Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Beauxbaton Academy of Magic, France, 1985 (Louis) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:19 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Beauxbaton Academy of Magic, France, 1985 (Louis) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Beauxbaton Academy of Magic, France, 1985 (Louis) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Beauxbaton Academy of Magic, France, 1985 (Louis) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Beauxbaton Academy of Magic, France, 1985 (Louis) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Beauxbaton Academy of Magic, France, 1985 (Louis)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vanessa Clement
Adult
Adult
Vanessa Clement

Birthday : 1973-06-22
Job/hobbies : The Lady Clement

Beauxbaton Academy of Magic, France, 1985 (Louis) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauxbaton Academy of Magic, France, 1985 (Louis)   Beauxbaton Academy of Magic, France, 1985 (Louis) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 10:48 am

"Fuck Aunt Lynette, she's not your dad, Ven. The only person who really has a say in whether you do Quidditch is your dad. Not mama!"

How the brunette wished his words were true. They were true to a certain extent, they applied to him and even Dominic, on whom they were wasted really as Dominic did nothing to disappoint his parents, but they were not true for her. Everyone's say mattered in what Vanessa got to do and what she didn't. Aunt Lynette, Uncle Thomas, her father who had yet o exercise that right and finally Grandmere whose word was low and to be held above everything else. Being a girl meant what she wanted always came last, and only with the approval of several other individuals.

"I know I shouldn't say such things about mama, before you reprimand me. But I just want to have fun with you, Ven. Quidditch would be so much better with you. Please..?"

The She smiled wistfully up at him as he sat beside her once more, her legs automatically resting against his in their usual fashion when the cousins sat side by side. She appreciated what he meant, there was nothing better than spending time with him. Even the adults seemed to know that given the decision they had made so long ago.

Instead of answering, she took his hand, loosely entwining her fingers with his in a manner as old as memory itself. Most girls found hand holding at their age to be new and exciting. Vanessa couldn't' relate as her hand had always been joined with Louis', ever since she could remember.

"Remember when we were children," she said softly, lifting her gaze up to the sky. The first stars of the evening were making an appearance, dotting the velvet darkness with their soft glow. "You said one day you'd take us away on adventures and then we'd be able to do what we wanted." The memory was from too long ago but it was one she remembered with fondness.

"I'm going to hold you to that," she whispered, a small smile on her lips.

Come Plot With Me <3
Beauxbaton Academy of Magic, France, 1985 (Louis) - Page 2 Rsz_ve10
Back to top Go down
Louis Clement
Adult
Adult
Louis Clement

Birthday : 1973-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbaton Academy of Magic, France, 1985 (Louis)   Beauxbaton Academy of Magic, France, 1985 (Louis) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 10:48 am

"You said one day you'd take us away on adventures and then we'd be able to do what we wanted."

When Vanessa changed the subject, Louis would never argue with her, for the simple reason that she didn't want to speak about the subject any longer. A fond smile touched his lips at the memory from when they were five years old, planning on running away if he ever got caught by their Grandmere. "Course I remember." Louis replied, looking down at their joint hands that were so close to being natural he'd likely miss the whole awkwardness most people their age went through.

It was the grounding element of their relationship, they could always, always find comfort in one another.

"I'm going to hold you to that,"

Louis' lips tugged in to a smile as he turned slightly on the step. "When we finish school, we'll do what is expected of us and then I will take you away from it all, promise." Louis told her seriously. The fact they were promised to one another was no secret and as far as he was aware, neither one of them had a problem with it. How could they when they were only ever truly happy in one another's company?

"Vanessa... Can I... we... Can I kiss you?" Louis asked, his mother had always told him that he was not allowed to steal kisses from ladies. Only if he had permission could he do such things, and right now, he really felt the urge to kiss her. Louis could feel his cheeks already heating up, and he prayed to Merlin she would agree to it, otherwise he was going to feel the complete fool.

And the moment just seemed... right.

~ Lord Clement ~ Profile ~ 55 ~
Beauxbaton Academy of Magic, France, 1985 (Louis) - Page 2 Signat10
Thank you to the amazing Ruby for the signatures! <3
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Clement
Adult
Adult
Vanessa Clement

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbaton Academy of Magic, France, 1985 (Louis)   Beauxbaton Academy of Magic, France, 1985 (Louis) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 10:49 am

"Course I remember."

