Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Want some tea?(Adam) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:19 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Want some tea?(Adam) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Want some tea?(Adam) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Want some tea?(Adam) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Want some tea?(Adam) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Want some tea?(Adam)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Want some tea?(Adam) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want some tea?(Adam)   Want some tea?(Adam) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 1:18 am

When he said that it wouldn't happen again anytime soon. She couldn't help but shake her head at his answer. "Well we cannot have that, you must eat always Adam, not just when you feel like it" Verena replied. The young Witch couldn't help but feel worried about the Wizard. "Well that is good but please be safe with all of this stuff Adam" Verena loved helping people out and being able to help Adam was fun.

Verena slowly shook her head and knew what Adam would say. "I'm sorry but I don't have many friends and I am an only child. And ad for a social life, I don't have one" she answered. Verena was the type of person that people usually didn't want to hang out with and she had no idea why. "But thank you for the compliment" Verena sort of blushed at what he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Want some tea?(Adam)   Want some tea?(Adam) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 4:00 pm

Finding out that Verena didn't have much of a social life made the professor frown a little bit. He didn't understand that, truth be told, she seemed like a lovely woman, though he would imagine it came with her role at the school, and being around at unsociable hours to keep the kids under control.

"I'm sorry, I probably shouldn't have brought that up then..." Adam replied, more than a little uncertain on how to go on with the conversation. Buying some time, Adam took another couple of mouthfuls of his dinner, trying to think of something else instead.

"So... do you like Quidditch?" Adam asked, not overly sure if this was a good topic, but it changed it enough to spare him from the awkwardness of the conversation he'd made. "There are a few games on this weekend, though I'd have to check the Prophet to know which ones..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Want some tea?(Adam)   Want some tea?(Adam) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 11:35 pm

Verena didn't mean to make him feel bad but she did. She felt so guilty right now and there wasn't anything she could do to stop that. "Don't apologize, I shouldn't have brought up that subject" she said as she took a sip of her tea. She loved tea and couldn't help but moan when she tasted it. It was her favorite kind of tea from the same place she got it from. Verena blushed because she got embarrassed.

"I love Quidditch, I am so hoping that my old house wins. I mean I wouldn't mind because I am the Deputy headmistress but you know what I mean. I can't choose favorites or anything like that. I love all my students and fellow Professors very much. I don't like to chose favorites" Verena explained in one breath. When she was done talking she took a few deep breaths and smiled at Adam.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Want some tea?(Adam)   Want some tea?(Adam) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 6:54 pm

The explanation of liking Quidditch made Adam smile. "I like it too, though I wasn't ever very good at it. But, watching suits me just fine." Adam explained happily, trying not to laugh as the Deputy Headmistress went on about favourites. "Well, I'm not as good as you, I suppose, I favour Hufflepuff in the Quidditch at the school, it was my house when I was at school." He explained, though he knew it wasn't right.

"Though, in classes I never show favouritism, it's not the place to do such things. But, I am secretly hoping for a Hufflepuff win in the house cup too!" He added, not feeling bad for admitting it. After all, Hufflepuff rarely won, so he could easily pretend that he was cheering on the underdogs in this situation.

Falling quiet once more, Adam finished up his dinner, bringing the serviette to his mouth to get rid of any mess he may have caused in that moment. "But, I was talking more about the professional teams, do you follow any?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Want some tea?(Adam)   Want some tea?(Adam) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 1:16 am

When Adam told her that he wasn't very good at Quidditch, she couldn't help but shake her head. "Oh come on, so you're telling me you have no idea how to play or you just don't like to play. Quidditch seems fun" Verena said to him. She nodded, "I dated a Hufflepuff before but you would have to have thought as him as a Slytherin considering he was nothing but rude the entire time. He even had the guts to say I was the problem and a very mean word" Verena didn't like the memory she had when she was just a naive little teen.

Verena couldn't help but laugh. "Of course you hope for a win, you were in that house" Verena replied. When he asked about Professional teams she nodded to him. "The Irish" she said to him. "I quite like them and their colors" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want some tea?(Adam)   Want some tea?(Adam) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Want some tea?(Adam)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2