Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Meet My Twin (Finley and Melody) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Meet My Twin (Finley and Melody) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Meet My Twin (Finley and Melody) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Meet My Twin (Finley and Melody) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Meet My Twin (Finley and Melody) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Meet My Twin (Finley and Melody)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Meet My Twin (Finley and Melody) Empty
PostSubject: Meet My Twin (Finley and Melody)   Meet My Twin (Finley and Melody) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 2:19 am

It had been an interesting day, what with her twin sister coming back to Hogwarts and the plans they had already come up with, and Madison was excited and genuinely happy. There were very few people in the world that made her truly happy - two, to be exact - and before Finley had come along, that number had been one: her twin sister.

So, to say Madison was in a good mood was an understatement. Her two favourite people were under one roof; what more in life was there to ask for? There was just one thing left to do, and that was to get the two of them to meet. After all, Melody was her twin - was part of her - and if she didn't approve of Finley, there was no contest as to whom Madison would choose; it would be family every time.

But, she was confident that Melody would like Finley (though not as much as she herself did) because they were, after all, twins, and if Madison enjoyed something or someone, 9 out of 10 times Melody did, too.

After writing a quick message to Finley asking him to meet her she gave it to a younger year with instructions to pass it to Finley at once or else, Madison waited in the Room of Requirement, alone for now. Seeing two of them together would confuse the boy, she knew, and so she had requested Melody wait till Finley had at the very least been warned of her twin being back.

When she heard the door opening, she turned with a smile. "Hey Finn!" she greeted, allowing the excitement and happiness to show in her tone; there was no use hiding it. "Guess what?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Twin (Finley and Melody)   Meet My Twin (Finley and Melody) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 7:52 pm

As with any message that came from Madison, Finley had followed the instructions without a second thought. Why would he? He trusted the Slytherin more than he could say, and any point in which she wanted to spend time with him was the best feeling in the world.

Finley's confidence was growing with each day that he was with Madison, never worrying about their relationship because it was going so, so well. He loved Madison, Finley knew that already, even if you were supposed to wait for this to build up, Finley already knew, the way his chest felt like his heart was swelling way too big when he saw her, to the way his tummy got butterflies when he thought of the Slytherin witch. Finley was sure this was love.

With a smile on his features, the Ravenclaw prefect slipped in to the Room of Requirement as he'd been instructed and the smile simply grew as he saw his girlfriend.

"H-hi!" Finley replied to the witch - he might love Madison exponentially, but she still made him nervous beyond anyone else, or, perhaps, that was what love was all about? The guess what made Finley look at her again, properly, trying to figure out if there was something different about her... her hair looked the same, eyes... lips... hmm...

Taking a moment more, Finley gave a small shrug. "What?" He asked after a moment, his curiosity as high as her excitement in that moment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Twin (Finley and Melody)   Meet My Twin (Finley and Melody) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:17 am

The smile she had on grew bigger - if that was even possible - when she saw Finely standing there. He made her feel... Different. She loved her sister, so she knew what love was like, and yet, there was just something about the Ravenclaw that made her insides squirm, in a way that could only be described as anxious.

Anxious not for herself or for any reason than pleasing him and ensuring he was happy and satisfied. She could - and would - do anything for Finley, if it meant he was happy.

If this was love, she realised why it could be her downfall if she didn't treat it as the most dangerous thing in her world, which automatically meant controlling it. So, while she wanted to go over and hug her boyfriend, she stayed put, instead waiting for him to think about her words.

When he finally asked her, she flashed him a mischevious grin. "You're going to be seeing double, that's what!" she told him teasingly, giving it a few moments to sink in before adding, "Melody transferred here! Isn't that awesome? The Bishop twins are officially in Hogwarts once more."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Twin (Finley and Melody)   Meet My Twin (Finley and Melody) EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 9:34 am

A light frown touched Finley's features when Madison said he would be seeing double. "W-what?" He asked softly, though his question was answered only a few moments later when she said that Melody was at Hogwarts.

Melody was Madison's twin sister - Finley knew this - but he didn't know much more than that about his girlfriend's sister. When Melody had been here before, Finley didn't know Madison, so he was not privy to much information about the other sister.

But, seeing Madison so happy made Finley smile back at her equally as happy. "Why is s-she back?" Finley asked, not in a rude manner that would imply he didn't want this, but because he was genuinely curious as to what had changed for the twins to be back together.

"And... w-where is she?" Finley added, looking around for a moment to make sure Melody wasn't already here and that he was being rude.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Twin (Finley and Melody)   Meet My Twin (Finley and Melody) EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 3:31 pm

So, finally Mel was going to meet her sister's boyfriend. From what she had heard from Madison, he seemed like a perfectly nice guy, and she trusted her sister's judgement. So she had gone with her sister in the Room of Requirement to be introduced to this bloke. At Madison's insistence, she stayed out of sight at first, allowing her sister to explain that he'd be seeing double.

"W-why is she back?…And… w-where is she?"

She took that as her cue and stepped out from her hiding place, behind Finley "I missed my dear sister terribly of course," she smirked. He seemed nice enough, if a bit nervous, with his stuttering. But Melody didn't mind that. In her experience, it could be a good thing to keep them nervous for a while, keep them on edge. Though at the moment, she couldn't tell if it was her sister actively keeping him on edge, or just his nature. "I'm Melody,"

Last edited by Melody Bishop on Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Twin (Finley and Melody)   Meet My Twin (Finley and Melody) EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 8:04 pm

When a second voice - similar to Madison's but different - broke in to the room, Finley couldn't help but jump. Madison had not said that her sister would already be there, so he had expected for her to arrive a little later. Turning to see Madison's sister, Melody, it was shockingly obvious they were twins. Almost exactly the same in their looks, but... a few minor differences.

