Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Looking for something dumb to do (TW: Sexual Assault, Violence -- Victoria, Tessa) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Looking for something dumb to do (TW: Sexual Assault, Violence -- Victoria, Tessa) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Looking for something dumb to do (TW: Sexual Assault, Violence -- Victoria, Tessa) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Looking for something dumb to do (TW: Sexual Assault, Violence -- Victoria, Tessa) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Looking for something dumb to do (TW: Sexual Assault, Violence -- Victoria, Tessa) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Looking for something dumb to do (TW: Sexual Assault, Violence -- Victoria, Tessa)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

Looking for something dumb to do (TW: Sexual Assault, Violence -- Victoria, Tessa) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for something dumb to do (TW: Sexual Assault, Violence -- Victoria, Tessa)   Looking for something dumb to do (TW: Sexual Assault, Violence -- Victoria, Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 8:19 am

The conversation with Michael was brief, both politicians understanding the nature of the interaction. In the end, being the father of the bride, Michael had had to rush off sooner than Jackson would have liked but their meeting had accomplished what the older man had set out to.

In Jackson's front pocket, just below his perfectly triangulated handkerchief that matched the exact shade of Victoria's dress, rested a discreet little USB that would assure Jackson a second victory in 2026. The man was positively grinning as he made hsi ay back to his chief legal counsel, only for that smile to grow when he saw who the little Goblin was with.

"Tessa, what a wonderful surprise," the politician moved forwards, reaching to hug the witch politely and place a soft kiss on her cheek. Seeing Tessa just after having been given his opponent's Achilles' heel was just the cheery on top. But now was not the time to think of how many different ways he and the Californian witch could celebrate.

"How is my God daughter, getting in a lot of trouble I hope." The main waited for Tessa's reply before addressing the ladies once more. "Did you two drive poor Mr. Jameson away with girl talk? Well, he's going to find out what it's like to be whipped after tonight."

Just as they were finishing up their conversation, the microphones hidden in the walls came to life once again, requesting all guests to make their way into the inner banquet hall for the ceremony. Cheerfully, Jackson offered one arm to each witch. Thankfully, the seating was manageable, which allowed Jackson to steer Tessa to the table reserved for him and Victoria. Someone else could take the Fox executive's place in this dog and pony show. Now that he had Tessa by his side, Jackson did not intend to let her go.

"So, did I miss anything terribly interesting while I was gone," the raven haired male asked, addressing the question to both witches though he only expected an answer form his lawyer. At her magically enhanced height, Victoria Newbury also basted a memory like a steel trap.

The conversation continued for a few more minutes until a hush fell over the crowd, and then the groom's party walked in. If possibly, Wyatt Jameson looked more smug than Jackson had ever seen him but the urge to punch the man in the face was not as bad somehow. Probably because the wizard knew that after tonight, Wyatt would have to deal with Judith Bloomberg for the rest of his life while he had clearly emerged the winner with Tessa.

The man was equally torn between getting Victoria alone to tell her what the not so blushing bride's father had offered them and getting Tessa alone to do unspeakable things to her. So giving in to his gentlemanly instinct, he remained where he was, seated between his two favorite women at the party.

Feeling like the luckiest man in the room.

Last edited by Mimosa Harrington on Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

Looking for something dumb to do (TW: Sexual Assault, Violence -- Victoria, Tessa) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for something dumb to do (TW: Sexual Assault, Violence -- Victoria, Tessa)   Looking for something dumb to do (TW: Sexual Assault, Violence -- Victoria, Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 8:46 pm

If Tessa's appearance had been welcomed, it was nothing in comparison to the reemergence of Jackson by her side. The safety blanket that came with the man was something that still felt odd in a manner of speaking, not logically speaking, but because Victoria hadn't ever thought that Jackson Blake would be a man who would make her feel safe. Not from how he'd been at school, anyway, but things changed, people changed and Victoria could no more explain the feeling of safety than she could explain why Judith Bloomberg found herself with a man like Wyatt Jameson.

"Of course we didn't bore him," Victoria replied softly. "He's just got a lot of guests to greet, and not enough time to do so." The lawyer explained, even if it was unnecessary. It wouldn't need to be said out loud that Victoria didn't offer very much to the older politician, and... well, Wyatt Jameson already had a comfy seat in the Fox Network to play with. Victoria knew exactly why Mr Jameson had left, though, but she would not be adding that in to the explanation any time soon.

