Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Ryder's Twin Sister and Father Needed Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Ryder's Twin Sister and Father Needed Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Ryder's Twin Sister and Father Needed Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Ryder's Twin Sister and Father Needed Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Ryder's Twin Sister and Father Needed Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Ryder's Twin Sister and Father Needed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ryder's Twin Sister and Father Needed Empty
PostSubject: Ryder's Twin Sister and Father Needed   Ryder's Twin Sister and Father Needed EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 2:52 am

Hello it is Katie and this is Ryder my little troublemaker character, and he needs his better half which is intelligent older sister who does her best to keep her brother out of trouble as well as being the older one of the twins she does her best to make sure he tries to do right.

Since Ryder and his twin Rowan never met there parents since when they were mere months and they were adopted by their uncle Carson and Aunt Jenifer and I have a plan that Ryder's and his twin sister Rowan father will be coming back so he is open to be claimed and all Ryder's know he is a dancer and a musician at some club and had attended Hogwarts.

Well Ryder mostly needs his older twin sister to keep him straight and have him actually manage to do his schoolwork instead of get into trouble. I will provide descriptions of both of them. Now here are there descriptions.

Ryder's Twin Sister
Sister's Name: Rowan Rose Yates
Birthday: July 4, 2007
Blood Status: Half-Blood
Description: Rowan is pretty much the total opposite of Ryder and his uncle loves to joke saying Ryder is the Demon and Rowan is the little angel even though he loves both of them as his own. Rowan also does her best to tutor her younger brother and has a strong curiosity about their real parents. As it looks for her house I see her either being a Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff, but it really is up to you. Also her lookalike is up to you, but try to keep someone with brown hair since Ryder had brown hair. Otherwise she is completely up to you.

Ryder and Rowan's Father
Name: Trevor Ryder Yates
Birthday: Sometime in the year 1989
Blood Status: Pureblood
Description: Let just say Ryder does not know much about his father nor does he of his mother since they both left Ryder and Rowan when they were little. All they know he works at a club as a musician and dancer. Since he even stopped contacting with his brother and the twins guardian Carson who as it looks Ryder considers him his father and his aunt his mother since they raised him and were there when he needed them. Which means Trevor is up to you and his lookalike is up to you, and his birthday and everything is pretty much up to you.

So that is Ryder's needing since he definitely needs his twin sister to keep him straight and if your willing to claim one you can pm me or just post here. Thank you in advance!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ryder's Twin Sister and Father Needed   Ryder's Twin Sister and Father Needed EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 12:21 am

So I have decided to three more people up to be claimed and that is his Uncle Carson and Aunt Jenn and his bioloigcal mother who are all witches and wizards although his mother is a muggleborn witch. As for his mother who is an bartender you can perhaps have her have another job as well as having his aunt and uncle having another job.

Then unto the descriptions of his three family members needed and here it is.

Ryder's Uncle Carson
Name: Carson Ross Yates
House: Hufflepuff
Occupation: Advertiser, but can be changed to a more interesting job.
Blood: Pureblood
Description: Ryder's uncle is pretty much Ryder's role model and is the only one who has ever been there for him no matter the consequences and his uncle has a very estranged relationship with his father and does his best to raise Ryder and Rowan as his own and his lookalike can be completely up to you.

Ryder's Aunt Jenn
Name: Jenifer Morrigan Yates ( nee Burke )
House: Former Hufflepuff
Occupation: Currently works as in the Department of Muggle Artefacts in the Ministry. Open to be changed.
Blood: Pureblood
Description: His Aunt had always been there for Ryder and Rowan as well and finds there both filled with fresh air even though Ryder drives her crazy and says he will be the death of her. His aunt is pretty much Ryder's mother figure and raises him and his twin as her own no matter what the situation was. Her lal is enitrely up to you to be picked.

Ryder's Mother
Name: Nicole Meghan Holmes
House: Former Gryffndor
Blood: Muggleborn
Description: Ryder never met his mother and has no idea what she is like nor does he really care to know. His mother had him at sixteen and she put me up for adoption and his aunt and uncle adopted him and his sister. Which means when they first meet he will be rather unwelcoming towards her and her lal is completely up to you.

If you wish to claim these three people feel free to pm me or just post here, but consider claiming these guys. Ryder would love to roleplay with his family.
Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ryder's Twin Sister and Father Needed   Ryder's Twin Sister and Father Needed EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 2:00 pm

Is this still needed, Katie? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryder's Twin Sister and Father Needed   Ryder's Twin Sister and Father Needed Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryder's Twin Sister and Father Needed
Page 1 of 1