Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

Josie LeBlanc

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Thoughts on revelations (Prim and Chris) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Thoughts on revelations (Prim and Chris) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Thoughts on revelations (Prim and Chris) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Thoughts on revelations (Prim and Chris) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Thoughts on revelations (Prim and Chris) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Thoughts on revelations (Prim and Chris)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Thoughts on revelations (Prim and Chris) Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on revelations (Prim and Chris)   Thoughts on revelations (Prim and Chris) EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 7:05 pm

Playing the violin had always calmed Prim down, especially since half of the time she usually played when annoyed or upset with someone or something. It was the reason why she was currently in the Arts, Music & Dance room playing out her thoughts on the violin, her lips pursed and her brows furrowed as she thought on the revelation she had received from James just a couple of days ago about being a part of the Byrne family, a bastard child of James' uncle who, it seemed, had abandoned her in the orphanage when he couldn't seem to take care of her anymore.

Truthfully, the brunette was pissed at hell at her birth father and James had witnessed her impressive temper tantrum that she was very embarrassed about but also she doubted anyone could blame her. Letting out a soft sigh, the girl moved onto another song, her eyes slipping closed as she moved around the room in tune to the song, her feet naturally moving to the beat of the song.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on revelations (Prim and Chris)   Thoughts on revelations (Prim and Chris) EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 7:41 pm

Christopher had had a good day - with it being pretty free on his timetables he'd spent the morning finishing up his homework and studies, before heading out in to the grounds to work out. Four hours (and a very nice relaxing bath in the Prefect's Bathroom) later, Christopher was making his way up to the Arts Room in search of Keona. They hadn't officially set a time to meet there, but Christopher decided to head up early, worst case scenario, he could try his hand at the piano again.

Though music wasn't really his forte, he had had his lessons in the past.

And, it would probably impress Keona anyway.

Slipping through the door of the Arts Room, Christopher's ears were met with the sound of a violin - and thankfully not an out of tune player. Shutting the door carefully so as not to distract the player, Christopher turned to see a familiar face. The witch from the Quidditch pitch who's name he had not known until Professor Newbury had stated it in their last Defence Against the Dark Arts lesson.

"Didn't take you for a classical musician, Primrose." Christopher announced himself, watching the younger witch a few moments before giving her a small smile. Many people thought the Ravenclaw to be an arrogant ass. But, away from the groups of people that insisted on popularity being some vulgar cult, Christopher was a friendly soul.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on revelations (Prim and Chris)   Thoughts on revelations (Prim and Chris) EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 8:12 pm

Prim had been fairly immersed in her thoughts of her father and her true lineage that she hadn't actually seen or heard Chris enter the room until he had spoken up and when he did, she spun in startlement and stopped playing, her eyes wide and her heart hammering against her chest as she stared at the Richardson heir for a couple of long seconds before she let out a sigh, her arms lowering as she placed the violin on the piano next to where she stopped.

"Christopher." The brunette said with a nod of her head. "I didn't take you for a music person either but I suppose appearances can be deceiving huh?" She said with a wry grin on her lips as she patted her violin. "I've been playing it ever since I was six... maybe seven.. Can't remember now." She furrowed her brows at that before giving Chris a small smile in reply to his smile.

"How are you doing?" She questioned the Ravenclaw with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on revelations (Prim and Chris)   Thoughts on revelations (Prim and Chris) EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 8:28 pm

Seeing the witch jump made Christopher cringe a little to himself. He hadn't meant to make her jump, but staying quiet until she'd finished, or until she noticed him was possibly not a good idea either. However, the younger witch took it quite nicely, and Christopher couldn't help the small laugh that left him.

"Oh, I'm not a musical person really. But my fiance is." Christopher explained, he wouldn't go further than that on the subject of Keona. The world could believe that Christopher was taken by the sound of her beautiful music, or the way she danced so elegantly, but the truth of the situation was that they had been meeting for something much different than that. "Keona plays piano, but I couldn't tell you how long she's been playing." Christopher added, motioning to the piano that now supported Primrose's violin.

"From the song you were playing... I'd say I'm doing much better than you. But I might be reading too much in to it." Christopher replied, moving across to one of the chairs in the room and making himself comfortable. "I've had the day to sweat out the nuisances in my life, and I feel much more relaxed now." Christopher told her with a small smile. "Please, don't stop on my account." He added, motioning to the violin as he rested his head on the back of the chair, allowing himself to just relax so that he didn't undo his stress relief.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on revelations (Prim and Chris)   Thoughts on revelations (Prim and Chris) EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 9:17 pm

Prim let a soft chuckle leave her lips as she rolled her shoulders, trying to get some feeling back into her shoulders before she took up her violin again as she listened to Christopher talk about his fiance and how she could play the paino. Prim had heard that the Ravenclaw was engaged but she didn't know who so she didn't presume anything, much less who the mysterious girl was. She had heard her name, Keona, a couple of times but she didn't know who exactly she was.

"You probably are doing much better than me." She agreed with a soft huff as she placed the violin on her shoulder again and the bow against the strings as she slowly started to play the music again. "I would love to meet your fiance one of these days, maybe we would be able to play together." She hummed softly as the soft sounds continued emitting from her violin.

"You know... Ah... never mind." She shook her head and sighed before she continued playing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on revelations (Prim and Chris)   Thoughts on revelations (Prim and Chris) EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 9:00 am

"Oh, I'm sure you'll bump in to her in here from time to time." Christopher replied to the comment of wanting to meet Keona. It was slightly curious as to why Prmirose would care to meet his fiance, but Christopher decided against thinking too much on that subject. Best not to worry yourself with other people's fickle ideas.

