Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Seeing you again (Max and Prim) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Today at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Seeing you again (Max and Prim) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Seeing you again (Max and Prim) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Seeing you again (Max and Prim) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Seeing you again (Max and Prim) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Seeing you again (Max and Prim)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Seeing you again (Max and Prim) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing you again (Max and Prim)   Seeing you again (Max and Prim) - Page 2 EmptySat May 27, 2017 2:07 pm

Prim hadn't actually expected the kiss but when she felt Max's lips against hers, she couldn't help but smile softly, her eyes falling closed as she returned the kiss wholeheartedly. She had missed this during summer and really, being forced to attend lessons on how to be a proper lady had just made her wish for this even more; if only because at least around Max she could be herself.

"It would be very ironic you know." Prim laughed softly herself, just imagining the look on people's faces if Max lost his badge because he had been naughty, not that it would be a first time for a prefect to lose their badge because of something like that. "...I agree, the bathroom is awesome." That had been the first thing that she had been happy about when she saw the prefect badge in her letter; the Prefects Bathroom was an amazing sight and Prim did enjoy the large bathtub in which you could practically swim.

"It was very boring but at least I had some time to myself during weekends which I spent reading all the books I could and doing my homework." The Byrne library did live up to its name and Prim had, more often than not, been in there during all her weekends.

"I know it is." Prim huffed and pecked Max's cheek, snuggling into him. "'m tired." She murmured softly, her eyes closing as she leant her head against Max's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Seeing you again (Max and Prim)   Seeing you again (Max and Prim) - Page 2 EmptySun May 28, 2017 4:38 pm

"Maybe next time, we could go together?" Max asked in respect of the bathroom. "I mean, I'll wear my swimming shorts, and you can wear your bikini, or whatever you wear, and we can chill in the bathroom for a bit. If you wanted to. I like swimming in the bath! Oh, and did you know the stained glass window of the mermaid moves?" Max asked, remembering how he'd jumped out of his skin when he'd seen her moving and he hadn't been wearing anything.

Not that he wanted to share that story with Primrose right now.

Hearing Primrose had spent her free time reading and doing homework made Max turn his nose up at the thought. "It was the holidays, Prim!" He told her, slightly exasperated that she was such a goody two shoes in that respect. "You should have been having fun! Not reading!" He insisted, shaking his head and kissing her cheek. "Weirdo." He added, good-naturedly, because they both knew, out of the two of them, it was not Prim who was the weird one.

Hearing Primrose was tired, Max simply allowed her to lean in to him, his arms settling around her gently as he tried to decide what to say. Not that there was a lot to say, really... "You're going to get stiff if you sleep here, Prim." He managed after a few seconds, stealing himself for a moment or two. "But... you could... stay in my bed if you wanted to cuddle." He offered, cheeks flaming red before he'd even finished the suggestion.

And, Max, unlike any other boy his age meant what he'd said. Cuddles, nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Seeing you again (Max and Prim)   Seeing you again (Max and Prim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 7:20 pm

"Mmm, I'd love to go with you." Prim beamed at Max, leaning up to press a quick kiss on his lips at the suggestion, her eyes soft as she stared at her boyfriend. It was still weird to Prim, having a boyfriend, even though they were together for a while now and she certainly enjoyed all this time that she had with him even though she had a feeling that sooner or later their relationship will fall apart, she didn't wish that, because she genuinely loved Max, but something in her heart told her that their relationship wasn't meant to last, at least in the romantic sense. "And yes, I did know that the mermaid moves." She chuckled softly, nuzzling her nose against Max's cheek as she sighed softly; well whatever happened in the future would happen. She would enjoy her time with Max for now and treasure all these memories they had.

"I know it was the holidays but apart from my younger cousins there was no-one there I could talk to; James had his own friends over, Florrie was just... being a bit cold to me and Anthony, well, he was pretty nice actually." The half-blood witch hummed softly as she thought about her summer with the Byrne's it had been a bit of an eye-opener though, in the beginning, Prim had received a bit of a cold welcome from most of her family members but by the end of it, she had certainly enjoyed her time with her younger cousins.

It had been decided by Charles, her uncle, that Prim would be announced as his daughter, bastard daughter, yes, but his daughter nonetheless. It would bring less trouble to her than to announce her as Walter's daughter, that would just paint a very big target on her back.

Peering up at Max through her fringe, Prim could see the flaming-red blush on Max's cheek and she couldn't help but smile lovingly at him. "I'd love to. It would be nice to cuddle up to someone at night."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Seeing you again (Max and Prim)   Seeing you again (Max and Prim) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 1:49 pm

Max was grinning at Primrose as she agreed with him on going to the Prefect's bathroom together. Not that he would try anything. It would just be fun -- in his mind, anyway, whether Primrose would see it in that light was a completely different story. The kiss made Max grin even more, savouring the taste of Prim's lips on his own in that moment.

The explanation of how her cousins had been -- not that Max really knew the names, let alone the faces -- was one he took with a pinch of salt. Prim had enjoyed it, that was probably all he needed to know out of the whole thing, really.

Hearing Primrose accept his offer, Max was grinning all over again, much too excited to do just as he'd said. "Great! Come on! I might have to move some things out of the way, but the House Elves changed our beds today, so it'll be all nice and fresh and stuff. Be warned, though, Freddo does like to sleep at the bottom of my bed, too." Max explained, getting up from his seat and holding his hand out to Prim so that he could lead her up to his room.

This was going to be a first, for Max, anyway, and he was quite excited for it. It would be kind of like a sleepover, of which, Max had never had one before, so, it was going to be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Seeing you again (Max and Prim)   Seeing you again (Max and Prim) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 8:39 pm

Prim had no naughty thoughts on her mind either despite the fact that she was a healthy fifteen-year-old who was going through puberty. The thought of doing anything naughty though had never really gone through her mind, she would say it was because she just didn't see herself as someone who would do it just because she was going out with someone but in truth, it was because she actually had no actual sexual needs yet.

Seeing the look on Max's face made Prim chuckle softly, patting his cheek. "I can tell it doesn't interest you so I won't bore you." She told him softly as she nuzzled her nose against the others with a soft, fond smile on her lips.

"Alright alright." She laughed as she took his hand and let him pull her up from the couch, letting the boy lead her up to the male dorms, giggling slightly at Max's eager explanations. "I don't mind Freddo sleeping with us." She chuckled at the thought of the furry little kitten who seemed to enjoy being petted by Prim whenever the cat managed to find her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeing you again (Max and Prim)   Seeing you again (Max and Prim) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeing you again (Max and Prim)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2