Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Getting Ice Cream (Open to ONE Person) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Getting Ice Cream (Open to ONE Person) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Getting Ice Cream (Open to ONE Person) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Getting Ice Cream (Open to ONE Person) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Getting Ice Cream (Open to ONE Person) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Getting Ice Cream (Open to ONE Person)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Getting Ice Cream (Open to ONE Person) Empty
PostSubject: Getting Ice Cream (Open to ONE Person)   Getting Ice Cream (Open to ONE Person) EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 1:17 am

Cassiopeia came to the Diagon Alley quite early at morning actually. Awhile shopping he had met one boy with his sister. They both seemed like interesting people for sure. She would like to meet them both more often, so his life could be so much more fun for sure. She did grow up only having two older sisters, no brother.

She had came here on Diagon Alley only because she needed to some shopping. Her parents had trusted her go here alone. They knew that she wouldn't get a lost in Diagon Alley for now. Girl had always liked to shop alone rather than with her family. She just loved that she could choose to go where she wanted. Just when with parents they always had same routine there, also they seemed to be too busy with the work. She hadn't picked very fancy clothes for shopping for sure.

Anyways girl had walked few times past the Ice Cream Parlour but since there was quite long line she didn't really wanna go there yet. So she walked more around the Diagon Alley and hoped it would die down in some point. When she walked by the fifth time the line was shorter for sure. So she decided it's time to step into the line now. She just wanted to have ice cream there, she haven't visited this place since last years summer.

She didn't really like to wait in lines but she needed to do it now. She hoped it would move on fast here now. She didn't want to wait forever for just one ice cream. She wasn't sure who she could met here. She had met boy and girl in pet shop here in Diagon Alley which ended up being for sure very funny meeting. So far she really did enjoy her day.
Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

Getting Ice Cream (Open to ONE Person) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Ice Cream (Open to ONE Person)   Getting Ice Cream (Open to ONE Person) EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 2:52 pm

Getting Ice Cream (Open to ONE Person) Rsz_pi10
Back to top Go down

Getting Ice Cream (Open to ONE Person)
Page 1 of 1