Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Young, But Oh So Tempting (Naomi) Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Young, But Oh So Tempting (Naomi) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Young, But Oh So Tempting (Naomi) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Young, But Oh So Tempting (Naomi) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Young, But Oh So Tempting (Naomi) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Young, But Oh So Tempting (Naomi)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Young, But Oh So Tempting (Naomi) Empty
PostSubject: Young, But Oh So Tempting (Naomi)   Young, But Oh So Tempting (Naomi) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 5:58 pm

Taylor was sitting in his favorite chair in the common room after a trying day of classes, and (like a lot of teenage guys) found himself thinking about girls. He'd dated around a little at Hogwarts starting last year, but had yet to find somebody that he'd really gotten along well with. Who was also hot. Because, well he figured since he worked hard to get his muscles he was deserving of a sexy girl. The thing was, a lot of the really attractive ones were taken, and even though he was many things he wouldn't break up relationships and cause drama like that.

Letting out a sigh, he briefly looked over his assigned reading for History of Magic, making an effort to commit some of the important facts to memory. He was about to give it up and turn in for the night when he saw a third year come in, Wilson he thought her name was, though he couldn't remember her last year. She may of been a third year, but Taylor knew she'd been held back and could see she was really starting to come into her own, developing some lovely curves even though she was still rather short. Young, but oh so tempting. Taylor did his best to squash that thought though, it wouldn't do to start getting hard in the middle of the common room, after all. "Looks like puberty did you good Wilson. Still slumming it with that weird Hufflepuff kid?" he asked, not even attempting to hide it as he checked her out with a smirk on his face. In his opinion, she had a lot of potential and might even be interesting enough to actually date if he could convince her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Young, But Oh So Tempting (Naomi)   Young, But Oh So Tempting (Naomi) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 7:14 pm

Naomi had been spending the afternoon with a few of her female friends which had led to a lot of time spent talking about the various boys they would not mind dating. There had been some teasing on the Humphrey front, but (after making sure the Hufflepuff was no where near) Naomi had insisted that she would not date the boy if he was the last man alive.

They might be friends, but Naomi did not like him in any other way.

Now, Christopher Richardson... Naomi would not mind dating him, but if the rumours were true, he was already engaged, and therefore untouchable. Finding herself kind of more than a little tired of all the talk of boys, Naomi had excused herself to the common room with the hope of relaxing by the fire.

The witch was halfway across the common room when she was unceremoniously cat called by another Slytherin. Frowning a little at the lack of tact from the boy, Naomi turned towards him, raising one of her finely shaped eyebrows at him and the words he'd just spoken. She might not want to date Humphrey Williams, but no one was mean to him on her account.

"If only I could say the same as you, it seems puberty was not so kind to you, was it?" Naomi retorted. Okay, that was not exactly true, Taylor Wilkes was one of the boys the girls had been discussing at length, but hell would freeze over before Naomi admitted that to him.

Turning away from the boy, Naomi took up a chair with her back to Taylor, not willing to let him get the satisfaction of seeing her face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Young, But Oh So Tempting (Naomi)   Young, But Oh So Tempting (Naomi) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 7:26 pm

Taylor listened to her, not surprised she reacted the way she did. He'd seen lots of guys try and fail to get her attention before after all, but he merely chuckled when she told him puberty wasn't as kind to him. "You see, if you could have actually said that convincingly it might have worked. But, I'm rather good at noticing when people are lying." he said, unfazed by the cold response and taking a seat across from her. He wasn't going to just let it go after her saying that, after all he was one of the more well thought of in Slytherin and this just wouldn't do.

Part of him was tempted to make fun of that Hump-me kid or whatever his name was a little more, but even he thought that would be cruel and decided to take a different route. "Look, I'm sorry. Sometimes I say stupid things around pretty girls. That was rather rude of me, though." he said, holding out his hand. "I'll be nice if you will. Deal, Naomi?" he asked, finally remembering her first name. Taylor didn't always remember everyone's names, so he was rather proud of himself for recalling it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Young, But Oh So Tempting (Naomi)   Young, But Oh So Tempting (Naomi) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 7:45 pm

"So your flattery becomes insults, does it Wilkes? Hardly very tactful." Naomi replied coolly to the boy that just called her a liar. Whether or not he was right she would not mention, but simply ignore the boy and his apparent knack for picking up liars.

