Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
The aftermath. (Clarinda)  Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
The aftermath. (Clarinda)  Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
The aftermath. (Clarinda)  Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
The aftermath. (Clarinda)  Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
The aftermath. (Clarinda)  Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

The aftermath. (Clarinda)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The aftermath. (Clarinda)  Empty
PostSubject: The aftermath. (Clarinda)    The aftermath. (Clarinda)  EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 10:09 am

Lucy had finally woken, and given her best efforts she was able to hide most of her scars from her worried mother. Ms Belware had finally been kicked out for the day as was Frank even though he had tried to hide. They both returned home before the healer came.

Being half asleep Lucy blinked a few times as she saw the healer. She knew this had been the one that had worked to save her and knew she had questions. Rightly so. Lucy hadn't said a whole lot to her mother other then she was in a dark place. Her mother didn't need any more stress in her life. "Miss...Clarinda?" She asked, "Thank you......for fixing me." She was grateful to the woman.

It didn't however mean she was glad to be alive still . In her mind better to die with dignity and a martyr then to live a failure. "I'm sorry if I've caused any sort of trouble.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The aftermath. (Clarinda)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The aftermath. (Clarinda)    The aftermath. (Clarinda)  EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 7:31 am

Her patient -- Lucy Belware, she'd learnt once things had settled down and nothing was pressing any longer -- had woken up and her vitals were stable. As such, Clarinda had turned her over to another, experienced healer for her day to day management; Clarinda had many other cases to tend to, ones that were far too difficult for others or too pressing for any slight inexperience to shine through.

Still, she paid visits to Lucy every now and then to check on the witch, as she did with all her ex patients or those she'd helped with. More than being the right thing to do, she genuinely cared for all of them, and while she couldn't take care of everyone herself, she would always want to.

But that was, after all, why there were other healers, and she trusted those under her to have the proper training (she'd made double sure of that) to take care of patients.

This was one such time, though, that Clarinda had time to make her rounds. Truth be told, it was her break time, but she'd opted to use it to see those she otherwise wouldn't have time to, and she made her way to Lucy's room, poking her head in. The girl was just waking up, and Clarinda was turning to leave her to rest when she spoke.

Heading back into the room, Clarinda offered the witch a smile. "There's no need to thank me," she said. "It was my pleasure to help."

Her next words almost brought a frown to the Head Healer's face, but she hid it. "No trouble at all, dear," she replied. "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down

The aftermath. (Clarinda)
Page 1 of 1