Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Another Year, Another Chance (Gabriel & Neve) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Another Year, Another Chance (Gabriel & Neve) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Another Year, Another Chance (Gabriel & Neve) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Another Year, Another Chance (Gabriel & Neve) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Another Year, Another Chance (Gabriel & Neve) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Another Year, Another Chance (Gabriel & Neve)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Another Year, Another Chance (Gabriel & Neve) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Year, Another Chance (Gabriel & Neve)   Another Year, Another Chance (Gabriel & Neve) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 5:56 pm

The argument that started had made Neve only want to push on further. There had been a number of times that Professor Emerson had tried to make her feel small. As if her opinion was not one he wanted in his classroom, and truth be told, Neve had resigned herself to not being liked by the professor, but she had never given up. Which was why she paid him no mind when he tried to interrupt, instead powering through what she had to say until she'd finished.

Neve simply kept her eyes on him, meeting his gaze when his eyes moved to hers. She didn't know what he might be looking for, nor what he was seeing, but Neve hoped that he understood she was serious, telling the truth, and wanting his attention in that moment. Though, where in Merlin's name this was going, Neve did not know, and now she was in uncharted waters, hoping that he wouldn't get mad, or upset, or... anything negative.

The night had been beautiful, to her.

No words came, though, instead Professor Emerson took her hand, leading her from the coffee shop instead. Her coffee was forgotten, and when he motioned her in to the car, Neve hesitated for a moment before taking a seat. After the door closed, Neve took a moment to steady her breathing. She was scared, not of him, no, but of what was to come from this. Genevieve knew that it was not proper to go off with Professors like this, and yet, even as she thought about that, her hands moved to the seatbelt.

Gabriel got in to the car a moment later, and as he insisted on not speaking until they got to their office, the young witch remained silent. The campus sped past, at a speed she knew was against the rules of the school, but Neve gave no comment. Weirdly, she trusted the man beside her, even if she barely knew him.

When they stopped only a short while later, Neve unclipped the seatbelt, and looked to the man beside him for instructions. Silent, as requested, but a questioning look no less.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Another Year, Another Chance (Gabriel & Neve)   Another Year, Another Chance (Gabriel & Neve) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 7:07 pm

For once in her life, the young girl followed Gabriel's instructions and remained silent as they drove around the campus and towards his office. What he had just done broke more than a few rules in the Professor's handbook,including kidnapping, and this was not going to end well, especially if anyone saw them together. But right now, Gabriel could not think of anything more than her. Her.

After all these years, Gabriel had just found out that that night he had believed to be a dream was a reality. And the woman he had fallen in love with all these years ago, the woman of his dreams, the woman he had been fantasizing about the last ten years, the only woman who he was sure could satisfy him to the fullest, was real.

Once they arrived, Gabriel stopped the car and motioned for her to get out. He followed suit, closing the door and locking the car once she was out, before making his way into the building and straight to his office. He was sure she would follow and he hoped she would be smart enough not to draw any more unwanted attention. But dressed like that, he doubted she could do much about that.

Stopping just outside the door to his office, Gabriel turned to look at Neve, bu the words he was meaning to say died in his mouth, before he could even process them. So instead, as to hide how nervous he was really feeling, he unlocked the door and pushed it open, waiting for her to come in before he closed it and locked it once more.

Throwing his keys on the desk, Gabriel immediately took off his blazer and threw it on the sofa nearby before quickly loosening his tie. He was out of his mind he was sure about that, but he could still not comprehend how this dream could be a reality.

Finally turning to look at Neve, Gabriel moved closer to her and leaned against his desk, supporting himself.
"How can you be real... I... I thought that was a dream. You were a dream!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Another Year, Another Chance (Gabriel & Neve)   Another Year, Another Chance (Gabriel & Neve) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 7:21 pm

No instructions, no words came as they pulled up. Only gestures. Neve got out of the car, and shut the door carefully, and moved off after the professor as he moved towards the building. There was no one in site, thankfully, for Neve was starting to feel self-conscious in herself in that moment. The way she had dressed that morning was not her, and she was now realising the mistake she had made.

This was not how she should have gotten Professor Emerson's attention, she realised now.

As they reached his office, Neve's eyes were averted from the man before her. Trying to calm the beating of her heart as her head tried to process what was going on. What was going on? Neve didn't really know, but here she was, waiting to find out, hoping that this had been the right thing to do after all.

Gabriel moved in to the room, and Neve slipped in behind him after checking the hall. The click of the lock made Neve a little more worried, but her features remained soft as her professor moved around the office. His jacket came off, and his tie loosened. His keys were discarded, and finally, after too long, he spoke.

Neve's chest tightened at the words, almost as if she had been punched and winded in that moment. He tummy gave an unwelcome squirm, and her eyes saddened. "I... I am real. Not a dream..." Neve responded, even if it was obvious. Gabriel had touched her, pulled her to his car, so he knew that she was real.

