Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Ice Cream We All Scream Ice Cream ( Open ) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Ice Cream We All Scream Ice Cream ( Open ) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Ice Cream We All Scream Ice Cream ( Open ) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Ice Cream We All Scream Ice Cream ( Open ) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Ice Cream We All Scream Ice Cream ( Open ) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Ice Cream We All Scream Ice Cream ( Open )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ice Cream We All Scream Ice Cream ( Open ) Empty
PostSubject: Ice Cream We All Scream Ice Cream ( Open )   Ice Cream We All Scream Ice Cream ( Open ) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 4:42 am

Marques was excited that he was allowed to venture on his own while his parents travel to Knockturn Alley. The eleven year old had wanted to get ice cream, and now he could. While his sister Camille went to look at animals. Then soon the boy began walking to the ice cream shop in a pair of shorts, a t shirt, and a pair of red vans.

Soon he walked into the ice cream shop, and he went to the clerk who was there, and he asked. " May I have cookie dough, chocolate, and strawberry in a cup, with whip cream, and sprinkles, caramel, strawberry syrup, and chocolate fudge will three cherries. " he said to the clerk, and he gave them the money.

Then soon he took a seat at a table, and he looked around at all off the happy families, which made him sad since his family were full of corrupt minds, and people using people. Which made him hate his parents for it, and only have a close relationship with his sister.

Soon he looked and he saw someone come, and he looked, and he said. " Do you want to seat here with me? " he asked the person kindly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream We All Scream Ice Cream ( Open )   Ice Cream We All Scream Ice Cream ( Open ) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 3:13 pm

Chanelle had came to Diagon Alley with her family but soon she did went different ways soon as they arrived there. Elle didn't wanna shop with her step-mother, step-siblings and half-siblings just because others way she would have needed to carry their bags, so she went her own way. Girl did went to few shops before she was in front of ice cream parlour.

She looked for awhile at the shop door until she went in since she saw her step-brother coming this way. She didn't wanna talk with him at all, they did hate each others. She didn't get along with her family so well. She looked at the menu there for awhile.

When it was her time to other. "I'll take on cherry and chocolate ice cream in one cup with whip cream and cherries on top," she said then something to clerk with a small smile. She even gave to clerk then money and wondered where to go and take a seat when, she had her ice cream in her hands. When she passed on table, someone asked if she wants to sit with him. She stopped and looked at the boy.

Chanelle was sure that boy was younger than her. "Erm, sure I can sit here," she said to boy and did take a seat then. "You are here all alone?" she had to ask, even if answer seemed to be yes. She just wasn't sure what else to say or ask right now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream We All Scream Ice Cream ( Open )   Ice Cream We All Scream Ice Cream ( Open ) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 5:16 pm

Marques looked at the person who he asked to sit here with him, and he listened as the person who appeared to be a girl, and she said she would sit with him. Then soon she asked him if he was here all alone, and he said. " Yeah my parents are jerks and find going to Knockturn Alley, being more important than going shopping with their own children. " he said with a sigh.

" My sister would be here, but she is off looking at animals, since she loves animals with all her heart. " he said with a sigh. Then soon he looked, and he said. " My name is Marques by the way. " he said as he extended his hand.

Marques soon looked and he said " Does your family ditch you out to go someplace? " he asked with a raised eyebrow. Since it seemed every other kid had parents who actually loved them, and wanted them to enjoy Hogwarts, and not ditch them out to be jerks, and use people.

" Also my parents use people. " he said with a sigh. Then soon he looked, and he asked. " Do your parents hate you? " he asked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream We All Scream Ice Cream ( Open )   Ice Cream We All Scream Ice Cream ( Open ) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 6:23 pm

Chanelle did listen what boy said. She at first didn't know how to reply back to him, so she looked at her ice cream cup and sighed. She then looked back at boy.

"Oh I see. I'm sorry to hear about it," she said to boy with a small smile. She really was. She wasn't heartless person who doesn't have feelings even if she doesn't like to show sadness out to people, she still knows what it feels like.

"My parents well. That's complicated. My mother died when I was born. My father did raise me for few years alone. Then remarried with my step-mother. She had two daughters who are older than me," she said and sighed. She didn't really like to talk about her family but for some reason she told about it to this boy.

"Well i have now younger half-brother too but my step-mother made them all to be against me, not sure how but she did it," she said and did take deep breath. She didn't wanna began to cry so she just did hold her tears in. Always thinking or talking about her family made her sad.

"Well i ditched them since I don't really wanna carry their bags and do things for them. Since what they usually do when we all go shopping together," she said quietly.

