Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
E-mails to Mimosa (Mimosa and Loni) Emptyby Chester Millstone Today at 8:55 am

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
E-mails to Mimosa (Mimosa and Loni) Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
E-mails to Mimosa (Mimosa and Loni) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
E-mails to Mimosa (Mimosa and Loni) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
E-mails to Mimosa (Mimosa and Loni) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

E-mails to Mimosa (Mimosa and Loni)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

E-mails to Mimosa (Mimosa and Loni) Empty
PostSubject: E-mails to Mimosa (Mimosa and Loni)   E-mails to Mimosa (Mimosa and Loni) EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 7:25 am

Hey there little monkey, how are you enjoying your time in France? Hopefully, you're having a bit more fun than I am here in England. It seems as if we suddenly got a years' worth of rain falling here, which makes going out harder then expected. It's supposed to be summer which means we're supposed to get sun and heatwaves and not thunderstorms and torrential rains.

I'm just glad it's not hurricanes and tornados that we get. I don't think I've ever seen a tornado. Have you? I hear they're supposed to be quite amazing to witness though very dangerous to be anywhere near it.  

I've got to admit, I can't wait to get back to Hogwarts, it's hard being on my own at home. All my siblings have moved into their own houses so I'm stuck in a big house, with no-one for company but books and movies that I managed to sneak into my bedroom.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Your Loni

P.S. You'll never believe what I found! Look at this cutie that I picked up from a local shelter, ain't he just gorgeous?
E-mails to Mimosa (Mimosa and Loni) Edc87210
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: E-mails to Mimosa (Mimosa and Loni)   E-mails to Mimosa (Mimosa and Loni) EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 2:21 pm

To: Apollonia Leandros < foreverloni@outlook.com >
Subject: Summer Vacation

Message sent on June, 23, 2027 13:07

E-mails to Mimosa (Mimosa and Loni) VARUN_DHAWAN_DIET_PLAN_
Attachment 1

E-mails to Mimosa (Mimosa and Loni) Var
Attachment 2

Loooooonnnnniiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!

I'm so happy to hear from you. School was just so blah at the end that non of us got to hang out before the break. I didn't even get to say goodbye to Mercy...

I'm sorry to hear you have so much rain. As for France, I think it's okay though I only saw it the weekend after term ended. My Jacques and I spent two days at the palace to catch up with Grandmere and Grandpere and then we headed off to China.

Can you believe it, Loni? We're in Beijing!

Though right now, we're at the gym. The people here have a really odd meal schedule, with lots of little meals throughout the day instead of big meals like lunch and dinner. Emperor Qing (our host) says no one uses the western gym at the palace so Jacques' and I have been coming here after the late morning meal.

The palace in the Forbidden City is soooo pretty, but not as pretty as my palace. Emperor Qing and his wife are also really nice but kind of boring. They took us to watch a fight tournament but the contestants moved so slowly, I got bored.

There aren't any girls or boys my age here. Though there are lots of girls Jacques' age, and they keep crowding us almost everywhere. Luckily the palace is divided into men and women sections (I don't know why, it's a Chinese things I guess) and this gym is in the men's side.

Don't worry, I can be at any part of the palace, the Empress said so!

I hope the rain slows down. Otherwise you can just go out in a raincoat and umbrella! Miss you, Loni!

Mimosa (and my Jacques too!)

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E-mails to Mimosa (Mimosa and Loni)   E-mails to Mimosa (Mimosa and Loni) EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 9:32 pm

Little Monkey < pickuplimes@k&c.com >
June 23, 2027 15:23

Even though you wrote my name, I can totally imagine you squealing it.

Yeah, school was really terrible at the end. I don't think I actually said goodbye to anyone apart from the ones I sat on the train with. I can't remember much of what happened in the last few months of school to tell you the truth. Have you spoken to Mercy at all since leaving?

Oh wow! Beijing?! I'm soooo jealous of you Little Monkey. I've always wanted to head to China but I suppose it'll have to wait till I've officially graduated from Hogwarts to head abroad. Hope you're having a lot of fun there.

Oh really? I suppose it's so that they don't stuff themselves silly during one meal. Sounds fun, having a gym all to yourself. Jacques must be enjoying himself, having a gym all to himself.

I doubt anything is as pretty as your palace Little Monkey, there's hardly anything in this world that could measure up to the Clements Palace. Oh my, it does sound as if that was boring. A fighting tournament where the contestants were slow? I'm quite sure I'd fall asleep within minutes.

That must be annoying, having no kids your age around. Though I suppose the fun of being able to run free in the Palace would just make it better.

I hope so. Apparently there's supposed to be some sun in the next few days, I'd love to go to the beach for a day or so before heading back to school.

Missing you as well Mimosa.

Loni.

Attachment 1
E-mails to Mimosa (Mimosa and Loni) 87e39310
Decided to brave the rain.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: E-mails to Mimosa (Mimosa and Loni)   E-mails to Mimosa (Mimosa and Loni) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:00 pm

Subject: RE: Summer Vacation

Message sent on June, 29, 2027 18:22

You went blonde????? You look amazing!!!!

