Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students) - Page 3 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students) - Page 3 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students) - Page 3 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nikolai Kessler
Hogwarts Head Boy
Hogwarts Head Boy
Nikolai Kessler

Birthday : 2011-11-11

Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students)   Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 7:40 pm

Conversation flowed around them, Nikolai barely listening as he watched the outside pass them by. From the urban areas of London, they flowed out in to the countryside, winding around forests, through valleys, and back out in to the open expanses of England. The boy was trying very hard not to think about the witch in his lap, but Mimosa never sat still, and just as he managed to completely block out the compartment, she would shift, pressing herself closer to him in some manner or another.

It was only as a bump hit through the compartment, and Mimosa almost lost her place upon his lap that Nikolai came back to the present in the carriage, finding Mercy had joined them. The Slytherin couldn't help but smirk as the others took turns to bash the witch for her less than feminine mannerisms, before he switched off again.

He didn't have anything to say to Mercy, and Mimosa wasn't making any move towards the other witch.

His arm might have subtly held Mimosa just a little bit closer, but that could easily have been passed off as looking out for the younger witch who had nearly toppled over only a few moments ago.

Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students) - Page 3 B9PKxb
Thanks to Kitty for the signature! <3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students)   Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 8:05 pm

"Yeah, I overslept," Mercy responded to Mimosa, a warm feeling spreading through her as she learned that Mimosa had looked for her. She still wasn't happy at her best friend's choice of seat, but she reasoned that there weren't any other empty seats to choose from. She carefully stepped over people's feet as she made her way over to the empty floorspace next to Karan, thanking him for saving it for her.

She didn't even look at Charles as he spoke, she just flipped him off as she walked.

"Yeah, I heard there was a shortage of manliness in here so I came to fill the gap."

It wasn't like she was offended by people commenting on her appearance. If she wanted to be feminine, she wouldn't dress or act the way she did. She'd always been one of the boys, and that had never bothered her. In fact, she liked to think she was better at it than some of the actual boys.

Ji Hyun's comment was a little grating, but before she could snap back, Mimosa did it for her. Mercy grinned as the younger witch defended her. Nothing else needed to be said.

"Hi, Loni," Mercy greeted the older girl. She'd always liked Apollonia. "My summer was great. I went to Italy for the World Cup. How about you?" she returned the question as she sat down, making herself comfortable next to Karan.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students)   Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 10:47 pm

"Yeah, I heard there was a shortage of manliness in here so I came to fill the gap."

"Damn son, she got you good," Emily chortled from her corner, still discretely finishing up her can though at subtle enough intervals for Maria to not notice. "Watcher," she added to the Gryffindor who who took her place next to Karan. Emily was usually uninterested in most things, house rivalry included. The only thing the girl cared about lay beneath her seat, purring happily as the train hummed underneath it.

Loni was not as uninterested, in fact the redhead went after Charles without any misgivings, shutting him up for the moment.

"We know!" Karan replied after Mercy stated she had gone to the Quidditch World Cup. "Everyone saw you, Mimosa and Squid Boy n the big screen with Jacques. Not gonna lie I was fair jealous. Did you get to meet any of the team members? The Irish Beaters are fine... players."

The compartment once again fell into chat of the world cup, only somewhat interesting to Mimosa when her own name came up, or that of her Jacques. "And speaking of players, is Jacques really going out with Kiranjeet of Malaysia?" Constance asked, directing the question straight to Mimosa who had been paying attention to Mercy's description of meeting Fiona.

"They went to dinner once I think."

"I saw a photo of her leaving his apartment here."

"She must have slept over, no big deal," Mimosa commented, returning her attention to mercy. "So, Mercy, seen the first eyars yet? Are they scared? Want to go talk to them?" Because of course the new group would be happy to see Mimosa, it would probably calm all their fears knowing they were going to the same school as a celebrity.

"Don't go bullying the kiddies before term even starts," Karan warned. "I don't want to get in trouble on day one."

"How would you get in trouble? Maria asked, making the boy look down sheepishly before he pulled something shiny and polished from his pocket. Mimosa couldn't read the words printed on the square badge but she didn't have to.

"No way!" Emily breathed as Ji Hyun whooped."Kessler made you Prefect? Wait. To. Go!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students)   Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Citrus-y (open to all Hogwarts students)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3