Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
The Muggle Way (Nerisei) Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
The Muggle Way (Nerisei) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
The Muggle Way (Nerisei) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
The Muggle Way (Nerisei) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
The Muggle Way (Nerisei) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

The Muggle Way (Nerisei)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Muggle Way (Nerisei) Empty
PostSubject: The Muggle Way (Nerisei)   The Muggle Way (Nerisei) EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 10:58 am

March 2024

After the evening in which they had spent playing truth or dare whilst getting drunk that had led to the kiss… the kisses, Dimitri had felt… guilty the next day. He didn’t regret kissing Nerisei, no he had enjoyed that much, how could anyone not enjoy doing such things with a woman as brilliant as Nerisei Volkova? But he felt guilty because he had taken something from her that he should never have contemplated.

The Ravenclaw, though, had not found it in himself to stay away from Nerisei.

They had not spoken of the kisses that had been shared that evening, and more than once Dimitri had found himself leaning in to press a light kiss upon Nerisei’s lips when nobody was looking, or when he was saying good night to the witch. The intoxication of her lips was something the male could not pull himself away from, and he knew that they were only heading in to deeper waters.

He knew they needed to talk about it, but he was being a coward about that much. Dimitri knew beyond a doubt that not letting her know, leading her on, allowing her to believe they could have something was more than wrong, it was… undeniably deceitful. But every time he’d come to say something, he’d hesitated, and instead stolen another kiss he knew he should not have taken.

It had been Nerisei’s idea that they spend Saturday afternoon watching films. The witch had mentioned some mainstream film in passing, and upon seeing Dimitri’s obvious confusion, she’d insisted that they watch some Muggle movies together. Once more, Dimitri had not found it in himself to deny the witch, which had led to him following her up to the Room of Requirement, in to a room that had transformed itself adequately to accommodate the Muggle technology.

Dimitri had gotten a picnic basket from the House Elves that morning, full of various foods, and he’d laid it out for the two of them to enjoy. A sofa that looked kind of like a bed but still a sofa had made itself known, with a million pillows for comfort, and blankets for warmth. The screen was huge, meaning they would never have to concentrate hard on seeing the picture, and everything seemed perfect, if you knew how to really movie, which the Moreau’s still did not do.

“So, which film are we watching, again?” Dimitri asked, having forgotten what Nerisei said as he sat upon the sofa, back straight, and ready to watch the screen before him. All of this was new to Dimitri, but he was quite curious to see what was going to happen, that much he was sure of.

Last edited by Dimitri Moreau on Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle Way (Nerisei)   The Muggle Way (Nerisei) EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 10:59 am

How much could one’s life change in a matter of seconds? Impossibly much, Neri reminded herself. Since the Ravenclaw Party, Neri felt twice as confused as before. Getting drunk was not a good thing, and she already had a bad example, but being the little rebel she always were, Nerisei didn’t stop herself. And that ended up with her in Dimitri’s arms. They had kissed. More than once. And then they had slept together in the Music Room, wrapped, comfortably, in each other’s arms. That is until they both woke up, extremely hungover from the amount of Firewhiskey they had consumed. Forced to return to their Common Room together, looking… a little disheveled, the rumours that had been already going on, became worse.

Neither of the two, though, made a move to talk about. Both, Dimitri and Nerisei, didn’t mention what happened in the Music Room. The kisses were never addressed, and the duo just ignored the fact that they had taken a step into something very, very dangerous. But Nerisei didn’t see it as a dangerous situation. She was head over heels for the wizard, and it was practically impossible to pretend he was just her friend. The kisses kept replaying in her mind, giving her all sorts of fuzzy feelings. Feelings she had never had before.

Nerisei, though, expected Dimitri to act as the logical of the two. He had always been the one reminding them how this was not something they should be doing, and she knew that he was not the type of guy who would… rebel that much. But to her complete surprise, Dimitri seemed to be the one leaning over to softly kiss her lips, when no one was looking, or when he sent her off to bed at night. He was the one who was giving her signs now, and Nerisei was at a loss. Should she… say something? But, was it a right time to speak of it?

As the days passed, it had become impossible for the witch to stay away from him. Dimitri was on her mind all the time, and with the O.W.L.s nearing, that was not a good thing. But his kisses were clouding her judgement. Nerisei needed to see him, feel him in any way she could. And that was the reason she had initiated that they should see a movie, this Saturday evening. The Ravenclaw witch had insisted that Dimitri should learn some of the Muggle ways and things, starting with watching a movie.

