Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
The Greek Girl (Texts with Apollonia) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
The Greek Girl (Texts with Apollonia) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
The Greek Girl (Texts with Apollonia) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
The Greek Girl (Texts with Apollonia) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
The Greek Girl (Texts with Apollonia) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

The Greek Girl (Texts with Apollonia)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nikolai Kessler
Hogwarts Head Boy
Hogwarts Head Boy
Nikolai Kessler

Birthday : 2011-11-11

The Greek Girl (Texts with Apollonia) Empty
PostSubject: The Greek Girl (Texts with Apollonia)   The Greek Girl (Texts with Apollonia) EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 10:21 am

Nikolai had felt very, very guilty after running out on Apollonia the way he had after Quidditch practice. He knew that the witch had not meant to hurt his feelings with what she'd said, of course he did, but that didn't mean that the witch hadn't hurt his feelings at all. No, the fact of the matter was, Apollonia had been right, Mimosa Harrington-Clement could bat her eyelids at Jacques Clement, get him the funding he needed in a blink of an eye, and the Clements... the Clements would never miss the large amount of money Nikolai needed to follow his dreams, because the fact of the matter was... Mimosa's world was so far removed from his, that his dreams were not even a second thought to her.

That said, Nikolai had not calmed down by the end of the evening, his mood foul as he tried in vain to concentrate on his Care of Magical Creatures book. The frustration had only grown as he looked at all the exotic animals, and reminded himself that Mimosa Harrington-Clement could have all of this.

With a click of her fingers.

He'd gone to bed soon after that, plagued with dreams showing the realism of Apollonia's words, waking up in a cold sweat as Mimosa laughed that he even had to save so much money to do what he wanted. A few days passed before Nikolai's sleep pattern settled back down, and then, and only then, did he pull out his phone. Apollonia's name was, understandably, high up in his small list of contacts, following Andrei (Dad) Kessler.

Saturday 20 September, 2025 7:10pm

Hey Apollonia, this is Nikolai. Forgot to text you with my number the other evening. Sorry for bailing so soon, needed to shower from Quidditch and stuff. Talk soon!

He didn't add anything else, he didn't need to. And, not one to text very much -- a thought seemingly alien to most of his classmates, Nikolai likely wouldn't reply to the message he'd gotten. But, his guilty conscience had been freed, and that meant he could go back to doing what he liked best. Mostly ignoring other people, but always finding himself caught up in the general goings on of the school.

The Greek Girl (Texts with Apollonia) B9PKxb
Thanks to Kitty for the signature! <3

Last edited by Nikolai Kessler on Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Greek Girl (Texts with Apollonia)   The Greek Girl (Texts with Apollonia) EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 8:55 pm

Apollonia had felt quite upset after Nikolai had pretty much bailed though she wasn't upset with him more like she was upset because she had upset him with what she said. She had sat in the Common Room for a while after Nikolai left and even after everyone else went off to bed, ignoring the worried looks that her dorm-mates shot her as she stayed down by the fire, her eyes glistening with ushed tears and her lips pulled into a frown. She had only meant to tease Nikolai but clearly, she went just a bit too far and hurt the younger male with her words. She had wanted to apologize but with his quick escape, Apollonia just didn't have the heart to rush after him.

She had been so upset herself that not even Mimosa's innocent questions and inquiries had gotten Apollonia to actively interact with the younger girl - instead, she just ignored the Harrington-Clement, citing a need to study for a test or something. It was better to make up at least an excuse to ignore Mimosa instead of doing so outright.

She went through her days with a kind of melancholy air as she tried to not look for Nikolai and accost him to apologize for her words - it would probably make everything worse really. She hadn't expected Nikolai texting her after that night but surprisingly when her phone pinged and a message popped up on her screen she had not expected the sender to be Nikolai.

Saturday 20 September 2025

Hey Nikolai.... I... didn't expect that you would text me at all... I'm sorry! I shouldn't have mentioned anything about Jacques or stuff like that... I thought I might've ruined a chance for a friendship with you.

Had this been a letter, Apollonia would've probably written a two-foot parchment apology about what she said but this would have to do for now. She doubted Nikolai wanted to read a two-hundred-word apology text that might not be needed really.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Kessler
Hogwarts Head Boy
Hogwarts Head Boy
Nikolai Kessler

Birthday : 2011-11-11

PostSubject: Re: The Greek Girl (Texts with Apollonia)   The Greek Girl (Texts with Apollonia) EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 5:33 pm

As his phone gently lit up with a reply from the message he'd sent to Apollonia -- a quicker response than Nikolai was expecting -- he considered for a moment, before resting his book down on his legs to keep his place. Leaning over to the beside cabinet, Nikolai retrieved the phone and took in the message thoughtfully.

It seemed a little... well, he wasn't sure what word to use to be honest, but the witch seemed concerned, so he hit the reply button.

Saturday, 20 January 2026, 7:16pm
I'm not so easily hurt, don't worry! Just needed to get some stuff done and then forgot about the texts. We're friends, so chill out on that one. I'll catch you around soon.

With the text sent, Nikolai put his phone back in to place, not worrying about entering a text conversation with the witch because he wasn't fond of those, really. But, at least now he knew Apollonia actually liked him. Wanted to be his friend. She was pretty, that was always going to be a bonus, too! Smiling to himself with that though, Nikolai picked his book back up, found his place, and got lost in the information before him once more.

The Greek Girl (Texts with Apollonia) B9PKxb
Thanks to Kitty for the signature! <3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Greek Girl (Texts with Apollonia)   The Greek Girl (Texts with Apollonia) EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 12:20 pm

Apollonia blinked and looked over at her phone when it chimed and lit up with a message; she had not expected Nikolai to reply so quickly what with him clearly not using his phone as much as others. She retrieved her phone from the bed and swiped her finger across the screen to unlock it before reading the message.

She wouldn't admit it to anyone but the relief that coursed through her at Nikolai's words was Merlin sent. She had been so terrified that she had thrown her chances in having Nikolai as a friend but clearly that worry had been for nought.

Saturday, 20 January 2026, 7:20pm
I'm glad. I was only teasing but I thought I might've overstepped an invisible line or something. Did you get everything done then?? Very Happy I'll talk to you soon!

Sending the reply, Apollonia carelessly threw it onto her bed again, eyes moving back to the parchment on her desk. She was awfully glad that Nikolai had reassured her on them being friends otherwise she probably would've avoided him all the time. Sighing, she picked up her quill again and went back to her homework. It was the only one she had left now and she wanted it done before Sunday came around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Greek Girl (Texts with Apollonia)   The Greek Girl (Texts with Apollonia) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Greek Girl (Texts with Apollonia)
Page 1 of 1