Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:19 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

Birthday : 1992-11-25

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson) Empty
PostSubject: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson)   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson) EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 11:01 am

Tessa was back home in LA and she was recovering. She was seeing several doctors which wasn’t a bad thing. As the psychiatrist was able to explain to her what had happen. Ever since she got back she has taken a break from Fox. She told them that she needed a mental break from thing. And as hard as she was working. That really was something that would be possible. So she started to do yoga which was suggested by her doctor. Tessa was actually glad that she put in the gym. Even though at first it was for a way to get Jackson to stay with her. After Damien was already asking for divorce.

She was playing some relaxing, calming music. Tessa had a cd player that Dominique had. She was glad the it was already in the house. Today she was in the gym as she knew that Randi would take care of the door. So she was able to relax and not have to worry about it. Later she would ask Randi to fix her something to eat. She knew that Randi loved serving her even though she was Damien’s house elf. She was in her own world and knew that she didn’t have a care in the world or so she thought.

There was a knock on the door and Randi went over to answered it. That is when she seen that it was Jackson. He had been no stranger to the Greene Mansion. He was talking to her for a while. Randi told Jackson that her mistress was in the gym. That is when she lead him start to it. Even though she knew that he knew where rooms where. As he was the person who made her mistress happy after what her master Damien did to her. Randi left Jackson outside of the door and then went away to do whatever she was doing.

Tessa was sitting on her yoga mat. The calming serenity music was making her relax. As she wasn’t thinking about anything else. But she was focusing on herself. She was wearing a white sport bra and a pair of black yoga pants. Since this was done in her own home she was going to dress how she wanted. And she knew that Dominique was still in school. Tessa also knew that Randi would tell her if someone important was here. Her back was towards the door as she was facing a huge window. She was able to look outside and admire the beauty. Tessa was now doing downward facing dog. She was wondering why she had never done yoga before. It was so relaxing and with her job it was helping her. This was something that she would continue to do.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson)   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 11:27 pm

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson) 63451186

"You take care of yourself kiddo," Jackson spoke softly to the tiny witch seated beside him in the now retouched SUV. The weekend had been... productive to say the least. After their breakthrough on Thursday night, things had slowly returned to normal. Not the normal of the night but the normal of before where they could at least hang out without being weird around each other. the electricity that now existed between them would go unacknowledged for the time being until they figured out how to deal with that aspect fo their relationship.

"I mean it, lock your doors, call me, call Sloan, make George stand guard outside the door," he insisted, leaning over to release her seat belt and whiffing in a final scent of her freshly shampooed hair. His flight was due in two hours and he wanted to make sure she understood his absence did not amount to his unavailability should she need him.

Leaning further over, he opened her door for her, expecting her to leave with a wave and a soft word. Instead, the man was surprised when she did some leaning of her own, pressing a soft kiss to his cheek in farewell. He fancied he felt something wet leave her eyes and splash his face, but it was gone the next instant.

The flight was both too long and too short. It was too long because it gave the senator time to think over what he would say to Tessa and what he should have said to Victoria. And it was too short because by the time the signs for an LA landing were up, he had still not come up with an answer.

Someone (probably Victoria) had emailed ahead to Fox, telling them of his arrival. The driver met him at arrivals, carrying a sign and a polite air about him. Jackson thanked the man curtly but insisted he only needed the car, leaving the chauffeur to find his own way back to wherever he disappeared to when not picking up guests of the company.

Driving was good, it gave him soemthing to do. It kept his hands  busy and his mind, if not from wandering than at least from trying to focus more on the road than his thoughts. Tessa's mansion up in the hills loomed into view much to fast for his liking but it was what it was.

There was no sign of hostility at the door, not in the way Tessa's house elf greeted him, telling him the mistress was relaxing in the gym. She even asked Jackson if he would like a tray brought to him as Mistress Tessa had not eaten yet either but Jackson bade the elf stay for a bit. He needed to talk to Tessa, preferably without distractions.

