Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
The Muggle Way V.2 [Dimitri] - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
The Muggle Way V.2 [Dimitri] - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
The Muggle Way V.2 [Dimitri] - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
The Muggle Way V.2 [Dimitri] - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
The Muggle Way V.2 [Dimitri] - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

The Muggle Way V.2 [Dimitri]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Muggle Way V.2 [Dimitri] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muggle Way V.2 [Dimitri]   The Muggle Way V.2 [Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:18 am

As Dimitri agreed on the fingerprint as the security method he would like to have on his phone, Nerisei helped him through every step, explaining each little thing they were doing, in order to help him understand the why and how they were doing this. Thankfully, Dimitri seemed to catch up quite fast, blame it on his Ravenclaw curiosity, or maybe even the fact that he was actually interested in using the phone. Nonetheless, they were moving quite fast, and Nerisei was surprised by that, to say the least.

"So, can we text now?"

To be honest, Nerisei didn't expect Dimitri to be that excited about texting her. Or texting at all! But it seemed like the witch was quite wrong, since the wizard literally couldn't wait to start using his new phone. "Not quite yet, mister. Don't rush!" The witch said with a small laugh, shaking her head at him playfully. She loved the fact that she could make him that excited with the simplest of things. Seeing Dimitri happy was on the top of her priorities list, since the day she met him. And the more they were spending time together, the bigger the need to please him got.

"In order for you to be able to call or text me, you need to have a provider. Thankfully for you, I have that set up already, so you won't need to worry about the papers or the money. Knowing you, though, I am sure you would like to pay me back exactly the price I will be paying, and if that is the only way for you to accept my gift, then okay. I will provide you with the receipt, and you can pay me back the amount." Nerisei explained before Dimitri could have the chance to hand her back the mobile.  The duo had spent quite sometime together, and Nerisei had grown to know hoe Dimitri worked by now. The Moreau heir would have never allowed her to pay for something of his, so if paying her back the money she would give for his bill, would make Dimitri use the phone, then so be it.

"I have already saved my number in your contacts, along with a pretty picture of me, just so that you can have something to look at when you miss me during the summer." Nerisei said playfully, casting him a glance before going back to explaining.

"Now, here is where you will go to call me," Nerisei said as she clicked on the little phone icon. "All you have to do is click on my name and voila!" The witch said, doing just that and waiting for her phone to start ringing, before hanging up. "And now, let's show you how to text, shall we?" The Ravenclaw witch said, handing Dimitri his phone and moving behind him, in order to guide him.

"See that little speech bubble down there? Tap that." Neri instructed and waited for Dimitri to follow. Once he did just that, Nerisei smiled and continued. "As of now you have no texts, but see what it says there? 'New Message'. Tap on that. Good, good. Now, all you have to do is add my number in the recipient tab, then go down here, and start typing your message. Once you are done, you click send, and that's it!"

Nerisei knew it would take Dimitri quite some time to get accustomed, but it was going to be so worth it!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle Way V.2 [Dimitri]   The Muggle Way V.2 [Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:18 am

"Not quite yet, mister. Don't rush!"

The admonishment for being too excited about learning to text made Dimitri smile back at her with a sheepish, apologetic look on his features. Though, of course, he knew Nerisei didn't really mind the excitement, that was why she'd gotten him the phone, after all. It was so that he could keep in contact with her.

But, after the admonishment came the talk of money, and Dimitri knew they would be at a stalemate for that one, something Nerisei had already thought of and told him she would forward the information on cost to him so that he could give the money back to her. "Thank you, for understanding." Dimitri replied, leaning over to press a kiss on her cheek once more. There would be no way Dimitri would have let her pay for his phone, it would have ended up in him buying her things at what he thought the cost would be.

Which, in Dimitri's case would mean overly expensive gifts of varying natures.

As Nerisei then continued on to explain how she'd already saved her number with a pretty picture on it, Dimitri was going to ask where this was, but the witch beat him to it, by showing her to the phone book button which showed up with only Nerisei's number and a picture of her beside it. Smiling to himself upon seeing that, Dimitri watched as she went through how to call her, and committed those instructions to memory so that he could do it again at another point. Doubtless, though, Dimitri would forget how to do this, and have to hope he could work it out. It did, however, seem to be relatively straight forward.

With the phone being passed back to him, Dimitri sat up, bringing the phone in front of him and looking over all the icons before Nerisei spoke. At the instruction to click the speech bubble, Dimitri did just that, and then followed the other instructions with only the smallest of hesitations as he looked for the points that Nerisei was talking about before pressing them.

When they got down to the message, though, Dimitri paused, looking back across his shoulder at the witch. "What do I put, just... hello, for now?" Dimitri asked with an uncertain look upon his features. With her assent to that much, Dimitri returned his eyes to the phone, typing in the single word and then hitting the send button like Nerisei had explained.

