Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students)   Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 5:02 pm

"Never have I ever seen the Clement Palace."

"That's mean!" Mimosa whined good naturally. Of course she had seen the palace properly, she lived there half the time. In fact, over the last four years she had probably seen the palace more than she had her own home in Carmel. Surprisingly, the thought didn't make her feel bad. Staying at the palace was... well, it was like being home. More home than the Carmel house she had grown up in. The girl reluctantly reached for a bean, her only consolation that more than half the compartment had to drink or eat too because most of them had been there for her birthday.

"Never have I ever had any kind of romantic foray in the Quidditch Changing Rooms -- ours or any other teams!"

"What kind of foray?" Mimosa asked just as Charles added "Come off it, Maria, we're supposed to tell the truth!" Apparently it meant you had to kiss someone in the Changing Rooms which seemed like an odd chose of place but after last year, the brunette supposed you could kiss someone anywhere. Both her and Squid Boy were forgone choosing a bean as they had done neither of the things some people were being punished for.

Charles let out a leering chuckle, pointing out that he would need to take three sips for each account, probably hoping to impress Loni with his experience. Mimosa wrinkled her nose at the boy, he really was pathetic.

When it came to Squid Boy, the male took a minute, making Mimosa wonder what was on his mind. Her fellow Beater finally confessed to never befriending a Gryffindor, to which a small cheer went around the compartment. The only person noticeably not joining in where herself and Karan. "Don't be mean!" the young teen mock scolded the group. "My best friend is a Gryffindor and she's the bestest one there is!"

Just as she spoke, the witch felt her phone vibrate. Rescinding the hand that had reached to grab a grayish Bean, Mimosa tried to get to her pocket, her hand accidentally landing on Squid Boy's thigh instead. A puzzled expression came over her otherwise symmetrical features as she felt something solid beneath her palm but did not feel anything on her person. Realizing a moment later that she was trying to find Squid Boy's pocket and not her own, the witch took back her hand.

"Squid Boy, can you please get my phone, it's in my back pocket, I think I just got a text." Instead, she busied herslef taking a bean and swallowing it. It wasn't too bad, just pepper, and not a very bad kind. When Squid Boy handed her the mobile device, Mimosa quickly saw the text and began typing.

"In teh Syltherin Compratment, come join su."

Without a second read, the girl hit "send", giving the phone back to the boy acting as her seat to replace in her pocket. "Come on Stacey, you're up next!"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students)   Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 8:11 pm

Apollonia chuckled softly at Mimosa's whine, red hair spilling over her shoulder as she watched the young brunette and most of the occupants of the compartment either drink or eat a sweet to that. It was quite amusing seeing exactly how many people had seen the Clement Palace but with them having been invited for Mimosa's birthday party, Apollonia was not exactly surprised.

"Never have I ever had any kind of romantic foray in the Quidditch Changing Rooms -- ours or any other teams!"

Apollonia, thankfully, escaped that one though she was quite bemused to see how many people actually took a drink or ate a sweet at that; who knew that some of the people were into that kind of thing. Wasn't it a bit too public for people to do stuff like that in the changing rooms? Though she supposed if you were careful one could escape notice. She pointedly ignored the leering Charles next to her.

She laughed softly and cheered along with the group when Nikolai's turn came - she herself had never entertained the idea of befriending a Gryffindor, not because she didn't like them but because there was just too much history between Slytherin and Gryffindor for her to feel comfortable enough to have a friend from there.

As the turns kept coming and going, Apollonia's intake of the drink was quite low still, she had only really had four, maybe five. At least she was doing better than some of the others in the compartment.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Kessler
Hogwarts Head Boy
Hogwarts Head Boy
Nikolai Kessler

Birthday : 2011-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students)   Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 9:16 pm

Mimosa's defensiveness against his own choice brought a smirk to the boy's lips in that moment. He'd played for that, simply because he was working on getting her to eat a sweet that would not taste nice in the slightest. Of course, it was unlikely to happen seeing as Mimosa didn't seem to be able to pick a bad flavour, but her luck could only run so long.