As he advanced towards the gym, serene music could be heard. How many times had he used this gym too? Arguably more than Tessa had but now it seemed she was taking up yoga. The man watched her only for a minute, contemplating if he should disturb her peace or wait. The slight amount of weight she had put on during her false pregnancy looked to be in the process of melting away from her body, leaving her in good shape as she executed a position Jackson could only term "weird V shape butt in air". Despite his own experience with exercise, he had never taken up yoga. He exercised to alleviate anger and preoccupation with alcohol, no to relax.

He truly hoped Tessa was relaxed though, she deserved it.

Reaching out, the politician rapped his knuckles across the door, disrupting the tranquil music. Waiting for her to turn his way, he would grin sheepishly at the Fox executive.

"Hi you."

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson)   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson) EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 12:00 am

Tessa was in her own little world as she wasn’t expecting anybody. And she was sure if it was important Randi would come back get her. As she was doing some business at home. Soon she would be back at the office but she wasn’t ready for that yet. Now she was doing yoga and trying to relax. Tessa was trying not to think about the last time she was with Jackson. He had just dropped her at the hotel and lefted her. Didn’t even check to see how she was doing. She was a mess and realized when he wasn’t coming back. That is when she arranged to come home.

That is when she started to see several doctors. And she was back to her normal self. But she would always ask herself if she would or even could forgive Jackson. When this would come up she would start thinking about something else. Because she was not ready for that answer. Could she really forgive the man that she loved leaving her when she had the worst news in the world. And to be told that it happened because of stress. Tessa really did feel like she had lost a baby. Her doctor suggested that she started yoga. Which would help her relax. And not stressed out so everything would go back to normal.

Tessa knew that someday she would have to face her problems with Jackson. When she arrived back home she didn’t really talk bad about her. Tessa just choose not to speak his name. Which that left her wondering where they stood in their relationship. As she told Jackson after they had finally had Damien thrown in jail.  She told him that she couldn’t go through the again. And she didn't’ think that she would be able to handle it. The words of the doctor who did the ultrasound was still fresh in her mind. So was the look on Jackson’s face. Then he just dumped her at the hotel. It was like Jackson was no better than Damien. She knew that when she would think about it, she would get sad again. That is why she always made sure that she was alone. Because as far as anybody knew they were still dating. And nobody knew about the pregnancy.

She knew that she could play it off saying that she was just gaining weight from good cooking. It was something that everybody could believe. As she was exercising more all of the weight she had gain was coming off. Tessa was back at her normal self before all the pregnancy hormones kicked in. She would always dream about having another baby. And when she found out she was over the moon. Because she was going too have a baby with Jackson. It was something that she wasn’t ready to address. Tessa was glad that she had the relaxing music playing. But she was caught off guard when she heard knocking. Which she thought was weird because Randi would come out and say what she needed. That is when she turned around and it was the last person she was ready to see. Jackson was standing their in the doorway of the gym. All of the emotions she had buried was coming back to the surface.

She stood up and turned around as she was facing Jackson.Tessa pushed some hair that fell in her face behind her ear. “ Hey you.” It was the only thing that she could think of.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson)   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson) EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 12:27 am

Truth be told, Jackson had no idea how he would be received by his... Whatever Tessa was now. She would be well within her rights to dump him. He deserved nothing less if he was honest with himself. But perhaps worst of all would be her indifference. And i remained to be seen if that was what he would have to work with.

"You look... well," he began when she stood up to greet him. She didn't sound mad but she was in the middle of a yoga routine. Perhaps when it wore off, ehr fury would be unelashed.

Or, a small voice in his head that sounded remarkably like Victoria suggested, she could be understanding. And forgive?

"I guess, sorry doesn't even begin to cover what I did huh?" he continued, appropriately hanging his head down as the situation demanded. It was true anyway, sorry would never be enough, but it was the only place he could think off to start.

