Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Wandering around Digaon Alley (Adeline, Humphrey, Casey) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Wandering around Digaon Alley (Adeline, Humphrey, Casey) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Wandering around Digaon Alley (Adeline, Humphrey, Casey) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Wandering around Digaon Alley (Adeline, Humphrey, Casey) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Wandering around Digaon Alley (Adeline, Humphrey, Casey) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Wandering around Digaon Alley (Adeline, Humphrey, Casey)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Wandering around Digaon Alley (Adeline, Humphrey, Casey) Empty
PostSubject: Wandering around Digaon Alley (Adeline, Humphrey, Casey)   Wandering around Digaon Alley (Adeline, Humphrey, Casey) EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 12:17 pm

Adeline had went for Diagon Alley since she needed somethings to be bought there. Also she had spend at least one of her days here. It had became already like tradition to come here at least once a summer. So this summer she was here too. She loved to shop her. Also it was always nice place were to meet new people and also meet her friends since so many came here during summer times.

Girl knew that this year it will be her last year as student here, next year she will be already adult and have a job or be in university. She haven't yet decided what she wants to do next year. She has bit of time for it still. She have so far done good at school. She hopes her last year will go same good. She needs to began to think about her future now.

Adeline walked around the streets of Diagon Alley and sometimes popped into some shops too. She bought there stuff she needed and then went again back to streets. Girl had smile on her face when she walked on the streets. She was wearing a red dress since it was quite hot day right now. So this outfit was good enough for today for sure. She hoped it would stay same all day and it wouldn't changes suddenly some rainy day or else her day would be ruined a little bit for sure. So far her day has been good.

Last edited by Adeline Levesque on Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Digaon Alley (Adeline, Humphrey, Casey)   Wandering around Digaon Alley (Adeline, Humphrey, Casey) EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 6:53 pm

Humphrey and Casey had finished up at the Menagerie, but had asked if they could pick up their owl on the way home so they wouldn't have to deal with it while grabbing some food with their parents. Her owl was a little smaller than some, yet looked to have a lot of speed. She'd told him that the bird was perfect, and he knew better than to argue with her when she got her mind set on something. Trying to be responsible, he made sure she listened when the shopkeeper explained how to properly take care of her new pet.

So now they were on their way to meet up with their parents, and Humphrey was a tad nervous because Casey was the one who'd been told where to meet up. She claimed she was paying attention and knew what she was about, so he simply walked at her side with his hand ready to grab her arm if she tried to dart off to a distracting shop. Good kid, but once she got distracted there was no telling what she would do. "You positive you have everything on your list?" he asked again, wanting to make sure that they wouldn't need to take a second trip back. Their parents were busy, and it really would be an inconvenience for them to make another one even though they would be kind about it.

"Humphy, I already told you I have everything and you checked twice to make sure." Casey told him with a roll of her eyes. That was when her eyes lit up and she moved to the other side of the alley, having seen a girl in a red dress walking along appearing to be browsing the shops. "You have a beautiful dress." she said, cocking her head to the side for a moment before righting herself. "Just lovely."

Hurrying after her, having just missed the grab of her elbow, Humphrey let out a sigh of relief when she was just talking to an older girl about a dress. "Casey, you can't just run off like that in the alley, we could get separated." he told her seriously, before turning to the blonde girl. Placing a hand on her shoulder in case she got any other ideas, he smiled sheepishly. "I hope my sister didn't bother you too much, I'm Humphrey." he said, running a finger through his slightly shaggy hair.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Digaon Alley (Adeline, Humphrey, Casey)   Wandering around Digaon Alley (Adeline, Humphrey, Casey) EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 7:26 pm

Adeline was walking on the streets and same time visiting some random shops here and there still. She had so much fun even if she was doing shopping alone. She actually loved to shop alone. You didn't have to wait after anyone or just follow someone somewhere you didn't really wanna go right now. She had still smile on her face there.

Awhile walking some little girl come over her. She looked at the younger girl and she commented her dress there now. "Oh thank you. I love it too," she said there back now to the girl. She seemed nice one but she wondered why she was here alone. She couldn't be much older than 12. Soon she heard other voice and she looked up from the girl, to boy who was bit older than a boy. She smiled at him.