Upon arriving at the Room of Requirements, along with Dimitri, Nerisei smiled widely. It was exactly what they needed for a beautiful evening. The room had transformed into some sort of a private Cinema room, making it perfect for the duo. Once they settled into the sofa -even though it looked like a bed-, Nerisei turned to look at Dimitri.

“So, which film are we watching, again?”

“It’s called ‘Love and Other Drugs’.It’s a romantic drama-comedy movie. It’s lovely. Now shush, it’s starting!” Nerisei insisted, before she sneakily moved closer to Dimitri, forcing herself into his arms. She doubted he would mind, after all.

As the movie started, Nerisei smiled. “Oh and, be warned, you might be a little bit shocked.”
That was the only warning Neri was going to give. It was a movie, and sometimes, scenes that could make two people that were not in a relationship, slightly uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle Way (Nerisei)   The Muggle Way (Nerisei) EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:00 am

“It’s called ‘Love and Other Drugs’.It’s a romantic drama-comedy movie. It’s lovely. Now shush, it’s starting!”

Dimitri smiled softly, wrapping his arm around Nerisei as she snuggled in to his side. The boy’s eyes took in the screen as the opening credits started, concentrating on the pictures coming in to view on the screen. The lightest of creases on the boy’s brow showed in that moment as he began to absorb the information being given to him.

“Shocked?” Dimitri asked, but no answer came. He wasn’t entirely sure what that was supposed to mean, but his eyes moved back to the screen. To the film, and the story it was trying to tell. When the male lead came in to view, Dimitri couldn’t help but marvel at the likeness of the actor to their professor, but there was enough of a difference for Dimitri not to question it.

Though, it did not take long for Dimitri to understand what exactly Nerisei had meant when she said he might find this shocking. Within the first five minutes there was the depiction of a sex scene that Dimitri really hadn’t been expecting, and the boy turned his eyes away from the screen in that moment. Many boys his age might have been comfortable watching such things, but with Nerisei beside him, and his lessons of repeatedly not talking about such things in the presence of ladies, or just… in any situation, really, Dimitri couldn’t help but feel a little bit… uncomfortable.

But the boy remained quiet about his discomfort, eyes returning to the screen once that scene was done.

The man in the film seemed to get his comeuppance for that, though, something Dimitri was very grateful for, before the scene changed to a family meal. Which… in Dimitri’s eyes was completely alien.

“Is… that normal? In…” Dimitri stopped himself from saying ‘your world’ but couldn’t think of the right words to say. Such behaviour at the dinner table was not something he was accustomed to, but he understood that the world was not always the same.

And the film continued in much the same manner. Each time a sex scene came on, Dimitri’s eyes would leave the screen. Each time he felt something wasn’t ‘normal’ he would question it. He followed the story, though, noting how Jamie would not give up on Maggie just because she was sick. How he insisted upon being with the woman he knew would inevitably die from her illness -- though Dimitri wondered on the accuracy of the depiction of the illness, and how long they might have together before the illness consumed Maggie.

But Dimitri was behind the story, the couple, and the idea that love could conquer all by the time the movie’s best line came in.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo6gru61kq1qh7buko1_500.jpg

Dimitri had bit his lip slightly at that. He was not one that dealt well with emotions, in truth, he bottled them up. He always had, until he had the piano before him and he could play away each and every emotion that he had been feeling.

And though many people might have been crying at this point in the movie, the only notion Dimitri was watching was the light sheen of unshed tears that touched his eyes as the end credits played.

But the Ravenclaw didn’t say anything, frowning slightly as he tried to place everything that had just happened. Wondering over the message of the film. The romanticism of illness… But the conquering of all with love…
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle Way (Nerisei)   The Muggle Way (Nerisei) EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:00 am

Nerisei was a fan of this movie. She had seen the movie once before, in secret, and had fallen in love with it. She wasn’t sure if it was the way Jamie changed for Maggie, or if it was simply the whole plot of the story, but Nerisei couldn’t stop herself from wishing for a happy ending. What girl didn’t want one?

The movie started, though, and Nerisei got comfortable in Dimitri’s arms. As the first sex scene came up, Nerisei’s eyes darted up to see that Dimitri was avoiding any contact with it, and bit her lip. She knew he was uncomfortable, but it was a movie. It wasn’t anything serious. However, she made sure not to make him watch a movie with such scenes again, before asking if he was okay with it.