The brunette's smile grew a little more genuine, a little more happy at his words. Louis always remembered his promises and he had made one long ago to not leave her alone.

"When we finish school, we'll do what is expected of us and then I will take you away from it all, promise."

"Merci," the witch intoned softly, reverting back to French to show her gratitude. After school, she supposed there would be a marriage, and whatever came with that whole thing. It still seemed terribly far away and even if Vanessa had no idea what it really meant, she wasn't dreading it because nothing she had to do with Louis could be that bad. From what the witch knew, being married meant a witch and a wizard lived in the same house and she and her cousin already did that anyway. She doubted getting married would change anything.

"Vanessa... Can I... we... Can I kiss you?"

"K-kiss..?" the witch repeated, a soft blush creeping up her face at Louis' request. Why would he want to kiss her? Vanessa wasn't completely oblivious to the world of kissing. She had seen older students doing it and it looked a little disgusting the way they did it. She had even heard some girls unkindly joking that Dominic would never get a kiss from them and had proceeded to barge through them loudly, blaming her clumsiness when her heavy potion books landed painfully and precisely on each o the gossiping girls' feet.

"If... you want..." she finally managed, a hint if hesitation in her voice. Hesitation, uncertainty... excitement.

"I've never been... no one's ever..." The pinkness was spreading from her face to her neck, rendering the witch silent. Louis would know. He always did anyway.

Come Plot With Me <3
Back to top Go down
Louis Clement
Adult
Adult
Louis Clement

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbaton Academy of Magic, France, 1985 (Louis)   Beauxbaton Academy of Magic, France, 1985 (Louis) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 10:49 am

"K-kiss..?"

Any other time the blush on Vanessa's face might have been amusing to Louis, but right now he thought he'd said the wrong thing. His own blush was slowly deepening as he watched her, trying to work out a way to get himself out of the situation without hurting her feelings, but her next words didn't tell him off for being stupid.

She accepted.

Louis' lips turned up in to a smile at Vanessa's acceptance, glad that she had not rejected him. Glad she had accepted that maybe they could move their relationship forward, in to something new. Merlin knew Vanessa was much pretty than most of the girls in the school, even when her cheeks still held the evidence of tears that had been there not too long ago.

"I've never been... no one's ever..."

"Neither have I..." Louis whispered back, biting his bottom lip momentarily as he tried to work out how this was going to work. Merlin knew he was over thinking everything right now. What if he did it wrong? Too hard, too quick? His mind shook him, reminding him that this was Vanessa and she wouldn't ever bully him about such things, at least, not in public anyway.

Leaning in slowly, Louis took one last look at Vanessa before closing his eyes. He knew enough to know you had to close your eyes, and as he pressed his lips so very carefully against Vanessa's, the first thought was that it was weird. But only for a second, the softness of her lips reduced that thought until it no longer existed, and slowly, so very slowly, his body started to react to an electricity he'd never felt before.

How Vanessa smelt so much sweeter this close...

Louis' thumb moved gently against the back of her hand that was still held in his, savouring the kiss in that moment because it was like nothing he'd felt before.

Back to top Go down
Vanessa Clement
Adult
Adult
Vanessa Clement

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbaton Academy of Magic, France, 1985 (Louis)   Beauxbaton Academy of Magic, France, 1985 (Louis) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 10:50 am

"Neither have I..."

Of the whole situation they were in, Louis' admission was the most surprising. The same girls who had spoken such ill of Dominic had also been heard saying they wouldn't mind kissing his brother. But surprised as she was, the automaton also loosened the knot of nerves in her stomach very slightly. He was new to this too. He wouldn't get angry if she wasn't entirely sure how this kissing business was supposed to work.

As he neared her, Vanessa mirrored his actions, closing her own eyes as his lips touched hers very lightly. It was odd, having someone's lips kiss your own. It was a little uncomfortable too the way her head was upright, the dominant fear being that her nose would get in the way and then Louis would burst out laughing.

