Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Teacher Orientation? [Jake] - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Teacher Orientation? [Jake] - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Teacher Orientation? [Jake] - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Teacher Orientation? [Jake] - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Teacher Orientation? [Jake] - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Teacher Orientation? [Jake]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Teacher Orientation? [Jake] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teacher Orientation? [Jake]   Teacher Orientation? [Jake] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 7:06 pm

"Ah," Andrei found himself unable to suppress a flush of disappointment to spread across his face. He never quite understood people who were 'not readers'. Everyone, he liked to think, was a reader at heart, but maybe he was just a bit too optimistic when it came to his personal opinions. "I suppose there's always time to develop an interest."

He then smiled and nodded along with Jake's thoughts on children. The poor man across from him didn't know what he had coming to him. Teenagers, Andrei learned, were a whole different beast. One year Helen would ask to be tucked in at night and the next she wanted nothing to do with him. In fact, he could distinctly remember a few times she claimed that he was 'ruining her life'. Ah yes, teenagers were wonderful.

"You're very welcome, family's important," he pulled his briefcase onto his lap and stood up. "Well, I really should do some of that exploring I talked about earlier. I'm sure I'll see you around if not later this summer then next Autumn; it was nice meeting you."

With that, the older man waved farewell and went on his way. There was work to be done. He still had many questions, but those could wait. Patience was a virtue and Andrei had it in spades.
Back to top Go down

Teacher Orientation? [Jake]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2