In the same moment of triumph, though, Mimosa vibrated. Or, as he realised a moment later, her phone did. The witch's hand moved around to his lap in the next moment, going in the wrong space for her phone and instead palming at him instead. It took all of Nikolai's self restraint in the world not to react openly, instead inching back away from the witch in his seat as he batted her hand away from him in the same moment she asked him to pass her phone.

Following the instructions given, Nikolai retrieved her phone, passing it through to the witch and hoping beyond anything she didn't mention what had just happened to the rest of the compartment. Perhaps, for once, Mimosa had actually realised some things didn't need to be shared with the whole group, or else she was much too stupid to notice what had happened, whatever the case, Nikolai simply thanked his lucky stars for not being embarrassed.

The phone was returned to him only a few moments later, and Nikolai placed it by his side rather than trying to put it back in Mimosa's pocket, his focus back on the room at large.

"Never have I ever... had a crush on a professor!" Stacey threw out to the whole compartment.

"Not even Jake?"

"What about Professor Hughes?"

"Now, Professor Harrington is where it's at!" Charles insisted, the smug look on his face making Nikolai feel repulsed in that moment. As the sweets came around, Nikolai took one for himself, but didn't add information, that much would be too much.

"Jake's alright, and Professor Hughes is cute, but I've never had a crush on them." Stacey replied with an air of indifference towards the teaching staff.

"Fine, fine, my turn..." Charles insisted, thinking for a moment. "Never have I ever been out of Europe!"

Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students) - Page 2 B9PKxb
Thanks to Kitty for the signature! <3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students)   Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 7:59 pm

Mercy's phone buzzed and she dug it out of her pocket, reading the message from Mimosa. She looked back up at the rest of the team, contemplating. She'd just sat down. It would be weird if she got up and left immediately. Plus, she was comfortable in her current company - more so than she would be in the Slytherin compartment. She actually had friends here, and she would have a good time with them if she stayed. She only knew a couple Slytherins, and she only really liked one.

Then again, she did really, really like that one. And she couldn't help her curiosity at what went on in the Slytherin compartment when no one else was around.

But she didn't want to feel like she was betraying her house by choosing to hang out with the Slytherins instead. Maybe she could spin it as a recon mission? Surely most of the Slytherin Quidditch team would be there. Maybe they'd spill something helpful if she was patient enough.

It was a stretch. Even without her robes, everyone knew she was a Gryffindor.

She supposed she didn't really have to tell anyone where she was going. They'd understand if she just said she was going to find Mimosa - the younger which frequented the Gryffindor table (and common room) often enough that it was no secret how close they were. She wouldn't have to mention the other Slytherins at all.

She was about to stand up and excuse herself when she realized she had no idea where the Slytherin compartment was.

Well, that was step one. She typed out a reply.

Where is that?

That should buy her a few extra minutes of hanging out with her friends anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students)   Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 4:47 pm

"Never have I ever... had a crush on a professor!"

'Crush on a teacher, ew!" Mimosa noted though plenty of people were "Ew", even Squid Boy because he took a bean too. She wondered which Professor he had a crush on. Probably Professor Kessler. They were both so boring and sometimes the Headmaster talked about imaginary creatures too. The only person Mimosa had ever had a crush on - if she understood the idea behind one properly, and she always understood everything properly so there was no point in questioning that - was the one person making her way over right now.

But Mercy wasn't a teacher so Mimosa didn't have to take a bean.

"Okay, my turn," the little witch declared, bobbing up and down on her seat to get everyone's attention. Apparently talk of crushing on teachers had sparked a whole other side conversation which just would not do under her watch. "Come on, its a good one,' she teased, waving her hands about to facilitate the bouncy moment.

When the whole compartment was turned her way, the witch grinned, perfectly comfortable center stage.

"Never have I ever gone swimming without any clothes on." Mimosa didn't think it fit to add she didn't even know that was a thing until Adam had sent her a post card with what would only be described as a bragging account of the Lux Academy girls who had gone skinny dipping with him. Since then, the witch had vaguely wondered who did that and now seemed as good a time to find out as any.

