Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Unanswered Letters (Closed) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Unanswered Letters (Closed) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Unanswered Letters (Closed) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Unanswered Letters (Closed) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Unanswered Letters (Closed) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Unanswered Letters (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

Birthday : 2004-08-10

Unanswered Letters (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Unanswered Letters (Closed)   Unanswered Letters (Closed) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 8:08 am

21 August 2025

Ma petite soeur,

Even though it has been only a few days since your departure from the Palace, I thought I would write to you to ask how your move to the United States of America was? The staff have informed us that you're all unpacked, but they don't speak of you in the manner we wish to know. I hope your first night in New York was not too uncomfortable? What is it like in New York?

We all miss you terribly already, but we're here to offer our support of your decision, as always! If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask for it, you know that we will always do anything for you, even if you're half a world away!

Though Maman would likely not be best pleased with me writing this, she is hurting. The choice to study in the USA was one that was quite shocking for us all, but I believe Maman has been hurt the most. Please write to her as often as you can to show that you're well, won't you? Please don't burden our Maman with more sorrow, being parted from you is hard enough for her.

Mimosa also wants you to know that she sends all of her love to you in America -- 'that's where I live!' -- and that she hopes to see you soon. She's not quite grasped that she'll be at Hogwarts again soon, and you coming back to the Palace to visit won't necessarily mean you're coming to see her, but what can we do?

I'm readying myself for my next year at University too, but if you need me to come over to America, for any reason, then please just write to me, Elenore.

I miss you very much, we all do...

Your ever loving brother,

Jacques
x

~ Profile ~
~ Clement Heir ~ 24 ~ Athletic ~ 5'11" ~ French Accent ~
Unanswered Letters (Closed) Ojucpn10
Thanks to .V0ldiemort @ TDA for my signature!
Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered Letters (Closed)   Unanswered Letters (Closed) EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 3:30 pm

01 September 2025

Ma petite soeur,

No reply from my last letter, but I'm sure that you're having way too much fun in America to have had time to reply to my letter just yet! I hope you are having fun (and of course, being very safe!) at your new university, though!

Just a very, very short note to wish you the best of luck for your first term at university. Not that you will ever need my luck when it comes to music.

Let me know how your first week goes, please.

I miss you.

Jacques
x

~ Profile ~
Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered Letters (Closed)   Unanswered Letters (Closed) EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 3:48 pm

26 September 2025

Elenore,

You've still not written back to me...

If not for the staff insisting that you're well, I would have come to America to check that you're okay! I hope beyond all else that you've written to Maman and Papa during this time to let them know you're getting on well. We both know Maman would worry terribly if you didn't write to her at least once a month with how you're getting on.

Please write back to me, Elenore, I truly wish to know how you're getting on with university. How are the lessons? Are they challenging you enough to enhance your knowledge? Maman will be proud of your degree (and possibly Masters?) in this field, I know its a passion you both share.

Have you made many friends yet? I'm sure you have, of course, what are they like?

My Masters is going well, the term is getting up to speed quite quickly. Not to mention the options for research had been presented and they're looking very exciting indeed. I'm not entirely sure which route I'm going to take with my research as of yet, but I'm sure I'll make my decision quite soon -- too many options!

Again, please write soon, we're worried about you.

Missing you more than you know...

Jacques
x

~ Profile ~
Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered Letters (Closed)   Unanswered Letters (Closed) EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 5:40 pm

18 October 2025

Elenore,

Please... write to me.

I'm heading out to a themed party event on campus this evening. A Muggle fiction character theme, James Bond. You know, the Ian Fleming novels about the spy who never seems to die despite having been doing this for way too many years? I'm sure it will be fun, though...

If you would like me to come over for a short while, I can? You could show me New York? Let me know!

Jacques
x

~ Profile ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered Letters (Closed)   Unanswered Letters (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unanswered Letters (Closed)
Page 1 of 1