"You acted strangely that evening, speaking in a language I didn't know. But... it definitely happened... Dreams don't tend to have such lasting memories, of... feelings... smells... touch." She explained, even if nothing had happened, Neve remembered Gabriel's touch as she had curled up with him in the orchard. She remembered his musky scent, and the way he had made her feel special that night... in his own way.

"I..." But the thoughts that Neve was having clouded over the sentence that had formed, and the young brunette stood looking at the man before her, waiting for an explanation as to what had happened, why he had left, and what this meant now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Another Year, Another Chance (Gabriel & Neve)   Another Year, Another Chance (Gabriel & Neve) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 9:57 pm

"I... I am real. Not a dream..."

Gabriel quickly moved to her, falling on his knees before her and cupping her face in his hands. Looking inside those pure eyes were breaking him into a million pieces. The only woman that was ever able to touch him like that, touch his soul, was not a dream, as he had thought. It was not the drugs taking over him. She had been real, And all those years he kept lying to himself that she didn't exist. That he was just a crazy man with crazy hopes.

"I didn't mean it as a bad thing, Beatrice," he mumbled, calling her the name of Dante's one and only love. The poet was similar to Gabriel. His only love had always been Beatrice, and he would go through hell for hell. That was what he indeed did.
And Gabriel was ready to do the same, if only Neve said so.

"You acted strangely that evening, speaking in a language I didn't know. But... it definitely happened... Dreams don't tend to have such lasting memories, of... feelings... smells... touch."

"I am so sorry, my beauty. I never meant to... I.." For the first time in years, Gabriel found himself in a loss of words. He was a strong willed man, surrounded by a sense of mystery. He was not an open book. On the contrary, he was the exact opposite. But now, he was breaking in front of the only person he should be looking strong. He just didn't know what to do when all his world was crumbling down, like walls.

"I..."

Gabriel watched Neve as she got up, following suit, and wrapping his arms around her for the very first time. Burying his face into her her, he took in her scent, closing his eyes as his arms tightened around her petite body. She was his and only his, and she would do anything to make sure it stayed that way. He was going to win her over. He was going to fight anyone who dared trying to get her attention.

"Genevieve, I know you have so many questions... But I cannot answer them all right now. If you trust me... if you feel anything about me, you will have to give me time. This is not a very easy journey. And you need to understand that right now, if anything comes out, I lose my job and you lose your scholarship. Something I won't allow."

Gabriel turned the young girl to look at him, his finger running down the sides of her face, his thumb lightly caressing her lower lip. "All those years.. I thought I had dreamt about this all, but you are here, and I was so stupid not to recognize you.. My heart did recognize you, the first time you attended my class. But I just couldn't... I didn't know who you were.. I didn't even have your name.. All I remembered was Beatrice. You were, and you are my Beatrice."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Another Year, Another Chance (Gabriel & Neve)   Another Year, Another Chance (Gabriel & Neve) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 10:25 pm

The back tracking on Gabriel's behalf about his words being a good thing made Neve question whether it was, but the question was ignored at the name he used. The name she had not heard in so many years brought the night in the orchard back in to full view, and her breath shallowed a little in that moment. To many it might have been weird, but Neve had held on to that name and the meaning in the hope of finding Gabriel once more.

"It's okay..." Neve whispered in response because she could not have spoken any louder if she tried. A hand of her own moved to cover the much larger hands of the man before her, reassuring him in her own way that things were okay. That, whatever he had meant by those words, she understood now that he meant them in a manner that was not meant to harm her.

"It doesn't matter, I know. I know you didn't mean to confuse." Genevieve continued as he fell silent. Blindly following a man like this would be ludicrous to many, but they did not know Gabriel like she did. They had not seen him that night. They had not fallen for him in the same manner she had, and no matter what, Neve would not let him feel sorry for the moments they had shared together. Nor for any they would share now.

As Gabriel stood, towering over the petite witch, and pulled her in to his chest, Neve placed her hands on his chest, allowing herself to be held by the man as she placed her head on his shoulder. He smelt slightly different now, without a weird smell that she could not place subtly lingering in the background. But, even if the subtle smells had gone (perhaps imagined), he was still the same man from the orchard all those years ago, and a smile touched the young witch's lips.

But, as Gabriel spoke once more, she could feel herself tense up. No questions. Time. Space. Those things she could do, but the latter was what worried her. "They can't sack you for... something that happened a long time ago..." Neve insisted, pulling away only slightly to look up at her professor with concern. Her own scholarship was worrying, of course, but she couldn't allow him to put his job on the line for her... could she?

It was the touch of his hand that made Genevieve shiver slightly. For such a strong, confident man, he was ever so gentle, and as his thumb touched her lip, her eyes went from following his hand to looking up at him through her eyelashes. It was not an intentional move, but one that had happened no less as she listened attentively to his words. "It's okay, professor." Neve managed after he'd finished, not entirely sure how to address the man before her in that moment. "I know that some things aren't overly memorable... I had hoped you'd remember, eventually, and it seems today that I have managed to help you do so." Neve replied, smiling up at him, though there was still uncertainty in her eyes.