The introduction made Finley give her a small smile. "H-hi." He responded, looking sideways at Madison to make sure he definitely wasn't seeing double. He wasn't. "I'm F-Finley. But... y-you already know that." He explained, mentally admonishing himself for telling the girl before him his name.

"M-Madison has spoken about y-you often." Finley added, though he didn't really know what to say. "It's n-nice to finally be able to p-put a face to a n-name." Those words were sincere, though his mind helpfully told him that he could just have used Madison's considering how similar in appearance they were.

After that, Finley fell quiet, he wasn't a conversationalist, and he really didn't know how to speak to Melody. She was Madison's sister, family, and family usually made comments about you when you were gone, weighing up the pros and cons - Finley's mind was off in the world of 'I wonder what they'll be saying later'.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Twin (Finley and Melody)   Meet My Twin (Finley and Melody) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 2:03 am

There was no doubt that Finley was uncertain about the whole thing, although the smile on his face was genuine; he was happy because she was happy, something she couldn't quite grasp. This only really happened with her and Melody - copying of emotions - but they were twins, so she figured it was just a natural thing. Yet, as of late, it was happening with Finley, too. When he seemingly had a bad day and appeared upset, Madison couldn't help but also feel a pinch of the same thing. Perhaps, then, it was love that made one this way.

But, she said nothing in reply to his question, having already figured that Melody found that as the perfect cue - it was, really, and she wanted to laugh at how easily her boyfriend had set that up, but didn't, instead turning towards where she knew Mel had been waiting.

True enough, a few moments later, her twin sister's voice was heard. There were only a few trace differences, and even then that was mostly due to the settings they had been in; being surrounded by different accents had taken a slight toll on her sister's pronunciations, but Maddie was sure it would return to normal soon enough. Besides, unless you knew either of them exceptionally well, the differences - in looks, as well - were almost impossible to tell, although the opposite was said to be true if you both of them well, since they had a habit of mimicking the behaviours of the other on occasion just to mess with people. She was sure, therefore, that Finley could tell the difference, even if just barely.

"It's n-nice to finally be able to p-put a face to a n-name."

Unable to help it, Maddie let out a laugh. "Because she looks so different, Finn," she teased. "Oh, and as for your previous question, she's here because she was expelled from her other school," she went on, casually, for that was all it was to her; a casual comment. "Now, that's a story!" Turning to Melody, she grinned at her sister. "Care to share it, Mel?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Twin (Finley and Melody)   Meet My Twin (Finley and Melody) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 8:30 am

"M-Madison has spoken about y-you often...It's n-nice to finally be able to p-put a face to a n-name."

She couldn't help but crack a smile "Finally, right, I can say the same for you" she said after her sister's remark. "And it would seem that my lovely sister has great taste in boys, looks wise anyway," she gave him a quick once over. Yes, she was judging, but only because she needed to make entirely sure that he was right for her twin. And from what she could tell, he was genuine, and rather harmless.

"Care to share it, Mel?"

She glanced to her sister and then back to Finley "It is quite a story," she agreed proudly. "My best work. I'll make it short and sweet. It involved getting a lot of people drunk at the same… Not the easiest, but not impossible. And because my sister's such a 'good influence', dad sent me here for guidance."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Twin (Finley and Melody)   Meet My Twin (Finley and Melody) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 6:28 am

The teasing about Melody looking so different made Finley blush more than a little bit. He hadn't meant to sound stupid, but he hadn't thought they would be so alike. After all, they were supposed to be twins, not clones. Though this was the first time Finley had met identical twins.

But when Finley found out that Melody had been expelled from school a brief moment of horror touched the Ravenclaw's features. Expelled? A good story? How could being expelled ever be seen as a good thing? Finley would have been devastated about that, not proud!

Getting people drunk - on a vast scale - was a very good reason to get expelled, but Finley had one pressing question. "W-why would you do s-something like that? D-don't you like school?" Finley asked Melody, because he couldn't get his head around the whole thing. It seemed... stupid.

But of course he kept these ideas to himself, he wasn't going to upset anyone by voicing his opinion fully.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Twin (Finley and Melody)   Meet My Twin (Finley and Melody) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 7:51 am

"Of course I have good taste, Mel; I'd be hurt it you thought otherwise," she said, tone serious, but her sister would know she was jesting. They had always discussed boys together since a young age, and gossipped back and forth often about the cuties they saw. Now that Maddie had a boyfriend, she mostly discussed Mel's side of things instead of her own, but that didn't mean they didn't share details.

Nodding at what Mel said, Madison couldn't help but grin at the look on Finn's face. "Best?" she inquired. "I still think that would be Nanny twenty-three, although this comes close. And, don't forget the crushed sweets one we did!" Letting out a laugh, Maddie shrugged. "But yes, this is one of the better ones. Did you take any pictures?"

At Finley's question, though, Maddie turned serious. "Why, to come here, of course! School is fun, but lonely without your twin," she replied, then flashed him a smile. "Of course, she didn't have a boyfriend as awesome as you to keep her company," she added, more for the Ravenclaw's sake than anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Twin (Finley and Melody)   Meet My Twin (Finley and Melody) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet My Twin (Finley and Melody)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next