Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

Chester Millstone

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Clement Manor, Versaille, 1978 (Louis) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:19 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Clement Manor, Versaille, 1978 (Louis) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Clement Manor, Versaille, 1978 (Louis) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Clement Manor, Versaille, 1978 (Louis) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Clement Manor, Versaille, 1978 (Louis) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Clement Manor, Versaille, 1978 (Louis)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vanessa Clement
Adult
Adult
Vanessa Clement

Birthday : 1973-06-22
Job/hobbies : The Lady Clement

Clement Manor, Versaille, 1978 (Louis) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clement Manor, Versaille, 1978 (Louis)   Clement Manor, Versaille, 1978 (Louis) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 10:39 am

Vanessa knew he was going to grab her. She always knew because he always did. And yet it always mad her scream. She wasn't sure why, it wasn't like Louis was ever going to hurt her.

As the boy pulled her into a hug, Vanessa tried to calm her breathing like she had seen grown ups do after a scare. Things that scared grown ups were silly, like spiders, cats in the kitchen or Dominic looking paler than usual. What scared Vanessa were normal things, like someone sneaking up on you, or Gradnmere's looks that could make you feel like you were tiny and useless.

As Louis walked on ahead into the maze, Vanessa followed him, a little quietly as she pondered over the things in her head, until Louis interrupted her thinking.

"Ven, can you promise me something?"

The witch looked up at him curiously, trying to gauge what he meant. A promise? She could do that.

"Even when we're big, we'll still be friends, right?"

"I sometimes think we'll never be big," the girl admitted honestly as she caught up with him. Then, with a bright smile, she took Louis' hand in her own tiny one. "But even if we do, we'll always be friends," she confirmed with a grin before handing him the dahlia she'd picked out earlier.

"But you have to make me a chain of these to wear in my hair," she added with a giggle.

Come Plot With Me <3
Clement Manor, Versaille, 1978 (Louis) - Page 2 Rsz_ve10
Back to top Go down

Clement Manor, Versaille, 1978 (Louis)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2