Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Too Late (open) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Too Late (open) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Too Late (open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Too Late (open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Too Late (open) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Too Late (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Too Late (open) Empty
PostSubject: Too Late (open)   Too Late (open) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 4:03 am

Seeing as Mackenzie was already running late, it seemed like a very bad idea to be stopping at the Rosa Lee Teabag. What was a girl supposed to do, though? It was simply out of the question for her to continue her morning without a warm cup of tea to wake her up. As she approached the small shop, she cursed multiple times to nobody in particular.

"So damn late. So f***ing late. Dammit!" she mumbled over and over again. Of course, being late had been her own fault. She had had a particularly hard time picking out an outfit this morning and her punctuality had suffered greatly. Luckily, she was now wearing a rather stylish combination of clothing. She ran her fingers along the deep red lace of her cardigan-like outer-layer. Without this piece, the black of the rest of her outfit would look extremely depressing.

One piece of the outfit that surprised Mackenzie was the skater skirt that she hadn't even known was in her closet. She found skater skirts as very difficult to work with. They were usually too short, but this one was a very nice length that fell about two inches above her knees. Plus, it worked very well with her favourite pair of deep red heels.

After convincing herself that her outfit had been worth the extra time, she got in line to order her tea to go. She hoped that work would not be too irritated at her not being on time.

"I'll just work extra hours some other time," she huffed to herself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Too Late (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Late (open)   Too Late (open) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 4:50 pm

He decided on getting some tea again, the last time he had gotten tea he had met this girl named Mackenzie who he could not get out of his head. He didn't understand why he couldn't get her out of his head, but when he would sleep with a brunette after he met her, he couldn't do it and made the girl leave. Salem was getting frustrated and he needed some kind of release from it. He got in line and when he heard the same voice from before. He sighed, why was the gods doing this to him?

"Mackenzie?" He said as he looked to the brunette. She was just as gorgeous as ever, he didn't understand the power she had over him but apparently it was a lot if the two were now standing here talking to one another. Salem knew she was going to be the death of him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Too Late (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Late (open)   Too Late (open) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 6:23 pm

As Mackenzie told the woman at the counter her order, a faint note of urgency within her words, she heard a familiar voice coming towards her. To Mackenzie, the voice sounded like that of a panther stalking its prey. It sounded desperate, hungry, and just a tad bit horny. This was the voice of one Salem Richards. She had encountered Mr.Richards in this venue once before and he had carried his voice with the same level of hunger as his did now.

She had to admit that the man did puzzle her. He was a very persistent man. Mackenzie had always been fond of people who knew what they wanted and were willing to go for it, she just hadn't realized that anyone was willing to go to any length for a hookup.

When the man spoke her name, she turned slightly, only really tilting her head in recognition.

"Hello Salem," she told her, making sure that her expression came off as somewhat bored and wanting nothing to do with his games today. She planned to make this encounter quick; to grab her tea as soon as it was done steeping and run out the door. She already late anyways. She did not need this.

But when she studied the man further, he looked slightly different. He seemed tired. His eyes showed less hunger than his voice. He seemed almost..defeated.
"How have you been?" she asked him, now curious. She wondered if the tiger had been slain, the playboy put to rest. With an undetectable sigh, she figured that was simply a fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Too Late (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Late (open)   Too Late (open) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 6:51 pm

He could tell from the look of her and that the sound of her voice she wanted none of what he had to offer. He could tell that just from looking at her that she wanted to leave right now and not look back. Well it was common sense on why she wanted to leave, she knew his game and wasn't up for it. She was the most difficult challenge he has ever faced and he was going to get her to like him. It was kind of cruel on how she was playing him like this but he loved the chase. He was the lion and she was his prey.

"I am well Miss Faucette, I hope all is well with you since our last encounter in this very same café. I'm beginning to think that this is a sign that you should not feel unsafe in front of me but more relaxed. Don't you?" Salem smirked, if she wanted a challenge she was definitely going to get one and this was going to be something that he won and not lost.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Too Late (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Late (open)   Too Late (open) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 5:02 am

As the man spoke, any hope Mackenzie had about his change in character faded. She felt as though Salem thought their meeting was some sort of fate bringing them together. While Mackenzie believed in fate, she also believed in coincidence. She believed that while some things were strung together so perfectly that they had to be meant to be, other things simply happened. There was nothing meant to be about this man.

"This is a tea shop," Mackenzie said, unamused. "One of the only decent joints around these parts. This is not a sign. The fact that we both enjoy quality tea is a coincidence, Mr.Richards." As she finished saying this, the woman behind the counter brought her tea to her in a to-go cup. The sweet aroma of jasmine lifted itself from the cup and into every corner of her senses. Jasmine tea was her signature brew for work...