The movie continued, and Nerisei relaxed more and more with each minute. The dinner scene was one Neri didn’t like at all. Dinner, lunch… these gathering were supposed to bring family together, and Neri didn’t like it when there was a fight, like the one going on in the movie. Yes, it was more of an argument than a fight, but the way they were talking… even Nerisei wasn’t raised like that. And she was not a Pureblood. So she imagined how bad it would look to Dimitri.

“Is… that normal? In…”

“My world? No. I mean, we don’t fight, or argue, or talk that way during meals. At least my family doesn’t. But I know people who’s families act that way, so, I guess, it is normal for Muggles. Just not me.” Nerisei answered truthfully. Both of them fell in a comfortable silence, watching the rest of the movie. As more sex scenes came up, Dimitri made sure to avoid every single one, and that made Nerisei wonder. Was he just uncomfortable because he didn’t like it, or was it because he was actually…. Interested in it? The witch made a note to find out, eventually, but for now, all she could do was enjoy the movie  and try not to cry. Even though, she already knew she would.

As the movie was coming towards the end, Nerisei was literally sobbing. When Jamie drove all that way to find Maggie, after watching that tape, and understanding how much he truly loved and needed her, Nerisei broke. By the time the scene where Jamie tells her that she would go anywhere, even if he had to carry her, Neri let out a loud sob, hiding her face in Dimitri’s chest. She was being a little kid, but romance killed her. Mostly, because she wanted a romantic story for herself. She wanted someone to care for her. To love her. To ‘carry’ her.

As the ending credits showed up on the screen, Nerisei pulled back, mumbling an apology to Dimitri for wetting his shirt. Wiping the tears away, Neri bit her lip, trying to focus on something else in the room. She knew Dimitri would probably have a million questions or so, but the movie had hit her right in the feels.

“D-Did you l-like it?” Nerisei asked softly, turning to look at Dimitri. But the moment her eyes found his, her heart started beating faster, again. How did he do this? How did he make her feel so…

Nerisei couldn’t find a word to explain what she was feeling. But the more she was looking at Dimitri, the more her needs were taking over. Without even thinking about it, the witch straddled him, bring her lips down to his, and stealing a kiss. She then pulled back, hiding her face in his neck and inhaling his scent. Her nostrils were filled with his cologne, and a small sigh escaped the girl’s lips, as she slowly relaxed in Dimitri’s embrace.

“I’ve missed you….” Neri murmured, not really sure if she should have said it. The need to be closer to the wizard was magnified, after what happened in the Music Room, but she didn’t know how to address it. She didn’t know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle Way (Nerisei)   The Muggle Way (Nerisei) EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:01 am

“Not what I meant,” Dimitri mumbled softly when Nerisei finished his sentence. And, it wasn’t. He just wanted to know what was and wasn’t normal in the world outside his home. Sheltered was one word for his life, and Dimitri was trying to open his mind, but it did come with the unease of asking questions in a manner not meant to offend. Finding that this did happen, though, was rather shocking. Arguments were for behind closed doors, not public displays at dinner like that.

And, especially not in front of guests.

Nerisei’s own reaction to the movie was evident from the dampness of his shirt when she pulled away from him, and apology leaving her lips despite their being no need to apologise. She had just… felt her emotions strongly, she couldn’t be faulted for that. Even if he’d always been taught the opposite. That controlling emotions was a necessity to stay on top in his world.

“D-Did you l-like it?”

Dimitri thought for a moment about that, considering whether he had liked the film or not. There were a lot of sex scenes in the movie, and some rather… crude behaviour from the men in the film that Dimitri didn’t particularly like, but the movie on the whole…

Before he could answer, though, Nerisei had straddled his lap, bringing her lips to his and stopping him from thinking further as his eyes fluttered closed at the softness of her lips. A second kiss didn’t come though, and instead Nerisei buried her face in his shirt, hiding from view and making him simply blink for a moment as he tried to catch up.

She’d missed him, she said, though he had not been anywhere. He was right here, they’d changed nothing since their first kiss…

Nerisei Volkova was a headache sometimes… a lot of the time.

“I’m right here,” Dimitri reminded her softly, wrapping his arms around the witch as he pressed a light kiss on the top of her head, taking a moment to think a little more about the movie.

