Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

Birthday : 1992-11-25

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson)   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 9:40 pm

Tessa could only guess the pain that Jackson was in now. As he had seen that he had hurt her. He then lead her back to the yoga mat as they both were going to the ground. She was still hugging him as she told him that she forgave him. Which she knew that this would make her a bigger person in the end. Jackson thought that she was just saying that because he was a horrible person. Which that was the last thing that she thought of Jackson. Because he was the only who had helped her. He was the one who repaired and fixed her heart. And the only one who had a key to it.

She then listened as Jackson had said that this was all his fault. That there was something wrong with him. As never had been in this position before. Having a women pregnant. Tessa understood what he was saying. Sure she wanted to have another baby before she would be unable. It was always her dream to be able to give Dominique a sibling. That was something that Damien really didn’t want. He felt that they only needed one child. Tessa then bit her lower lip. She was so confused right now. Her heart and her brain was telling her two different things.

But now she understood why Jackson had reacted the way that he did. It didn’t make it right but at least she knew the reason. Could she really say the things on her heart. And hope that he wouldn’t tell her that she would regret it one day. She then wondered if there was any hope. There was so much that they could do. But she knew that Jackson would have to be willing to try anything. Tessa knew that Jackson was her future and she wasn’t ready to let that go. But she knew that Jackson would need to see that too. She was sure he didn’t see how much he meant to her. Or how he was the reason that she was able to move past and be the women she was now.

Jackson was still holding her and all she wanted to do was stay in his arms. She didn’t care what she had to do. Tessa knew that she didn’t want to lose him. And if she had anything to say about it, it would never happen. That was when she decided to listen to her heart. Because she knew that Jackson could fix it again.

“ I don’t care Jackson, I want to be with you. There are other ways and I have no shortage of money.” She was going to spend whatever it would take to make this a reality. Tessa knew that she was meant to spend the rest of her life with Jackson. And she hoped that he felt the same way about her.

Last edited by Tessa Greene on Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson)   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 9:56 pm

Her magnanimity was limitless, Jackson was starting to understand. Here was a woman who would forgive him anything. She had accepted his infidelity, she had even offered to overlook the deeply embedded flow in him, insisting she had enough money to take care of all his problems.

Because that was what he was now, a problem that needed fixing. It as just as well she said it before he did.

“I don’t care Jackson, I want to be with you."

Once upon a time, it would have been so tempting to kiss her. To make all this awfulness just disappear. And Tessa had never been shy in that manner either. As adventurous as he was during sex, she had always reciprocated in kind and with just as much enthusiasm.

And now, he would have to wave all that physical intimacy goodbye.

He would have to learn to live with the fact that the only person he wanted it with couldn't reciprocate.

And that was okay. It was what he deserved.

"No you don't, babe.." he finally corrected her, though it took every iota of strength he had to do so. "You want... someone better. Someone who deserves a woman of your caliber. You are... beautiful and intelligent and strong and unbroken and... You clean up real nice," he added, laughing humorlessly at his own joke. But he was right, Tessa had everything a woman could want on this earth.

She could do much better.

And he had his own sins to atone for.

"And I... My heart isn't mine to give anymore," he concluded with a gravity that left the room silent in the wake of his admission. "None of me is."

Because all of him, every single cell in his body - for better or for worse - now belonged to the princess waiting back home.

And Jackson refused to lead anyone on with false promises.

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson)   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 10:25 pm

And then just like that it sounded like Jackson was breaking up wit her. She was willing forgive everything. And she didn’t care if he couldn’t have kids, all she wanted was him. But no he was willing to throw it all away. Then is when she started to put two and two together. One thing Tessa wasn’t stupid and Jackson didn’t need to tell her all of the details. It was plain as day even though he said he nothing happened and said it was just someone.

She was heartbroken now because not only did Damien break her heart. But now Jackson was sharing the honors with him. Tessa couldn’t believe that Jackson was about ready to throw everything any just for a one night stand with a tart. Now she was mad again. Because no one was going to break up with Tessa. “ So you are telling you and ending it with me so you can be with a women who is a trollop ?” Tessa had more class in her little pinky than Jackson could ever had. Revenge was going through her mind. And she knew that she was going to have it. But it was going to be very slowly.

That is when she stood up from the mat where she was sitting with Jackson. The nerve he had right now. Did he not realize that she could ruin his now. And make it to where he lost everything. Emotions where going through her. As she promised herself that she would never have to go through this again. And he was the man who helped her heal her broken her just shatter it. It was now in a million pieaces again. “ I swear Jackson if I ever find out who this other women is. There will be hell to be paid.” She knew that she was upset and right now she made sure that she meant every word.