A pregnant pause filled the compartment before Charles burst out laughing. "That was a good one," he confirmed, his eyes roving over each female in the compartment to see who had done the activity or not. Once he had made it a point to look over everyone, he slowly took a long, smug drink from his can.

Then, a few seconds later, Emily followed, breaking the tension and sending the group into a combination of giggles and chuckles. Mimosa joined in too until she heard her phone vibrate again. This time, Squid Boy automatically put it in her hand without her having to ask. The brunette didn't read the message so much as see the question mark and worked out the text. "3rd form cneter" she typed and sent before handing her phone over once more.

By now, those brave enough to admit what they had done were either drinking or making faces after eating a disgusting bean but the good cheer had returned to the group. Charles question about Europe was met with a mediocre response, Mimosa having to pick up a yucky red one only to be pleasantly surprised when it turned out to be red velvet.

"Okay guys, last one," Maria warned in her grown up, team captain voice. "Or someone will really get drunk. Beaumont is almost there and I'm heading that way too. We can't arrive to the sorting sloshed."

the whole compartment groaned as one but there ws no arguing with Maria.

"Okay then let Loni have the last one," Mimosa insisted and everyone nodded, turning to the Grecian redhead.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students)   Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 9:10 pm

"Never have I ever... had a crush on a professor!"

Apollonia carefully considered this before slowly she took a sip of her vodka, eyes roving over the people who had taken a shot or ate a sweet; it seemed that more than a handful of their housemates had actually crushed on a professor and truthfully, some of the professors were crush-worthy, that was for sure.

"Never have I ever gone swimming without any clothes on."

When those words had left Mimosa's lips, Apollonia certainly had not been expecting it and her eyes had somewhat gained a glint of amusement, well Mimosa certainly knew how to shock someone and with her usual flair for the drama, she had certainly stumped the whole compartment.

The red-headed witch watched as Charles quite smugly took a sip from his can after his eyes had roved over every single person in the compartment and when Emily took a sip of her own, Apollonia gave Charles a look before quite blatantly she took a sip of her own, eyes locked onto Charles, her lips curling into a smug smirk of her own.

When it came to her turn though -thank you Mimosa, for putting her in the spotlight- it took Apollonia a good handful of seconds before the young witch had decided on a Never Have I Ever and she doubted that there were many people that had actually done it.

"Never have I ever... gone commando."
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Kessler
Hogwarts Head Boy
Hogwarts Head Boy
Nikolai Kessler

Birthday : 2011-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students)   Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 6:23 pm

Mimosa's question had been... well, not something Nikolai had expected of the witch. A bout of confusion had touched his features briefly, before his imagination took over as he noted which girls had done it and which hadn't. How could he not, when given such a good source of interest? It wasn't helping his already hampered situation, but if you were in for a penny, you might as well be in for a pound.

Not having done it, Nikolai was okay to not concentrate on such things for a few more moments whilst the others took their own rewards for their weird antics.

Maria, though, was quick to call an end to the tedious game, though. Always something of a mother figure (and much too close to toeing the line for a Slytherin at times) she insisted they only play one more question. Nikolai agreed with nothing more than a small nod before Mimosa was suggesting Apollonia give the last option to the rest of the room. Hoping that they would end on something of a high, Nikolai couldn't help but feel like they'd been short changed with the last option.

Pretty much Mimosa's offer, but tweaked, the notion of going commando was once again not one Nikolai had to partake in. Charles was much too quick to show he had done it, and then a couple of the others slowly admitted to such things, before the game was over, and once again, talk took over.

Nikolai, as always, resigned himself to the boredom of idle chatter in the group, eyes heading out of the window once more in an effort to block it all out.

How much longer until they got to Hogwarts?

Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students) - Page 2 B9PKxb
Thanks to Kitty for the signature! <3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students)   Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 8:05 pm

Mercy's phone buzzed again and she looked down. The conversation in the compartment wasn't currently involving her, so now was as good a time as any to pop out for a few minutes, at least. She sent a quick reply.

