Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Letters home (Closed) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Letters home (Closed) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Letters home (Closed) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Letters home (Closed) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Letters home (Closed) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Letters home (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Letters home (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Letters home (Closed)   Letters home (Closed) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 9:24 pm

January 13, 2026

Dear Loony, Cocoa, and Sunny,

Hey girlies!! How are my gals pals from the grand ole' U S or A doing?! You three would not BELIEVE how much I miss you. Like, all the time. No joke, every single minute of every single day. Why don't you guys text me more?! Sheesh! I have to resort to using good old fashioned pen and paper. How boring!! No, in reality I think I like writing! I've even ended up using the diary/journal/whatever that I got for my birthday. I know, weird right? At first I thought it was useless but it's actually pretty great.

Now, I know what y'all are thinking. I tooooootally failed. Not only have I been not sending letters, but I only just remembered Christmas presents. I'M SORRY! Anyways, I'm sending them with this letter so it's all good.

Loony, I got you a bunch of prankey stuff. So, we have this place that we are allowed to go every week, it's a little wizarding village called Hogsmeade. And I got you a bunch of different things from Zonko's Joke Shop. Cocoa, Sunny, I only feel a little bit bad for you, Loony, you better fill me in on all the pranks you pull!!

Cocoa, well, there's a reason you're nickname has to do with chocolate right?? Another place in Hogsmeade is called Honeydukes, and it has some pretty awesome sweets! Some of them don't even compare to American candy, but I have to say, their chocolate is pretty bomb! So, I sent you a ton of it!

Sunny, I got you some supplies for your broom. Wampus is going to need a new seeker in my absence, and my guess is that they haven't picked one (most of the others are shit), so you are going to try out. And don't even try to argue. You're amazing, and you have a great, fast broom, and you love the game, and you're perfect for it! So do it! For me!

Speaking of Quidditch, I made the Hufflepuff seeker position here! Though I don't think any of us had any doubt that I would. This school is so weird. The staircases really move, like it was saying in the book you gave me Loony! Oh, and girls. GUESS WHAT?!

I met... wait for it... Jake Newbury. He's a teacher here, Defense Against the Dark Arts. And ho.ly.shit. He is the freaking hottest man alive, I swear to god ladies. He used to play quidditch too! And, get this, he knows my name. Okay, okay, I know I'm being ridic, he's my teacher of course he does. But it's the wa he SAYS it.

Anyways, are there any lucky guys over there? Hows that boyfriend of yours Sunny? I hope to be coming home for at least part of the summer, but I guess we'll see. I love you all!!!

<3 Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Letters home (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters home (Closed)   Letters home (Closed) EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 11:12 pm

January 21, 2026

Phoenix,

OMG HEY! It's Sunny here! Okay, okay, Loony and Cocoa are beating me up over here, it's all of us of course. We're doing absolutely HORRIBLE because we're down a bestie of course! But in all seriousness it's life as usual over here. We miss you bunches too, when are you going to come visit? Better yet, when can we come visit?! And girl, you know only two of us have phones. Emails however, would be bomb! Also, I've been telling you for years that journaling and diaries are awesome, so allow me to just say I TOLD YOU SO!!

The Christmas presents btw? Totally awesome.Though, I speak for both myself and Cocoa when I say that we hate you for the damn pranks. Why? Just why? I'll let Loony fill you in on all that later cause I really don't want to replay the incidents. I would also like to say we've all been eating Cocoa's sweets and that next time share the candy love! It's not fair for only one of us to get candy. ;D

And now on to the real news. I did it. I tried out for the quidditch team and I made it! We actually all tried out for our separate teams but I was the only one who made the main team. Loony made the Horned Serpent backups though! I'm kind of freaking out about it, I never thought I would actually make it and now I don't know if I'll be able to actually win any games or anything. Like, I'm nervous and I don't get nervous.

Anyways, we (of course) sent you a present back. These things were super expensive so we all just kind of pitched in together? Plus the gift basket thingiemagig. So, starting with that, we just thought you'd like some stuff to remind you of home. It's really a bunch of random shit. American candy, some sort of sea air candles? They're supposed to be enchanted to really smell like the ocean or sea or whatever. There's some American snacks in there too cause we heard they don't have certain things there, a tiny American flag because it's awesome, some Wampus and Ilvermorny memorabilia and crap, and a bunch of other shit.