“I… think I liked it. I mean… the storyline is good. Shows how some people can work through anything if they have love. The determination to aid the woman you love through something that… if I’m right in understanding, still doesn’t have a cure. Not even in the Magical world.” Dimitri explained, pausing once more, thinking, before continuing. “But, I think it romanticises illnesses a little bit too much. Love may be powerful, but it can’t… it can’t fix everything.” Dimitri explained, not wanting to put a dampener on what was undeniably a very good movie.

“But, I think it’s a good story. A good build to a relationship. For me, though, there was too much sex in this one. I’m not… I know this sounds prudish, but I don’t… I don’t like that.” Dimitri explained sheepishly. “Like, I know it was necessary, to show Jamie’s character changing, but… I don’t know…

“Are you okay?” Dimitri asked softly, she’d cried enough to make his shirt quite damp, and he didn’t want her to feel uncomfortable about that. “Do you want some chocolate?” He prompted, leaning over just enough to get the bag of chocolates before offering them to Nerisei.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle Way (Nerisei)   The Muggle Way (Nerisei) EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:01 am

“I’m right here,”

But that was not what the witch meant. Nothing had changed after what happened, in terms of seeing each other, but in terms of… intimacy? Nerisei felt a strong pull towards Dimitri, a need to kiss him, because she liked it. A lot. And every time she found herself in his arms, every time their lips made contact, Nerisei felt excited. As if… as if her body was on fire. And she loved it. She wanted more. But no words escaped the witch, as she stood there, nuzzling his neck. It was too comfy to let go.

As Dimitri spoke of how he believed that he liked the movie, Neri gave a small smile. She didn’t want him to hate his first experience with the Muggle world. There were still so many things to see, and she didn’t want Dimitri to be discouraged or repulsed.Though, Nerisei thought, that since she was teaching him everything about the Muggle world, maybe, just maybe, she could ask him to show her some parts of the Pureblood world. A different point of view. A different way of living.

“But, I think it romanticises illnesses a little bit too much. Love may be powerful, but it can’t… it can’t fix everything.”

“It can’t fix her illness, no, but it can make it less of a suffer. With his support, with his love, she can endure the pain. In a way, it cures her.” The Ravenclaw witch explained, pulling back to give Dimitri a small smile. Love was perceived differently from person to person. But for Nerisei, love was something… magnificent.

“But, I think it’s a good story. A good build to a relationship. For me, though, there was too much sex in this one. I’m not… I know this sounds prudish, but I don’t… I don’t like that.”

“No, I understand. You do not have to explain it to me. You have grown in a different environment, Dimitri, and some things may seem… strange to you. But, I am not here to make you feel uncomfortable in any way. Most Muggle movies, though, have a couple of these scenes. I promise, though, to ask you, from now on.” Neri said honestly.

But as the question of whether she was okay, and if she wanted any chocolate came up, Neri giggled and nodded. “I am okay, yes. But how can I say no to chocolate?” The witch said with a giggle. Taking one of the chocolates Dimitri was offering, Neri was ready to pop it in her mouth and munch on it happily, when another idea came to mind. “Open your mouth,” Neri said, placing the piece of chocolate between her teeth, before leaning in to softly brush it against Dimitri’s lips.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle Way (Nerisei)   The Muggle Way (Nerisei) EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:02 am

Dimitri conceded the point that Jamie’s love was enough to make the illness bearable without another word. Nerisei might be right on that point, but Dimitri still had his reservations on the point trying to be made. It did not, however, take a genius to work out that Nerisei liked this movie, and Dimitri didn’t wish to rip it apart for the witch and show that it was… overly romantic in a manner that could be damaging.

Though, Dimitri had to agree that it was a good story, if you took that bit and toned it down a little.

That, however, would likely affect the story.

The explanation that sexual scenes were quite normal in movies made Dimitri raise an eyebrow slightly. “I assume that children’s movies don’t make such things a norm, though?” He said, though the smile on his features showed that he knew that she had meant films for adults. “And, it’s not something you have to filter for me. I’ll just look away when they come on.” Dimitri explained, giving her a good compromise.

“I’m just not used to… being with a female who is okay around that kind of scene.” Dimitri confided, looking a little sheepish in that moment. “So, I find it a little bit awkward… watching such things with you, because I’ve never been taught how you’re supposed to interact in such a situation. And… well…” The boy shook his head, this was a little bit difficult to explain, truth be told.

