best of Friends (Azalea)   When You're the Best of Friends (Azalea) EmptyFri Nov 05, 2021 6:53 pm

Saturday, 14 October 2028, 2:24am (GMT -5)
Hey! Are you awake? I know it's early on a Saturday, but hopefully Adrienne hasn't woken you up too early...

Saturday, 14 October 2028, 2:24am (GMT -5)
I'm alright! Just needed to catch up with you!

Saturday, 14 October 2028, 2:25am (GMT -5)
Jackson's in a deep sleep, and I don't want to bother him, so hoped you'd be up!

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
When You're the Best of Friends (Azalea) Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

Birthday : 1993-08-13
Job/hobbies : Deputy Headmistress at Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: When You're the Best of Friends (Azalea)   When You're the Best of Friends (Azalea) EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 2:46 pm

14/10/2028: 07:26 a.m.

Hi Vic! Would you believe I was just missing you? It's been a while since we got to catch up.

-A V Harrington

14/10/2028: 07:28 a.m.

Don't worry, you didn't wake me. I had to get up at the crack of dawn to check on my vines. A new thing I'm trying out with them. I just got back into bed. Jake is snoring so loudly I have to resist sending you a soundbite <3

-A V Harrington

14/10/2028: 07:29 a.m.

It's pretty late for you to be wake.... What's up?

-A V Harrington

Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: When You're the Best of Friends (Azalea)   When You're the Best of Friends (Azalea) EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 2:22 pm

Saturday, 14 October 2028, 2:30am (GMT -5)
Aww, I'm missing you too! We really need to ask your friend Jacques to bring you over again, it would be great to see you! <3

Saturday, 14 October 2028, 2:30am (GMT -5)
A new thing with your vines? What thing!?

Saturday, 14 October 2028, 2:32am (GMT -5)
Not even surprised Jake is snoring -- Jackson can be the same sometimes! Or, as I just left him, dribbling because he's sleeping with his mouth open. They do amuse me! <3

Saturday, 14 October 2028, 2:33am (GMT -5)
Can you listen to the voice note when you're not near Jake, please?

Saturday, 14 October 2028, 2:41am (GMT -5)
Voice note:
So, uhm... I don't know where to start with this. I'm trying not to freak out, and need some advice on what to do because my mind is just freaking out so, so much. But... uhm... Okay, so when Jax and I got together, we never discussed contraception. You know what happened with Tessa and him, and that he blamed himself for what happened with her. Thought that it was him that wasn't able to have children, but never went to the doctor's to check this theory.

Anyway, I knew what had happened, but because Jackson hadn't checked his theory, I thought... well, I just thought I would be safe after our first time together -- I felt horrible getting the morning after when Jackson was so distraught, but I didn't want to fall pregnant. So, when I got that, I started on the pill, and have been on it since. Which is great, it's helped get me in to a regular pattern, we don't have any worries about falling pregnant -- not that we discussed the possibility...

But, anyway, this last month, apparently there was a fault with the with the manufacturing of my batch of the pills. I was supposed to have been notified of the fact that there was a problem with them, but I haven't received anything at all!

** Voice note goes quiet for about fifteen seconds**

I bought a pregnancy test yesterday with my new batch of pills.

I've just taken the test.

Azalea, it's saying I'm pregnant.

**Victoria's voice hitches at the end of the sentence, before cracking before she speaks next.**

I don't know what to do!

I want to be happy about this situation, I really, really do, but I don't know how to tell Jackson what's happened. What if he doesn't believe me? What if he thinks... This is such bad timing! Jax's campaign is not going well, if we manage to stay in office... it will honestly be a miracle, and to tell him that I am pregnant... I don't think it's going to be welcome news right now.

I'm sorry, this is a lot to process, and I just needed someone to tell me what to do. Though, I appreciate, you probably don't have the answer either...

Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: When You're the Best of Friends (Azalea)   When You're the Best of Friends (Azalea) EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 3:35 pm

14/10/2028: 07:42 a.m.

Yeah, I'm trying to create a biosphere around the vines so they can self sustain but it's proving to be a challenge. Still, nothing ventured, nothing gained right?

-A V Harrington

14/10/2028: 07:44 a.m.

Oh... Okay, I'll just head down to the kitchen and listen to the voice note. I need a cup of coffee anyway, we're going to need it when Adrienne wakes up!1

-A V Harrington

14/10/2028: 07:50 a.m.

Listening now

-A V Harrington

Listening now

-A V Harrington

Voice Note:

Oh... I... I'm not quite sure what to say Vic. Have you just done the one test or have you done more? Because one or two tests can often be misleading. Don't get me wrong, if you are expecting, I would be the happiest person in the world because a child is the greatest gift anyone can ever receive. But before we start panicking... Maybe we should make absolutely sure?

-A V Harrington

PS: I never believed the thing with Tessa was on him. Where did Jackson get such a ridiculous idea?

-A V Harrington

Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: When You're the Best of Friends (Azalea)   When You're the Best of Friends (Azalea) EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 4:01 pm

Saturday, 14 October 2028, 2:55am (GMT -5)
You're right, I need to check... Googling open shops in the area!

Saturday, 14 October 2028, 2:56am (GMT -5)
There's a Walgreens, 24-Hour Pharmacy close. I'll text shortly. xx

Saturday, 14 October 2028, 3:40am (GMT -5)
George took me to get the shop. He's so amazing, never asks why, just does what we ask. I need to get him a present, I swear.

