Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Dear Victoria  ( dominique) Emptyby Chester Millstone Today at 8:55 am

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Dear Victoria  ( dominique) Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Dear Victoria  ( dominique) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Dear Victoria  ( dominique) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Dear Victoria  ( dominique) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Dear Victoria ( dominique)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

Birthday : 2012-08-06

Dear Victoria  ( dominique) Empty
PostSubject: Dear Victoria ( dominique)   Dear Victoria  ( dominique) EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 11:54 pm

April 1, 2027

Dear Victoria,

Sorry that I haven’t wrote to you. But I have been real busy with class. Yes I am still paying extra attention to my studies.  So I have been getting letters for home. And guess what my mom bought a knezle! I am so excited and can’t wait till I get to go meet her. Mom sent me a moving picture of her. And I can tell you that she is so adorable. So mom thinks that I am old enough and I should learn what being an adult is. As it won’t be too much longer before I am 18.  I mean I am going to be turning 15 this year.  So mom is thinking that I should come and work at Fox. Since one day I am going to take over the network. But I was thinking that maybe I could come work for you and uncle Jackson?

It still feels weird calling him my uncle Jackson even though he is dating my mom. Which I am glad that she is happy. Don’t get me wrong after watching what my dad did to her, she deserves it. But seriously I could learn whatever a senator does. And I will still be learning this lesson mom wants. Or I could split the time in half so that I can work at both places. And mom wouldn’t have to worry about me missing my birthday.  Which this year is special because I can take my muggle driving test. Only the written part but it is still big. And then you and uncle Jackson could teach me to drive?

Next year I am looking for my sweet 16. I have been dropping hints that I want a car. And I know mom will as dad will still be in prison. I really don’t know what to ask for. So I don’t know what I should be hinting at. Since I know that she just wants to make it special. And just think if I do get to come spend part of my summer with you then we can hangout. I can’t believe that I don’t have that much longer till I graduate Hogwarts. Which I can see mom point of me working. That way when it comes I will know how to survive. The next time I write mom I will ask her what she thinks. I know she can never tell me no. That is the greatest thing about being an only child. And then you can ask uncle Jackson what he thinks. And maybe mom will let me come right after school gets out. Then I am sure we can work out when I will come back home.

Hoping for good news
Dominique

Dear Victoria  ( dominique) PAGF2e
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

PostSubject: Re: Dear Victoria ( dominique)   Dear Victoria  ( dominique) EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 12:15 pm

8 April 2027

Hi Dominique,

No need to apologise, darling, school is a busy time for anyone, I'm just glad you've been studying hard! You'll make all of us proud with that hard work! I hope you're taking some time for yourself, though, and not overworking yourself! Make sure you take regular breaks to hang out with your friends, too, go to Hogsmeade, or go play Quidditch with a few of them when you have the chance!

You're thinking of doing some work over the summer? That sounds wonderful! You will need to check with your mom if its okay to come up to see your Uncle Jackson and me during the summer, because I know she misses you a lot and would probably like to spend some time with you. But, if she agrees, then I can definitely let your Uncle Jackson know that you would like to come and stay with him for the summer.

Gosh, your driving test! You're growing up too quickly, Dominique! You will have to ask your Uncle Jackson to teach you to drive, I've never learned how to drive myself, so I wouldn't be able to teach you! Maybe we can both learn together!

I'm sure your Uncle Jackson will be a-okay with you coming to stay with us over the summer, but you need to check with your mom first!

Speak to you soon, sweetheart!

Love,

Victoria

xxx

P.S. I hope you enjoy the big basket of sweeties from Honeydukes I ordered to be delivered to you, too, your Uncle Jackson reminded me you love all the sweet goodies, so I couldn't resist getting you the biggest of hampers to enjoy (with your friends)

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
Dear Victoria  ( dominique) Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Dear Victoria ( dominique)   Dear Victoria  ( dominique) EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 11:33 am

10 April 2027

Dear Victoria,

Yes I wrote a letter to my mom before writing you. And she is alright with the idea. I would just have to be back before my birthday in August. So I wouldn’t get to stay the whole summer. But I still think that I would have a great time. And I am excited to get the chance to learn how to drive. Because soon I will be consider an adult. Which I don’t think that my mom is ready for that. And please remind my uncle how old I am. I love the doll that he sent but I haven’t played with dolls for a while. So I sent it home and my mom put it up on a shelf. And thank you for the chocolate. I was sharing with my friends and some of my house mates. Next year they are telling us how important our OWLS are. Which I know that I am not going to have any problem with that. And I know that I will be doing a lot of studying.

