Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
The News Letters Carry (Isaline) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
The News Letters Carry (Isaline) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
The News Letters Carry (Isaline) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
The News Letters Carry (Isaline) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
The News Letters Carry (Isaline) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

The News Letters Carry (Isaline)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The News Letters Carry (Isaline) Empty
PostSubject: The News Letters Carry (Isaline)   The News Letters Carry (Isaline) EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 6:54 pm

June 2021

Dearest Isaline,

How are things at the university going for you? I hope they are reat like things here at Hogwarts are. I don't really write letters so this is pretty knew, I have my quill enchanted to write what I am saying because my handwriting has really gone to hell.

Anyways, dear sister, do I have news for you. Have you ever heard of the Wilkes family? I think you went to Hogwarts with the older girl, whatever her name is. Well anyways, there's a younger boy named Taylor, he's only a year younger than I am but he is like fire.

Anyways, I figured I'd best tell you that we are dating and have already snogged countless times in the few months we have been together. I waited but not I assumed it was time to tell you and the rest of our families. Hopefully Father takes this well and does not try to marry us do to the Wilkes name.

Either way, that's all the news I have for now, write back soon.

The News Letters Carry (Isaline) EA1bewo

Last edited by Severine Charlot on Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The News Letters Carry (Isaline)   The News Letters Carry (Isaline) EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 10:04 pm

Sitting at the ebony desk that had been placed in the corner of her flat, Isaline Charlot ran her nails through the sealed opening of an envelope. The eggshell paper had been dropped at her door by a caramel coloured owl. Magestic creatures, owls. She loved to watch the way that their wings swayed as they scanned the sky.

Looking to the paper, she realised that the letter had come from her sister, Severine. The younger Charlot wrote of the happenings in her life, including a newly acquired boyfriend.

Isaline lifted her quill from a small pot of ink and began to craft her response,

Severine,
University has been going magnificently. I cannot begin to explain to you how intriguing wizard law is. I never knew that there were so many details that I did not know! My flat is everything that I could have hoped for. It is a quaint space, but who would I be if I denied a design challenge? After I was through, it looked as though a professional had decorated the place.

Glad to hear that things are well at Hogwarts, though I can tell you from experience that you will enjoy University much more. Have you any clue what you would like to study? If I remember correctly, you are rather close to your seventh year, no?

I believe that the name Wilkes does ring a bell. Good for you, carrying on the family legacy and dating another Pureblood family.

Her hand shook some as she pressed the next words into the parchment.

I am not currently seeing anyone, as I have yet to find the perfect Pureblood boy of my dreams. Every male I meet is handsome as all hell, but severely lacking in the personality department. But I am sure that Taylor is lovely!

Hope to hear from you again soon,
Sincerely yours,
Isaline

P.S
Please make sure that you are happy, Severine. I do hope that you find some light.

Drained of what emotion existed before she authored the note, Isaline sealed her letter and handed it to the owl. Watching as he flew into the night, a single tear ran down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The News Letters Carry (Isaline)   The News Letters Carry (Isaline) EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 5:03 pm

Isaline,

I do hope I am not disturbing you by these letters, I just figured we should talk since our last get together was not what you must have hoped and unfortunately, we seem to both be to busy for anything but these short, scribbled letters. I am quite glad that you are having a good time at University and your flat sounds amazing, I'll have to check it out at some point.

I haven't the slightest clue what to study yet or even if I wish to continue with schooling. You are right though sister, I enter and graduate my seventh year this upcoming term. It has gone by quicker than I could blink my eyes.

I'm sure you know them, but there's so many Pureblood families, it's likely you'd need to see them to remember. To be honest with you Isaline, I did not look for him. I wan't going to look strictly at Purebloods because I believe that I should be with the one whom my soul longs for. If that makes the family unhappy, then so be it.

Well with your looks, I'm quite certain you'll meet a nice boy soon - or even a girl. Isaline, I won't judge. Taylor is so very lovely, I can not explain. I totally understand what you mean though. Most around her have no brains.

Oh and Isaline, make sure you too are always happy.

The News Letters Carry (Isaline) EA1bewo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The News Letters Carry (Isaline)   The News Letters Carry (Isaline) Empty

Back to top Go down

The News Letters Carry (Isaline)
Page 1 of 1