"Only Mr Jameson telling me how excited he was for today," Victoria supplied in lieu of Jackson's question. The politician could draw his own conclusions from the answer that could be easily misconstrued for the older man's excitement to be married to such a beautiful bride, but that had not been what the man had said. "Then Tessa spotted me, and made a beeline to me. I'd just asked after Dominique and Fox before you arrived. Dominique's settled down well in her third year, Tessa tells me, but of course we knew that from our letters to Dominique." Victoria provided, keeping up the appearance that Jackson took his role as Godfather to the younger witch seriously in front of Tessa, too. Best not to explain that the letters from Jackson's office came solely from Victoria's hand, and she only passed on the important bits of note to the man who didn't have enough time to do the letters himself.

But even as she finished explaining, taking their seat with Jackson sandwiched neatly between them, she could tell that the polite conversation was not what Jackson wished to discuss. There was no doubt Victoria wanted to ask what was making the man smile so much, but now was not the time. Something had gone well for Jackson, the conversation with Michael Bloomberg was the obvious choice to Victoria's question, but the witch could not be sure what the father of the bride could have said.

It could wait until later tonight, though, when they were out getting pizza on the way home from this eccentric venue, and highly overdone decorations.

The thought of Jackson's happiness was stolen at the arrival of the groom's party to the room, a hush fell about the room as Wyatt Jameson made his way up to the altar that had an arch of some of the most beautiful lilies in the word, carefully entwined around the sparkling metals. No doubt, on closer inspection, you would find diamonds set in and amongst them, making the room look as dazzling as it did. There were words exchanged from the politician to the minister as they waited for a brief few minutes, but the rest of the room was not looking towards Wyatt Jameson, but instead had started to turn in their seats in order to see the beauty that was his fiance walk down the aisle.

Victoria had managed to keep herself from turning, glancing across to Jackson with the look that asked if he was alright. The small, silent affirmation that came from him a moment later made Victoria smile warmly at him, her hand reaching out to pat his arm very gently in a manner she hoped would convey how well he was doing, and how proud she was of him. But the small conversation was over almost as quickly as it had begun as the music started to sound through the hidden speakers in the room, bringing the congregation to their feet. Then, and only then, did Victoria turn towards the door, her eyes growing slightly wider at just how dazzling Judith Bloomberg looked.

The dress was of pure white, and heavily fitted from the chest to mid thigh, accentuating all of the woman's curves as she stepped out in to the room on her father's arm. Across the woman's chest ran an inordinate amount of diamonds which caught the light, twinkling with each step. Judith's hair was pulled up in to the most beautiful style Victoria had seen, more jewels threaded through the locks to ensure she could never be missed. From the mid-thigh, Judith's dress fanned out behind her in to a long train that flowed seamlessly behind her, and that left the poor flower girls a good eight feet behind the bride and her father. To say that the woman had gone to town with her choice of attire would be highly understating all of it, but Victoria could appreciate every effort.

Schooling her features back to something neutral as she turned back to the front in the hope of not hurting Jackson by being too impressed with the pleasantries, the room sat back in their seats as one as the minister welcomed to the wedding, before dipping in to the usual ceremony that came with a Christian wedding. The couple had changed parts, though, with small moments of anecdotes from Wyatt Jameson that had the room laughing politely in return. None of them were funny to the lawyer as she sat watching the service with something of a detached feeling settling inside her. For the first time in her life, as she watched two people exchange their vows and promise to love, cherish and honour someone for the rest of their lives, Victoria didn't believe it.

How could she believe it when she knew what the politician was really like?

Victoria had zoned out briefly as she tried to repress all images of Wyatt Jameson from her mind, only coming back to the moment when she heard the soft, nervous -- and clearly faked -- laugh of Judith Bloomberg as she said 'I do'.

And then it was all like a slow motion train crash as Wyatt Jameson's old, wrinkled lips moved down to claim the perfectly made up lips of the woman at least thirty years his junior, one hand coming up to cup her cheek as he made sure the room knew that this young lady was his. Dipping her eyes from the scene, Victoria pretended to be trying to locate something from her purse for the duration of the kiss, until people started to stand once more to follow the bride and groom out.

