Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Summer Correspondence (Nerisei) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Summer Correspondence (Nerisei) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Summer Correspondence (Nerisei) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Summer Correspondence (Nerisei) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Summer Correspondence (Nerisei) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Summer Correspondence (Nerisei)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Summer Correspondence (Nerisei) Empty
PostSubject: Summer Correspondence (Nerisei)   Summer Correspondence (Nerisei) EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:20 am

Thursday 6 June, 2024
6:49pm

Miss Volkova, how are you this evening?
I have some great news for you...
Guess who completed the Apparition Test today, and passed? Yes, indeed, it was me! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Today has been a great day, being able to Apparate ANYWHERE! Except Hogwarts, of course, and magically hidden places, but you know what I mean!
What have you been up to today? I want to hear about everything you've been doing!
I miss you...
Dimitri

Last edited by Dimitri Moreau on Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summer Correspondence (Nerisei)   Summer Correspondence (Nerisei) EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:21 am

Thursday 6 June, 2024
6:52pm

Can I just say how much I've been waiting for you to text me?
Honestly, my brain is about to explode!
And OMG, Mitri! I am so happy for you! Now you can apparate to my house so we can dance?
I can see you have gotten very familiar with emojis Razz
My evening has been a total nightmare! Mum is still trying to persuade me to become a model. Our trip to France is nearing, and I am just... ugh!
I miss you so much, as well, Mitri... I wish you were here with me...

P.S. I am still waiting for you to send me that picture.

Neri xx
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summer Correspondence (Nerisei)   Summer Correspondence (Nerisei) EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:21 am

Thursday 6 June, 2024
7:02pm

I would imagine you've been eagerly looking forward to my text most of the day? The same as yesterday, right? (Wink!)
Oh, that didn't work... I'll find out how to do that one.
Unfortunately, I don't think my parents would be too happy with my apparating to see you. I'm working on trying to get away from the Sandringham Estate, but, honestly, there is so much going on at home, it's ridiculous -- I have to go for dinner soon, so I can't talk for long.
What's an emoji?
You know you would make the most beautiful of models..? Though, I do agree with you, I don't think you should go for being a model, you have much more fulfilling talents than doing that. Have you been practicing your violin since we came back for the holidays? But, as with all parents, they don't always see the best things in life. Keep your chin up, you can do this!
I'm still working on finding how to send the picture, I haven't forgotten. It's just really hard!
Dimitri
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summer Correspondence (Nerisei)   Summer Correspondence (Nerisei) EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:22 am

Thursday 6 June, 2024
7:10pm

I miss your teasing a little too much, it seems.
I know that you can't apparate here, but I truly wish you could... Can't wait for summer to be over, so that I can see you again! We both know I wouldn't make a good model, Mitri. I would make an exceptional Potions Mistress though, which reminds me, how did you do with Potions?
I have been practicing my violin, can't wait to play with you again. And as for the picture, it's okay, take your time. You are smart enough, you'll find it eventually Wink

Nerisei xx
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summer Correspondence (Nerisei)   Summer Correspondence (Nerisei) EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:22 am

Thursday 6 June, 2024
10:34pm

Sorry, had to go off for dinner -- the joy of lavish banquets, they go on forever!
My teasing? I didn't know I teased...
Do you know when you might be heading to Diagon Alley to get your new supplies for the next school year? Perhaps (if you tell me in good time) we can arrange to meet up then? Or, I'll try and find when I will have time to go and text you those dates so that we can work on seeing each other? If you want to?
My results haven't come through yet. Seems like the Potions master isn't too quick. Your O.W.L. results come out in August, right? Mine didn't come through until August last year...
We'll play when we're back at school. I have some new music that we might be able to play together. I'll let you look over the pieces when we're back at Hogwarts.
I don't think I will work this out, Neri, it's really, really difficult! But, I am trying.
I'm heading to sleep now, I've got to be up early in the morning.
Miss you.
Dimitri
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Friday 7 June, 2024
8:45am

Good morning, Mitri.
I'm sorry I never replied to your text last night. I fell asleep Sad
I would love to meet you whenever you are able to. To be honest, it's going to be better if you set a date, and I will come find you.
Still waiting for my O.W.L.s, yes. I guess we will both have to wait for a little bit longer. Can't wait to play some music with you again, darling. Also, to reply to a previous question of yours that I had missed, an emoji is the little face you put in your messages. Razz
I miss you a lot, Dimitri. Hope you have an amazing day <3

Neri xx
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summer Correspondence (Nerisei)   Summer Correspondence (Nerisei) EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:23 am

17 June 2024
18:37

Nerisei! Smile
How're you doing today?
I went out with my father to a business meeting today -- I won't bore you with the details. However, I was in Hogsmeade, and, well, you have a surprise on the way! No, I'm not going to tell you what it is, it is, after all, a surprise! Wink
Also, I have a surprise for you right now!
Dimitri

17 June 2024
18:38

17 June 2024
18:38

Sorry -- wrong button!

17 June 2024
18:40

Summer Correspondence (Nerisei) Celuvka

17 June 2024
18:41

I found (got lost, accidentally pressed a lot of buttons, but this worked!) how to both edit and send the picture.
I hope you like it!
Dimitri
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summer Correspondence (Nerisei)   Summer Correspondence (Nerisei) EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:23 am

17 June 2024
18:50

Dimitri! <3

You never bore me, but it's up to you whether you want to share the juice details, even though I doubt your father would be happy if you did. Razz Surprise? For me? Dimitri, you know I don't like it when you buy me things... I mean, I do, but you don't have to!
And would you look at that... someone FINALLY figured out how to send a picture! Razz I miss your kisses... I miss you!

Nerisei xx
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Wednesday 19 June, 2024
19:04

Nerisei,

Today has been such a long day. I've had to sit through lectures on the ins and outs of potions I neither wish to use, or have any intention of making. Suffice to say that no one can make Potions interesting, except you...
Did your surprise arrive? If not I will have to write a letter of complaint!
Good news, though, my parents are away for a week (next week). Please say you've not gone away yet, I really hope I can see you...
Dimitri
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summer Correspondence (Nerisei)   Summer Correspondence (Nerisei) EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:24 am

Wednesday 19 June, 2024
19:30

My sweet Dimitri <3

I am so sorry to hear that Potions are still something you do not enjoy. (I do promise to make you love them, eventually Wink )
My surprise did arrive and oh my God, Mitri!! You know you didn't have to go to such lengths, but thank you so much, anyway. Now, every time I see this basket, all I will think about is you...
You have a parent-free week? You are so lucky I am still in Scotland! I'd love to see you, Mitri! I have missed you so bad!

Nerisei xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Correspondence (Nerisei)   Summer Correspondence (Nerisei) Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Correspondence (Nerisei)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next