Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Aftermath (Tessa)  Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Aftermath (Tessa)  Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Aftermath (Tessa)  Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Aftermath (Tessa)  Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Aftermath (Tessa)  Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Aftermath (Tessa)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

Aftermath (Tessa)  Empty
PostSubject: Aftermath (Tessa)    Aftermath (Tessa)  EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 8:35 am

Aftermath (Tessa)  Sidharth-Malhotra-1-1900x

Waking up in Tessa's bed was... something, Jackson reflected, an eye open and a ready grin sliding across his sleepy features. He'd kept her up way too late into the night and as a result, the witch was still fast asleep beside him, her bare limbs snaking in and out of the covers as a delicious remnant of the night before. For the first time in months, sex hand't let mechanical, employed as a means to not talk.

Not that he and Tessa had managed to talk much last night, he recollected victoriously. What ha begun on the couch had proceeds to remain there, thrice, before being moved to the kitchen because the duo hand't made it to the bedroom just yet. Then there was the bed, the dresser, the shower wall and bed again until finally both had fallen into an exhausted stupor. And Jackson had managed to get in his nightly workout too, so a win win situation.

Tessa obviously hand't been this attended to in a long time, which made Jackson both a little smug and mighty proud. She deserved so much more than she had been getting in that sham of a marriage, and it was more obvious now then ever before. The man thought about tapping ehr gently awake, or even kissing her awake, but then saw ehr peaceful features and decided to let it go, the brunette could wake on her own time. Until then, he could try and locate his clothes in his brand new apartment.

Sliding softly out of bed, the man made his way first to the bathroom to relieve himself, then down the hallway in search of his clothes from last night. The first to appear was his shirt, discarded somewhere on the kitchen floor with several buttons missing due to Tessa's haste in getting it of. His trouser and belt were pooled on the floor by the couch where they had been the first to come off.

Gathering the articles as best he could, the man ducked into a spare room, making a pile of dirty clothes in one corner until he figured out a laundry situation. The only other viable wearing option was his large overcoat which was transfigured into a pair of jogging bottoms and a T shirt he carried in his bag for emergency workouts. Once fully dressed, Jackson made his way back to the bedroom where Tessa was still asleep.

Jackson watched the witch sleep for a little while, wondering how someone could look this beautiful so far removed from make up, special lighting and the everyday glossiness of the kind of life they led. She must be real magic, he mused, reaching for his phone and snapping a picture of her sleeping face. The man quickly saved the photo to Tessa's contact before moving on to scrolling through his messages and emails.

There were two missed calls from Sasha and a text message, both went ignored. Instead, Jackson opened the emails from work, replying to Victoria that yes, he was indeed working hard and not slacking off.

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

Birthday : 1992-11-25

Aftermath (Tessa)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Tessa)    Aftermath (Tessa)  EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 1:50 pm

Last night was one to remember. Because it had been too long for Tessa. Since Damien neglected her and went and found his new toy. Tessa didn’t do a lot of talking with Jackson. But she did somewhat talk with what happened. It was a night of passion and Tessa wasn’t regretting any of it. Because she knew that both of them felt the same way. Tessa knew that there was trouble with Jackson and Sasha so she wasn’t feeling as guilty. Not saying that she was guilt free but she was on her way to working on it. Because she knew that she wasn’t any better than her ex husband. It was something that she would have to work with.

She was in Jackson bed naked. As that was how they ended up last night. Tessa was tired after everything that they did. And it seemed like the apartment was now gave it new memories. As they were everywhere. Which was a night that Tessa wasn’t going to forget any time soon. And she hoped that Jackson had felt the same way. Because Tessa finally let herself go last night. And she had forgot about all of her problems. As the only person that mattered was Jackson. But now there was a question that was forming in her mind. What does this mean? Because she wasn’t ready to be hurt again. Not just after what Damien did to her. As that was still fresh and was something that she didn’t want to happened again.