As the couple passed their row, both Wyatt's eyes and Judith's turned in their direction. Judith's eyes went straight passed Victoria to Jackson, and the triumphant look on her features showed she thought she'd beaten Jackson in that moment. But what bothered Victoria more was how the groom gave her the once over with his eyes and looked way too happy with himself all over again. The shudder ran cold down Victoria's back as she waited for the other guests to follow behind the bride and groom before stepping out in to the aisle to wait for Jackson so that she could borrow his arm once more to steady herself in order to walk in the heels that were much too high, and already starting to make her legs ache.

A brave face was all that was needed right now, though.

"Wasn't that beautiful, Tessa?" Victoria asked the other witch as they followed the wedding party through to the next room. "I hope Jackson's wedding will be as beautiful next year." She mused, though of course Jackson's wedding fund would not be quite so deep as this one, she was sure that it would be much more beautiful. Not to mention he would look much more handsome than Mr Jameson ever could.

The party was congregated in to another expensively dressed room, and more Champagne came round in the next moment. Where Tessa would move to get a glass, Victoria would move forth once more, asking for the soft drink option for herself and Jackson so that the male would be saved the disapproving glances at the notion of not drinking at a wedding. Taking the two glasses, Victoria would hand one to Jackson without a word about their joint sobriety that day, before taking in the room.

Much more glamour than the one they'd been in when they'd arrived, flowers adorning every surface they could find, the finery of the upper classes on show on every wall, whilst more jewels of various colours glinted from the decorations that had been put up by the wedding planner. All of it was vastly over done, but Victoria supposed this was the way the other half lived.

"So, are you here for long, Tessa?" Victoria asked the older witch politely now that they had time. "If you are, perhaps we can all meet up? I'm sure Jackson would love to give you a tour of Milwaukee, wouldn't you?" Victoria prompted the man beside them. Besides, it was only polite to entertain the mother of Jackson's Goddaugher whilst she was in town.

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
Looking for something dumb to do (TW: Sexual Assault, Violence -- Victoria, Tessa) - Page 2 Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

Birthday : 1992-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something dumb to do (TW: Sexual Assault, Violence -- Victoria, Tessa)   Looking for something dumb to do (TW: Sexual Assault, Violence -- Victoria, Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 3:37 pm

Tessa was enjoying her time with Victoria. But she then noticed that Jackson was coming over to them. Tessa smiled as he went to hug her and gave her a kiss on the check. “ Yes I say that this is a surprise.” Jackson then was asking how Dominique was. And also asking if she was getting in trouble. She had remembered Jackson back when they both went to Salem. “ Dominique is doing fine and she is excited this year she can go to Hogsmeade. Also she has never been in trouble like you and Damien. Thankfully she takes after me on that part.” Tessa then listened as Jackson was asking if they had bored Mr. Jameson but she was smiling. Victoria then started to answer.

She smiled as Jackson had offered his arm. As he was steering her to a table which she knew wasn’t where she was supposed to sit. But she wasn’t going to say anything to him. Tessa sat beside of Jackson as she was watching the wedding. As it was one that was beautiful. And she knew that she didn’t expect anything else. Tessa couldn’t help but think about her wedding. And how Damien broke their marriage vows. But that was something that was in the past.

Tessa then listened as Victoria was talking about Jackson wedding. She then put on a fake smile as she was trying to look happy. “ I am sure everything will be beautiful. I know it is all that Dominique talks about.” Tessa really didn’t want to talk anymore about Jackson wedding. Once the champagne came around she then grabbed her a glass. She noticed that Jackson nor Victoria was drinking. But she wasn’t going to say anything. Victoria then asked her how long she was going to be staying. “ Oh I am thinking a week. As I have been told that I have been working too hard. So I am going to make this into a small vacation.” She smiled as Victoria suggested that they could meet up and take her around Milwaukee. “I am sure that I would love that.” All she was wanting to do right now was spending time with Jackson. And she was hopeful that she could get him alone soon.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something dumb to do (TW: Sexual Assault, Violence -- Victoria, Tessa)   Looking for something dumb to do (TW: Sexual Assault, Violence -- Victoria, Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 5:07 pm

The ceremony - or what Jackson could Bremen of it later - had been fancier than it needed to be. Judith was clearly bent on showing the world that she could afford this kind of wedding so this was the wedding they were at. He really had dodged a bullet with that one, the man reflected as he sat between Victoria and Tessa, one arm wrapped around each witch comfortably as he basked in his own profound good luck.