Nerisei took the chocolate, though, and Dimitri leaned back in to the sofa, head resting upon the back of it when the witch insisted he open his mouth. The Ravenclaw wizard’s brow creased softly in a frown as she put the chocolate between her teeth, leaning forth until the chocolate touched his own lips.

Dimitri paused for a moment, trying to work out what Nerisei wanted him to do. Playing with food… well, the boy simply hadn’t ever done such a thing because it was not something that had ever been allowed back at the Sandringham Estate, but Nerisei… how could he say no to the witch?

Slowly, Dimitri opened his mouth, allowing the chocolate to bypass his lips as Nerisei moved closer. The boy didn’t know what was happening, but as their lips met, the familiarity of the kiss ensued, the chocolate breaking in half between them. Dimitri pulled away slightly to consume the sweet treat, before moving to press a light kiss upon the tip of her nose.

“You’re trying to corrupt me, Miss Volkova.” Dimitri teased softly, though he was looking much too fondly at the witch for her to believe this was a criticism.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle Way (Nerisei)   The Muggle Way (Nerisei) EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:02 am

“So, I find it a little bit awkward… watching such things with you, because I’ve never been taught how you’re supposed to interact in such a situation. And… well…”

Nerisei listened carefully to Dimitri’s explanation. She understood where he was coming from, but that didn’t make it any less funny. Sexuality was obviously not approached by the Purebloods. Or well, it wasn’t deemed appropriate to talk about with girls. Or with boys. Or with anyone. But that was not the case in the Muggle world. Even though sex was still a taboo to some, talking about it wasn’t so… inappropriate. On the contrary, it was something that people should talk about. You had to be informed about these things. Else you ended up pregnant, or hurt, or caring an STD. None of the above was something Nerisei wanted.

“You don’t really have to do something. Or say anything. You just watch the scene, and move on. I do not understand why sex isn’t something you people talk about. In the Muggle world, sex isn’t exactly… an ice breaker, but it surely isn’t something people avoid to address. It is a very serious subject. People must know how to protect themselves and, generally, how sex works.

“It’s… normal, you know? I understand that you are not used to the exposure to such scenes, or the subject of sex, and I am most certainly not asking you to do anything that makes you uncomfortable. But there is nothing wrong with sex. It’s… the union of two bodies. Making love…”

Clearing her throat, Nerisei gave Dimitri a small, encouraging smile, showing that he shouldn’t feel bad talking to her about such things. Nerisei was always open to discuss anything with Dimitri. Her body, though, didn’t like the idea of the sex talk, unless there was some action following, it seemed. The girl’s cheeks had turned a rosy color, as blood rushed there. She was getting excited at the idea of doing things with Dimitri. Things everyone already thought they were doing.

The idea of food play was not something Nerisei had considered before. Truthfully, she was simply following what her body wanted her to do. Because around Dimitri, Nerisei had no idea what was wrong or right. She didn’t know anything anymore, it seemed. But as the wizard opened his mouth, allowing the chocolate to pass his lips, and break in two, as their lips touched, Neri had to hold back a small moan. They both moved back, then, eating their own share of the candy. And then, DImitri leaned in to place a soft kiss on the tip of her nose, and Nerisei felt like dying. She didn’t say anything at that moment, but inside she was screaming. Nose kisses was one of Neri’s weaknesses, and Dimitri made it…. Impossible not to melt.

“You’re trying to corrupt me, Miss Volkova.”

Was she? Definitely, the voice in her head spoke, and Nerisei gave Dimitri a small smirk as she licked her lips, savouring the taste of chocolate, along with Dimitri’s taste.

“Why? Is it working, monsieur?” Nerisei asked, followed by a small giggle. But knowing he was teasing, Nerisei decided to tease him back. In the only way Nerisei did best. Leaning closer, the witch placed a soft peck on Dimitri’s lips, then proceeded on leaving a trail of kisses down his jaw to his neck, sucking on the skin ever so slightly. “Maybe, it’s working now?” Neri inquired with a small smirk. Who knew, maybe Dimitri would feel more comfortable with the idea of sex, if she awoke that part of him.

Last edited by Nerisei Volkova on Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

As Nerisei tried to explain how sex, making love, whatever word you wished to use for the act, was normal in the Muggle world, less taboo than it was in his world, Dimitri nodded in understanding. Whilst he might not know much about sex, outside the necessity for creating children, he knew that there were varying ideologies on what was deemed appropriate for many and more audiences.