A soft noise went off on the phone, and Dimitri watched the text move up on to a line in a bubble. It made enough sense to the wizard in that moment, but it would take much more than one single text walk through before he became a pro at this.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dimitri followed her instructions, and soon, there he was, typing down his first text ever. After he pressed 'send' the soft that followed and the notification pop from her phone, proved that the text was actually sent. Nerisei leaned in and pressed a big kiss on Dimitri's cheek as a 'well done', before moving to sit next to him, in order to explain a few more things. They had the basics down, so anything she more was completely optional and not necessary at all, but Nerisei didn't have anything to lose.

"Okay, sweetheart, now that we have the basics down, I can show you some applications and  also, how to use the internet." Nerisei said as she grabbed her phone, so that Dimitri could follow her movements. "I have downloaded Snapchat for you. Which... will probably be the only social up we will need, for now. But first, let me show you something." Once the phone was unlocked, Nerisei swiped upwards, revealing a few icons, then waited until Dimitri did the same, before explaining

"Okay, this is the Wifi icon, that you won't need, and this, is your 'Mobile Data' icon. When you have that enabled, you will be able to use apps that require internet access, much like Snapchat. Or even look something up on the internet, but that is something you won't really need, for now."
Nerisei knew that she was providing Dimitri with too much information, and that was probably not a good thing, so instead of continuing on, she decided to let him get accustomed to the simple things first, before they have another little lesson.

"I won't teach you anything else, because I already showed you the basic stuff. But, before we go, I am going to take a picture of us, with your phone. It's very simple." Neri grabbed Dimitri's phone, clicking at the camera icon --making sure Dimitri was watching, so that he would know what to do if he ever needed to take a picture--, and waited. The camera was open, and Neri turned to Dimitri. "Now the camera is on, and we can take pictures. Like, the Lake, for example!" Nerisei said and moved the phone in a good angle, capturing the beautiful sunset.

"But we have the ability to take pictures with a front camera as well." The witch explained, clicking the small arrow that shifted the camera, so now their faces were showing on the screen. "Come here and smile for me." Nerisei told Dimitri, who followed suit. The witch made sure the angle was good, bringing her face close to his and smiling. The moment she hit the 'capture' button,though, her lips found Dimitri's. Nerisei took her time, kissing the wizard for a few more seconds, before pulling back to look at the picture she had managed to capture.

The witch bit her lip, as the picture of the duo, kissing, popped up, and she showed Dimitri. "I would like to have this photo, so let's see if you can send it to me." Nerisei said with a small smirk and handed him the phone. "Start by following the steps we took to send a text." Then, she would let him figure out the rest. He might not be able to send it today, or the next day, but he would find a way, eventually.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle Way V.2 [Dimitri]   The Muggle Way V.2 [Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:19 am

Dimitri was quite glad with the progress they'd made -- apparently the basics were down, so the boy was quite happy with himself on that part. He knew it would still be a little longer before he had them 'down', but he'd been shown them, and it would definitely be something he could work on further.

Then, though, Nerisei was talking about something called Snapchat, something that Dimitri had never heard of, so had absolutely no idea what that was. But before he could raise the question to the witch, she was moving on, showing him what the different buttons on the phone meant, using terms he'd only really picked up on in passing.

What Dimitri got, though, was the 'Mobile Data' button was the one he would need. So he simply made a mental note of what that button looked like and forgot about the rest of it because at the moment, it didn't seem like it was relevant in this situation.

Nerisei was not going to leave it there, though, no. Almost as quickly as she'd explained the other buttons, she'd pulled up the camera, and was showing him how to take a picture. The view across the lake was beautiful, but it did not correspond with the words she'd spoken about taking a picture of them. Though, that came only a moment later, with a camera flip with a single button before their faces came in to view.

"Come here and smile for me."

Dimitri looked momentarily sideways at Nerisei, before moving to get comfortable and smiling at the screen with Nerisei. As her hand moved to click it, though, Nerisei had moved, and instinct brought Dimitri's face away from the camera, instead turning to Nerisei who's lips came to his in the same moment the camera made the usual clicking sound of a camera. But even then the two didn't part, holding the kiss and not parting instantly.

Dimitri's mind was, as was usual, slightly foggy from the touch of the witch's lips upon his own, but as she turned the phone to him, Dimitri was still trying to catch back up to the present when Nerisei insisted that he try to send the picture to her. Dimitri didn't have the faintest of clues of how to do that. He knew how to send her a text message, but he didn't know how to send a picture message...

"Nerisei... you know I don't know how to do that..." Dimitri told her softly, almost whining in that moment because they both knew this was not fair. But, Dimitri would try, because he did not want to give up on the whole idea. "Can't you give me a hint?" He asked, though he knew Nerisei well enough to know that it was unlikely she was going to give him exactly what he wanted in that moment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle Way V.2 [Dimitri]   The Muggle Way V.2 [Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:19 am

Nerisei knew well enough that Dimitri had no idea how to do what she had just asked him to, but that was the whole point. The witch wanted to challenge him, push him to learn more about the so called phone and his uses, because that was one of the most effective ways to learn. By trying. And the fact that Dimitri admitted how he was unable to do just that, brought an evil smirk on the girl's lips.