The arm around Victoria stayed comfortably in its place, almost absent in its light touch, just comforting enough for the Princess to know it was there. His other hand however, was much more active. Having found Tessa's waist, it had not only coiled a little possessively around it but after a moment, had dipped lower still, hide safely by the back to the older witch's seat. The soft flesh it squeezed there made the wizard grin even wider.

It had been way too long since he'd gotten to touch Tessa, and the decision on which female to speak to first was made in that instant as everyone rose to pay their respects to the happy couple. Victoria was going with him to the pizza place, the need to find Tessa alone was a little more on the urgent side.

The reception was held in yet another fancy room, forcing the guests to move once more. As the procession walked to there next location, the bride and groom disappeared once more. No doubt to make a flashier, second entrance if Jackson knew anything about them. But for once, the politician didn't care. He had already seen Michael slinking away quietly, the man hand't even stuck around for the toasts.

If only Jackson could be so lucky. Though perhaps he was, he reflected as he eyed Tessa moving a little ahead of him, her entire physique very much on display in her form fitting choice of gown.

He really hoped it came off easily.

"Ah this is what they must call trapped between a rock and a hard place," Jackson smiled, amused as they took their seats for the reception portion of the evening. On the stage, the new Mr. and Mrs. Jameson had done their flashy entrance and were dancing their second dance. This was everyone's queue to join in. "Trapped between two equally beautiful women and not knowing who to dance with first."

Hopefully, Victoria would understand the code hidden behind the polite chatter. They had all night to go over the USB nestled in his pocket. Tessa... Well, she was here, and delectable enough to eat. "I will have to hope Miss. Newbury will forgive me. Tessa, would you please allow me the honor of this dance?"

Should Tessa agree, Jackson would politely lead her to the dance floor, leaving Victoria alone for less than a minute before Tag Romney walked up to ehr and offered ehr a polite arm, requesting her company on the dance floor as well.

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something dumb to do (TW: Sexual Assault, Violence -- Victoria, Tessa)   Looking for something dumb to do (TW: Sexual Assault, Violence -- Victoria, Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 4:42 am

Tessa gave a grin when she could feel Jackson arm around her waist. The time that they spent in DC was going through her mind. Because it has been so long. It seemed like it didn’t matter that he was going to get married. Or the fact that she had just went through a divorce that went easy. Right now all she could think about was Jackson. Tessa knew how hard it was for them to spend anytime alone. As everything was kept a secret and that was how it was going to be for a while.

She then was watching as the newly wed couple had their first dance. Once it was finished the second one started and everyone started to make there way to the dance floor. She wasn’t shocked as Jackson had just asked her for the first dance. “ I think that I would love that Jackson.” Tessa knew that this gave her time with Jackson. But she wasn’t going to be alone like they both wanted. She knew what they both wanted but wasn’t sure if it was going to be possible. As Jackson was still engaged plus Tessa knew she could bump into Sasha.

Tessa loved how the evening was magical. And she was glad that she had decided to attend the wedding. As she was about ready to decline it saying she was busy. But instead she decided to go and Jackson was there. So this was a win for her.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something dumb to do (TW: Sexual Assault, Violence -- Victoria, Tessa)   Looking for something dumb to do (TW: Sexual Assault, Violence -- Victoria, Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 5:09 am

With Tessa safely in his arms and the two provided with the perfectly opportunity to hold each other on the dance floor, Jackson was doing something he never thought he was at Wyatt Jameson's wedding. The young politician was actually having fun. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed other couples come and go, always on the lookout for the telltale peach with a token Romney but for the most part, his attention was on the lady in green.

And her lack of objection to his wondering hands.

"I really missed you," he whispered in her ear while pulling her closer. The music didn't demand the move but who cared, it was a party. And the scent of alcohol on her lips was... well, it was something. "You haven't been returning my texts as much late? You know how you need to be punished right?'

Despite the serious tone, amusement danced clear in his eyes, suggesting all the ways in which he could punish the FOX executive. Jackson did not let go as the second song ended nad the third began,keeling the Californian witch close to him.

"Where are you staying, T? Maybe we can have a little detour after the wedding. I'm not expected home tonight and I only have a pizza meeting after."

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something dumb to do (TW: Sexual Assault, Violence -- Victoria, Tessa)   Looking for something dumb to do (TW: Sexual Assault, Violence -- Victoria, Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 5:21 am

Right at this moment Tessa didn’t have a care in the world. As she loved it that Jackson was holding her close. Tonight was going to be one that she would remember forever. Well she wasn’t going to let details that might come later in the night. She was the only person beside Jackson that knew about what they were doing. And it seemed like it was going to stay that way. At least for a while even though Tessa feeling for him hasn’t changed.

