Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
One in a million (Finley) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
One in a million (Finley) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
One in a million (Finley) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
One in a million (Finley) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
One in a million (Finley) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

One in a million (Finley)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

One in a million (Finley) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One in a million (Finley)   One in a million (Finley) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 2:20 pm

As Finley explained what he saw in her, Isaline listened intensively. He used words such as confident and powerful; words that she had only ever heard used to describe her when she described herself. Of course, she knew that she was all of those things. She knew that she walked through the world with grace, looking as though not a single person could affect her mood. She knew that she was not someone that should be messed with. She knew all of these things about herself, but it was nice to have it confirmed by someone for once.

"M-mostly, though, you make me nervous because I... d-don't know why you take the time to talk to me."

This statement made her smile a small bit. She muffled a laugh, knowing that laughter was most likely not the best response to the previously made statement. In reality, she did not know why she took the time to talk to the Allen boy. She did not usually surround herself with boys such as Finley Allen. Isaline Charlot was the kind of girl who only hung around those who would worship her and then disappear. She never really took the time with those boys to have conversations like the ones that she had with Finley Allen. Perhaps that was something she liked about him. Perhaps she was sick of mindless puppy dogs and she was ready for one who would stay and fight if need be.

"I take the time to talk to you because you fascinate me, Finley," she told him. "Finley you are smart and loyal and it puzzles me as to why you don't have your own fan club. Unlike most of the boys I have met, and I have met a-lot of boys, you have this thing called substance. You have opinions and wishes and life experiences and I enjoy hearing what you have to say." She ended her rant there, unsure of whether or not she had said too much.

"But, m-mostly... mostly, you're b-beautiful and I don't know h-how to... to say... well..."

She smiled widely.
"You just did."

And in that moment, she leaned in forward, making it so that her lips touched those of the Allen boy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

One in a million (Finley) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One in a million (Finley)   One in a million (Finley) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 9:32 pm

As Isaline explained the one thing Finley couldn't really comprehend, his eyes drifted down to the table, to his hands. Anywhere but looking directly at Isaline as she paid him complement after complement. His cheeks were aflame due to the fact he rarely heard the positive things about himself. But, mostly because someone actually thought he was worthy of being part of their life.

He was... liked.

It was overwhelming, but in that moment Finley was quite sure that Isaline was not lying. She was being truthful, and he liked that about her. As she finished, Finley glanced up, and gave Isaline a smile that said thank you in a manner words could not. Because, there really weren't words that expressed how he felt in that moment.

Happy would never cut it.

The next move was one that took Finley's breath away, though. Stunning him momentarily as his eyes went wide. Isaline's beautifully soft lips pressing in to his. His mind was working a million miles a minute in that moment, putting all of this together. Did this mean... Finley's mind was almost sure...

Closing his eyes, Finley pressed back in to the kiss, shyly. Was this really happening? Reaching up his right hand to Isaline's cheek, he confirmed the notion, cupping her face as he pressed another kiss to her lips. Honestly, books never really could capture the magic of a kiss, any kiss. But most certainly not this one. Pulling away ever so slowly, Finley looked in to Isaline's eyes, waiting a moment for a backlash. A call of him being stupid. But he suppressed his fears for a moment, instead allowing a shaky smile to take over his lips.

"Thank y-you." Finley said, in regards to the kiss before cringing at the stupidity of those two words. "I mean..." The Ravenclaw shook his head, frowning to himself in that moment. "W-would you... like to be my g-girlfriend?" Finley asked, trying not to look too hopeful in that moment, or too desperate, and instead looking a little bit like a puppy with a soft expression on his face.
Back to top Go down

One in a million (Finley)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2