When she started to wake up she knew that she was in Jackson bed. Tessa knew that her and Jackson would have to talk about this. And where this was going to be going. This was a step that she knew that she was ready to take. And she would be taking it with Jackson.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Aftermath (Tessa)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Tessa)    Aftermath (Tessa)  EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 7:54 pm

Engrossed in his emails, Jackson didn't realize when Tessa awake but when she did, a smile crossed his features at her sleepy mumbles.Switching of his phone and putting it aside, he leaned down to kiss the woman softly on her lips. "God morning, sleepy head," he teased as she instinctively curled into him. "I let you have a bit of a lie in since we worked out so much last night." the hint of smug satisfaction was still present in his voice, though Jackson was trying hard to suppress it.

"I would have made us coffee but I have absolute no idea where everything is," he added casually. Hopefully the brunette would take the hint and show him around. Jackson didn't expect her to make his coffee, he rather preferred the independence that came with knowing where all the ingredients were.

With that, the politician would simply wait for Tessa to wake up properly before they could get on with their morning.

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

Aftermath (Tessa)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Tessa)    Aftermath (Tessa)  EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 4:42 am

Tessa was yawning trying to wake up. She smiled as Jackson leaned down to give her a kiss. “ Good morning.” She had curled closer to him. Tessa then remembered what they did last night. It was something that she would never forget. And she was sure that they did it in almost every area of the apartment. Which she was sure that there was places that she missed. But it was something that she hadn’t done for a long time. “ Last night was amazing.” Tessa could tell that Jackson was proud of himself just by his voice.

“There is this thing that muggles have which is called a keurig. And there is this thing called a pod that has everything for coffee. I found it was the best thing after someone at the shop suggested it. It is like it is magic.” Tessa knew that they were going to have to talk about last night. As she knew that Jackson was still engaged. Even if he wasn’t happy what they did could be consider cheating.

She then started to think about everything. “So after last night were does that leave us?” Tessa was curious because she didn’t want to get hurt again. That was something that Damien did. And she didn’t think that she would be able to get through it. As it was ruff and Jackson was there at the end to help her. She then waited for his answer. But there was a major one that came one. That is when she was starting to freak. “ Jackson please tell me we actually remembered a condom?” That was the last t hing that need to happen. Was for Tessa to accidentally get pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Aftermath (Tessa)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Tessa)    Aftermath (Tessa)  EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 11:48 am

“So after last night were does that leave us?”

Clearly not one to mince words, the witch got to the point. Jackson himself who had been hoping to at least get some coffee in him abandoned the hope before turning to her. "I don't know T, we can be anything you want us to be," he restated slowly because a serious discussion meant coming down from the high of last night.

Last night they had just been two people in desperate need of each other, but in the light of day he was a politician and she the CEO of the foremost right wing corporation in the country. Their dalliance seeing the light of day.

When the witch began freaking out about safety, Jackson merely held up his hands with a chuckle. "Relax T, you know I'd never do that to you or anyone." Above all else, Jackson kept his body in top form so as not to be susceptible to STDs, or infecting his partners with a surprise they never wanted.

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

Aftermath (Tessa)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Tessa)    Aftermath (Tessa)  EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 12:09 pm

Tessa could tell that Jackson really wasn’t ready for this talk. But it was something that had to happen. She then listened as Jackson said that they could be anything that she wanted them to be. “Jackson I just don’t want to get hurt again. After everything I went through with Damien, I don’t think I can do again.” And there was that problem is that Jackson was still very much engaged. But she knew that there was a spark between them. One that they couldn’t deny.

Last night was amazing for her. It was something that she has had in a long time. Tessa felt like she was love. And there was passion there. Something that you couldn’t deny. But was she ready to take that risk? Even though she knew that Jackson would be worth it.