"So yeah they hate me," she said and sighed one more time. "Oh i'm Chanelle," she said then finally her own name too.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream We All Scream Ice Cream ( Open )   Ice Cream We All Scream Ice Cream ( Open ) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:05 pm

Marques listened as the girl said she was sorry to hear that, and he said, " It's fine I hope their neglect earns them a spot in Azkaban. " he said with a smirk. Then soon he listened as the girl told him about how her parents were complicated, and how he heard her mother died when she was born. " I bet that had to suck, I wish my parents were not my parents, and that I could have parents that actually love me. " he said with a smile.

Then soon he listened as he heard her say that her father raised her for the first few years of his life, and how he remarried, and he said. " I wish that I could have a different family. " he said with a smile. Then soon he listened as the girl told him that her step-mother had two daughters who were older.

" I have three older siblings, my two older brother Gaston who is sixteen and Beau who is fourteen, and I have a twin sister who is older than me by like four minutes, and I have a younger brother who is nine. " he said with a smile.

Marques listened as the girl told how her step mother literally had all of them turn against her, and he said. " So its like Cinderella? " he asked kindly. " My older brothers like me, but they are shall we say like my parents, but they at least love me. Then the my others siblings I am closest with especially my twin Camille who is like my best friend. " he said kindly.

" Your step mother would fit perfectly with my parents who are better off in Azkaban for neglect. " he smiled.

Marques soon listened as she said her family hated her, and he said " I know how it feels. " he said with a smile. Then Marques listened and he said. " I bet my parents are probably buying their mind in dark arts. " he said with a grin. Then soon he listened as she told me her name was Chanelle and he said. " It's nice to meet you Chanelle. " he said.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream We All Scream Ice Cream ( Open )   Ice Cream We All Scream Ice Cream ( Open ) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:27 pm

She sometimes wished that her step-mother was in Azkaban too, just so she could have normal life maybe then at home. "Well it's terrible hope but I sometimes wish same about my step-mother," she said with smirk actually too. "Well same here basically. I mostly wish that my real mother was alive and lived with us. So then I wouldn't never had my step-mother in my life," she said and she knew that wish won't never come true.

"Different family would be nice yeah," she agreed with boy and listened what she said about his siblings. "At least they love you some way mines just hate me and use me when needed. They don't care about my feelings at all," she said and sighed there again. They really liked to use her. She sometimes really did feel like Cinderella in that story what little kids hear as bed time story.

"Yes sometimes I really feel like I live my life as Cinderella. It's not so great actually like in the book. I don't have so fairy god mother who can help me. I don't even have that prince charming who can save me from this life," she said with sad face and sighed. She did take deep breath.

"Probably yeah. She is really evil person who wants to destroy at least my life. She even made her daughters to turn my own friends against me with lies and rumors," she said and sighed. "She has the power in her house. What she says is right. Even my own father agrees with her. It's insane. So I barely wanna be at home in Holidays," she said and looked at table in front of her.

"I can tell yeah," she said quietly back. "It's nice to meet you too, Marques," she said with small smile on her face and bit later. "Let's talk something else than about her family, who hate us. So how old are you exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream We All Scream Ice Cream ( Open )   Ice Cream We All Scream Ice Cream ( Open ) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:23 pm

Marques looked at Chanelle as she told him that she wished the same on her step mother as he did on his parents. " I just find that are parents should love us not be a jerk to us. " he said with a grin. Then soon he listened as she told him she wished her real mother was alive, and that she wished she lived with them. Then she would not have her step mother in her life.

" I wish that I could somehow be adopted by a nice and kind family, instead of being stuck in a family of purists. " he said with a sigh. Then soon he listened as she told him at least his parents had some love for him and he said. " Yeah very little love, they more praise my older brothers. " he said with a sigh.

Then soon he listened as she told him she kind of lived the life of Cinderella, but it was not as good as it was in the book, and that she did not have a prince charming, a fairy godmother who could help her, and he said. " Hey you never know, maybe you do have a prince charming out there. " he said with a grin.

Marques looked and he listened as she told him that her step mother even had her daughters friends turn against Chanelle, and he said. " That's absolutely horrible. " he said with a sigh. Since it was no one deserved to have that, and he soon continued to listen as she told him that her father agrees with her step mother, and how she even hates to go home on holidays from Hogwarts.

Then soon he told her. " I would probably remain at Hogwarts, since my brothers said that I can remain there during holidays. " he said with a grin. Then soon he listened as she asked him if they could talk about something else than family, and she soon asked how old exactly he was, and he said. " Sure, and I am eleven. " he said with a grin.

Marques soon asked. " What house are you in at Hogwarts? " he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream We All Scream Ice Cream ( Open )   Ice Cream We All Scream Ice Cream ( Open ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ice Cream We All Scream Ice Cream ( Open )
Page 1 of 1