Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Too Late (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Too Late (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Too Late (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Too Late (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Too Late (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Too Late (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Too Late (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Late (open)   Too Late (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 7:33 pm

Mackenzie was astounded by the fact that the man dared change some of her conditions, but she did not object. She simply nodded. She would play nice as long as he did. All she had to do was show up and get the date over with, but she did not care how long Salem expected it to go. At the first sight of trouble, Mackenzie would walk out.

She held out a manicured hand to him. "We have a deal." She figured that she was already very late by now, but she hoped that her boss would understand this unique situation.

"When and where would you like this obliga," she coughed. "Date to take place?" Personally, she hoped that it would be in a very crowded venue. The more people, the less likely mr.i-hate-you-means-i-want-to-screw was to try and make a move.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Too Late (open)   Too Late (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 10:03 pm

Salem could tell that she was shocked that he made changes to her conditions, but there was no way in hell he was going to go on a date with someone who was rude during the entire thing. He wanted her to be open to the date and actually participate in it like he would. He knew she was serious about the whole not sleeping with her thing but he could control himself for that night. Salem wasn't horny but he wasn't not horny either. "Great and you have my word that these conditions will not be broken either" she said to him.

When she asked about where the date was and when it was going to take place, he had the perfect place it was just the when he was thinking about. "Well that's a secret Mackenzie, but I will send you an owl at your job telling you where to meet me and we'll go from there. Okay?" He said to her. He moved out of the way for her to walk by. "Oh and dress nice, the place I'm taking you, you cannot wear jeans and a t-shirt" he explained to her. He didn't not want her to show up looking not nice.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Too Late (open)   Too Late (open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2016 3:07 am

Mackenzie watched as he moved out of the way at last, utterly insulted by his final statement.

"Oh and dress nice, the place I'm taking you, you cannot wear jeans and a t-shirt"

Jeans and a t-shirt? OH THE HORROR! Who did this man think she was? Mackenzie was not even sure if she owned a pair of jeans. She was much more fond of patterned tights and skirts. In addition, t-shirts were baggy and shapeless. She owned a few that she used as pajamas, but she would never be caught dead wearing a t-shirt and jeans in public.

The girl was so outraged, that she had to remind herself to breathe. After a long breath and a few hazy seconds, her heels began clicking against the floor and she walked out the door.

'Relax, Mackenzie,' she told herself. 'After this joke of a date, you will never see Salem Richards again.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too Late (open)   Too Late (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Too Late (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2