"Can't you give me a hint?"

"Nope." Nerisei said, a small chuckle escaping her. Of course there was no way Nerisei would make this easy for him. And the plan in her head was perfect, because Dimitri would have to actually work for it... or ask around. But the Ravenclaw witch knew well enough that Dimitri would never go to Phil, in order to ask how to send a picture of them kissing. Phil would make his life a living her. Plus, his only other option on people was Anne, which was an even worse option than Phil! And that was hard to manage!

"You could always try asking some of your friends, if you'd like." Nerisei offered, trying to keep in the giggles that threatened to escape. She couldn't wait to see what Dimitri would come up with, but one thing was sure, it was going to be so much fun.

"What do you want to do now?" It was a simply question that Neri needed an answer to. Mostly because she had brought Dimitri out to show him the phone, but after that, there wasn't something specific she had in mind. "I have brought some snacks, though. Oh! And your favorite exploding Bon Bons!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The denial of help made Dimitri let out a frustrated sound as he looked down at the phone in his hands. He didn't have a clue where he would go about sending the picture, but he would work it out. Dimitri was not one to give up easily on such things, and seeing as Nerisei had presented the challenge, he was not going to let it slide.

The idea of asking one of his friends how to send the picture was one Dimitri considered. He could ask generically, he supposed... but, if he asked Phil... no, Dimitri didn't think that asking Phil was a good idea if he wanted to be able to get some peace for the rest of the term. He would need to take it in to some deeper consideration, but that matter was not for now.

As Nerisei asked him what he would like to do, Dimitri put his new phone in to his bag out of the way, doing it up securely before turning back to Nerisei.

"Well, a picnic with the most beautiful girl in Hogwarts sounds perfect to me!" Dimitri conceded, not knowing what else he'd like to do, bar spend as much time with the younger witch as she would allow him to. "You can tell me what you have planned for the summer, because I just know your summer is going to be much more interesting than mine!" He told her, settling back down on the grass and waiting for her to explain to him.

This afternoon would not, Dimitri was sure, get any better, than spending time with the one witch who seemed to just be happy with his company.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

"Well, a picnic with the most beautiful girl in Hogwarts sounds perfect to me!"

A soft chuckle escaped the witch at Dimitri's words, before she leaned in to give him a quick peck on the lips. Dimitri was sweet, a true gentleman at all times, or at least most of them, and Nerisei felt really happy being in his presence. He knew how to make her smile, and Nerisei felt more like herself when she was with him. He was the reason that the Ravenclaw witch was not a depressed mess. Dimitri was the reason behind her happiness, even though Nerisei didn't want to believe that.

They spent their time out, by the Lake, munching on the snacks the elves had prepared, and discussing about their summer plans. Dimitri wasn't really talkative, and Neri understood that no matter how close they had grown to be, Dimitri still didn't feel comfortable enough to share some details about his life with her. Under other circumstances, this might have hurt the witch, but she knew better than this. And maybe, just maybe, she was better off not knowing much. At least not yet.

The Ravenclaw witch, though, shared her own plans for the summer with Mitri. She wouldn't be doing much, that was for sure. Her mother was usually busy with the Gallery, or else she would be painting for hours, making it impossible for Nerisei to actually spend some quality time with the woman. Her father, on the other hand, was mostly away on shifts, else he would be sleeping, relaxing himself after a hard day, thus leaving the young witch alone, and bored out of her mind. This summer, though, was going to be slightly different, since she would be having the chance to text with Dimitri.

Not to mention there was that trip to France her mother had to make, and Nerisei was going to be dragged along, as her mother's 'date'. The exhibition was going to be a big one, and Nerisei already knew that her mother would attempt to introduce her to every single photographer in the room, in the hopes she would --for no reason at all-- become a model. A friend of her mothers, a photographer that had helped with their gallery, had once asked her to model for him, and Nerisei had accepted, wanting to help. Oh how she had grown to regret that day. Because from that day on, her mother hadn't stopped trying to persuade to pursue the career of a model, something that Nerisei was not interested in.

The hours passed, and the duo eventually started getting tired. Gathering up their things, they walked back towards the castle together, never once interrupting their discussion. It was amazing how they could keep up a discussion for hours, and neither of them would get bored! Upon arriving at their Common Room, Neri, subtly, reminded him to find a way to send her the picture, before placing a soft kiss against his cheek. Then, with a soft 'goodbye', the witch ran upstairs, to her dorm, where Anne was waiting for her with a raised eyebrow.

The Summer was definitely going to be eventful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle Way V.2 [Dimitri]   The Muggle Way V.2 [Dimitri] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Muggle Way V.2 [Dimitri]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2