"No she didn't really bother me much. It's okay," she answered to boy. "Well little girl listen you brother okay. Wondering alone in such young age can be dangerous. You don't know your way around here yet," she said to the girl with a small smile. "Anyways I'm Adeline," she said her name to them. "It's nice to meet you both such unexpected way," she added. She could always make some new friends, even if they were so much younger than her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Digaon Alley (Adeline, Humphrey, Casey)   Wandering around Digaon Alley (Adeline, Humphrey, Casey) EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 7:50 pm

Casey beamed when she actually replied instead of ignoring or shooing her away because she was busy. Her favorite colors were red and purple, and for once she actually thought a dress looked nice. Usually she loathed them, but the fact she wasn't the one wearing it right now probably had something to do with it. "Do you always like to dress up so fancy?" she asked curiously, thinking it probably took a lot of work. Whenever there was something she had to dress up for her mum always did the difficult work.

Humphrey was thankful the older girl was laid back about it all, and gave Casey a nudge when both of them had introduced themselves and she hadn't. She introduced herself and then was quiet, surprising him slightly and he smiled. "Thank you Miss Adeline. Red is her favorite color and sometimes my sister can't help herself." he said before ruffling her hair just a little. Older brother's rights, in his opinion. "Looking for anything in particular today?" he asked.

When her hair got ruffled Casey went about putting it back out of the way before pinching his side lightly. If he was going to play the older brother card than she had the right to be annoying. "You know, if you could find me a pretty dress like that I might actually put up with wearing them. Mum would probably approve I'm sure." she hinted, making him raise an eyebrow at her.

"Me, shopping for dresses? Not mum?" Humphrey asked, not liking where this was going. If his classmates found out he would never leave this down, and he automatically scanned the area for fellow puffs who would know him. "I don't know anything about dresses, but...I mean..." he said, seeing her turn the big blue eyes on him.

"Yes, but you always manage to find a pretty girl when we go shopping. So you must know something." Casey argued, not going to let him out of this easily.

Humphrey immediately felt the blood rise to his cheeks. "Will you stop spreading silly rumors like that?" he asked, knowing it was futile. Eventually, he caved, not wanting for her to go into details. "For a sweet kid, you can be evil. Fine. Didn't mean to ignore you." he said, turning back to the other girl with an awkward chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Digaon Alley (Adeline, Humphrey, Casey)   Wandering around Digaon Alley (Adeline, Humphrey, Casey) EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 8:55 pm

Adeline looked at the girl and wondered how she should answer for her question there. "Well it depends how I feel but when you get to used doing it then it takes fast. I'm not girl who takes a hour to get ready. I can do it withing few minutes," she answered there more than girl wanted to know actually but she didn't really mind it. She liked to be pretty most of times for sure.

She looked at the boy and nodded. "Understandable I like red myself too as you can understand from my outfit. It's also my house color," she said there with a small smile on her face. She loved to meet new people. "Well not really. I have bought all I need mostly but still didn't wanna go home. So decided to look around every other shop," she answered.

"Pretty dress like me?" she asked there now. She liked this kid there. She kind of reminded herself when she was her age and she was doing shopping with her brothers. It was fun times for sure. Now they both have their own lives and have barely time for her.

She smiled there. Shopping dresses for fun for sure but boys didn't really like to do it for sure. It was more likely girls thing to do yeah. She just kept listening them there now. She didn't wanna disturb them. But when the girl said her brother finding pretty girls always.

"Oh yeah. Don't worry It's fine. It was fun to listen two of you. It reminded me and my brothers when I was here first time," she said there with a small smile. "Anyways kiddo I'm too old for you brother since I'm sure I'm older than her few years," she said there now something. "And if you meet pretty girl doesn't meant you will always flirt with them," she added.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Digaon Alley (Adeline, Humphrey, Casey)   Wandering around Digaon Alley (Adeline, Humphrey, Casey) EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 9:14 pm

Thinking about the answer she'd received Casey shrugged but figured she knew what she was talking about. "If you say so. Most of the time I'm busy playing out in the woods or hanging out with my husky Alice so I don't worry about it." she explained, figuring she could share something about herself as well. Her family had told her she was a pretty girl, but she assumed they were slightly biased.

At the mention of her house color he nodded, putting the pieces together. "Well, red clothing with yellow hair does fit in with Gryffindor, I'd imagine." Humphrey said with a chuckle. "Hufflepuff for me, though I'm not big on wearing a lot of black." he admitted. That was too gloomy for his personal tastes, though the yellow wasn't so bad. "Makes sense, there is always something new to discover if you look hard enough here."

When she asked her question Casey nodded and pinched Humphrey lightly again, causing him to nod too before looking at the cobblestones. "Definitely. I bet Humphrey thinks so too and that's why he was annoyed." she informed her with a giggle. "He actually always finds me the most interesting things, if he works I have a feeling he can figure it out." Casey told her in a quieter voice after leaning in her direction so Humphrey wouldn't hear. "Just don't tell him that." she said with her mischievous grin.