Also I think it would be fun if you was learning how to drive with me. Because then I wouldn’t feel so bad as I am just as clueless as you. But I am sure that uncle Jackson can teach us both! And this will give us a chance to spend more time together. As you have been the only one to actually write me. But I do understand that my uncle is a busy person. Soon summer will be here and I will finally be a fifth year. Which means that I will soon be done with Hogwarts. Hopefully we can go shopping to celebrate this? I am so glad that in my third year I was finally able to go to Hogsmeade. So that I can go to Honeydukes. But I still love when you send me a baskets. Hopefully mom will get me a car for my birthday. But she has been telling me that people usually waits till they turn sixteen to get that gift.

I love getting your letters and I also get them from home. I wish my uncle would at least write me once. But I know that there are a lot of people that wants his attention. So I know that it would never be possible. As you have been the one to write me since my first year. Which I am so thankful for.

Love,

Dominique

Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

PostSubject: Re: Dear Victoria ( dominique)   Dear Victoria  ( dominique) EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 2:56 pm

18 April 2027

Hi Dominique,

So long as your mum is okay with you coming over the summer, then of course I'm sure your Uncle will be absolutely fine with you coming to stay with him. I will let him know, and make the necessary arrangements for you to come and stay. We will be busy with work, though, so you'll have to forgive your Uncle if he doesn't always have time to do all the things you would like to -- being the Senator of Milwaukee is a very stressful job, but I'm sure he will do his best not to let you get bored. And, there will be more than enough for you to do around the office, so you definitely won't get bored here, too!

Yeah, Jackson told me you got a dolly from him, and I did wonder if you would actually appreciate that at your age. Still, it is the thought that counts, and he did his best! To make up for it, please see that you spend this voucher in Gladrags Wizardwear. They did a number of pretty dresses, I remember, when I was there, so hopefully you can find something that you will like! Your Uncle sends his apologies, and I raided his wallet for the voucher money! Our secret, he hasn't found it missing yet!

We'll see about the driving! I'm sure your Uncle will be more than happy to teach you, though! And your mum is right, it is normally a sixteenth birthday present -- and you'll be at Hogwarts, anyway, so there isn't a need to have a car just yet. Remember, you can't drive in the UK until you're seventeen, so you won't be able to use your licence there anyway!

Also, you should know, that your letters come from both your Uncle and I. I know they're always in my handwriting, but I let him know what each of your letters say, and check what he wants to tell you and include them in the replies. He is, honestly, just too busy to sit down to reply, which is why I offered him the help in the form of the replies coming from me, because he feels terrible about not having the time to write you.

How is Mimosa doing? And your other friends there at the school? Are there any exciting events coming up at the school that you will be able to attend? What's the latest gossip at school -- there's always some! I ask because you don't seem to speak of your friends so much, and I just wanted to make sure you're having fun with them, too?

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Love,

Victoria

xxx

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
Dear Victoria  ( dominique) Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Dear Victoria ( dominique)   Dear Victoria  ( dominique) EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 1:32 pm

Dear Victoria and Uncle Jackson,

Sorry that I haven't been able to write but I have been so busy this summer. As mom took me on vacation. I have some great news to tell you both as I am one of the Gryffindor prefects. I am so excited about this even though the school had just started a month ago. I promise that I am keeping up with my school work. I am hoping that I can see you when I come home on Christmas break. Sorry that this is a short letter but when I get spare time I will write.

Love,
Dominique

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Victoria ( dominique)   Dear Victoria  ( dominique) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear Victoria ( dominique)
Page 1 of 1