Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Just a friendly chat with friends ( one shots) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:19 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Just a friendly chat with friends ( one shots) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Just a friendly chat with friends ( one shots) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Just a friendly chat with friends ( one shots) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Just a friendly chat with friends ( one shots) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Just a friendly chat with friends ( one shots)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

Birthday : 1992-11-25

Just a friendly chat with friends ( one shots) Empty
PostSubject: Just a friendly chat with friends ( one shots)   Just a friendly chat with friends ( one shots) EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 10:10 pm

Tessa locked herself in her room because she didn’t want Dominique to see. Tears were pouring down her face and walls were coming down. She was thinking about everything that Jackson and Damien had said. Now that she got her memory back everything was happening again. And it was killing her. Things that she forgot were coming back. Both Damien and Jackson cut her deep.  She had thought that Jackson would never hurt her. But she was wrong as he cheated on her just like Damien. Tessa was no closer to figuring out the name.

She promised that she would get revenge but was it something she wanted? Jackson was a thief from the start and stole her heart. And Tessa showed him the ugly side. Was she ready to throw all of that away? All of this was getting to her. She didn’t know if she should listen to her head or heart. Right now her heart was shattered into a million pieces. Band-aids don’t fix bullet holes. Walking over to her vanity she grabbed her bottle of moonshine Right now she was going to drink her problems away. Right now she was going to find a friend in a low place.

Tessa took a sip out of the mason jar. She was letting it slide down her throat. At least she was still able to feel anything. And this was going to help her figure out a plan. She was going to keep her promise. Jackson was going to pay for everything. Then she would move on to Damien. She wasn’t in a hurry because he would be in prison for many years. But she did promise herself that she wanted to sit back with popcorn. Because whatever she planned would be a good show. “ I wish I knew who she was.” Tessa started to tell herself that she wasn’t worthy of keeping Jackson's attention. It took just one girl to take him away.

Grabbing her laptop she went to her bed. After pulling up Skype she knew who was going to call. There was only one person she could trust with this. She then pressed the button and hoped that the witch would answer her. And it didn’t take any time for them to pick up. Tessa was grinning as she started to talk.

“ Hello Rhea I need your help. I know you like to write.”

Rhea Capulet was willing to help out a good friend. “ Of course what do you need me to do? Do you want me to write something about Dominique?”

Tessa smiled as she knew that her friend would help her do anything. She was glad that Rhea was her ride-or-die. “ I need your help in writing stories about Jackson.” Rhea was a journalist and was always willing to help her. But was she ready to pull the trigger? Would she just chicken out after seeing him? And watching her fall apart, could she do this?

“ Remember Tessa chicks before dicks. I am not going to let you chicken out. You are going through this. As Jackson has to pay for cheating on you. The guy is a complete idiot to throw away beautiful amazing women.” Tessa knew that her best friend was telling this to make herself feel better. Which was helping it would take a while till she was better. “ I can make anything happen and make him ruin his political career.”  And Tessa did say that she was going to make him regret doing it. So it seemed like the plan was coming together.

She was grinning as Rhea was saying all the right words. “ But I still don’t know who the woman is. I can’t keep calling her Cinderella.” There was only one person who would know anything. He happens to be in prison and her ex-husband. Was she ready to ask him for help? She knew that he wouldn’t know about cheating. Jackson was the one to put him behind bars. “ Rhea I would have to ask the last person I thought for help.” She was wincing at the thought. “ I would have to get Damien help. And I don’t think I am ready for that. The last time I saw him he was being arrested. And I am sure that he thinks I was behind it. I do remember that he said that he was being set up.” Tessa knew this would be one question that needed answers.

“ Here is what you are going to do first get your big girl panties on.” Tessa then started to roll her eyes but it was funny. Rhea then continued “ You are going to visit Damien. Make it to where it is private. Use your money to make it happen I am sure that it won't be that hard. All you need is a name.”  This was easier said than done. Could Tessa do it without falling for Damien? She thought that she was madly in love with him. Even after all the years of being married.

“ Rhea how in the hell am I going to do that.” If anybody could make it happen it was Tessa and Rhea. “ So you are going to have to turn on the flirty charm. Show a little tna and drive him wild.”
Tessa then started to raise her eyebrows. “ What is TNA?” She didn’t think that he best friend was serious. Grabbing her moonshine she took a sip as she was preparing to hear what she was going to say.

“ TNA is just tittes and ass.”  The old Tessa would have blushed thinking about it. But the new Tessa was here to play. As both Damien and Jackson killed her old self. “ Make Damien believe anything you want. The man hasn’t seen boobs in six years. I think that will be a piece of cake.” Tessa grinned at the thought and would have to sell it. “ Ok you win sex sells but I think I will take it to the next level. As I want to make Jackson jealous I need answers.”

Rhea was so happy to hear that Tessa was finally on board with this. It was going to be War World 3. And the both would be sitting back drinking moonshine or wine. “ So all I need to do is flirt with Damien. And making sure that I don’t fall for him again.” That part was going to be hard. “ You know how Damien makes me melt and forget everything. It was trying to get me to forget about everything that was said that night.”

Tessa was trying to tell herself that the new her would be able to handle this. She was a badass chick as she was going to make two grown men cry. And hopefully, she would find out who Cinderella was. As she was ready to squash her fairytale ending. The old Tessa would never want anyone to go through what she had. But this was the new Tessa and she wanted the other person to get hurt also. She was bouncing so many stories off of Rhea. And she was just sitting there taking notes. Tessa then told her “ Don’t print anything yet as I want him to believe I still want him.”

While Tessa was talking she noticed two puppies. “ Are those puppies from Duchess?” She knew that was Artie's puppy. “ Oh yeah, this was from her last litter.” Rhea then got an idea. “ Why don’t you take one of them? I can’t take care of both of them.” Tessa's eyes were wide as Rhea just asked her. “ Oh course I will take one. I love Yorkies and I loved Duchess.”  She remembered that the Duchess was a gift from Azalea to help him get over Scarlett. Maybe this new puppy would help her get over Damien and Jackson. “ We will have to meet so you can pick her up.”

She then ended her call with Rhea. Tessa knew that Jackson would never see this coming from her. At least that was what she was hoping. Climbing in her bed she was ready to sleep. She knew that she would need her energy to get her revenge.
Back to top Go down

Just a friendly chat with friends ( one shots)
Page 1 of 1