'After I dropped you to the hotel, I... drove to a bar," he confessed. If he was going to tell her the truth, Jackson would tell her all of it. "I bought three bottles of whiskey and drove home with the full intention to drink them all." the shame that came with the admission was no match for the relief he felt for having told the truth.

He would have to hold himself accountable for his mistakes, and that started now.

"I left my phone there, that's why I couldn't call or text."

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson)   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson) EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 1:03 am

Tessa knew that one day she was going to have to face Jackson. She didn’t know if she was ready or not. Right now she didn’t have that choice. As he was standing right in front of her. Which she had no idea that he was even coming. The words that Jackson spoke rang in her ears. That she looked well which compared to have he left her. She knew that this was a huge difference. She decided to take his compliment. “ Thank you. And uhhh you look well yourself. ” She knew that this was going to be the toughest thing she had gone through in a long time. But she knew that it had to be done.

It sounded like he was saying sorry. Sorry didn’t even cover it and she knew that she was doing her best not to exploded. “ Oh sorry doesn’t even scratch the surface.” She then listened as he was explaining what he did after he dropped her off. Being a person she was she would at least hear him out. That is when he said that he went to a bar. And got three bottles of whiskey. Which she knew that he had also got the bad news. As they both were excited to become parents. And Jackson had gave up drinking so this would be something he would go back to. That is what he tld her and said he left his phone at the bar.

Tessa started to do up the math and how long it has been. But she decided that she was going to play along. “ So you left your phone at a bar and that is why you couldn’t call or text me?” She wanted to get her facts straight before she was ready to go for the kill. “ I could believe that if it was just a day. But it has been well over a week.” As she left after he took her back to the hotel. There was no point in staying there when home was just as good. “ Jackson I may have been born at night, but I wasn’t born last night.” There had to be more to his story than that. But then again maybe he did think that she didn’t want to talk to him. And that he was giving her some space. But what it there was more behind his story. Was she ready to hear it? Tessa knew that she was going to have to hear it if she wanted to move forward.

“ Jackson Blake I know there is more to this then a simple leaving your phone!” Tessa was no longer feeling calm and relaxed. Now all the anger that she bottled up was about to come out. And it seemed like Jackson was going to receive it. But then again he was the one to cause it. So why shouldn’t she get what was on her chest. She was no longer asking herself if she was ready. “ Jackson I want the truth and you owe me that much.” Tessa knew that she was strong enough to handle the truth. Then she would decide where she wanted to to go. If she wanted to still be with Jackson. Or she could always end it and move on with her life. Then she would just write this off as a bad experience. As it seemed like she had a poor taste in men.

She stood there just waiting for Jackson to explain himself. Which she was telling herself that she was a strong women. And she was going to hold her ground.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson)   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson) EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 2:02 pm

The first class flight, the easy chauffeur, the house elf's genial greeting, it had all lulled Jackson into a false sense of security. The yoga music and Tessa looking so relaxed had only added to that sense, making him unconsciously believe that he wasn't going to be held accountable for his actions. However, with the very next sentences, the image shattered, the illusion turning into harsh reality as, instead of the usual kindly understanding, Tessa agreed with him, that his sorry would never be enough.

“ I could believe that if it was just a day. But it has been well over a week.”

The witch in front of him was many things but unintelligent was not one of them. Of course she would put two and two together. It didn't take a man a week to find his phone or reestablish contact with the world in this day and age. He'd had his laptop, access to his home phone, an entire office that ran at his command. He could have easily contacted her if he'd wanted to.

But he had been preoccupied.

"T, I'm not going to contradict you," he admitted, head still bowed in apology. "There's really no excuse for what i did. You needed me back then and I... needed something else. I let you down, babe, I know that. And I'm willing to accept any punishment you think is fit." He meant it too, he hoped she came up with a decent punishment, something that would hurt as bad as he had made Victoria hurt that awful morning. It would be just what he deserved.

