Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Aftermath (Tessa)  - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Aftermath (Tessa)  - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Aftermath (Tessa)  - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Aftermath (Tessa)  - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Aftermath (Tessa)  - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Aftermath (Tessa)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

Aftermath (Tessa)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Tessa)    Aftermath (Tessa)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 3:08 pm

Slowly, he could see Tessa digesting the situation they found themselves in. It was irony really how he had put her in such a situation, but their feelings had gotten the better of both of them and he adored both the witch and her daughter so it couldn't be that bad.

Damien had always been worried that Jackson was screwing his wife, it was probably self fulfilling prophecy at that point, his worse fears come to life. But Jackson actually intended to make Tessa happy unlike that pathetic excuse of a man.

“ Do you think you can wait a few months?”

"I don't know..." the raven haired wizard grinned mischievously, eyeing her form up and down before abandoning all pretense and pulling the covers entirely off the woman. "I'm going to need a lot of incentive, I suppose."

Because who cared about coffee when he could have her for breakfast instead.

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

Birthday : 1992-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Tessa)    Aftermath (Tessa)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 3:30 pm

Tessa was putting everything together. And it seemed that she was in a situation. But her and Jackson both had feeling for each other. This was something that they couldn’t just forget about what they had. Jackson was already family so it wouldn’t be that bad. It would have to be something that she would have to talk to Dominique about. But it was something that could wait. Maybe this was everything that Tessa needed. As Damien was the one who pushed her away. He neglected her.

Tessa was sure that Jackson could make her happy. There were times before she had found out about Damien mistress. He would accuse her of having an affair. But she then realized that it was Damien feeling guilty about what he did. Which she now could careless what he did to her. As she was moving on. She then asked Jackson if he could actually wait a few months.

She then watched as he was grinning as he pulled the covers off. Tessa had a idea where this was heading. Jackson said that he would need some incentive. “ I think we can work something out.”
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Tessa)    Aftermath (Tessa)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 3:39 pm

“ I think we can work something out.”

The words rang like music to his ears as his lips descended down to hers once more, one hand reaching automatically to cradle her upwards and arching into him as he leaned down into the kiss. Her convenient state of undress was taken full advantage of as Jackson initiated what would be the beginning of one of the best mornings he'd had in a very long time.

They still had a whole lot to figure out, he knew. Their images, their commitments, the potential chaos that might ensue if their their unrestrained passion was made public. But right now it was hard to think of any of that as he devoured the woman in his arms. So he seemly allowed nature to take it's course. It was easy, it was natural, it was him and her.

And nature did take it's course. Again, and again, and again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Tessa)    Aftermath (Tessa)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aftermath (Tessa)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2