"Oh no," she mumbled. For a moment, she had forgotten about how late she was for work. She had not planned for this stop to take as long as it had.
"I am rather late," she told Salem. She paused for a moment, waiting to see if there were any snarky comments left in him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Too Late (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Late (open)   Too Late (open) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:51 pm

Salem had to admit that this girl was smart but if she didn't believe that this was fate then she was crazy. She was playing a game that he would win and there was nothing that she would be able to do to stop that. "I see your point Ms. Faucette, but you're also not seeing mine here. There is something that is happening between us and the moment you begin to realize it the better" he knew that she wouldn't fall for what he just said but he wanted to screw her and then get her out of his head for good. He was getting low in that department since he met her.

When she said that she was late, Salem stood in front of her so that she couldn't go anywhere. She wasn't leaving and he would make her extremely late until he got what he wanted. She wanted to play a game well now he is playing a game too. "Go out on a date with me and I'll let you leave" he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Too Late (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Late (open)   Too Late (open) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Mackenzie had no idea how this man saw any sort of connection between the two.Perhaps, he actually believed the nonsense that was coming out of his well constructed mouth. Perhaps he was simply not used to the word "no" and he hoped that nonsense would get him under her skirt. The simple idea of seeing his smug face for another second made her consider a long walk off of a short pier. It was enough that he kept insisting that fate brought them together, but now he had brought his toned body in front of the door, blocking her exit.

She cursed under her breath. Why had she mentioned that she was late? She could not afford to be fired today. She'd been working on an article for weeks and it was finally almost finished. She had dug into every resource she could find, every witness that would meet with her. She had carefully constructed words into news and now she would be dismissed from the Daily Prophet before it was ever printed. All thanks to a conceited playboy.

"Go out on a date with me and I'll let you leave"

Now the playboy was bargaining. Good to know it wasn't entirely brain-dead at least. Mackenzie hated ultimatums; especially ultimatums that had no promise of a decent outcome. She could either waste more of her time with this man now or later. Only later she could not leave and now she would end up being even later than she was.

"What is this obsession that you have?" she asked, because honestly, she had no idea why this was still going on.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Too Late (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Late (open)   Too Late (open) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 7:25 pm

He knew that he had her right where he wanted her. She would have to agree to his date later that night or she was definitely going to be late for work and Salem had no where to be since today was his day off. So she would either get fired or go on a date with him and he'd gladly move out of her way. Mackenzie was someone who didn't trust him at all and he knew that. Salem wasn't stupid when he knew this was her way of saying no but he was also stubborn and patient when it came to waiting for someone to agree with him.

The man was waiting for her answer when she spoke. Her voice really was like magic to his ears. "Well I think you're a beautiful young woman and wouldn't mind getting to know you better. No games, just a date where we get to know each other better" Salem said to her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Too Late (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Late (open)   Too Late (open) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 9:30 pm

"No games?" She rolled her eyes in irritation. "You are treating this entire encounter as a game!" In fact, Mackenzie did not doubt that Salem saw himself as the leading player and the entire world as his own personal game. When it came to relationships, she did not want a decent conversation and a one night stand. She wanted an emotional connection. She wanted to be there for the long run. She did not picture this man as being the same way.

She wanted to be able to hold her ground for as long as possible, but the reality was that she was running on a very small time-frame. Her desperation to leave was growing and she was rapidly beginning to lose this battle

Before destroying her self-respect, she let out a deep sigh.
"Fine, Mr.Richards," she began. "I will give you your date, but there will be boundaries and conditions." Mackenzie stared daggers at the man in an effort to convince him that she will not be like every other girl he had encountered before.

"The date will be harmless and short. I will not sleep with you. This will be a straightforward encounter and there will be no games. If it goes badly, which I know it will, there are no strings attached." She paused for a moment in order to let her orders sink in.

"These are my conditions. Do we have a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Too Late (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Late (open)   Too Late (open) EmptyFri May 13, 2016 3:56 pm

Salem couldn't help but smirk. She was right about that, he was treating this as a game but he couldn't help it, she was being absolutely difficult and he needed her to be cooperating with him and not the other way around. "Okay, you got that right but I am trying here Mackenzie and this is how I am used to things" he explained to her. It was the truth, he was used to playing games with the ladies and they usually fell for it but not this one. This one was being difficult and for some odd reason he liked it?

When she told him about conditions and boundaries he didn't say anything because he knew she would go right into it. So she gestured for her to continue talking while he waited for her to speak. "I accept your conditions but the date will not be short, it will be however long I want it to be but I won't go past 10 o'clock but you also must remain nice and open to the date. I don't want you to not try on this date. Do we have a deal Ms. Faucette?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Too Late (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Late (open)   Too Late (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Too Late (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next