“I know, to you, it is normal…” Dimitri replied softly, giving her a small smile. “But, I grew up… believing that they were taboo. That even… to sit like this was wrong.” Dimitri reminded her, motioning to the way they were sat, Nerisei straddling his lap as his arms wrapped carefully around her waist. “This… is actually quite difficult for me, truthfully. But, I don’t mean that in a manner that I want you to move…

“I just mean, whilst this might come easy… naturally, to you, this is not the same for me. But, I’m trying, for you.” He explained, hoping this would help the witch understand a little more about him, his upbringing, and his beliefs.

“Why? Is it working, monsieur?”

Dimitri smiled in to the kiss on his lips at her teasing, savouring the feeling once more of her lips upon his. Dimitri couldn’t help but close his eyes as her lips moved down his jaw, and then his neck, sucking softly on the skin in places that felt like heaven had touched him in those places. It would have been easy, so very easy, to have allowed Nerisei to fog his mind in that moment, to allow her to push the limits of whatever it was they were.

But Dimitri knew he couldn’t allow her to do that.

“Maybe, it’s working now?”

“Nerisei…” Dimitri murmured softly, pulling away slightly from her ministrations. He softly shook his head in the universal sign of no, showing that right now he just couldn’t do that… or anything close to that with her. Kisses were comfortable, but not when they started to move away from the lips, suggesting deeper intimacy that Dimitri was simply not ready for.

“Did you want to watch something else? Or was that the only movie you brought?” He asked, changing the subject because he wanted to put the boundaries in place. As confusing as it might be when he kept kissing the witch on the lips, he was simply not ready for more.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle Way (Nerisei)   The Muggle Way (Nerisei) EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:04 am

Truthfully, Nerisei expected him to crack, as her kisses became more heated. She wasn’t initiating that they should take a step towards sex, just because they had been talking about it. No, Nerisei wasn’t ready for it, even if her body wanted it. She was a teenager, and she had hormones, but that didn’t mean she felt like giving up her v-card right away. And especially not like this. She had imagined herself sleeping with the man she loved, after a beautiful date night. She wanted it to be special.

But Dimitri was a wall. A wall of bricks that remained unmoving, no matter what she tried.

“Nerisei…”

As Dimitri pulled away from her, Nerisie looked confused and slightly shocked. What was he doing? The Ravenclaw witch was not going to force herself on him, or anything close to that, but how could she know when Dimitri felt like being intimate? This was not a game. Whether he liked it or not, they had taken a step after the evening in the Music Room. And even though they hadn’t talked about it, it meant something, didn’t it?

Nerisei would be fine if they had just let it drop, and went back to how they used to be, Not intimate. At all. But Dimitri kept kissing her, whenever he felt like it, cuddling up with her, being… intimate, in a way. This was not something friends did.

But now, he was pulling back and shaking his head, showing that he was not comfortable with what was going on. Nerisei wasn’t just confused, she was also mad. What did he want from her? What did he expect her to do? Act as if nothing was going on? Then why, in Merlin’s name, was he even kissing her? Why would you kiss someone -more than once-, when you didn’t want to be intimate with him. What the hell was going on?

“Did you want to watch something else? Or was that the only movie you brought?”

Neri inhaled sharply. Biting the inside of her cheek, to keep silent, she got off of Dimitri’s lap, and moved to the other side of the bed/sofa. She didn’t even want to look at him right now. Her anger was taking over her, and the witch knew that if she decided to open her mouth, all her would get loose. So, the best she could do was remain silent, and try to pretend he wasn’t there. If he didn’t want intimacy, she wouldn’t give him any. She was not going to be pushed around, because he couldn’t decide what in Heaven’s name he wanted.

“Titanic. It’s a classic.” Was all the witch said, before the screen changed once again. But the more time passed, the more frustrated Neri grew. Unable to keep it together, in the end, she grabbed one of the pillows from behind her, throwing it at Dimitri with all the force she could muster. Feeling a lot better, already, the witch crossed her arms over her chest, and got comfortable, not even bothering to look at the wizard.

She couldn’t wait to see Jack drown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Muggle Way (Nerisei)   The Muggle Way (Nerisei) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Muggle Way (Nerisei)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next