But after a few seconds, no laughter came from him, just the gentle sensation of his thumb on her hand, moving in a way it had never moved before. The pads of his thumb were soft against her velvet skin, brushing it as though they were touching the finest silk, the most valuable fabric in the world.

A small thrill of excitement uncurled inside her, somewhere deep down as Louis continued to press his lips to hers. The witch didn't know what this feeling was, just that she wouldn't have liked it at all if it hadn't been with the only boy she ever felt comfortable doing something so... intimate with.

The realization was quickly followed by another, that she wanted him to do this again.

The shock made her soft grey eyes fly open as a deeper red stained her cheeks, breaking the moment.

Come Plot With Me <3
Back to top Go down
Louis Clement
Adult
Adult
Louis Clement

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbaton Academy of Magic, France, 1985 (Louis)   Beauxbaton Academy of Magic, France, 1985 (Louis) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 10:50 am

The situation had grown on Louis, finding that the idea of kissing Vanessa had turned out a lot better than he had expected to. No, better was not the right adjective to describe the things he was feeling. Fantastic was the word he was looking for. Never before had he noticed how soft her hands were, nor had he realised girls could taste so sweet.

Louis hadn't quite caught up with every inch of his mind when Vanessa pulled away, his eyes only opening slowly because he didn't want to look like an idiot as the grin all but plastered his face.

Only to find Vanessa in shock.

The smile on his lips faltered and then fizzled out as he took Vanessa's appearance in, wondering what had caused the look on her face. Had he done something wrong? Louis couldn't be certain. Biting his lower lip for a moment, Louis took the time to commit the feelings to memory, because he wasn't sure Vanessa had felt the same if her current state of shock was anything to go by.

"Ven..." Louis whispered softly, "is everything okay?" He asked, trying to find some positive reaction to his actions.

Back to top Go down
Vanessa Clement
Adult
Adult
Vanessa Clement

"Ven..." Louis whispered softly, "is everything okay?"

Trying to reign in her thoughts long enough to understand them looked like an impossibility at that moment as Louis moved away from her. He was smiling at first but then his face grew more serious as he took in her flaming face. The girl didn't know what to reply when he asked the question so she simply nodded.

Everything was alright.. wasn't it?

Lifting her free hand to her body, the girl gestured silently to her stomach, not knowing how to explain what the fleeting feeling inside her had been. "It felt.. I think I felt like... Like when we were children." Yes, that as the closest feeling she could compare it to.

"How we used to slide down the Bannister when Grandmere's wasn't looking. The same feeling." The thrill, the rush, the excitement of doing something without getting caught. Kissing Louis had felt like that.

Only better...

"I don't know," she admitted, confused. "Can you please kiss me again?" she asked timidly.

Come Plot With Me <3
Back to top Go down
Louis Clement
Adult
Adult
Louis Clement

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbaton Academy of Magic, France, 1985 (Louis)   Beauxbaton Academy of Magic, France, 1985 (Louis) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 10:51 am

"It felt.. I think I felt like... Like when we were children."

Vanessa had never been anything less than interesting and her comment was about as interesting as they came. But as she explained what she'd felt in a manner that made more sense, Louis' smile began to reappear. It hadn't been because she didn't like it that she'd pulled away. Confusion... yes that was probably why she'd pulled away.

"I don't know," she admitted, confused. "Can you please kiss me again?"

At the question of kissing her again, Louis was radiating excitement as he let out a soft laugh. Slightly because of the way she asked so timidly which was not his Vanessa in the slightest, and the other part of him was just giddy at doing it again. "Seeing as you asked nicely, madamoiselle." Louis teased, leaning in towards her again. The boy paused just before her lips, running his tongue other his own lightly as he stealed himself a second more for preparation.

Then once more, a little harder this time, Louis pressed his lips to Vanessa's, enjoying the wash of electricity that ran through his body once more. Though this time his free hand moved to cup her face, drawing her closer to him, if only slightly. The fear of the first kiss was gone, leaving Louis to enjoy the sweet taste of Vanessa to it's fullest this time.

To make the most of the kiss.

And most importantly to make the most of her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbaton Academy of Magic, France, 1985 (Louis)   Beauxbaton Academy of Magic, France, 1985 (Louis) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beauxbaton Academy of Magic, France, 1985 (Louis)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2