Are you permanently blond now or was it just a one time thing??? I hope you're going to keep the colour. I even showed it to Jacques and he said it was such a lovely colour.

Yeah, China was a total surprise for me too. I had my usual plan of going to India for the summer but then, out of nowhere, my agent said I'd been offered a Save the Panda campaign. Apparently they're an endangered, overgrown raccoon like things that eat trees and the Chinese government is trying to save them? I don't understand all the details but all I really had to do was take some picture with the pandas. Baby pandas are soooo cute to play with too!

My Jacques decided to accompany me because he gets really bored without me of course. And Grandmere and Grandpere wanted some documents delivered to Emperor Qing so it's a good thing this panda campaign came along. Though Jacques has to go to all the meetings now, but I'm sure they aren't that important. We're here for the pandas of course!

Yesterday, I got to go shopping in the biggest mall in Beijing and its so cool! they had a shop where they scanned your face before letting you in. Siew Mun, the emperor's cousin who went with me, said the scanners only let in pretty people. I wonder what happens when ugly people stand in front of it. Maybe I can get Lilac to try?

You would love this place, it has all the high end fashion as well as the handmade stuff. I of course brought you a present. I bought one for everyone. I even saw this jade dragon thing for Gaspard and had to get it. You know he'd love something from Chinese mythology!

I have to go off now. Tonight we're doing a special meal with the emperor and His guests where we dine in complete darkness. Apparently it makes the food taste better though I don't know hoe. I really miss cheeseburgers.

Lots of Love
Mimosa (and my Jacques)

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E-mails to Mimosa (Mimosa and Loni)   E-mails to Mimosa (Mimosa and Loni) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 5:00 pm

Little Monkey < pickuplimes@k&c.com >
June 30, 2027 08:37

Haha, thanks Little Monkey. I wanted to try a different colour and I've got to say, it was worth it. Though dying it had been a nightmare. It took a while for the blond to take on my red hair but I'm glad it turned out okay.

It was only going to be a one-time thing but I've decided to keep it, does it really look okay on me? You're not saying that to just make me feel happy about it? Really? Jacques said it was a lovely colour? Could you thank him for me for that, Little Monkey?

You were offered a Save the Panda campaign?! WOW! You're so lucky Mimosa! Don't forget to send me some pictures! I'd love to see you posing with the pandas.

Of course, he gets bored without you Little Monkey, I mean who doesn't? You're a lovely person and he just wants to keep a close eye on you~!

Damn, I'd love to see it and from what you're explaining it really is an amazing place. I'm sure I'd enjoy visiting it. How about no putting Lilac in front of that camera for an experiment. I'm sure if you asked they would tell you.

I can't wait to get my present. I can't wait to see you again on the train ride to Hogwarts.

I'll be waiting for another email from you!

Love you lots,
Loni.

P.S. Oh yeah! Before I forget, check out the attachments I sent with the email! What do you think Little Monkey? Do I have a chance at modelling you think? Wink I'm totally joking of course, Ariande got a little emotional and wanted to take some pictures of me with blonde hair.

Attachment 1
E-mails to Mimosa (Mimosa and Loni) 11175b10
Attachment 2
E-mails to Mimosa (Mimosa and Loni) D04e0f10
Attachment 3
E-mails to Mimosa (Mimosa and Loni) 5c978310
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: E-mails to Mimosa (Mimosa and Loni)   E-mails to Mimosa (Mimosa and Loni) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 3:48 pm

Subject: RE: Summer Vacation

Message sent on July, 19, 2027 10:12

You should totally keep them blonde! they look so good, even I want to dye my hair gold now! Maybe I will, if I find a good enough hair stylist here. I've had loads of fun in the palace's beauty houses. I've had all the Chinese hairstyles and robes styled on me, especially for official meetings with His Majesty.

How's your little puppy doing???? I can't believe I forgot to ask about him last time. He is just so adorable. please say you're bringing him to Hogwarts. I so want to meet him!

My Panda campaign is all wrapped up but they want me to stay a few weeks just in case they need to shoot any changes. It works out I guess since Jacques has to stay a few weeks more too because of soemthing boring.  But as lovely as it is here, I miss home, and the palace. Oh and America too I guess but France more.

Also, you'll never guess what! I got made prefect!!!!!

I mean, I always knew I wold, but Headmaster Kessler doesn't seem very smart so he may not have thought of it. I bet Jake convinced him. He's the coolest teacher ever! I'm waiting for a second letter to say I've been made Quidditch Captain but I guess that owl is taking it's time. I'm not worried though!

As always, I'll do my school shopping in France, or a personal shopper will if I can't. But I can't wait to see everyone again.  

Love
Mimosa (and Jacques) Clement

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E-mails to Mimosa (Mimosa and Loni)   E-mails to Mimosa (Mimosa and Loni) Empty

Back to top Go down

E-mails to Mimosa (Mimosa and Loni)
Page 1 of 1