But the main things we got you were.... well, first of all we got you that surf board you were wanting for your birthday! And then we also got you a wetsuit. Girl, literally every other text I've gotten from you has been about how you miss the waves. THERE IS WATER THERE!! YOU ARE ON A BIG ISLAND!! GO SURF!! Like, seriously wtf? Spring break or summer or whatever, go. surf. Google says the water will be colder but that there should still be waves and shit, so just go! Idiot.

When we read your letter Loony quite legitimately screamed in my ear when she read you met Jake Newbury. Like, no joke directly in my ear. Because these idiots couldn't wait their turn to read, they had to read over my shoulders. We're all super excited for you and uber jealous that we don't have any quidditch stars here. Though I'll admit I had to look him up, haha.

No lucky guys here, just the same old idiots that have been here forever now. Me and Aiden broke up, so, there's that. But I'm doing okay really. What about you? Any guys that you could actually date? Rather than just teachers who are totally and completely off limit, out of your league, and too old for you?

We want to know everything! Have you made any friends to replace us yet? *SOB* Any enemies we should come beat up for you? Have you won any Quidditch games yet? How different is it over there? How's your new house, is it huge? Send us pictures of your room! And remember, above all else, WE LOVE YOU!!!

Love, your besties

January 28, 2026

Hey girlies!

HOLY SHIT! How did I not think of that?! Well, okay, I had just talked to an older girl here about it but YOU GUYS! I can't believe you got me this stuff! Y'all truly are the best friends in the whole world. No doubt about it.

We don't have spring break here. Some stupid European shit if you ask me. The earliest anyone could visit anyone would be the summer. If I could come sooner I swear I would in a heartbeat. I hadn't even considered you guys coming here in all honesty, it didn't even occur to me. But heck yeah! That would be hella awesome! If we timed it right I might even be able to introduce you to some of my friends here! You all would just love each other, I know it.

So I'm sure you've all heard me talk about Mary-Kate. She's pretty great we've known each other since we were tiny through modeling and stuff, but she's always gone to Hogwarts. I don't know how I would have made it through my first few days without her to be honest.

And then there's one of my dorm mates, Mariah, she's awesome too! She just moved here this year too, so she's someone I can talk to about all the weird stuff that only the two of us can really understand, being new and all. I mean, not that I won't tel you guys, just that the people here don't seem to understand I guess.

I also met a girl named Dominique! I don't really know her all that much yet but she seems cool. She's friends with Mimosa too (Mary-Kate). And the best part about all of them is that they're all from California! All three of them! So they all at least sort of understand where I'm coming from. But even though I'm friends with them, let's get one thing clear. You three will always be my number one gals. No matter what.

GO SUNNY! GO LOONY! It's so awesome you made the teams!! I'm so proud of you!! It's your turn Cocoa! You know, the Quodpot team is gonna need a new player toooo! You should totally try out for it too.

Now, onto the important topic. This summer, you better bet I'm coming over and I'm beating the shit out of Aiden. What happened?! Everything was so good a couple months ago??? And I call BS on you being fine, in fact, as soon as I send this I'm calling you and we're going to talk until I get the whole story on what happened. He didn't deserve you anyways, we all tried to tell you that, you were just too stubborn to listen. Next time LISTEN TO YOUR BESTIES!! But I'm so sorry. I wish I could be there... but it doesn't matter. We'll talk on the phone every night if we have to, it'll be just like I'm there.

No guys here yet. Not that I really care. At this point I feel like I'm fourteen and I should just focus on my study work. Besides, Mom says that boys this age are idiots and that it's not worth dating until you're like.. in college. I'm starting to think she's right too, so idk.

Not really any ENEMIES per say, just the typical bullies and stuff, you know how it is. We haven't had any games yet since I've been here, but the team seems pretty good so we'll see. It's... cold over here. And the differences aren't anything big. Just little things that are... strange. My new house is actually pretty awesome. I love it. I have a mural on one wall of my room of the ocean even! I don't have a pic, but y'all can come this summer and see for yourselves!

I love you all too!!
<3 Phoenix
Back to top Go down

Letters home (Closed)
Page 1 of 1