“ I have missed you too.” She loved it when Jackson was whispering in her ear. He then brought up the not returning text. And she knew it wasn’t best to mention the fact he was still going through with the marriage with Sasha. That was something that could be brought up later. “ Oh so you are going to punish me?” Which she knew Jackson would go through with that.

The second song ended then went into the third one. Jackson was still holding her close which was something that she loved. Now he was asking where she was staying. “ I am staying at Maderley bed and breakfast inn. My assistant thought that I would love it. Since I am supposed to be relaxing.” As Tessa was working hard but she didn’t really mind. As it was keeping her mind off the fact Sasha was still in the picture.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something dumb to do (TW: Sexual Assault, Violence -- Victoria, Tessa)   Looking for something dumb to do (TW: Sexual Assault, Violence -- Victoria, Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 5:29 am

“ Oh so you are going to punish me?”

"That is indeed the case, Ma'am," the wizard replied cheekily, squeezing a soft area beneath her waist to reinforce his point. "Can't do anything about it, my hands are tied." Leaning in close, his lips a hairbreadth away from her ear, he added "As yours will soon be."

All around them, the party continued, song after song. Perhaps he should have mingled more, perhaps he should have kept a closer eye on what Victoria was up to but he deserved a night off as much as the next guy. Jackson lost track of the song they were on, noting only in the periphery that the bride and groom had left the floor for a refresher.

"Well I hate to brag, but I happen to be an expert at resting and relaxing. So I can come over and teach you how to do it the right way... Though I suppose I could show you a little preview now." The idea unfurling in his head was certainly scandalous, but what was an affair if not scandalous in nature? Tessa was here, the mood was perfect, the party had progressed enough that no one would notice if he and the witch slipped out for ten minutes.

"What do you say, would you like to go on adventure with me?"

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something dumb to do (TW: Sexual Assault, Violence -- Victoria, Tessa)   Looking for something dumb to do (TW: Sexual Assault, Violence -- Victoria, Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 5:40 am

Tessa was grinning when Jackson said that he was going to punish her. As it seemed like there was no other way. Which she really didn’t mind that part. Soon she knew that she would be in Jackson arms. As she knew that it had been way too long since she had been in his arms. Jackson mention something about how her hands would be tied. Which was something that she didn’t mind. “ Oh really I think I might enjoy that.”

Right now the only person that really mattered to her. Was the man that she was dancing with. Tessa wasn’t even thinking about the bride and groom. “Oh you are an expert? You are going to have to teach me the ways to relax.” Her ears then perked up when Jackson said they could have a preview now. What was the point of having an affair if their wasn’t some risk. It was something that she wouldn’t have to think twice about. And she knew that nobody would really now that they were gone. And if someone did find them they could find themselves in a big scandal. Which was something that she would worried about later.

“ I think that I could take this adventure with you.”
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something dumb to do (TW: Sexual Assault, Violence -- Victoria, Tessa)   Looking for something dumb to do (TW: Sexual Assault, Violence -- Victoria, Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 5:52 am

Jackson had to give it to the witch, she never acted shy or coy, getting to the bottom of the matter almost immediately . Perhaps this was the trait that made her such a successful executive of the company she now ran. No sooner had she agreed to go with him then the Jackson ended the dance, almost mid song.

"I know the perfect place," he winked, not letting go of her hand as he lead her away from the dance floor and towards the restroom areas. These fancy places had one great advantage, every surface was clean enough to eat off and Jackson fully intended to use that to his and Tessa's benefit.

The ladies room would always be too noisy, too crowded, women dipping in to fix their lipstick or spray on fresh perfume or gossip. But the men's room in these events was as quiet as you please. So upon reaching the large wood embossed doors to the gentleman's abode, Jackson told Tessa to wait as he went in and checked.

As suspected, the place was completely empty, and he slowly beckoned for Tessa to come in. The gilded mirrors over the sink showed her entrance in a rather interesting way, confirming to Jackson that this had been the right idea.

"Let's take the last cubicle, it always has the most room," he suggested, opening the stall door and letting her in before following suit. The door closed behind them with a foreshadow snap, locked unmovable into place.

Back to top Go down

Looking for something dumb to do (TW: Sexual Assault, Violence -- Victoria, Tessa)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next