“ Jackson I want the truth and you owe me that much.”

Her tone made him highly uncomfortable, the first time he had ever experienced such in Tessa's presence. usually she made him calm, made him feel good about himself, made him more than he was. Not today though, today she wanted answers, and she did deserve them.

"After I returned from the bar I... I wasn't myself, Tessa but I... I was with someone else," he admitted, rushing to elaborate before she got any ideas. "Before you start thinking of it wrongly, just... hold on a moment. It's not what you think, its not..." What could he say? That it wasn't a one night stand? That it wasn't a meaningless fling and that it hadn't forever changed everything?

He could say he wasn't in his right mind, but that would be dishonest. He had never been in a more right frame of mind then with Victoria for those precious hours that he may never get again.

"But I did spend the night with someone else, and I don't want to lie to you. I'm no that guy, whatever else I might be, I won't be a liar." She had dealt with one liar in her life, she didn't need another.

"I'm sorry T."

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson)   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson) EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 7:59 pm

Tessa had listened to Jackson and all she wanted to do was cry. She then was listening to him as he was telling her sorry.   There was a point where she just wanted to run over to him. Just so that she could be in his arms again. He told her that he would accept any type of punishment. At least he was willing to admit that he had a made a mistake. And she could have really used him. As it was hard to find out that you wasn’t actually pregnant. But you could be crazy. She had dropped the angry mean look as she was staring at Jackson. “ I don’t even know to do. As there is nothing that will make it better.”

She wished that she could just redo that all over again. And maybe there would be a different outcome. Maybe Jackson would have stayed with her. But instead she was in her hotel room alone. Crying and wondering why Jackson had left her. In her eyes she was no better than Damien. As he was tired of her and just wanted some pretty young blonde. Jackson was the one who helped her get through it. Only for him to end up hurting her. But it seemed like everything was being flipped from being sad and almost forgiving him to ready for the rage. “ What do you mean that you was with someone else?”

Tessa then started to laugh as Jackson saying it wasn’t what she was thinking.  “ Then you tell me what I am thinking. Since it seems like you know it better than me.” That really was no excuse. And she knew that Jackson wasn’t in the right frame of mind. “ What the hell was you thinking Jackson.” And everything was coming back. She had been able to push it away for a week. But she knew once she seen Jackson it would come back. “ Jackson I swear you better tell me if you have some other person on the side.” Tessa had hoped that she was just jumping the gun.

Tessa had already been through one guy who was a lair. And was cheating on her so she was shocked that Jackson would do this. He was with her helping her through everything. And all he could say was sorry. Which that wouldn’t even start to cover it. “ Jackson I can’t believe this and you know what I went through with Damien. I thought you would be the last person I thought who would hurt me.”  A single tear was rolling down her cheek. As she was so mad but also sad. Her whole world was shattered. And she didn’t know how to put it back together.

And she didn’t know how to even move forward. Forgiving Jackson would be the first step. But she knew once the trust was broken. It was so hard to get it back. First she would have to try and help fix her broken heart. As Jackson had shattered it again.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson)   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson) EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 8:18 pm

“ I don’t even know to do. As there is nothing that will make it better.”

That much, Jackson knew to be right. There was nothing anyone could do to make any of this better. It was small consolation that he hadn't meant to to hurt Tessa, vastly overshadowed by the fact that he had hurt her greatly. When Tessa glared at him, asking if he had someone on the side, the man shook her head resolutely.

"No, T, I swear. I would never do that to you. The only time we've.. well, with Sasha but that was it. You know I would never do anything like that. I may not be much of a man but I am at least enough of one to not degrade what we had."

Past tense. What they had.

Because everything had changed now. After this conversation, there would probably no longer be a "they".

"The thing that night, it was the fist time, I swear." Of course, it had follow up with several more of the same but Jackson didn't think Tessa needed all the details. "I was..." he trailed off, not wanting to say he wasn't right. It wasn't a mistake. Jackson had made many mistakes in his life and he refused to label Victoria as one.