And then Taylor was back on the charm offensive as if that was in anyway alluring. Naomi simply looked at the boy's hand and then away from him completely.

"I don't know who you're trying to fool with this hot and cold party trick of yours, Wilkes, but I can assure you that I'm not the kind of girl who falls for such things." Naomi told him in a very bored tone. "Incapability of control around pretty girls is hardly cause to berate boys for being unique. When you realise that much, come back to talk to me." The Slytherin witch told him, hoping that, perhaps, this time he would leave her alone.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Young, But Oh So Tempting (Naomi)   Young, But Oh So Tempting (Naomi) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Taylor listened to what she had to say and raised his hands up in surrender. "Hey, we all have our failings. Tact is one of the things I'm trying to work on." he admitted, knowing that he often spoke before he thought things through. It was something he was pretty sure they had in common, as he'd either witnessed or heard about her saying hurtful things to people more than once. Sure, some of it was intentional, but he doubted all of it was thought through before hand. In all honesty, the way she stood up for herself was part of what he found appealing about her.

The accusation of this being a simple trick he used on girls made him frown, not the least of which because he would never do something so obvious and easy to see through. Taylor felt his comment about her friend had been below-the-belt and was just trying to make amends. "Believe it or not I was actually sorry for what I said." he replied, before sighing. "The reason I spoke up was because I was wanting to get to know you some, maybe even ask you out to Hogsmeade for the next weekend. But, since you're clearly not interested..." he trailed off, as he stood up to leave her alone.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Young, But Oh So Tempting (Naomi)   Young, But Oh So Tempting (Naomi) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 8:28 pm

"You want to get to know me?" Naomi asked, not believing those words at all. Taylor had a reputation. She was popular. It didn't take a genius to work out what he wanted, and loath as she might be to admit it, she couldn't help but want to know what all the hype over Taylor Wilkes was. So, as the boy went to walk off, Naomi raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not saying yes to Hogsmeade. Merlin knows I don't know you enough to spend a whole day of my time on you. But you have an hour to 'get to know me', if that's what you really want." Naomi told the boy - she was not about to run after him, that much was for sure. But, before he could comment on whether or not that was what he wanted, Naomi was going to set down some ground rules.

"But, have it noted, Wilkes, if you ever dare to speak of Humphrey in that manner again, I will hang you from the Astronomy Tower by your crown jewels." She told him, and there was no way anyone could think she was joking about that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Young, But Oh So Tempting (Naomi)   Young, But Oh So Tempting (Naomi) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 4:40 pm

"Well, yeah. You've got a lot more fire to you than most of the people in this snake pit. I'm curious." Taylor said with a shrug. He'd stopped and looked back at her. She might not believe it, but he was actually telling the truth right now. It didn't hurt that she turning into a sexy girl, but he didn't need to tell her that part too in his opinion. He'd learned his lesson after the first time trying to pay her a compliment on her looks.

When she continued to talk he smiled and found his seat across from her again, leaning back and getting comfortable. "Alright, so is this hour of your valuable time starting now since you aren't saying yes to Hogsmeade?" Taylor asked. Instead of answering she threatened him, making him chuckle just a little. Inside though, he was all too aware she meant exactly what she said, and could probably do it.

"I hear you loud and clear. Got nothing against him really he's just so...innocent and happy all the time. It's different, is all." Taylor said, shrugging. He figured it was time to change the subject though, because he hadn't come over to talk about the Hufflepuff. "So what do you like to do, aside from threaten guys trying to flirt with you that is?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Young, But Oh So Tempting (Naomi)   Young, But Oh So Tempting (Naomi) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 9:03 pm

"That's because half of this pit think they're better than everyone in the entire world. It's not hard to be original in a bunch of clones." Naomi replied to his kind of compliment. Yes, she was a Slytherin in many ways, but she was not the same as all of them in this common room, that much was for sure.

