Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Hell Hath No Fury Like a Clement Scorned (One Shot) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Hell Hath No Fury Like a Clement Scorned (One Shot) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Hell Hath No Fury Like a Clement Scorned (One Shot) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Hell Hath No Fury Like a Clement Scorned (One Shot) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Hell Hath No Fury Like a Clement Scorned (One Shot) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Hell Hath No Fury Like a Clement Scorned (One Shot)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

Birthday : 2004-08-10

Hell Hath No Fury Like a Clement Scorned (One Shot) Empty
PostSubject: Hell Hath No Fury Like a Clement Scorned (One Shot)   Hell Hath No Fury Like a Clement Scorned (One Shot) EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 12:32 pm

It had been a weird night, staying with the Auror as he tried his very best to wrap his head around the situation that had unfolded before him. Jacques... hadn't been quite so surprised. Rumours had always been in their circles regarding the sanity of the head of the Murray household, never mentioned in front of him, or anyone who couldn't be trusted, but they had always been there. The death of his father had been suspicious enough, and the quiet guesswork of the woman who had given him a child had been high talking points. But, Jacques had not thought that Azalea had been caught up in... this.

Whilst the Auror had kept asking if Azalea would be okay, Jacques had gone over the happenings a couple of times to distract the Auror whilst he tried to work on his own plans.

It had been the early hours of the morning before exhaustion had claimed the Auror's consciousness, and given the Clement heir time to think.

He'd fallen in to some kind of restless stupor in the guest bedroom, waking to find a pair of eyes staring back at him fiercely. The man jumped lightly until he realised who was before him, and where he was.

"Who are you?"

"Jacques Clement, I'm a friend of your father's."

"Father..." The brow of the child furrowed before placing the word. "Oh, Daddy!"

The Clement heir nodded to show she was correct.

"He keeps walking back and forth in the kitchen talking to himself. Can you help me get breakfast? I like pancakes!"

After a few moments of agreement, and Jacques obtaining the child's name, he'd bargained himself enough time to wash up in the bathroom before heading downstairs to find the Auror doing exactly what his daughter had said he was doing.

"Morning, shall we get some breakfast?" Jacques asked, pulling the Auror from his daze. It was enough to kick the man in to action, and not twenty minutes later, the two of them had fed the children the pancakes Adrienne had requested, and gotten a cup of tea in the Auror's hands to give him something to concentrate upon. Jacques had ignored the side glance he'd received from the Auror when he'd whipped up the pancake batter had been almost comical, but Jacques didn't mention it.

By the time breakfast had been finished, Jake had settled down. Perhaps the tea, or perhaps because Jacques had laid out a list of what he needed the Auror to do that day. The majority of which centred around the most important thing at that moment. Or, at least, the only thing that was going to be of use to Jacques for now, ensuring the Auror just went about his life as if nothing had happened. Jake Newbury hadn't liked the idea at first, but he had conceded that they couldn't just rush in to anything until he'd sorted more out. The reluctant agreement and cheekily mentioned of the theme park not too far from the house that had the children way too excited had been enough to distract all of them.

Except the boy.

"Are you Azalea's friend?" The boy had asked when Jake had ushered the youngest child off up to get dressed.

"I'd like to think so, yes." Jacques had replied with a small smile that he hoped to be reassuring.

"Is she coming back?" Ivan had asked, not looking up at him in that moment and instead addressing the floor instead.

Not knowing what Jake had told the children, Jacques had lowered his voice a little bit.

"Of course she is. She's just been called away on some family business, temporarily. I'm going to bring her home soon, I promise."

Whether the promise had been too much of a final statement, Jacques couldn't say, but the boy had looked up to him curiously in that moment, as if weighing up whether those words could be trusted. The boy seemed to have found what he wanted, for he nodded in the next moment, before hurrying off as if scared of getting caught having spoken to him. Jake had emerged once more only moments after the boy, the same question upon his lips as had been before. Was there anything he could do?

Jacques assured the man once more that there wasn't anything either of them could do at that very moment, and that they needed to sit tight.

Sunday morning had arrived as a welcome distraction. Mimosa's arrival would at least give a little bit of respite. Only a little though.

The car journey up to Scotland had been relatively short, using the personal portals provided via his latest car, the man had skipped through most of the country with ease. The engine had hummed happily up to the Hogwarts gates, and the Frenchman had emerged from the vehicle donning his aviator sunglasses. Despite everything that was going on, there was a small spring in the man's step as he moved up towards the gate.

The shrill ring of the common ringtone of his phone cut through the quiet day.

The man pulled out his mobile and noted the name on the screen with a small sigh. He didn't have news.

"Hi Jake, how ar-"

"He has Mimosa."

"Pardon?"

"Josh has Mimosa, Azalea has sent a note through. It's just arrived. He took Mimosa, she's here, please come get her ASAP. It's her handwriting, I have no doubt, you have to do something now. Our daughter is in trouble!"

Jacques' body had frozen mid-step as he looked up at the castle.

"Hello?"

"I heard." Jacques replied, his jaw set in place as he brought the phone away from his ear and ended the call without another word. The man turned from the castle, his body spinning fiercely on the spot until he landed squarely in his father's offices. Louis Clement looked up from his paperwork without a word, taking in his son and the odd occurrence of his arrival so forcefully in to the office space.

"Joshua Murray has taken Mimosa." He stated, trying to keep the anger from his features in that moment, but failing. His father was already up from his seat.

"And he has Azalea, too."

~ Profile ~
~ Clement Heir ~ 24 ~ Athletic ~ 5'11" ~ French Accent ~
Hell Hath No Fury Like a Clement Scorned (One Shot) Ojucpn10
Thanks to .V0ldiemort @ TDA for my signature!
Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

Hell Hath No Fury Like a Clement Scorned (One Shot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like a Clement Scorned (One Shot)   Hell Hath No Fury Like a Clement Scorned (One Shot) EmptySun May 16, 2021 2:20 pm

Hell Hath No Fury Like a Clement Scorned (One Shot) Rsz_on10
Back to top Go down

Hell Hath No Fury Like a Clement Scorned (One Shot)
Page 1 of 1