"And after that night, I knew the right thing was to come clean. I'm sorry I waited a week, I had... things to take care of. And I would understand if you- Oh no, T, baby, please don't cry." But it was too late, the tears had begun rolling down her cheeks, compelling Jackson to move to her side.

Silently, the wizard opened up his arms, offering her a hug if she chose to accept. Tessa and he may be going through the roughest patch they had ever been through but that didn't mean he wanted to see her upset.

The last thing he wanted was to hurt the woman in front of him.

And no matter what changed between them, that would always remain the same.

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson)   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson) EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 8:49 pm

Tessa knew that Jackson didn’t mean to hurt her. But yet he did and she didn’t know how to fix it. The week this was all happening she was able to start fixing herself. That is when she started to see a doctor. As she was talking about Jackson she mentioned her divorce. Which she explained that it had nothing to do with him. Which made her tell this doctor everything that Damien did. And how Jackson was like her white knight. After all of this she didn’t know if that was true or not.

She had remember everything that they did when he was engaged to Sasha. Which didn’t make her any better than what Damien did to her. And she knew that she would have to live with that. It wasn’t like she was on a friendly base with Sasha. And wouldn’t even know where to began. In that time she was the other woman. When she told her doctor about it she felt like she was just a mistress. Which she couldn’t believe that she sank that low. But all she knew was that she needed Jackson. And he was already prepared on leaving Sasha at that time.

Tessa was listening as he was talking about that night. Which she was glad that he left out all the details. It was something that she didn’t even need to know. Because she knew that would be the only thing she would be thinking about. Even when she was with Jackson who she thinking about what happened that night. One tears started to pour after another. It was the only thing that she knew to do. As she cared so much for Jackson. And for him to do something broke her. Standing in front of Jackson she was the once broken girl. Jackson had his arms opened ready to hug her.
Which was something that she really needed right now. Tessa walked over to him into his arms. And was just hugging him as she was crying. She was wondering if they could fix this or not? But she knew that if they could try and fix it this would only make them stronger. Was Tessa ready to do that? She did now that she didn’t want to lose what they had. All she wanted to do was just staying in his arms forever. But she was wondering if she was ready to say the words. Tessa knew that she was strong. And it had nothing to do with the men in her life. She finally realized that it was because of her.

Tessa then looked at Jackson as he was holding her. That is when she said in a whisper. “ I forgive you.”
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson)   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson) EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 9:14 pm

With more and more tears escaping her eyelashes, Tessa's grief became all too real, causing Jackson much more pain than he had expected. It was true what they said, you didn't stop caring about someone oversight, not even over a week. And Jackson would always care about the older witch crying into his white coat.

Which was why it almost killed him to know he had to be the cause of even more of her grief before this meeting was over.

Leading her back to the yoga mats, Jackson gently lowered her down on the ground, coming to sit beside her as he still hugged her carefully. It was the least he could do.

“ I forgive you.”

"Please don't," he pleaded as she so easily accepted the horrible human being that he was and forgave him for it. Tessa was truly one of the strongest people he knew. She had been through so much and yet here she was, her heart broken but spirit still unhampered.

It was how the politician knew she would be fine no matter what.

"You know all that stuff the doctor said," he began cautiously, wiping away her tears with gentle strokes of his fingers upon her face. "About the false pregnancy being from the mother's psychological stress. I don't think that's true..."

And there it was, the time to admit that he was the problem. He could not keep letting this wonderful woman think there was something wrong with her when it was all his fault.

"I'm the one who's to blame, T. I don't think I can... I'm not wired right. I never thought about it before but now it makes sense. I've been with... I've dated around and never gotten anyone in trouble. I think it's because... I can't..."

There, it was out now. Tessa clearly wanted more children in her life and with him, that would never be a reality. She deserved to know the whole truth before she made an informed decision.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson)   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next