Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Butterbeer time (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Butterbeer time (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Butterbeer time (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Butterbeer time (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Butterbeer time (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Butterbeer time (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Butterbeer time (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterbeer time (Open)   Butterbeer time (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 4:58 pm

When she told him not to bluff her, he shook his head in confusion. "I never bluff, my sister has an iron tongue" he knew that his sister loved things spicy... unless it was rice. She liked to use hot sauce on a lot of food and it made Arden want to gag because he could barely handle one thing being spicy let alone everything he ate being spicy. Arden's mother always taught him to be honest and kind to a woman so he would never bluff to his fellow Ravenclaw Phua like that. She seemed nice and he could totally see them being friends. "Trust me, if I was ever not honest with a woman my mother would kill me" Arden continued.

"I will, I would have to send her an Owl though, she is a Hufflepuff unfortunately, my parents were a little shocked we both weren't in Ravenclaw but Audrina loves being a Hufflepuff so they just let it go" Arden explained to Phua.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Butterbeer time (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterbeer time (Open)   Butterbeer time (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 7:35 am

Well, apparently her knowledge that gwai lows couldn't tahan spicy food was false because if what Arden said was really true, then his sister was one who could each quite spicy food. Mei Xin wondered exactly how spicy Arden's sister could take. Could she handle sambal, or chili padi? She was very curious about this new information she'd received. Perhaps she could whip up some nasi lemak and bring it to Audrina as a gift.

"Oh, okay," she responded with a smile. "Very unusual leh for mat salleh to eat spicy food. Eh, what about durian? She got eat durian anot?" She did know of some people - even Malaysians - who didn't like the taste and smell of the King of Fruits. But if Audrina liked spicy food, what's to say she wouldn't like durian? Sure, there was no correlation between liking spicy food and liking durian but Mei Xin was curious.

She nodded and listened as he talked about his parents and sister. At least his parents knew what houses were. Her parents couldn't be bothered to learn about the wizarding world. In fact, everytime she brought the subject of magic up, they would always change it immediately or cut her off. She knew they wanted her to be normal and that they were disappointed in her because she was different from her parents' friends' kids just because she could do magic. But it was a Chinese culture to reject anything that wasn't the norm and to compare each other's sons and daughters.

Mei Xin couldn't say any of this though because who in the world ranted about their personal life to someone they'd just met? Besides, she didn't think Arden would like to hear about all her troubles. "No need to send her Owl lah," she said instead. "Just tell her when you see her in school lah!"
Back to top Go down

Butterbeer time (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2