Primrose's agreement to him doing better than her had sparked an interest in Christopher, though, but she didn't elaborate on the point. The Ravenclaw was naturally curious, but he decided to give her a while longer to explain herself before he would push her for details. After all, it was somewhat private, and it would be very rude of him to impose himself on the situation.

On cue, Primrose seemed to be trying to open up. Christopher raised an eyebrow as she started to speak and then second guessed herself. Christopher once again allowed a moment or two to pass, before speaking. "I know a fair few things..." Christopher told her, smiling to show he was only playing with her words and not being an arrogant toe rag. "But not what's bothering you. You can tell me, if you want, but no pressure."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on revelations (Prim and Chris)   Thoughts on revelations (Prim and Chris) EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 7:43 pm

Prim hummed softly at that as she thought on whether she should actually bother Chris with her worries; she didn't want to seem like a whiner and she knew that being a Pureblood there was a possibility that Chris would see her beneath him for being a Bastard child of the brother of the Byrne Lord. The thought alone just made her grimace as she thought on the scandal that would cause if the general populace of the Wizarding World found out.

Abandoning his daughter to fend for herself and not even informing anyone of her existence, almost as if he wished she would just disappear. Prim hated her father and even though she never met him, and she never would, she doubted she would get to like him at all or even respect him. After all what father would abandon their own child?

"..." Prim licked her lips as the music slowed down considerably, her hand automatically moving the bow back and forth against the strings of the violin. "I just... found out some stuff that bother me..." She started, slowly and cautiously as she looked out of the window, ignoring the little voice in the back of her head that said to not tell anyone.

"How... would you feel if, after ten years of believing you were alone, you suddenly found out you have a family and that your father is a prick who just didn't want to take care of you?"

A great way to start Prim, a really great way, the girl chided herself before she turned to look at Chris, her eyes showing her conflicted feelings.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on revelations (Prim and Chris)   Thoughts on revelations (Prim and Chris) EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 8:15 pm

Waiting for the witch to say something, Christopher took to checking his fingers for any dirt he might have missed whilst he'd bathed. Not because he was bored, he just felt better giving Primrose some space whilst she worked through things in her head, and there was little else of interest in the room for him to focus on.

The first sentence was redundant, and had it been one of his sisters making such a point, he'd have told them what a useless point of air those words had been. Primrose was not one of them, though, so he bit his tongue to stop himself. She was upset enough as it was, without him making her use words only that had value.

Primrose's question made Christopher raise an eyebrow as his eyes found their way back to the younger witch. Now, that was an interesting situation. Sitting up straight in the chair, Christopher's full attention was now on the witch, thinking through the scenario carefully.

"One would assume that that was a rhetorical question." Christopher pointed out, because those kinds of questions bothered him immensely. Why ask if you did not wish for an answer? Christopher allowed a pause for further consideration.

"I would imagine, however, that this is very difficult. Abandoned?" The Ravenclaw asked, before deciding for himself. "Yes, no mother, otherwise you'd not assume to be alone. Therefore... children's homes..." Christopher demised, seeing Primrose in a different light now than he had before. She played with her cards close to her chest, of that much Christopher could see now. "Quite the feat saving for the broom, in that case.

"As for your father, well, if you have been alone all these years, and you've managed, I can't say that your father not caring changes anything. You didn't depend on him before, you don't need to now." Christopher concluded, before projecting his own question. "So, why then are you so upset about all of this whe it does little to change your circumstances?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on revelations (Prim and Chris)   Thoughts on revelations (Prim and Chris) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 10:35 am

Prim would've been genuinely upset with Chris had the boy interrupted her trail of words; she hated speaking about what bothered her and only one person really knew her as close as she would dare to let anyone know her. Though naturally Prim didn't tell Max her dilemmas about finding out that she was a Byrne, a bastard child of the traitor Byrne who had gotten involved with Voldemort, which just made Prim's life much more difficult then she had anticipated it being.

"Yes, children's home." She grimaced and shook her head, she hated talking about her home life, or the lack of one at least, it was still a sore subject to this point and it was due to that that she hated her father, for having abandoned her in an orphanage.

"Considering the circumstances, I don't think anyone would be happy." Prim said before she took a deep breath and stared at Chris with worry clear in her blue eyes. "Walter Byrne, that's who my father is. I'm quite sure you know his history at least."

She had known his history way before James revealed who her father was so she knew she had a right to be upset with her father.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on revelations (Prim and Chris)   Thoughts on revelations (Prim and Chris) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 6:55 pm

Christopher merely acknowledged the point of Primrose being from a Children's Home with a nod. Such places were just tales to Christopher, tales from books, tales from charity events, but never a reality. Primrose did not fit the bill, in Christopher's opinion, of someone who should be from a children's home, but he kept the comment to himself. Instead simply processing this insight for another time.

The bombshell that was dropped a moment later, however, had Christopher's eyebrows raising in surprise before he had chance to control it. A small hint of amusement threatened to touch his lips for a few moments. How could Primrose seriously think that she would be the daughter of Walter Byrne? But the very serious look on the younger witch's features halted the amusement before it could fully form on the Ravenclaw's features.

"You mean... the Walter Byrne who sided with Lord Voldemort?" Christopher asked, making sure they were talking about the same person. "I... thought he'd been in America since the second wizarding war..?" He added, very confused indeed with all of this.

"And... that makes you... half a Byrne." He finished, rather uncertainly as he tried to piece together whether the witch before him was actually a Pureblood or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on revelations (Prim and Chris)   Thoughts on revelations (Prim and Chris) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on revelations (Prim and Chris)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next