Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
The needed 'napping (Serenity) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
The needed 'napping (Serenity) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
The needed 'napping (Serenity) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
The needed 'napping (Serenity) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
The needed 'napping (Serenity) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

The needed 'napping (Serenity)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The needed 'napping (Serenity) Empty
PostSubject: The needed 'napping (Serenity)   The needed 'napping (Serenity) EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 7:41 am

OOC please not a demiguise is used in this story, this Demiguise is soley Lucy Belwares. Please do not use him without permission.

Lucy wasn't sure why her Demiguise was so keen to go to the ministry until he explained there was someone he wanted to see. She trusted her demiguise so nodded and had got him into the ministry of magic by carrying him on her back looking like a backpack.

She got to the Department of Mysteries, and found a broom cupboard. "Sit here." She said, she heard the girl coming that needed to be taken. Reaching out she quickly grabbed the girl and hustled her inside. "Don't yell or freak out I don't want to hurt you.'" She quickly told the girl. "I'm not going to harm you I swear."

She didn't want the girl to be scared, and she looked at the girl. "Your name is Serenity, I'm Lucy. It's Frank that wants to meet you. Frank come out I don't want a screaming girl." She said and Frank appeared himself to the girl, handing her her favourite lolly. "He wanted to meet you." Lucy didn't know what seer magic did to each other but what her demiguise wanted she almost always made sure he got.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The needed 'napping (Serenity)   The needed 'napping (Serenity) EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 12:37 pm

The weekend meant a visit to the ministry to check in with Aunt Sally and her handler. It wasn't a big deal, a once a month thing to ensure everything was going alright and Serenity was doing fine in classes. It was also the time she was allowed to walk the halls by herself while Tammie was also interviewed to see if any conflicts had arisen or anything of that sort.

As long as she didn't leave the department of Mysteries, where pretty much everyone knew her by face and name (she had, after all, practically grown up in these halls). It was safe -- or at least, she thought it was safe. She was just turning a corner when someone grabbed her. Automatically, she got ready to send out a frantic shout for help mentally, hoping that one of the Legilimens on the floor would hear, even as the words of reassurance came.

Pausing just a fraction of a second, she realised she felt no animosity coming from the older female and decided to see where this would go. Listening to what Lucy had to said, Serenity automatically turned towards Frank as he appeared.

A demiguise.

Moving to a squatting position, Serenity murmured a soft hello to the creature. "Why did you want me here so badly?" she asked. "And how did you get in?" she added, indicating Lucy. "This is a restricted section." Serenity sounded far more mature than her age, a product of her upbringing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The needed 'napping (Serenity)   The needed 'napping (Serenity) EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 10:21 am

Lucy looked at the girl. " I had to come in to get some licences for my business. Frank insisted on coming." She said with a soft smile and sat on a box.

Frank looked up at the girl, sending her memories of kindness and somehow got a hello to her via the memories. He held the candy out for her still, his being showed he knew she had never had it before. He was interested in her. She was like him, gentle and kind.

By sending the memories, he sent that he wanted to be her friend and to show her that he was kind and gentle himself and that she wasn't alone. She was special, and Frank loved people who were like her. As a Demiguise it was rare to relate to a human , especially one of the Homosapien species that wasn't a vampire. It wasn't easy, but he managed to convey what he wanted. He wanted the girl to be safe and to have her as a friend.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The needed 'napping (Serenity)   The needed 'napping (Serenity) EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 7:04 am

Serenity wasn't dumb. Most of the years spent growing up in the Ministry had been filled with lessons of different sorts, mostly focusing on her abilities, but she read a lot in her free time, too. So to say she knew a lot about a lot was a fair statement. However, when it came to social graces and making friends and behaving in public, Serenity might as well have been a newborn baby; she had no idea what was considered acceptable and what wasn't appropriate.

And as such, she saw absolutely nothing wrong with being grabbed by a random girl into a broom cupboard.

Accepting the sweet, she put it in her pocket for the time being, unsure if it was one she was allowed to eat or not; she'd have to check with Aunt Sally.

Still crouched down at the same level of the demiguise, she took in all he was sending her and smiled. "I can't always be safe, Frank," she explained softly. "You of all..." She hesitated. 'People' wasn't exactly a good fit, and she backtracked quickly. "You should know that. You See things too, don't you? Not always exactly as it is, but as it could be. You know the dangers that brings."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The needed 'napping (Serenity)   The needed 'napping (Serenity) EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 9:30 am

Frank looked up at the girl, he knew it wasn't always safe but these things happened. He gave a soft nod and sent memories that he understood. He saw things, terrible things, things that hurt him but also nice things sometimes. Like when he saw a really big thunder storm but also the freshness of the next day.

Lucy remained pretty quiet throughout the whole meeting, eating some candy of her own and made sure no one was coming through the door. "Hey Serenity, would it be okay if I sent you letters from Frank?" She asked, knowing the Demiguise wasn't going to be able to get in and out of Hogwarts easily. Maybe she could ask Jake but still.

The Demiguise' soft face turned once more to Serenity. It was up to this cute, innocent little girl as to if she wanted to keep in contact with him, he wouldn't mind either way but also knew what it was like to see things that other people simply didn't understand. He sat, sitting cross legged like a child. He might have been old but he was kind, and wanted to help this young thing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The needed 'napping (Serenity)   The needed 'napping (Serenity) EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 11:37 am

The images he sent her made her smile, softly. He seemed so innocent for one supposed to be wise; there was a difference between what he Saw and what she Saw. In his case, they were possibilites, meaning he could act to change it, to make a better outcome -- perhaps his interfeering might make it worse, but he could do something.

For her, she could do nothing. She Saw things as they would be, exactly as they would occur, and that meant she could only sit back and watch as horrible things unfolded. So far, she hadn't witnessed anything too bad, but she knew that it was only a matter of time before she did. All true Seers would, at some point or another, witness something so horrible they wanted to quit, to do anything to give up their power. She'd been warned and told ways to cope. So far, though, she didn't need to use those coping mechanisms.

While she didn't fully understand how the demiguise would send her letters, she nodded nevertheless. "You may." There wasn't anything else to say, though, and she merely waited.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The needed 'napping (Serenity)   The needed 'napping (Serenity) EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 12:00 pm

Frank smiled back at the young girl, before clapping happily in his old wise age as she said he could get letters sent. He had his ways. He could show Lucy what he wanted to say to the girl. Or maybe he could learn to write himself...but that was a human thing.

He touched the girl only once more to show he was happy and content before stepping back and looked at Lucy. It was time they left. But he would be there for the young seer.

"Can you keep Frank's visit a little bit quiet. You can tell anyone I spoke to you but demiguises are rare as I am sure you know sweetie. " Lucy told serenity and picked frank up and he gently crawled on her back. "it has been a pleasure Miss Serenity." Lucy handed her business card over it had her private owl address and her mobile number. Times changed people used muggle technology. "If you need to talk, or want to to me or Frank here's how you can. I also have a shop in London. Magic Ink. Take care okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The needed 'napping (Serenity)   The needed 'napping (Serenity) Empty

Back to top Go down

The needed 'napping (Serenity)
Page 1 of 1