Saturday, 14 October 2028, 3:47am (GMT -5)
Image Attached

Saturday, 14 October 2028, 3:51am (GMT -5)
Can I panic now?

Saturday, 14 October 2028, 3:54am (GMT -5)
I think Jackson just convinced himself that he was the problem, I don't know... He's clearly not! Oh gosh... How could this happen now? We're not ready for this!

Last edited by Victoria Newbury on Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: When You're the Best of Friends (Azalea)   When You're the Best of Friends (Azalea) EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 4:17 pm

14/10/2028: 07:59 a.m.

You don't have to go right now, Victoria. It's the middle of the night!

-A V Harrington

14/10/2028: 08:10 a.m.

And you're already gone, aren't you?... Please be safe.

-A V Harrington

14/10/2028: 08:50 a.m.

Oh, I'm so glad you're back! Okay, do the test and let me know. Jake is waking up and Adrienne will be up soon too but I'll hide somewhere and respond.

-A V Harrington

14/10/2028: 09:02 a.m.

Okay first of all, four different kinds of tests, Vic? You just needed one more.

-A V Harrington

14/10/2028: 09:03 a.m.

Secondly... that's definitely a yes to being pregnant.... Congratulations sweetie! This is amazing news!

-A V Harrington

14/10/2028: 09:06 a.m.

Voice Note:

I.. Don't know what to say except how happy I am. Oh Victoria, this is such wonderful news. There is no need to panic, you're going to be a mom. And I know you'll be the best mom in the whole world. This baby is so incredibly lucky to have you as parent and I bet Jackson knows that too. He will be thrilled when you tell him.!

-A V Harrington

Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: When You're the Best of Friends (Azalea)   When You're the Best of Friends (Azalea) EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 4:30 pm

Saturday, 14 October 2028, 4:07am (GMT -5)
You said we needed to be sure, I made sure we're sure!

Saturday, 14 October 2028, 4:08am (GMT -5)
I don't think I can tell him, Azalea. Not now, he has too much to worry about as it is with work... If I tell him that he's going to be a dad as well... I don't want to overwhelm him.

Saturday, 14 October 2028, 4:10am (GMT -5)
How long do you think I can hide it, before I have to tell Jackson? Believe me, I know hiding this is not a good idea, but I need to let Jackson deal with the election first. As soon as the election is done, I will tell him, but I can't tell him before then.

Saturday, 14 October 2028, 4:12am (GMT -5)
I wish you were here, I'm shaking!

Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: When You're the Best of Friends (Azalea)   When You're the Best of Friends (Azalea) EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 4:48 pm

14/10/2028: 09:14 a.m.

Alright sweetie, first of all, please calm down. Try taking small, even breaths. Everything's going to be alright.

-A V Harrington

14/10/2028: 09:17 a.m.

As for how long you can keep it a secret, I'm not sure Vic, we're kind of on a deadline. How far along do you think you might be?

-A V Harrington

14/10/2028: 09:19 a.m.

When are the midterms again? I've completely forgotten American politics. You may have two weeks? A month if he's totally unobservant but not more than that.

-A V Harrington

14/10/2028: 09:21 a.m.

And of course I won't tell anybody here. I don't like hiding this from Jake but I won't say anything until you've told Jackson.

-A V Harrington

Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: When You're the Best of Friends (Azalea)   When You're the Best of Friends (Azalea) EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 4:57 pm

Saturday, 14 October 2028, 4:25am (GMT -5)
I'm not sure... The tablets would have been wrong after my last period, I think. They were around the wrong way. I had my last one at the end of August, so... we are probably five or six weeks along? Google has just told me that you start to show at ten to twelve weeks. Oh god, we really don't have long...

Saturday, 14 October 2028, 4:26am (GMT -5)
Midterms are 7 November this year. So just over three weeks...

Saturday, 14 October 2028, 4:27am (GMT -5)
I don't know how much Jackson would notice... I mean, he's great, don't get me wrong, but if it's only minor, and I wear clothes that don't show it? Do you think we could make it to midterms?

Saturday, 14 October 2028, 4:31am (GMT -5)
Thank you, for not telling Jake. I promise, I will tell him as soon as I've told Jackson and I know... what he wants to do. But before then, I don't want to tell anyone else. Jackson should be the first to know -- after you <3 -- as the father.

Saturday, 14 October 2028, 4:32am (GMT -5)
I'm going to be a mom...

Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: When You're the Best of Friends (Azalea)   When You're the Best of Friends (Azalea) EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 5:19 pm

14/10/2028: 09:45 a.m.

You are! And you're going to be simply amazing at it, no matter what! Come on, Victoria, it's you. Remember how you used to line up your dolls and pretended to be their mom? You were made for this badass job!

-A V Harrington

14/10/2028: 09:48 a.m.

And I honestly don't get why you're so worried about Jackson's reaction. He's going to be over the moon. Or dead, my vines may be struggling with biospheres but they can strangle easily enough!.

-A V Harrington

14/10/2028: 09:50 a.m.

in case you were wondeeinb, that was not a joke.

-A V Harrington

14/10/2028: 09:51 a.m.

Mostly...

-A V Harrington

14/10/2028: 09:55 a.m.

In all seriousness though, you may be able to hide it until the midterms but not much after that. And I don't think you should take too long either. Jackson deserves to know, he helped with this too..

-A V Harrington

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When You're the Best of Friends (Azalea)   When You're the Best of Friends (Azalea) Empty

Back to top Go down

When You're the Best of Friends (Azalea)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next