Right now she was back to where she all started. And nothing had changed as it seemed like life didn’t believe that she need to have happy ending. As she thought at first Damien was her happily ever after. He was her fairy tale ending only for that to be false. And he Jackson was going down in flames. Tessa was trying to figure out what she had done wrong to the fates. This was the last straw for Tessa as she had given Jackson everything. “ How could you do this to me Jackson. After everything I did for you and you are now breaking up with me?”
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson)   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 10:39 pm

Jackson had been sure they were done with the angry phase. She had yelled at him, been cold to him and then... forgiven him. But now the anger he saw flashing in Tessa's eyes was almost inferno-like. The wretched flames of hell would have been preferably to the blaze in her eyes as she stared him down.

“ So you are telling you and ending it with me so you can be with a women who is a trollop ?”

Jackson remained seated where he was, not rising up to challenge her because he didn't have the strength or willingness to do so.

"No Tessa, I'm telling you that you shouldn't be with me because I'm not good enough for you. You deserve to be with someone who... who loves you. Who loves every wonderful part of you. Don't you want that for yourself, T?"

“ I swear Jackson if I ever find out who this other women is. There will be hell to be paid.”

"Come on babe, you know that's not fair,' he began, slowly rising to his feet but making sure to still speak in a soft tone, a reasonable tone to try and quench some of her rage. "If anyone's to blame, its me, not her. You can take your anger out on me, call me every bad name in the world, do whatever you need to do to feel better because I know I'm a right cunt. But leave her out of this. That's all i ask."

And that really was the only thing Jackson would ever ask for. He had wronged Tessa and he knew he deserved to be punished. He also knew that he was the only one who deserved to be punished in all of this. Not Tessa and certainly not Victoria.

"I know you won't believe me, but I never intended for any of this to happen. I can't even begin to explain... I've always cared about you. I never wanted to hurt you..."

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson)   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 11:12 pm

Tessa couldn’t believe what was happening. And the words were now sinking in. Jackson was now telling her that she deserved better. He was the one who told him she deserved someone better than Damien. And he was right there to make sure that he was that man. But now here he was now breaking her heart. And she didn’t care what she thought of him. But Tessa knew once she found this women she would pay. She wasn’t going to listen as Jackson was begging to not blame the women. That it was all his fault.
Damn right it was his fault too and she wasn’t going to let him get off Scott free. Jackson was trying to tell her that he didn’t mean to hurt her. But that was what he did. And now she was just broken goods as she could tell that she meant nothing. “ Jackson just cut the bullcrap you meant to hurt me.” Because now it was all coming out and she wasn’t going to stop it. “ I was willing to forgive the fact that you cheated on me. But now you are trying to take the easy way out.”

Tessa knew that she was seeing red. And she knew that it was going to be like this for a while. She was so angry that it was hard for her to put words together. Which could be because she was so upset. But she didn’t want Jackson do see what he was doing to her. “ I swear Jackson I am going to make your life a living hell. It might not be today or the next day. But I want you to know that it is coming. And I will sleep better knowing you are going to be living in fear. Because you will have no idea when it is coming or what it even is. And yes I will find out who she is and she is going pay. Because nobody messes up Tessa Marie Greene life and gets to be happy!”

She was screaming now and was shocked that Randi wasn’t coming to check on her. This was what she was feeling right now. And now she knew she could do the only thing that she could think of. “ I think it is time for you to go Mr. Blake and I think next time you can go through my office as you are no longer welcome at the Greene Mansion.”
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson)   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 11:26 pm

The politician's pleas for calm did nothing more than enrage her further, and he knew he was fighting a losing battle. Tessa needed her anger right now just as he had needed his on that horrible night. But she was a good person deep down.

Jackson had to believe that.

Or everything he had worked for would be null and void.

“ I was willing to forgive the fact that you cheated on me. But now you are trying to take the easy way out.”

"Do you really think this is easy?" he asked, turning away from her to hide the fact that his own facade was close to crumbling. Nothing since that day at the Doctor's had been easy. But between the choice of doing what was right and what was easy, Jackson had picked the right one. Even if Tessa couldn't see it now. "I'm losing one of the people I care most about, I've fucked up everything back home, I'm never going to be whole again or a father. Nothing about this is easy."

Yet Tessa refused to see reason, and in the end, Jackson just let her yell and explode. He deserved it and she deserved to let her anger out.

“ I think it is time for you to go Mr. Blake and I think next time you can go through my office as you are no longer welcome at the Greene Mansion.”

Tessa had never frightened him before. Until now. The chill in her words send shivers up his spine.

"I'll see myself out," he mumbled in farewell, hating how they had parted ways but not knowing what else could have been done.

Another thing he had miserably failed at.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson)   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ( Jackson)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2