Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
A Little Help From My Friends (Open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
A Little Help From My Friends (Open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
A Little Help From My Friends (Open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
A Little Help From My Friends (Open) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
A Little Help From My Friends (Open) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

A Little Help From My Friends (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jurian Taggart
Ravenclaw Third Year
Ravenclaw Third Year
Jurian Taggart

Birthday : 2014-08-11

A Little Help From My Friends (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Little Help From My Friends (Open)   A Little Help From My Friends (Open) EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 6:03 am

The teenager wriggled and flexed trying to get out of bindings. It was no secret that when be was a child this solution to rein in his energy had been tempting for his sitters. Doubly so if he had managed to convince his twin to go along with whatever mischief he'd thought of or gotten himself into. Roberta had tried once with no success. Jurian had been able to escape those bonds with ease. Admittedly he had been more prepared and able to suck in a breath to expand his chest and all the other tricks to get loose from ropes. The Ravenclaw had been taken by surprise and was paying for his curiousity.

Scooting along the stairs, Jurian couldn't help but laugh. He hadn't done something like this since he was around five! He'd had his hands and arms to help him then, an advantage he didn't have this time. His arms were pinned firmly to his sides by the ropes covering him from neck to ankle.

He continued in this way only pausing when the staircase decided it wanted to move to a new location. "A little warning would have been nice. We have been over this before," he lamented to the castle. Jurian still believed in Hogwarts' sentience no matter what Lilac and others have tried to convince him otherwise.

Once off the stairs, the teen began a strange sort of shuffle-hop. Stopping to catch his breath, he took that time to actually gaze around himself in confusion. "Okay...Where an I?" His sense of direction was poor to begin with and much turned around after his trip on the stairs. "Hello?" He called out hoping for someone to come him out of this.
Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

A Little Help From My Friends (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Help From My Friends (Open)   A Little Help From My Friends (Open) EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 1:32 pm

A Little Help From My Friends (Open) Rsz_pi10
Back to top Go down

A Little Help From My Friends (Open)
Page 1 of 1