Neve still didn't know where this left them, or what she was to do now that the man she had fallen in love with had remembered their time together. And, his spoken words, of a Beatrice, Dante's Beatrice... it sounded as if there may be feelings, but mixed with the fact they could land themselves in trouble...

"Please don't forget me again..." Neve whispered, looking up at the man before her again, her eyes filled with the love she had felt with him even in their years apart.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Another Year, Another Chance (Gabriel & Neve)   Another Year, Another Chance (Gabriel & Neve) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 10:43 pm

"They can't sack you for... something that happened a long time ago..."

Gabriel sighed. Of course they could not threaten his job for something that had happened so many years ago, but what if something happening now reached the Head Office's ears?
What if someone saw them? A Professor-Student relationship could never exist, but how was Gabriel supposed to leave Neve now? Now, after all those years that he had believed she was not real, now he had the chance to have her, all of her, and offer her everything, but this could threaten both their lives, if any word came out that they were dating, or were involve in anything more than something professional.

"My beauty, they can't do much about the past, but what about the present, and the future? I cannot leave you. I found you, or more like, you found me, after so many years, and you expect me to let go of you? You are mine. You always were, and I would never allow any other man to touch you. No one is going to taste you but me."
Gabriel's bad habits were back into place as his possessiveness came to the surface. His needs were once again on top of the list, and he was thinking more with the head between his legs, that logically.

Though the words he had spoken were true. He had just found the person he needed in his life, and he was not really happy with letting it go. No, he would have to come up with a plan to be with Neve, without anyone knowing. They would have to be very careful and very secretive. No one could know. No one.

"It's okay, professor."

Pulling her closer, Gabriel dipped his head to whisper in her ear.
"Do not call me that, when we are alone, unless you are moaning it." He then pulled back with a small smile. He hadn't meant to be offensive. He just couldn't help his true nature. And that nature included way too much sex.

"I know that some things aren't overly memorable... I had hoped you'd remember, eventually, and it seems today that I have managed to help you do so."

"You have, my Beatrice. You indeed have helped me remember. You've actually helped me recognize you."
The smile on his lips only grew bigger as his eyes stare deeply into the young girl's. She was so pretty, so innocent so pure! How could he be so lucky to have such an angel by his side? If she decided that she wanted to be by his side.

"Please don't forget me again..."

Gabriel cupped her face once again with his hands, and brought her face closer to his.
"I never forgot you," he whispered, before his lips crushed down to hers, in a soft yet very loving kiss. Gabriel wanted to taste her. He wanted to remember her taste for the rest of his life.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Another Year, Another Chance (Gabriel & Neve)   Another Year, Another Chance (Gabriel & Neve) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 11:15 pm

"I don't expect you to let me go." Neve replied, and though her voice might have been soft, it was firm. Nothing was going to allow her to change her mind in that moment. But the next words made the young witch blush deeply in that moment. Kissing, that was what Neve believed Professor Emerson to be talking about, and the idea of kissing him made butterflies flurry around her stomach in a very peculiar manner.

"We will find a way. A way to make it so that they cannot free you of your job." Neve assured him, making sure Gabriel knew that she wanted this, but not at a personal cost for either of them, but most especially the man before him.

"Do not call me that, when we are alone, unless you are moaning it."

The whispered words were making Neve's mind work very quickly. She knew the basics of sex, but Neve was still a virgin, and flirtations were not something she was used to. But, with Gabriel, it was different. She didn't feel scared of those words he'd spoken, no, she was just willing to comply with his wishes. "Okay... Gabriel." She breathed back, not realising her breath had hitched at his words from the small amount of understanding she had in that moment.

As Grabriel's hands moved back to her face, Neve looked up to him properly when he said he had never forgotten her. The truth of the statement was unknown, but was left without another thought as his lips moved to hers a moment later. For a few moments, the young witch was froze on the spot, unsure with what to do in this situation. He's kissing me... She thought giddily, her fingers curling to hold on to his shirt a little in that moment. Excitement flooding her body, relief perhaps.

But, an shade of want, too.

Pressing her lips back against his, Neve followed the lead that Gabriel was setting. She'd seen a film or two with a kissing (and sex) scene in it, but that didn't mean she knew how to make the situation better. So, before she made a fool of herself, Neve pulled away, only slightly, her breathing much quicker than it should be in that moment.

After a brief pause, the witch leant up, nervously, and pressed a small, chaste kiss to his lips, before setting herself back down on her heels. "I... I missed you." Neve confessed, because the few hours in which they had spent together had changed Neve's life for the better, and she had absolutely no way of knowing how to repay him for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Year, Another Chance (Gabriel & Neve)   Another Year, Another Chance (Gabriel & Neve) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Year, Another Chance (Gabriel & Neve)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2