Tessa was worried as there was a chance that she could get pregnant. Even though it wouldn’t be all that bad. Which she did want another one and Jackson would be the father. She then gave a small smile. “ I mean it wouldn’t be bad if I did get pregnant.” Tessa would look on the good side. As she knew that there was a chance that she wasn’t. It was something that they would have to gamble with.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Aftermath (Tessa)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Tessa)    Aftermath (Tessa)  EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 12:17 pm

Jackson had seen that before, it was bliss after coitus. Many people lived in the fantasy of sexual release long after the act itself was over. And in that bliss, Tessa didn't mind any accidents that incurred. but he was sure she would change her mind as the day passed.

"It really would be," he laughed to dispel her words. "Your position at Fox is still new, and I'm sure there are many people out to get the first female CEO of the enterprise. Our connection coming to light would endanger everything you worked so hard to create, and I could never put you in danger like that."

It was true, he would never hurt the witch beside him, not personally or professionally. Not to mention they had to take some time to figure out where they were. Would Tessa regret this night two weeks from now? Two months from now?

"And we have to think of Dominique above all else. She can't be put through a whirlwind again after what happened to her father."

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

Aftermath (Tessa)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Tessa)    Aftermath (Tessa)  EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 12:32 pm

Tessa knew that she was ready for anything that came her way. But last night was so worth it. It was something that she would never regret. She just hoped that Jackson felt the same way. As she knew it would be hard to just forget that it even happened. As last night they were two lonely people. Only time would tell to see if anything would happen.

She smiled as she listened to Jackson. “Yes it really would.” Tessa then listened as Jackson said that she was still new in her position. It was something that they didn’t want to put in jeopardy. Even though she knew that she would never have to worry about her job. As her father in law put his trust in her. But she knew where Jackson was coming from. “I understand what you are saying but I don’t think I would need to worry about Fox.” But she liked how Jackson was worrying about her.

“ Yes we would have to think about Dominique. I can’t put her through that again.” This was something that they would have to talk about and really think about it. As this was something that was going to be huge. Even though Tessa was ready to take the jump. But she knew that she had to think it through.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Aftermath (Tessa)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Tessa)    Aftermath (Tessa)  EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 1:53 pm

"Well, I'll worry regardless," he assured her, giving the woman a soft squeeze. Her warn bare flesh touched deliciously against his, making it hard to continue the conversation the way it was going. "Image is everything in today's world and even if Old Man Greene is fine with us, the media might have a field day. And I refuse to put you and Dominique in that position." Those involved in teh trapping of Damien Greene knew the role Jackson had played in the whole matter. So him dating Tessa so soon after was bound to make the rounds of gossip columns everywhere.

"How about this? We wait for a while to see where this is going. Then if in a few months you still think its a good idea - and I sure hope you do - we can decided where to go from there." It was the best compromise Jackson could think of right now. It meant their budding relatonship wouldn't be rushed and he could still enjoy being with her before they had to let the whole world in on their personal affair.

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

Aftermath (Tessa)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Tessa)    Aftermath (Tessa)  EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 3:01 pm

“ I know you worry too much.” When Jackson gave her a soft squeeze her mind was starting to go in another direction. But she knew that they needed to talk about this. It was something that couldn’t be put off. Tessa knew that image was everything. And she knew that was something that was important. And she didn’t even think about the media or all the gossip that would start. Even if they waited Tessa knew that someone would have something to gossip about.

She then listened to everything that Jackson was saying. Which really only made sense. And she wouldn’t have to tell anybody about this. As she was just recently divorced and Jackson was still engaged. “ I mean I guess I can wait a few months.” Tessa wasn’t sure if she could keep this affair a secret. This was the first time she had anything like this is over a year. And she was doing wasn’t no better than Damien. But she knew that there was other things that he was trying to do.

“ Do you think you can wait a few months?” Tessa knew that this would be hard as there was some distance between them. But she knew that they would cross that bridge when they got there. Right now she was just enjoying laying there with Jackson. Even if it was only for today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aftermath (Tessa)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Tessa)    Aftermath (Tessa)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Aftermath (Tessa)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next