Ok, on my way <3

The heart was reflexive, but it felt right so she didn't think too much about it. Friends did that sort of thing all the time. It wasn't weird. She stood from her seat and Janine looked up at her curiously.

"I'm gonna go find Mimosa; I'll be back in a few," she explained. She really did want to catch up with her teammates more thoroughly, but it was a fairly long train ride, and they'd have plenty of time to chat in the common room when they got there. Janine just nodded, and some people threw a couple variations of "see you later!" at her as she slipped out the door.

Mercy headed down the aisle, glancing through compartment windows as she neared the center of the train. She reached the third door and knocked before sliding it open about halfway and leaning in.

"Hi, guys," she waved as the group of Slytherins looked up at her. The compartment was pretty crowded, but she had no trouble spotting Mimosa, perched on Squid Boy's lap. The sight made her frown a little, but she brightened up as the younger witch greeted her. "Hey! Miss me?"
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students)   Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 5:01 pm

Loni's confession went over Mimosa's head, her only reference to commando being military related. Of course had no experience though her Grandpere did. He may have to take a bean but the brunette certainly didn't have to. Passing up the icky treat once more, she watched everyone wrap up their various paraphernalia, some like Charles, polishing of the last of his can while others hid theirs safely away for later in the journey.

And not a moment too soon. Someone had started a super boring topic of conversation when the most welcome voice in the world popped through the compartment door. "Mercy!!!!" Mimosa squealed, trying to get up. Unfortunately, the train bumped along at the very moment, pushing her back into Squid Boy who thankfully still had a somewhat loose hold on her and kept her from falling.

"Come on in, I tried to look for you at the station but you weren't there!" Mimosa continued to speak, not missing a beat over the seating mishap. The reaction from the rest of the compartment was a little less enthusiastic.

"Hi Williams, saved you a bit of floor," Karan offered kindly, indicating the space beside him which had been treated with various cushioning harms. Maria also greeted the Gryffindor nicely enough but there was where the good will ended.

"Look everyone, it's Gryfindor's manliest lad come to say hi," Charles chortled, sending Catherine and Constant giggling while Emily rolled her eyes. "They ran out of pretty girls in your compartment, dude?"

"Now now Charles," Ji Hyun interrupted. "Maybe she came to steal our strategy learn how to play Quidditch from he pros huh?"

"She's on the team, stupid, she knows how to play better than you!" Mimosa countered, glaring towards the boy. "And I invited her, so unless you want to leaver, shut up."

"Yeah dickhead," Charles pointed out, tapping Ji Hyun's head a little harder than necessary. "Don't you know how to talk to a fuckin' lady. Now if only there was one here."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students)   Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 10:56 pm

If Apollonia could she would be facepalming right about now at how Charles and Ji Hyun acted towards the Gryffindor as if the girl wasn't there, truly the Slytherin witch wondered just how in the name of Merlin and Morgana did those two end up in Slytherin. With the way they ran their mouths, one would wonder if the hat had not made a mistake in sending them to Slytherin.

As it stood, Apollonia closed her eyes in annoyance and rubbed her temples before sharing a look of annoyance with Maria and Karan though neither of the three did anything; Mercy wasn't a little girl anymore and she could fight her own battles. Despite that though, Apollonia sent Charles a frosty look as she turned to smile at Mercy.

"Hello, Mercy." The witch greeted kindly, gifting the younger witch with one of her trademark smiles. "Hope your summer's been alright. Did you go anywhere nice?" It's not that Apollonia wanted to know but with the current atmosphere within the compartment, the witch decided to defuse it by speaking of the summer holidays. A non-aggressive topic if there were any.

Twitching at Charles remark, the beautiful red-haired female turned to glare icily at her fellow Slytherin. "Are you sure your eyes are working correctly Beaumont? Correct me if I'm wrong, Maria, but aren't there quite a handful of ladies present in the compartment?" She questioned her fellow female.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students)   Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next