"How many siblings do you have?" Humphrey asked, always wondering what it would be like to have more. Having the older girl explain things to Humphrey would help more than his protestations about it, and he was grateful. "Thank you, glad somebody understands. It's not my fault there have been way more girls than guys in most of the years." he remarked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Digaon Alley (Adeline, Humphrey, Casey)   Wandering around Digaon Alley (Adeline, Humphrey, Casey) EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 9:38 pm

Adeline smiled. This girl was quite interesting for sure. "Well yeah when you go in woods then dress isn't so good idea yes," she agreed with it there now. She herself have never been person who hanged in the woods in her free time. She could have read something or done something else where you don't get dirty. You could say she was quite girly ever since she was young.

She smiled at her comment there. "I guess," she replied. She had never thought like that about it. She wasn't sure if she should take it as compliment or what. "Oh black can be used with some brighter colors could be okay," she said there with a small smile. If you had colors to black clothes then you could always wear them. She actually liked black. "True there is always something new to discover," she agreed with it.

"Oh I see. Well I guess it makes sense," she said there something with a smile. She found it all so interesting now. When little girl leaned to near to her say something then she listened carefully. "Hahahaha smart girl," she said there now with a small smile on her face. "I won't tell it to him," she added there now.

"Well I have two. Two older brothers. One is 2 years older me and other is 4," she replied back there now. Thanks to these two her shopping became so much more interesting for sure. "Oh well I guess it's true or you always end up meeting girls than boys. Well it's okay. I don't mind getting new friends for myself, who are younger than me," she said there something now. She wasn't sure if she even could call them friends. She had just met them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Digaon Alley (Adeline, Humphrey, Casey)   Wandering around Digaon Alley (Adeline, Humphrey, Casey) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 3:22 am

This entire encounter had been almost surreal for Casey, a girl who enjoyed dressing up who wasn't her mom that was actually...nice. She didn't seem all uppity or giggling at everything, and it definitely gave her something to consider. "If we wind up in the same house could you maybe teach me a few things?" she asked, not wanting to appear pushy with that question. After all, they hardly knew each other when you thought about it.

"He's been infected by cooties since last year, you see. All because he needed robes that properly fight him." Casey informed Adeline, pronouncing it like a terrible disease. Thankfully, the girl's conspiracy was able to cheer her back up instantly. When she was called smart and the other girl started laughing some giggles of her own rise up. Casey couldn't help it, always enjoying finding a way to tease him so long as it wasn't mean. "Much appreciated." she whispered, before resuming her position by her brother.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Digaon Alley (Adeline, Humphrey, Casey)   Wandering around Digaon Alley (Adeline, Humphrey, Casey) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 9:25 am

Adeline looked at the young girl and smiled at her. She seemed such nice girl for sure. "Erm sure if we do. What kind of things you mean?" she asked there now being bit of confused what the little girl exactly had meant by the things. She is willing to help anyone out for sure. She doesn't push anyone away when they need help. "But it would be just for one year since I will graduated end of this school year," she added there now.

"Oh I see. Well that happens sometimes," she said there with a small smile on her face. She exactly didn't understand what cooties meant but she didn't wanna seem stupid so she didn't ask. She have decided she will look that word up later. It was something what she didn't use and also all these words what kids used these days were so confusing for her at times even if she herself wasn't so old for sure. "You're welcome," she said back with a smile. She really liked this girl. She herself had grown up from teasing her brothers.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Digaon Alley (Adeline, Humphrey, Casey)   Wandering around Digaon Alley (Adeline, Humphrey, Casey) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm

Looking at the shop for a moment before turning back to Adeline, she thought it over. Casey was excited about things, but she wanted to hear things from a girl's side to see if it was different. "Well, I've only really heard about Hogwarts from my brother, dad, and books. Wanted to hear about it from another girl. I know at least Humphrey, here, leaves some things out." she said, biting her lip due to her nerves. She turned her head to the side to give Humphrey a stare for good measure to let him know she wasn't mad, but that she was serious. "Perhaps that's enough time to help?" she asked hopefully.

When there was no surprise at the revelation Casey decided in return for the help, if she did, that she could teach her about cooties. Smiling, she looked around at the shops before noticing a clock. Her eyes widened, and she knew they were going to have a hard time explaining why they were running late to meet their parents for lunch. "Umm, Humphrey....we're going to be late for lunch." she said, internally groaning. That would mean extra chores probably if she knew her mum. "Sorry, but we promised our parents not to be too long before eating with them. See you at Hogwarts?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Digaon Alley (Adeline, Humphrey, Casey)   Wandering around Digaon Alley (Adeline, Humphrey, Casey) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering around Digaon Alley (Adeline, Humphrey, Casey)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next