At the question of time, Naomi pulled up her sleeve to look at her silver watch, checking the time before looking back to the boy before her. "Fifty nine minutes, now." She replied to him, not replying directly, but she was sure he would be able to understand her meaning.

"He's an annoying twerp, who is much too positive on everything. But he's my friend. Only I can ridicule him for it." Naomi corrected her fellow Slytherin, signalling the end of conversation on all things relating to Humphrey Williams.

"Flirting? No, no, the flirting I can take, it's the ridiculing of friends that makes me like threatening people." Naomi corrected the boy once more, a smug smile playing on her lips as she leaned back in her chair. "But, apart from that, I like to run in the grounds, to stay in shape. Reading on occasion. I love a game of Wizards Chess. Quidditch is okay, but please don't talk to me for hours on the subject, I'd much sooner watch paint dry." Naomi listed for him, waiting to see how this information would be taken.

She didn't ask him, Merlin knew he would probably tell her anyway.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Young, But Oh So Tempting (Naomi)   Young, But Oh So Tempting (Naomi) EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 8:39 am

Taylor snorted at that, knowing she had a point but that's not what he was getting at. "You'd stick out no matter the house, you're the spitfire type. I mean it as a compliment." he said, raising his hands up after he realized that may have come across poorly. He wasn't the best at phrasing things, especially to moody girls that he was still trying to get a bead on. Sometimes he was smooth...others, crashed and burned.

Upon hearing that she was literally timing him by the hour he was tempted to ask what else she did by the hour, and whether or not he had to go through her pimp to arrange the meeting. Luckily, his brain engaged in time to stop him from blurting that out, and Taylor just gave her a curious look. "Okay. What's your favorite book?" he asked. He wasn't going to waste his time if she was so serious about it.

He'd gotten the message, and let the conversation move away from her blonde friend with the messy hair. Taylor listened as she explained some of what she liked, nodding along. "Understandable. I like to run too, but I do it at the Quidditch Pitch when I get in my flying practice. Also play chess, though not great by any means. What I really like about Hogwarts is, well, all the different pretty girls." he admitted, shaking his head to clear it of daydreams. "How about a game of chess to spend our time, though?" he asked, since she liked it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Young, But Oh So Tempting (Naomi)   Young, But Oh So Tempting (Naomi) EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:49 pm

Naomi simply raised an eyebrow at the spitfire comment. Truthfully she wasn't sure whether it was a compliment, or not. But she was not inclined to get in to a conversation about it.

"My favourite book? You have an hour of my time, and you start with my favourite book?" Naomi asked, not believing this. "I thought you were supposed to be good at this. All the girls think you're a total heart throb." She mused, before thinking about it for a moment. "Have you heard of the Noughts and Crosses series? They would be some of my favourite books." Naomi told the boy, because they were different. An Au of the world as it was today, but with a forbidden romance that Naomi had a secret love for.

As Taylor explained he ran on the Quidditch Pitch, Naomi couldn't help but think of it as a cliche. All the boys went there, trying to out muscle each other. A chauvinistic attempt at keeping fit that did nothing for Naomi. Not good at chess, well that was a shame. And, back to the girls. Did he ever listen to himself, and just how pathetic he sounded? Naomi doubted it, because if he did, he would just shut up.

"No, I don't think I'll play against you. I like a challenge. And about the only one in this common room that can give me it is the weird Peadarsan boy." Naomi replied lazily to his offer. Her unimpressed nature of the blonde thus far probably showed completely. She really was going to have to put an amends to the rumours of how 'magnificent' Taylor Wilkes was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young, But Oh So Tempting (Naomi)   Young, But Oh So Tempting (Naomi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Young, But Oh So Tempting (Naomi)
Page 1 of 1